ActuallyOddPlan Boyfriend Sce...

By wetakechildrenuwu

What will it be like to date the boys from ActuallyOddPlan? ( this is my first story I ever made sorry if th... More

~How You Guys Met Eachother~
~First Time Meeting/Talking to Eachother~

~Intro + Some Info~

80 0 0
By wetakechildrenuwu

Welcome to the beginning of this story! I am V, one of the owners of this account. I'm most likely going to write this story with the help of the other owner, S but if not I'm going solo. 

Things to know before reading this are that, I am new to writing stories, so if I misspell stuff or have bad grammar, I'm very sorry. I'm not the only one running this account so if you see anything different than what I wrote or any rude commentary about something(if that would ever happen) maybe that's why. And if you expect Daniel to be here...  he is not... I don't have anything against him or hate the guy but.... its called ActuallyOddPlan for a reason. (Pls don't hate me I still love Dan but I'm not adding him anytime soon)

Anywho, I hope you enjoy the story as it goes. if you have any requests for the one-shots and/or scenarios, feel free to leave them in the comments! (I might not do ships but we'll see...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
335K 11K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1.2M 52.8K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
222K 9.2K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...