LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO

By YourBae04et

it's just a tribute to the most romantic reality show couple. Here you will get all kinds of stories about t... More

1.First break .
2.confession ❤️
3.intimacies
4 .The Next Morning
5.Trying to cheer her up.
6.Next weekend.
7.jeoulous sid
8.intimacies 2
9.I will love you forever ❤️
10(ii) .Round 2
Question
11.sana- the tease
12.Emotional attachment
13.insecurities
14. Tu mera hai
15. Alag wali feeling.
16.Bhula dunga
17.realizations
18.You are mine.
19.Surprise
20.day one practice
21.Day one practice- 2
22.vanity
23.CRAZY IN LOVE
24.Taking charge
25.Blessing in disguise
26.Day 2 Practice
27.Dress trail
28.Event day
29.Family
A very big Thank You
30.Insecurities
32.welcome to lonavala.
33.Day two
34.Dreams and memories
35.Date night
36.Can't wait to see you
37.Love
38.Music video
39. Long good bye
40.Making amends
41.Fear, Confusion and Surprise.
42. The Proposal
43. Passionate times
44. Lockdown
45. Result.
46.Facing the truth.
47.Getting Normal
48. Couple goals
Need help
49.Soaked in love
50. Happily Ever After
Shocked
Request

31.Surprise part 1- Road trip

9.8K 474 63
By YourBae04et

Siddharth was up early next day. The golden morning rays of the sun was filtering in through the windows. He turned to his bed side table to check the clock. It was 0515 in morning. Remembering the last time he woke up this early, he realised that of late he has not been much of a morning person.

The late night shoots have not allowed him that. There was a time he used to love his morning runs, with the cool morning breeze running in his face and the calmness of the morning giving him the start he needed for the day.

Though the same places used to get all crowded and noisy only a few hours later, but not the mornings. The mornings were his favourite part of the day. He made a mental note of trying to fit in the same in his routine again.

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of movement on his side. He turned to his left, expecting Sana to be awake too, and was struck by the innocent beauty of sleeping Sana.

The thought of waking her up did cross his mind, but he let it pass. Even though he wanted to start early for the surprise he had planned for her, he could not get himself to wake her up. The way last evening had transpired,he wanted her to be fully rested before starting the weekend.

Anyways, he had her all to himself for the next 2-3 days; no meeting with producers and shoots to keep them away. He sat there looking at her as she slept.

Sana was sleeping facing up, her hair a mess, spreading all over her face. A few strands flew around as she breathed and again resumed their place on her lips. He chuckled but could not help notice that it was troubling her.

Laying next to her,he plucked the stands of hair from her face and plucked it behind her ear and instantly regretted it. Now he was able to see her baby pink lips which were wet with her own saliva and was gripped with a sudden urge to taste her lips.

He resisted himself and tried to calm down. He softly rubbed the back of his palm on her cheeks and brushed his fingers on her lips. Sana responded to his touch and turned his way, her left hand went on his neck and leg halfway on him.

He smiled at the child like girl he was in love with. Her innocence is one of the many things he loved about her, but it worried him too at times because he always feared others will take advantage of her innocence. He knew full well that she was capable of looking after herself but he worried even then.

"I guess that's how it feels to be in love", he thought. Sana shuffled in her place and holding onto him, she pulled him even closer. A gush of hot and moist air struck his face and he could not take it anymore. He looked at her for a moment and leaning ahead took her lips in his.

There was no urgency in his kiss. He swept the length of her lips with his tongue,took them between his and savored the soft texture of her lips which now had a slight shiver. She was awake; wide awake now. Her cheeks were burning with a mixed expression of shock, surprise, love and shyness on her face. She looked at him for a moment before turning her eyes away from his intense gaze. She looked even more adorable to him now.

"Good morning sweetheart! Ache se soyi aap? Nind poori ho gayi?" Sid asked holding her chin with his right hand,reluctant to let her escape this easily. He loved to tease her, more so when he could make her blush. Before Sana could say anything he was already brushing his lips on hers, making just enough contact for her to feel his desire. She moaned with a deep breath and her lips parted slightly, letting Sid fill the gap with his lips. She tugged at his lips slightly and opened her mouth for him. Talking the cue Sid slid his tongue inside her mouth.

Sana played along and started to play with his tongue inside her mouth. Now, it was Sid's turn to moan and moan he did;relaxing, sweeping his tongue all around inside her mouth,giving her full access. Suddenly Sana felt a pinch on her breasts and cringed softly in sweet pain,"Aaah! Dard ho raha baby. Kya kar raha hai".

Sid was not gonna let her overpower him so easily and quickly though he loved for her to take charge in bed. His hand that held her chin had traveled downwards, moving over her night tee to her belly. He lay his palm face down on her tummy and curling his index finger made circular rounds around her navel.

Sana shivered with the tingling in her stomach and her bosom arose. Not wanting to stop just yet and taking advantage of the edge he has gained in this love game of theirs, he slid his hand inside her tee, feeling the sensation build up in her body as his palm travelled upward, reaching her breasts only to feel her nipples that appeared to be a full grown and ripe raisin.

He pinched it between his thumb and index finger making her cringe softly.

"Aaah! she moaned , enjoying the sensation ,he pinched hard,he loved her huge boobs, he was never a breast person but with her he is everything , he loves every single part of her body.

Dard ho raha baby. Kya kar raha hai", she mumbling as their lips were still locked. "Just waking you up", he had a smirk on his face.

"Accha? Toh mujhe aise uthane ka plan hai tumhara?"

He grinned softly,

"Naah. Plan to nahi kiya kuch. You can't plan this."

Before she could speak anymore, Sid leaned onto her and gave her a full wet sloppy kiss, fondling with her soft breasts all this time before letting go and rested his chin on her collarbone, inches away from her face.

Sana tried to make an angry face, attempting to hide how much she was enjoying the attention,
"Tu sone ku nahi deta mujhe."

He just winked at her nonchalantly and she burst into a giggle. He lived for this. Like her happiness and laughter is the only thing that matters. More so, he wanted to make up for the tears she had shed the previous night.
"Waise ab tak nahi bataya. Ache se soyi aa...mera matlab tum? Nind poori ho gayi?"

Sana didn't say anything. She was lost in her thoughts,

"Ye hua kya hai isse aaj. Aap bola isne mujhe. Wo bhi do baar. Wink bhi kar raha hai. Kuch to alag hai ye subah".

She blushed at the thought of something but decided against saying it.

"Jaise tu sone de raha mujhe na,meri nind kabhi poori nahi hone wali lagta hai."

Sidharth shifted his weight off from her body and holding her shoulders pulled her onto him.

"Ab ready ho ja jaldi se. We are already running late".

Though he realized it didn't really matter that they were running late;they had each other and nothing else mattered. Love changes you in so many ways. You start to enjoy even the insignificantly small things. The company of your partner makes you forget everything as if in doesn't exist.

"Baby first you go and get ready. Mujhe jyada time nai lagega." She made a baby face and fluttered her eyebrows.

Sid - Acha, so you mean to say I take longer getting ready than you? Really?

Sana - Isn't it obvious?

Sid - Haha, kuch bhi. Chal ab paka mat. Go and get ready.

"Baby please na, pehle tu ready ho ja, main tere aate hi turant chali jayungi."
She stressed upon turant .

Sid gave up not wanting to loose any more time and went to the attached washroom to get ready.
"Main so leti hu thode der aur, fir yeh monster aa jayega to waise bhi utha he dega mujhe fir se",
Sana grinned at herself imagining Sid as a monster and curled into a ball between the sheets

Meanwhile Sid took bath and trimmed his beard into a light stubble. In 5 minutes he was out of the washroom and got ready. He donned a white Bermuda and a casual shirt with aqua and white stripes. He paired it with a pair of white sneakers ,a watch and black sun glasses.

Sana was still in bed and not at all ready to get up.

"Mai turant chali jaungi",

he mimicked Sana as he scoops her out from the bed and put her in the washroom to get ready. Ensuring that they have packed all the last minute essentials, he put them in the car and asked her,

"How much longer Miss??"

Sana - Just five minutes more, I am almost done.

Sid - Okay, jaldi aa jao, main niche ja raha, meet me downstairs. I'll be near the car waiting for you. We will grab something for breakfast on our way. Is it okay with you?

Sana - Yes, I am fine with it.

He goes downstairs to light a puff, he have not had any grill now and was craving for it since he woke up.

Sana came out of the washroom with the towel wrapped around her bosom. It was barely covering her body. Admiring herself in the mirror, she did her makeup applying just the base and lip balm. She used lotion all over to tone up her body. She took out a packet from the cupboard that she had hidden from sid the previous day; she had brought a new dress for this trip.But the way last night turned up she could not show him the dress.

She took a look at her dress and for once she gave up the idea of wearing it but then decided to just go with it. It was a white off shoulder, fit and flare dress with small frill sleeves, which had small fuchsia roses all over it. She wore the dress and set her hair in a high pony tail. She stopped in front of the mirror to have a final look at herself in the mirror. The dress complimented her curves perfectly, her boobs were looking nice and firm and the dress was coming mid thigh length on her.

She paired it with a pair of white sneakers and accessorized her look with three silver bracelet. Satisfies with her look, she took her phone and a fuchsia lip color and put them in her bag. She slung her bag on her forearms and went downstairs to meet Sid.

"He is definitely going to be angry seeing me in this dress",she thought as she exited the lift and approached his parking spot.

Sid was done with his smoke and was leaning against his black BMW when he saw Sana. He flinched for a moment but immediately regained his posture straightening up.

Sana - Dekha, kaha tha na maine turant aa jaungi.

Sid didn't respond. He just held open the co-driver's side door for her to enter. She could hear the door close behind her with a little more force than necessary. Twenty minutes passed by since they have started but Sid haven't spoken a single word yet. This was killing Sana now. 'Did I overdo it?' When she could not take it anymore she decided to ask him.

Sana - Kya hua tujhe baby? Tu kuch bol ku nahi raha?

Sid kept his gaze fixed straight ahead on the road.

Sana - Aise na karo baby.

He still doesn't say anything,

sana as always could not take his silence , she had to do something to make him speak.

I can't let him win so easy, I know which button to push, if he is the master of the game, I am the queen of this art, I will make him talk and i very well know what to do, I have to win this game and sure he breaks the ice. She thought

She get up and take her place on his lap.

Sid- what are you doing

Sana just holds him tight,while he is driving on an almost empty road.

Sid- Sana apni seat pe baith, let me drive.

Sana - nopes pehle tu bol Kuch.

Sid gave up his anger and said

Sid - Achi lag rahi ho.

Sana was not sure she heard him right. "Hain? Kya bola tumne?"

Sid- Achi lag rahi ho is dress main. chal ab Ka apni seat pe.

She got up from his lap and sat on her place

Sana had a big glee on her face,

"Mujhe to laga tu issi ki wajah se itna weird expression de raha. Thank god I was wrong."

She adjusted her backrest and propped her legs up on the dash board, getting comfortable.
Tilting her head towards him she put on a teasing smile,

"Mai so lu thodi derr ke liye? Subah bahut jaldi utha diya tumne."

Hmmm was all Sid replied, eyes still focused ahead.

Suddenly Sana felt Sid's hands on her thighs. She opened her eyes to see a crooked smile on his face. His hands are rubbing her exposed legs from knees to her thighs.

She shivers and look at him in surprise

he just gave her a wicked smile and continue doing what he was, now his hands are going underneath her dress, rubbing her rather rough, he stopped his hands at her upper thighs and rubbed his thumb on the side of the panties.

she was now shocked and immediately grabs his wrist, which are now rubbing the length of her folds from over her panties

Aaah. Tu pagal hai kya poora Sid? Kya kar raha?'

Her voice was trembling.

Sid - 'Kya hua baby? All good na? You don't look so fine?'

He can now feel her getting warm and her lingerie is also feeling wet.

Sana - 'Aah!!mmm!!Baby pleeease Matt kar na. Hmm!!'

So - 'You really thought I would let you off so easily? You wanted to defy me by wearing this dress na, ab mai issi dress ka advantage lunga. Isn't this what you wanted? This is why you wore this dress right. So that I could play with you',

He gestures towards his hands which are now sinfully close to her very hot and wet core; her breath is hitched and he had his famous evil smirk on his face.

It was difficult for her to stay calm and breath with this tortures but what was most difficult for her ,was to believe that this man can do something like this too. This was new and shocking for her .

"Focus Shukla Ji. You are driving",

forcing his hand away from herself and putting back on the steering wheel she reminds him that he would have enough opportunities to have his revenge.

sid was in no mood to let her go so easy , but he decided to let go of her for now , but making sure to remind her that its not over yet.

its been more than an hours they are driving and sana is hungry.

Sid I am starving , chal na rukte hai kahin.

Sid-hmmm, i was about to ask you that.kya khana hai bol.

Sana-mujhe Kuch spicy Khana hai?"

Sid - spicy? hmmm

Kya khayegi bol?

Sana - Mujhe McDonald's jana hai.

Sid - Are you a kid ki McDonald Jana hai?

Sana - Sid please please take me to McDonald's.

Sid - Aree baby let me take you someplace nice na.

Sana making a baby pout and pretending to look at him angrily -

Please please please! mujhe McDonald's hi jana hai, else main kuch nai khaunyugi.

He just smiles and says,"

Tu sach main bacchi hai.

Chal GPS main set kar nearest McDonald's.

Let me take my baby to her favorite place."

She hugs him tight with a big sloppy kiss on his cheeks."I love you baby."

Sid - I know that baby.

She hits his hand playfully with her's and set the destination on their GPS.

The nearest McDonald was two kilometres away along the highway. It's a highway joint, open 24 hours with nice cozy ambiance. They find a corner seat for themselves and Sid asks her what will she have.

Sana - I will have this spicy veg burger, with French fries in Peri Peri spice with ice tea.

Sid - Wow! That was quick. Pure raste soch rahi thi ki kya Khana hai??

Sana smiles and lowers her head resting her chin on the table pretending to sleep.
Sid gets up to go to the counter to place the order when Sana tells Sid - Please ask them to make mine extra spicy.

"Baby tumhara wala aise hi bada spicy hai (and winks at her). I mean tumhara wala burger", Sid.

Sana - 'Bakwas band kar. Please tell them to make it extra spicy.' She blushes and smiles timidly.

Sid - Acha thik hai. Bol dunga.

They munch their burgers talking and joking and laughing. Both can feel the relief of being out of the city for a break. Though they both like Mumbai, they both had felt the need of a break. Mainly because of the hectic schedule they had, and also because they haven't been able to spend much time together since the show had ended.

Rest of the journey went by in a flash. Sana continued to catch on her beauty sleep while Sid kept a steady pace. The beauty of these roads is mesmerizing, there's hardly any traffic and the sun is shining beautifully, spreading its golden rays all over the lush green landscape. The sun was starting to climb when they reached their destination.

"Wake up, sleepy Butt", Sid whispered in her ears putting the strands of hair that spread on her face behind her ears and peeking gently on her neck. Sana wakes up with a yawn, throwing her hands up in the air and stretching,

"Wooow!!" That was all she could manage.

Lonavala indeed was beautiful at this period of the year.

__________________________________________

I am so sorry people for the delay, I was a bit occupied somewhere else, but now I am kind of back, I am a bit busy even now but it won't take this much for new update , I will be updating frequently .Till then

Keep reading,keep writing,keep loving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 18.1K 86
I'm going to write for the very first time....I don't know what I'm writing is upto the justice Mark or not but I tried ....as I had read many fictio...
3.3M 137K 86
FAN FICTION - because I'm a fan of Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, and is fictional. I gain no profits from this. It also has made up charact...
110K 10.3K 17
This story is based on the most popular tv show "Biggboss14" where two beautiful souls gonna meet to form "Doh jism Ek jaan " where destiny is gonna...
174K 22.8K 114
"𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑤 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚, 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑜𝑡; ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒�...