Losing Control

By _wxnnabe__

Felix has been best friends with the big and scary Jason his whole life. However, once Jason's 16th birthday... More

AUTHOR NOTE /1
Chapter 2: The new you
Chapter 3: Man Crush
Chapter 4: And...Scene
Chapter 5: Drip
Chapter 6: First Date
Chapter 7: Confrontation
Chapter 8: One time thing
Chapter 9: Space
Chapter 10: In the Closet
Chapter 11: Reconciliation
Chapter 12: Second Date
Chapter 13: Familiarity
Chapter 14: Pay with your Life
Chapter 15: Discovery
Chapter 16: Test Case
Chapter 17: Who You Are
Chapter 18: Putting Two Together
Chapter 19: Come To Momma
Chapter 20: Memory Lane
Chapter 21: Promises
Chapter 22: Decisions
Chapter 23: Monsters Exist
Chapter 24: Zombie
Chapter 25: Goodbye Gift
Chapter 26: Loosing Freedom
Chapter 27: Resistance
Chapter 28: BEEP
Chapter 29: Taken
Chapter 30: Shifting Shock
Chapter 31: Mission Destroy
Chapter 32: The Reason
Chapter 33: Mates
Chapter 34: Education
chapter 35: Vacation
Chapter 36: Full Moon Fanatics
Ending
Author Note

Chapter 1: Beginning

176K 4.6K 3.5K
By _wxnnabe__

Felix

"Come outside." The text was simple and short.

It was from my closest friend Jason. He began picking me up in the morning so we'd go school together. It was around 6:00 by the time I got out.

I gave him a huge smile and he just had a blank face as he looked at me. I was used to that. He didn't smile much.

Jason has been my friend ever since I was a child. We grew up in very different environments that's why I find it quite amazing that we were still able to find each other despite all odds.

I was around 4 years old when I first met him in a park. He was 5 and although we were both tiny he was a way bigger than me. I saw him hiding behind the climbing frame and he seemed really angry.

I went to comfort him and placed my hands over his shoulders. We were both kids and I thought it would be harmless but when he turned to me i got a bit scared. However when I touched his arm he seemed to kind of relax.

I gave him a smile and ever since then we became really close. That's when I really found out how different we actually were. He was from a very rich family who owned basically the whole entire city's hotels and were also rumored to be the boss of the most prominent gang.

However I didn't believe them and I never really had the courage to ask him about it anyways.

Not much changed about Jason as he grew up I mean he was still huge compared to me but he was a sweet guy. I also noticed how he'd get angry really quick and also be quick bossy but I didn't mind because that's how he always was.

I hopped into the car and instantly I could sense that something was wrong.

"What's wrong?" I said. I looked at him knowing that he'd struggle to lie to my face.

"My dads he's pissing me off about my birthday and how I'll have to take over the company eventually. He wants me to attend some meetings after I turn 16. So I can used to it." Jason deep voice rumbled as it filled the car with his troubles.

I instantly gave him a side eye. Jason always hated the fact that his dad was big and important figure in society he always said how he just wanted to be normal like me but that was kinda funny cause I always wished that I could be important like him.

"Jason...I know you don't like your dads company that much but he trusts you and as the oldest son you have to take over it." I stated.

I knew next to nothing about buisiness and money. But i did know that sometimes jason didn't want to do things because he was scared and not because he genuinely disliked it.

"In fact if you hate it that much then promise to help you and we can get through this together. " I finally said looking up at him in the car.

He's stared into my eyes. Our gazes fighting with each other before he turned back after he scoffed. "You sure?"

"What does that mean? Am i incapable or something?" I replied.

And the convo grew. Sprouting laughters and chuckles all through the car. We talked about everything as Jason drove us the school.

Sometimes I got a bit scared that he would leave me. I mean he was so cool. And by that I meant that the cool and popular kids in the school liked him. Especially the females who always tried to throw themselves at him but he always brushed them off.

I know he's done things, like sexual things without telling me.

But it was okay he probably didn't trust me as much as he did when we were kids and it's expected of a growing boy. Shame I couldn't say the same about myself.

I sighed at my thoughts before getting out of the car. We were here. Before we walked off we said our goodbyes to each Other knowing the we wouldn't see each other until lunch.

I sighed "goodbye Jayy" I stretched the end of his new found nickname, before walking off. Another day at Wilmer high.

This was definitely going to be long. I walked into my first class. Math. Yh. They make us do maths first thing in the morning.

Luckily the teacher was always laid back so he never really noticed how everybody in the class was completely confused and definitely not paying attention. I tried to focus during the class but eventually my mind wondered and I began drawing some pictures into my notebook.

It wasn't long from then since the bell rang. I looked down at my page to see a detailed picture of jason sprawled out in my page. He definitely can't see this. I took the page a scrunched it up making sure to throw it in the trash on the way out.

"Make sure to remember to bring your homework tomorrow. I'll set the new homework online and I'd also like you to completely that for tomorrow." the teacher said as the students in the class poured out, as the students of the next lesson poured in.

I hated class changes especially when Jason wasn't there. Because of my small height It was hard for me. I was always pushed a tossed around until the crowed cleared up a bit. I was shoved at the side and flew across the hall bumping into someone else. "Hey watch what your doing!" the voice said.

I lowly mumbled a sorry and went to move out of his way.

"What did you say. I didn't hear you"the voice pressed on further getting more aggravated.

Oh my gosh please don't let this become I big thing.

" I said sorry" I tried to tell him but the crowd was so loud and I'm guessing he misinterpreted what I just said.

"What do you say fag?" The voice boomed over me as he pushes me into the locker. Why did he choose to call me that? Was it obvious?

Immediately a crowed began to form and that's when I got a look at who I was talking to. Philip. One of the schools bullies. Gosh. What do I do now.

I stayed there plastered to the wall in a line. As he opened his mouth to talk again " I'll show you to never disrespect me again. " he lifted his fist ready to punch right into me.

I didn't know how to protect myself so I simply shut my eyes and let the darkness take over my vision. waiting for the splash of color to infiltrate.

// that was the first chapter guys I hope you all enjoyed. Have a great day :) //

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
7.2K 476 10
English Title - Swallowing the sea Chinese Name - 吞海(Tunhai) Original Author - 淮上(Huai Shang) Status in Coo - 163 Chapters + 5 extras English Transl...
6.9M 195K 26
Icarus Crane is a fledgling vampire with a feisty, free spirited attitude. He lives with his sire, and leads a peaceful life with his new family. His...
132K 2.8K 67
follow Arashi as he gets reincarnated into the world of Fairy Tail. I kind of suck at giving description. Hope you guys enjoy reading this. OC belong...