CHAPTER 12: Home

HI GUYS SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, BUT HERE IT IS!! 

GOD BLESS AND STAY SAFE ! LOVE YA'LL 

I HOPE THAT YOU'LL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!

AMERICA'S POV

It's time. Time for us to come back home. I can say that we had the best honeymoon ever! 

Well my husband is a great planner after all.

I opened my eyes, oh we're in the bedroom again. Well, you all know who brought me here. I turned to see my husband still sleeping peacefully. His golden blonde locks always a mess, his muscled chest breathing that made it go up and down, his arms strongly gripped around my torso and his hands on my stomach, feeling the heartbeat of our babies.

I tapped his nose for him to wake up. His hazel brown eyes started to opened, and when he saw me he gave me his heartwarming smiles, the smile that I fell for. 

I cupped his face, "Good Morning my Royal Husbandless."

"Good Morning, my Royal Wifeness?" He said, and we both chuckled.

"Really Maxon? Where is your originality?" I said teasingly.

He rolled his eyes, "Then what should I call you then?"

"My name is America right? You can call me that."

"Nah, too boring. I want something cheesy and sweet." He said chuckling.

He makes these thinking faces that made me laugh, "Hmm, let me think, what about my strawberry cupcake? or maybe honey lemon? Baby? Babes? Sugarplum? Sweet cheeks? Puppy Cake? Ok, now I'm out of ideas." That made us both laugh.

"Fine, fine go with your Royal Wifeness, but never 'dear' or else, you know what's coming!" I said pointing a finger on his chest.

"Okay, okay. My .... dear?" He said cocking his head teasingly.

I pulled myself from his arms grip on my torso, "Okay that's it. I'm leaving. Bye." I said dryly.

Before I can stand he pulled me back on the bed. "You're not going anywhere. You're stuck with me." 

He kissed me deeply and full of passion, I could feel his lips curving into a smile while we were kissing.

We both pulled away, catching our breaths, "Now, will you still leave me?"

I felt a blush creeping on my face. 

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes , he chuckled and kissed my forehead.

After a few hours on the plane, we just cuddled, snuggled on each others arms, and just enjoyed each others company. Well, aren't we husband and wife? 

We were watching Netflix, some rom-com series and our favourite comedies. While I was devouring my favourite snacks, hey don't blame me. I'm pregnant.

I enjoyed these simple moments with him. My head on his chest while his arms looping around me, and his hands on my stomach feeling our babies heartbeats.

"Please buckle up your royal majesties. We will be landing in a few minutes." The pilot announced. We both got up and sat on our seats, both buckling up, ya'll knowI don't buckle my seat. Someone does it. And ya'll know who did.

The plane landed a few minutes after. I can see a lot of people through the window, they are our people. We both got up and headed to the plane door hand in hand. 

"Are you ready ?" He asked me.

"I always will, especially with you."

"Welcome home, my queen." He puts his forehead on mine.