BNHA x Miraculous Ladybug (Re...

By Froppy_TsuyuAsui

People from class 1-A has been sucked into the universe of low and behold Paris where the two known Ladybug a... More

Left unattended (Again lol)
School time/Sleepover
Tododeku part
Sleepover continued
I'm Sorry (Writers Block)
Explaining something
You All Have Powers?
Kacchako
Park Day
Queen Ash
Getting in Contact
Lila
A Talk
Party Time
Concert Night
Mountains
The End?

Leaving to go to the Resort

280 2 11
By Froppy_TsuyuAsui

     (There's a lot of ships in this chapter so it's KiriMina Kacchako and TodoDeku sorry if you don't like some of them.)

     Akiyama wakes up and goes to knock on Bakugo's door. After she does she hears ruffling whispering and then Uraraka opens the door. She kisses Bakugo and leaves to go to her room. "Thanks." Bakugo mumbles to Akiyama and closes the door. "Wait." Akiyama says. She hears a grumble and the door opens again. "You owe me so can you make breakfast?" Akiyama asks. Bakugo growls but nods and closes his door. Akiyama smiles and leave to go back to her room. 

     After everyone was awake and trained they went to the dining room to see eggs and waffles. They were eating and having their conversations. "Hey, guys we have the other packet on the coffee table in the living room we have to finish this week." Akiyama says and everyone groans and goes back to their conversations. Last night they rushed through the other packet for the new school so they could actually work on their own packets. Once everyone was done they all grabbed their bags and started to walk to school. "Hey, Akiyama Uraraka." Izuku says and comes up to them. They look at Izuku and he bows. "Thanks for packing for me and Todoroki." They girls smile and nod. "You're welcome." They both say.

     After a while they got on a train and sat down. The order was Bakugo and Kirishima. Uraraka and Tsuyu. Mina and Denki. Akiyama and Haruto. Todoroki and Izuku though Izuku did almost fight Lila for it. Tokoyami and Lila. Jiro was by herself listening to music. Marinette and Alya. Nino and Adrien. The others just sat with friends. Once they started going Mina and Akiyama nodded and looked over at Kirishima. Kirishima got up and they traded spots with Denki. Bakugo was confused but didn't care. Then Denki looked at Tokoyami and Tokoyami nodded. Tokoyami got up and Lila tried to talk to him but he just waved her off and goes to Uraraka. "Is it okay if I sit by Tsuyu?" Tokoyami asks. Uraraka nods and gets up for Tokoyami. "Yo Uraraka you can have my seat." Denki says and gets up and sits by Jiro. Uraraka nods and sits by Bakugo. "Mission success." Mina says and Akiyama smiles and nods. Then Akiyama looks taps Alya on the shoulder since she was in the seat in front of her. Alya turns around and Akiyama whispers in her ear. Alya nods and gets up and goes over to Adrien. "Hey could I sit with Nino?" Alya asks and Adrien just nods and goes over to Marinette. Alya smiles and sits down and smiles at Akiyama in which she gives Alya a thumbs up. 

     At the end Adrien and Marinette slept on each other and Uraraka was leaning on Bakugo watching him playing a game on his phone. Mina and Kirishima joked with Denki and Jiro who was in front of them. Izuku and Todoroki were secretly holding hands and Izuku was asleep on Todoroki's shoulder. Lila saw this and got up and went over to them. Tsuyu gets up and goes over to Lila before she reached the two. "What's happening here?" Tsuyu asks her. "Oh I was just going to ask Izuku if I could sit there since I had a few questions for Todoroki. Akiyama then got up and also walked over. "Ask later Midoriya had a rough night and needs sleep." Lila scowls and goes back and sits. (Did I get this whole idea from that one episode of MLB the answer is YES.) 

     After about an hour and a half they get there at 10:30 am and start to grab their bags and head to the resort rooms. Lila pushes through and meets Todoroki at his side. "I have some more questions for you." Lila says. Todoroki groans and glares at Lila. "Look if you want to ask me more about Japan then go to someone else there's more people from Japan here too." Todoroki puts an arm around Izuku's shoulders as they walk. "Okay sorry." Lila says. Uraraka and Akiyama look at Lila and then back at each other and nod. "Hey Lila could you come talk to us at the cafe over there around 11?" Uraraka asks and Lila nods. "Okay thanks." Akiyama says.

     The two girls sat down at the cafe after getting a coffee and tea they also got a black coffee and another tea for Todoroki and Izuku to make them feel better after what happened to them the night before. "This tea is so good." Uraraka says. "Really? Let me try." Akiyama says and tries it. "Okay I never like Tea till now. Wait, here she comes." Uraraka looks back and sees Lila enter and sit in front of the two. "What did you two want?" Lila says. "Oh yeah we have a few questions for you." Uraraka says. "Anyways I'm Ochako Uraraka please call me Uraraka." Uraraka says. "I'm Niomi Akiyama. Akiyama's fine." Akiyama says. "Okay I guess you heard about me huh?" Lila says. "Yeah from Todoroki." Uraraka says. "Anyways." Akiyama says and glares at her. "Leave Izuku alone." Lila looks at her dead in the eyes. "If I don't?" Akiyama laughs. "You won't see the light of day." Lila looks at Uraraka and sees her glaring at her too. "Sorry but your little body won't be able to do anything." Lila says. This time it's Uraraka time to talk, "She's probably stronger than most of the boys in your class. But if you messed with Izuku anymore you'll have a bunch of people after you. He's like a brother to me so I'd hate if something happened to you." Uraraka says. 

     Akiyama looks at Uraraka in a slight bit of shock she knew this girl could get mad but she never saw her threaten anyone not even a villain. Lila really must've bent her the wrong way to do that. Izuku and Todoroki enter the cafe and see the girls sitting there looking pissed. Lila gets up and slams her hands on the table. "You won't get in my way of Shoto." Lila says to the girls. "You have no right to say his first name!" Akiyama yells and also stands up. They cafe went silent. Uraraka also stands up and looks at her. "You really messed with the wrong people." Lila looks at them with slight fear. "Get out of our sight." Akiyama says and Lila turns and runs into Todoroki then looks at the two and back at him before running out the door. The cafe was watching as the two other girls grab the two boys and bring them out of the cafe. "What was that about?" Todoroki asks. "Sorry that you had to see that." Uraraka says and gives Izuku his tea and Todoroki the coffee. 

     The boys thanked the two and they made their way to a fountain and sat down. "Yesterday night we heard you two fighting and Lila almost woke Izuku up to kick him out of the chair so me and Uraraka kinda um. Snapped?" Akiyama explains. Uraraka nods and speaks up, "Even though I doubt that is the last time she's doing to bother you." The four sit in silence. "Thanks for helping." Izuku says. The two girls nod. "At least you two get to share a room together. I wonder when you'll get caught." Akiyama says. The two blush and Uraraka laughs with Akiyama. "They'll probably get caught making out again." Uraraka says. "Why do I always catch the couples?" Akiyama asks and Uraraka shrugs. "Wait you caught someone else too?" Izuku asks and Uraraka blushes. "Wait she caught you? With who?" Izuku asks. "Might as well tell them." Akiyama says. "I'm so sorry Izuku... It was Bakugo." Uraraka says. "Please don't be mad." Izuku looks at Uraraka and smiles, "That's probably why he's been nicer. Besides why would I be mad? As long as you're happy and he's be nicer to everyone you're probably rubbing off of him." Uraraka looks at him and smiles, "Thanks Izuku." Izuku nods.

     Since everyone decided to go to the beach they saw Marinette literally passed out from looking at Adrien. "Hey is Marinette okay?" Tsuyu asks. "Probably not." Alya says trying to make her wake up. Mina laughs and then looks up to see Kirishima in red swim shorts and a chain necklace. Tsuyu and Jiro looks at Mina and smiles as Mina blushes. "Don't pass out like Marinette." Tsuyu says and Mina just blushes even more. "What do you mean by that?" Mina asks. "Another lover girl huh?" Alya says giving up on Marinette. "Yeah she's all over Kirishima." Tsuyu says. "Just like Marinette all over Adrien." Alya says. Finally Marinette wakes up. "Okay but like Marinette where did you get that swimsuit?" Jiro asks. Marinette was wearing a dark blue two piece with ruffles and the bottom was tied by strings at the sides. "She made it." Alya replies. "It's so good." Mina says in shock. "Hey yours looks good too you could probably get Kirishima with that." Marinette says getting up from the ground. Mina wore a pink two piece with the same design of bottoms. "Tsuyu's also looks really good." Alya says. Tsuyu was a in a green one piece with a diamond like shape cut at her stomach. "You look good too." Tsuyu says with a smile. Alya's was a black two piece. "Okay but let's talk about Jiro." Marinette says and Jiro smiles. She was wearing a purple two piece. 

     "Truth or dare Mina?" Tsuyu asks. "Dare." Mina says. "I dare you to jump on Kirishima's back." Tsuyu says. "What?" Mina shouts. "Do it it's a dare." Jiro says and Mina glares at them but goes to do it anyways. He was talking with Bakugo and Uraraka in the water. Mina put a finger to her lips when the two saw her and she sneaked up behind Kirishima and jumped on his back. "Wha-" Kirishima starts to say. Uraraka starts laughing and Bakugo has a raised eyebrow at Kirishima as he blushes. "Guess who." Mina says on his back while covering his eyes. "M-Mina?" Kirishima asks. "Yup!" Mina says and  puts her arms around his neck. "Wow you two would be a good couple." Uraraka says. The two blush. "You two did kiss." Bakugo says. "That's because you dared us too." Kirishima says. "You kissed way longer then you should've though it could've been a peck but you two did it for longer~" Uraraka jokes. The two blush even more. "Also why are you still on his back?" Bakugo asks. Mina then squirms and Kirishima lets her go. "Just admit you two like each other." Uraraka says. "And so what if I do?" Kirishima mumbles. "Wait really?" Mina asks and Bakugo and Uraraka leaves. 

     "She was on his back for a long time." Alya says. "Wait. Bakugo and Ochako left." Tsuyu says and waves her hand which they come over. "What happened?" Marinette asks the two. "Guys! Guys! They're kissing." Alya says. The group cheers for them which makes the two blush. "Knew it ha!" Uraraka says and smiles. 

     Mina sees the group cheering and she pushes Kirishima and he grabs her wrist so they both fall. "Eljiro!" Mina shouts before the both go under water. Once they come back up Kirishima smiles at her with his pointy teeth. She blushed since his red hair was wet and down. "It looks cute down." Mina mumbles which make Kirishima blush. She laughs at him and Kirishima smiles and wraps his arms around Mina. 

     "Now only if that would happen with Marinette and Adrien." Uraraka says. "Yeah wouldn't that be nice I wouldn't have to see her stumble around him all the time." Alya says. "Hey do you guys want to play Volleyball?" Alex asks. They all say sure and Alex yells at the other two if they wanted to play.

     The teams were Alex, Uraraka, Mina, Izuku, Kirishima and Bakugo then Marinette, Lila, Tsuyu, Todoroki, Tokoyami and Denki on the other. "I'm going to record this for my blog." Alya says when they ask if she wants to join. 

     Mina went up to serve and tossed it up and did a jump serve. I went over and Todoroki passes it then Izuku sets it and Tsuyu spikes it. Mina dives and receives it Kirishima passes it and Uraraka spikes it. Denki pancakes it and Tokoyami passes it behind him and it goes over the next. Alex sets it and Bakugo spikes it. Marinette barely misses it giving the other team a point. "Good try Marinette!" Adrien says and Marinette blushes.

     They played for about ten more minutes till the score was 12 to 9. Todoroki does a jump serve and Izuku passes it to Uraraka which she sets it and Marinette spikes it. Tsuyu passes it to Denki and he sets it to Tokoyami and Tokoyami also spikes it. "Alex!" Uraraka shouts and Alex passes it to Kirishima which he sets and Bakugo spikes it. Todoroki and Lila wen to pass it and ended up bumping into each other which makes Lila fall on him. "I'm so sorry." Lila says and looks into his eyes. "You say that when you get off of him." Uraraka says. Todoroki pushes her off and gets up. 

     They ended the game with the scores being 20 to 17. "Let's go swimming!" Mina shouts and starts running to some slides. Some please start chasing after her while others went at their own pace of just talked. "Hey Marinette let's play chicken with some others." Adrien says. Marinette blushes, "O-Okay!" Akiyama smiles. "Alright let's pick our partners." So they settled for Marinette and Adrien, Bakugo and Uraraka, Tsuyu and Tokoyami, Akiyama and Haruto, then Izuku and Todoroki. Alya and Nino were talking while Alya recorded them playing. 

     "Let's do Marinette and Ochako!" Alya says. Marinette gets on Adrien's shoulders and Uraraka gets on Bakugo's shoulders. "We're gonna kick your ass." Bakugo says with a grin. "We'll see about that!" Adrien says back. Marinette and Uraraka lock hands and start pushing. Uraraka tightens her grip and brings her hands straight out and down causing the two to fall down. "We win!" Uraraka cheers. "You did it Angel Face!" Bakugo says and pushes her off his shoulders and laughs when she falls in the water. When she comes back up she pouts. Bakugo hugs her and dunks the both of them in the water. 

     "Okay now Izuku and Tsuyu!" Nino says. Izuku gets on Todoroki's shoulders and Tsuyu gets on Tokoyami's shoulders. Izuku and Tsuyu lock hands and they start to push. It went on for about 30 seconds till Izuku and Todoroki both push and knock the other two in the water. "Your hair looks cool down." Tsuyu says to Tokoyami when they come back up. "Really?" Tokoyami asks. "Yeah it's not spiked anymore." Tsuyu says with a blush.

    "Niomi and Ochako!" Alya calls out. Akiyama gets on Haruto's shoulders and Uraraka gets on Bakugo's shoulders. The two girls lock hands and start pushing. Finally Akiyama pulls Uraraka's hands together and Haruto quickly backs up and makes the two fall in the water. 

"Alright Izuku and Akiyama." Nino says. Izuku gets on Todoroki's shoulders and Akiyama on Haruto's shoulders. Izuku and Akiyama locks hands and finally start pushing. It was about a minute when Izuku and finally pushed which made Akiyama's feet come lose and they both fall making Izuku and Todoroki the winners. 

     Todoroki and Izuku thought to go on the slide and they met Marinette, Adrien and Lila there. Izuku gets pulled aside by Lila when the other three were talking. "Be honest with me what's your relationship with Shoto." Lila asks. "Didn't Akiyama say you have no right to call him by his first name." Izuku says. "You-" Lila says and blindly pushes him. Todoroki's world slowed once Lila pushed Izuku and he started to fall off the high slide. "Izuku!" Todoroki shouts and runs to him. "Izuku! Shoto!" Marinette yells as they both fall. Marinette goes to the edge and Adrien grabs her waist before she falls too. "Shoto!" Izuku yells and holds his hand out to Todoroki.

     "Izuku!" Uraraka yells as she sees him fall Bakugo and her starts running with Haruto and Akiyama. "Holy shit!" Kirishima says and him and Mina also starts running. "Jiro. It's Izuku and Todoroki!" Denki says and Jiro sees Izuku and Todoroki falling and they both start running with everyone else. Alya and Nino see everyone and sees Izuku hitting the water and they both also start running. 

     Once Izuku hit the water he got knocked out. He sunk to the bottom with Todoroki reaching out to him. Todoroki wraps an arm around his waist and swam to the top he brought him to the shore and lay him down in front of everyone. Marinette, Adrien and Lila run to everyone else. Todoroki checks to see if Izuku was breathing and sighs. "He's okay he's breathing." Todoroki says. "Y-you pushed him." Uraraka says. "You fucking pushed him!" Akiyama says. Uraraka goes up to Lila and slaps her. "Babe!" Bakugo says and holds her back before she would fight her. Haruto holds back a screaming Akiyama and Tsuyu just grabs onto Tokoyami and takes deep breaths trying not to do the same the other two girls are doing. "I can't believe you." Marinette says. 

     Once Izuku woke up everyone quieted down and they asked if he was okay Todoroki hugged Izuku. "I'm okay thanks guys." Izuku says. "Get out of here." Uraraka says to Lila. "But-" Lila starts to say. "Get the fuck out of here!" Akiyama says. Lila stares one more time and runs off. "Let's get you to the hotel bro." Kirishima says. 

     Once they got to the hotel Izuku and Todoroki took a shower and Todoroki sits on the bed waiting for Izuku to come out. Once he did Izuku sits beside him and Todoroki tackles him into a hug making them fall on the bed. "I'm so sorry." Todoroki said. Izuku felt tears on his chest. "It's okay Shoto." "No it's not she pushed you off and you almost died." Todoroki says. "I'm fine that's all that matters." Izuku says and Todoroki let's out a nasty sob. "Sho. Look at me." Izuku says and Todoroki looks up Izuku kisses him and they sit there for a minute. "I'm okay... just stay here with me..." Izuku says and they hug in the bed for the rest of the night.

(Yes. I just did the most fucking cliche thing of making him almost drown fight me.) 

3074 Words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 837 20
I'm Ladybug, and my partners and I are Paris's vampire hunters, even though my partners are vampires themselves. - My team and I hunt vampires that t...
88.7K 2.6K 34
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...
38.6K 1.4K 6
Adrien Agreste is different. He was born with a curse. He could kill and destroy anything he touched. Ignored and misunderstood by his father, he bel...
555 26 8
While defeating Hawk Moth, Chat Noir gets thrown through a portal and is never seen again by the people of Paris. Mourning the loss of her partner, L...