The wrong body

Von kebb__

!COMPLETED! Izuku Midorya was born into a female body. It sucks. He has to wear an uncomfortable chest bind... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Just a little info
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Uhm, Hello?
Just to say
REWRITE

Chapter 6

5.2K 153 95
Von kebb__

Are you happy now?

Izuku's POV

It was at least a twenty minute walk before I reached a river. The waters were crystal clear, and fish darted about among the rocks. It was beautiful. I found the tree I was looking for. It was a large oak. The branches near the center of the top formed a small seat, the perfect size for me. I climbed up to that seat and settled in.

After ten minutes of decisive thought, I removed my hoodie, took off my binder, and then put my hoodie back on, shoving the binder in my pocket. I didn't plan on going out into civilization, and the only people that I would see anytime soon already knew my secret, so having the extra discomfort when I was trying to calm down was just pointless.

I wasn't mad at ochako. I didn't have the strength to be mad at anyone but mineta. She thought it would be a funny dare that would start the path to the more "questionable" dares. She didn't mean for anything to happen. She was unaware, and I couldn't be mad at her for not knowing the secret I didn't want her to know.

I mentally slapped myself. I didn't want to think about this stuff. I tried to still my mind and empty it of all thought. I started to count in my head.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

I kept going, speaking each number aloud. I was doin lost in the counting, focusing on nothing but the numbers and my task.

264 words.

So, someone said that they will hunt me down if I don't update again. I'm not angry, I found it hilarious, but isn't hunting me down if I don't post a chapter redundant? If you did hunt me down and kill me because I didn't write a chapter, I wouldn't be here to write any chapters.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

7.9K 98 12
This is before and or after season 2 of the owl house! ' Warings!:.. NOT FINISHED YET! Swearing Angst Fluff? Spoilers for toh and hollow mind? @buse ...
7.3K 250 17
[Sequel to A Lonely Boy] [Billdip College AU] Now that Bill, Dipper and Mabel are in College what would happen in their way? Will it be just fine or...
3.4K 83 36
Y/N L/N is a 2nd year at Itachiyama. Her life was perfect until she met a certain germophobe like herself. She finds herself being enemies at first b...
236K 6.9K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...