Mr. Billionarie Doctor

By Milky_Blue_Sky

Zoya Anwar an innocent Muslim girl. She is hardworking, always smiling, and is always ready to help others. M... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
Epilogue
Bouns
Important
100k
Upcoming story;)
Q & A
200k

39

11.5K 401 16
By Milky_Blue_Sky

ZOYA ANWAR
"Okay, finished," I said and took a sip from my milkshake. I looked at him while chuckling, he was sweating a lot and was out of breath. He walked towards me and sat down.

I looked at Felix and he handed Anthony the bottle. Anthony took it from him and drank it in one go. I kept looking at him trying not to laugh, he looked at Felix and he handed the other bottle.

"Did you have fun?" He asked while looking at me. I nodded and took tissue paper, "I had a lot of fun," I said and whipped his sweat from his forehead and neck.

He laid his head on my lap and closed his eyes. Now I felt bad for making him do all of this, "Is my boy tired?" "Hm, I'm tired" I giggled and pecked his lips.

"Are you still tired?" "Not anymore," He said and opened his eyes. I chuckled he stood up, I took his blazer in my hand and stood up. "Let's go home, you need to take a bath," I said and dragged him out from the shop.

I closed the shop and then we drove home. When we arrived home I told him to take a bath while I made something to eat for him. After I made lunch I put everything on the dining table.

I heard his footsteps "Anthony, come lunch is ready" I shouted from the dining table while putting the last dish on the table. He walked in and sat down while I did the same.

After lunch, I cleaned the dishes while he kept hugging me from behind. "Don't you get tired of hugging me?" "No," he said tiredly. When I was finished with the dishes, he grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs.

He opened the door to a room and looked at me. "Close your eyes" "Uh?" "Just close your eyes," He said while putting his hand over my eyes.

"Can I open now?" "Yeah," he said while taking his hand away from my eyes. I was shocked to see the room, "Anthony... You didn't have to do it" He back hugged me and put his chin on my shoulder.

"I want you to be comfortable while making the dresses and designing them" I turned and looked at him with a smile. I pecked his lips while thanking him.

"Why did you put a sofa in here?" He smirked and looked at me. He suddenly picked me up bridal style and laid me on the sofa while hovering over me.

"W-What are you doing?" He leaned towards my lips, I closed my eyes and then I felt his lips on mine. We kissed passionately when the kiss suddenly started to heat up.

He suddenly pulled away and looked at breathing heavily. He laid beside me and pulled me towards him. "I'm tired" he mumbled and closed his eyes.

Why didn't I want him to stop? I wanted more than that. I played with his hair while looking at him. After a while, I could hear soft snores coming from him.

I chuckled and pecked his lips before taking his hand away from my waist. I stood up and walked towards our room, I took my hijab off and took the duvet.

I went back to the room and put the duvet over him. I ruled my sleeves up and started to work on my first dress.

4 HOURS LATER
"Zoya?" I turned around and looked at Anthony who was awake and was seating on the sofa. "Did I wake you?" I walked towards him and stood in front.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head on my stomach. I caressed his hair softly, he suddenly pulled away and looked at me.

"How long did I sleep?" "4 hours, it's dinner time," I said while looking at the clock. He stood up and went to the room to fresh up while I went downstairs to make dinner.

I was making dinner when I heard his footsteps. I thought as always he would back hug me but this time he just went straight to the dining table.

I made dinner and put it on the dining table. I sat down and handed him his plate and we started eating. "Anthony, are you alright?" "Yeah..." He answered shortly.

I sighed and continued to eat. I'll wait till he is ready to tell me. After dinner, I washed the dishes while he went up to his office. I made black coffee from and took it upstairs to his office.

I opened the door and saw his head on the table with closed eyes. Is he sleeping? I walked towards him and looked at him carefully. He fell asleep again.

I sighed and took the duvet from his sofa which was in the office. I put it over him, "I'm sorry for making you do it all" I whispered before pecking his lips.

I walked out of his office and closed the door without making any noise. I went back to my room and went back to making my dress.

After 3 hours I went to look at Anthony. I was going to wake him up so that I could tell him to come to the room and sleep. But I didn't want to wake him, he was sleeping so peacefully.

I sat on the sofa and watched tv waiting for him to wake. But while watching tv I fell asleep.

NEXT DAY
When I woke up I was in the room, I expected Anthony to be beside me as always but his side of the bed was empty. I thought that he may be in the bathroom washing up, but I couldn't hear anything from there.

I went downstairs and he wasn't there either. I was going to go back upstairs when I saw a note on the fridge. I took and read it.

I didn't want to wake you up since you were sleeping peacefully. I had an important meeting today with a client so I had to go before you woke up. I won't be home before 10 pm so don't wait for me and eat dinner without me.

I love you
Anthony

He didn't even eat breakfast, I'll make lunch for him instead. I looked at the time and it was only 9 am. I went back upstairs and took a bath. I changed into something comfortable and started to work on the dress.

After 5 hours I was halfway on the dress, I went downstairs and made lunch for Anthony. I packed the lunch in a box and went upstairs to change my clothes and make my hijab.

I took my phone and purse then went out. I saw Felix talking to some of his workers. I walked towards him and he bowed when he saw me.

"Can you drive me to the hospital?" He nodded and led me to the car. I sat in and he started to drive to the hospital. He said that he will be waiting for me here outside.

I walked in and was on my way to the elevator when I saw David. "David?" When he saw me he stopped and I hurried up to him. "Is Anthony in his office?"

"No, sir is in a meeting right now, he will be finished in 30 minutes" I nodded and thanked him before going up to his office. When I walked in I sighed while looking at the papers on the floor and the tables.

I put the lunch box on the table and cleaned all the mess he made. It took me about 15 minutes to clean everything, I sat down and waited for him.

After no long, I could hear his voice. "I'll go myself, this deal is important and I don't want to take any chances" He opened the door and then saw me. I smiled and he smiled at me back.

"Dr. Daniel will take over all my surgeries which I have the next week. We have a meeting about it tomorrow so be on time David, I don't want you to be late" He ended the call and sighed.

I walked towards him and went behind the chair. I massaged his shoulders and pecked his cheek. "I know you didn't eat breakfast so I brought lunch for you"

"You didn't have to, I still have a lot of work," He said coldly and pushed my hands slightly away from his shoulders. "You can't work like this, you need to eat," I said worriedly and a little angry.

"I told you I'm not hungry!" I flinched when he shouted while slamming his hands on the table. "What is wrong with you? Why are you so angry? Everything was fine yesterday!" I shouted at him having enough of him.

"Zoya, I don't want to fight, so leave" I scoffed when he went back to his work. "Fine then if you want to be like this, then I won't stop you," I said before walking away from his office while slamming the door.

"Ms. Zoya where are you going?" "I don't need his bodyguards around me! Tell your boss not to come after me!" I shouted before walking to the bus stop.

I fell like killing this asshole, I'm a human I have feelings. He keeps fighting with me. Everything was fine till the kiss yesterday, did I do something wrong? Or is it because he is tired of me?

Tears were running down my cheeks. What did I do that he is like this? Why does he have to be like this?

I knocked on the door and then I heard it open. "Zoya I missed you," Mia said while hugging me tightly. She pulled away and looked at me shocked.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" She dragged me inside and we both sat on the sofa. She hugged me and let me cry on her shoulder.

"Are you alright?" She asked while handing me a glass of water. I nodded and took a sip from the water. "Now tell me what happened?"

"It's Anthony... A day ago we fought and yesterday everything went back to normal, but then suddenly from yesterday afternoon, he started to ignore me. This morning he went to work without eating breakfast so I made lunch for him and took it to the hospital for him, but when I told him to eat lunch he got angry and shouted at me"

"Did something happen between you two which lead you to this?" "No, only a kiss..." "Kiss?" I sighed and nodded my head. "We had a moment and it was heating up, he suddenly stopped and from that moment he's been like this"

Mia sighed and shook her head. "My innocent baby," She said and hugged me. I pulled away and looked at her confused. "How long have you two been together?" "Almost 3 months" "Boys have needs, you two haven't done more than kissing... I know you also want more than a kiss"

"Maybe... But he can tell me instead of being so cold and angry" She chuckled and started to laugh. "He loves you so much... He respects you, as a Muslim, you can't have sex before marriage right?"

I nodded and was gonna say something but she cut me off, "That's why... He is respecting you and your religion, he wants you to be ready or he is waiting for marriage" "He could have talked to me instead of being like this" I whispered.

Why do I always over think? I sighed while she just kept laughing at me. "Not funny" She stopped laughing and turned the tv on.

"Let's have fun," She said while putting a movie on. I chuckled and then for the next 5 hours we watched movies and talked about things.

We were seating and talking when there was a knock on the door. "Who could it be?" Mia looked at the clock and looked back at the door.

"It isn't time for Edward to come home plus he has keys" "I'll check," I said and went to open the door while he walked behind me. I opened the door and the person I didn't want to see right now stood right in front of me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked coldly while he looked at me angrily and worriedly. He pend down and took my heels in his hands, "We'll be going home now"

Before I could say something he picked me up bridal style and walked out to his car. "I don't want to go back!" I shouted and tried to open the door, but he also had to pick the car which only the driver could open the door to.

He sat in and started the car. "I don't want to go back!" I shouted at him. I looked at him and he was holding on the wheel tightly while clenching his jaw.

I didn't even realize when we were in front of the penthouse. He walked to my side and opened the door and picked me up. "I don't want to talk to you! Let me go!" I shouted not caring about people looking at us.

When we were on our floor he opened the door and closed it with his foot before going upstairs to our room. When we were in the room he put me down before closing the door.

"Why did you take the bus?" "Because I wanted to" "Didn't I tell you that you have to take Felix along with you no matter where you go?" He said trying not to shout.

"I didn't want to" "Why didn't you pick my calls? You could at least have told me that you were going to Mia's house"

"Why would you care? Weren't you angry at me? You were the one who told me to leave! This isn't working" I said slowly.

I looked at him with teary eyes, he looked at me confused, "What do you mean?" "We need a break, let's brea-" Before I could finish my sentence he kissed me roughly.

We pulled away breathing heavily. "Don't you dare finish your sentence, nothing like that is going to happen... You aren't leaving me" He whispered against my lips.

"Kiss me..." He looked into my eyes while I did the same. "Kiss me like before" I whispered before presses my lips back on his. He didn't respons for a few seconds but gave in after.

I took his blazer off and started to unbutton his shirt. He pulled away and held my hands, "You can't go back on it, and I won't hold myself" "I don't want you to" I said back while looking straight into his eyes.

"I want you as much as you want me" 

(The rest of it is to your imagination, but you all know what happens;)"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 3.6K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...
84.9K 7.5K 52
#1 in the desi medical romance series Her lips were inches from mine and her sweet scent filled the air between us, intoxicating me. I slid my hand d...
53.5K 2.2K 117
Islamic story. Vote. Zamzam Maleek,a shy,introverted,independent 17 year old girl who has a very loving and wealthy family and has only one dream tha...
759K 25.7K 65
"You found me as a kid. Now let my adult self grow old with you..." --------------------------------------------- "We'll marry as soon as we meet aga...