~How You Guys Met Eachother~

This takes place before quarantine so don't worry about getting the corona :)

Stephen-

You meet each other at a park while you're walking your Husky, Cream. (feel free to change the name if you want.) You have gotten her last week at the local animal shelter, this is the first walk she has had after being in there. The person who picked her out for you said that she goes a bit crazy when shes someone while walking from experience, and that happened today. The leash slipped out of your hand, making you almost fall over on your face. Once you got your balance back, you chased after your doggo. After a few minutes of running, you decided to take a break. You looked around to see if you could spot Cream anywhere, then you saw a purple-haired mohawk guy carrying her in his arms. You started walking towards him. 

"You know you can't just carry a strangers dog." You told him. "Oh, I'm assuming this is your dog?" He asked. You nodded as a reply. "Thanks for grabbing her before she ran further away, I think she saw you walking nearby and ran towards you since she likes seeing new people around." You laughed awkwardly. "Names Stephen" He said. "Y/n" you replied. After a few moments of awkward silence, "You know, I was about to keep her." He said jokingly. You stared at him intensely. "Kidding... or am I?" You smacked his arm, both of you laughing.  You stretched your arms signaling him to give her to you, which he does while pouting then looking down. "Well, I do need a dog sitter for when I go to work." He looked up as fast he could "Really? Well count me in!" He exclaimed. You chuckled to yourself at his childish act.  You guys exchange numbers then parted ways.

Gavin-

Similar to Stephen's encounter but without walking a dog. You were walking near the park while using your phone and drinking your f/d, listening to music with your earphones on. Suddenly, you bumped into someone. (this is why you don't use your phone while walking or driving kids) The person grabbed you before you could hit the floor. Your drink spilled all over your favorite shirt. The person helps you stand properly and lets go of you. "I'm so sorry, I should've looked where I was going." He said while rubbing his neck. "No, I should be sorry, I was looking at my phone while walking." You told him. You took into his features, his blue hair in a side mohawk, and purple eyes.

 You assumed he was doing the same because he stated "Looks like your drink spilled all over your shirt, I could buy you another one" He said. What a nice guy, you thought "Oh no you don't have to" you reassured him "No I insist" He said. "No, it's-" He then walked away leaving you standing there, mouth opened dumbfounded. You went and sat at the nearest bench. You put on your sweater/hoodie that was hanging around your waist so no one can see the stains on your shirts. After a few minutes, he came back with your f/d and handed it to you. "This the drink you had, right?" He asked. You nodded and took the drink. You guys talked for a while getting to know each other a little bit. You guys exchanged phone numbers and parted ways.

Hosuh-

You were about to pay for your drink when you realized you didn't have enough money to pay for it. "I'll pay it for you," Someone said from behind. You turned around to see a guy with gray hair with a low ponytail. You were about to speak up but he already had handed the money and paid for it. He handed you the drink while ordering his. You sat down at the empty table nearby while drinking your f/d. The guy came back with his drink and sat across you. He introduced himself as Hosuh. You introduced yourself and thanked him for the drink. Y'all talked for a while and exchanged numbers I guess.

Jay-

You work at a restaurant as a waiter/waitress. You were taking orders from people until you had to stop by and take an order for a certain heterochromatic blondish(?) boy.  He was quite of a flirt but you laughed it off awkwardly. You left for a few minutes and brought his food and drink. After he finished his food you gave him the bill. After he paid for the bill he left, leaving it on the table. You picked it up and saw a note attached to it saying "Here is my number ;)". You laughed to yourself and saved the note for later bringing the bill with you.

...

(you can see the lack of effort I put on Hosuh and Jay's part. Anyway hope you enjoyed it I guess)

Word Count: 823