๐“๐‘๐„๐€๐‚๐‡๐„๐‘๐Ž๐”๐’ - [๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...

By HERMIQNES

"๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญ." - in which the eldest gilbert bec... More

x.
00
01
02
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
SEQUEL
update.
update part two.

03

44.8K 1.1K 890
By HERMIQNES

"your type of mind, so hard to find,

native of mine, you're just my kind."

lonely heart - 5sos

--

When they got back from the weird encounter with Elijah at the apartment, Damon proceeded to tell them that Stefan got himself stuck in the tomb with Katherine.

Elena wasn't happy about this, obviously, so Damon was attempting to keep her away from the tomb by locking her in the house. Lily was okay with this, considering she knew Elena would probably try to do something stupid if Damon didn't stop her.

Bonnie told them the moonstone was binding the curse, so she was going to try a spell that would unbind it, which would make the stone useless. Lily knew Bonnie was powerful, but she didn't want her to go through a lot of trouble if it was going to hurt her. Bonnie had never wanted to be part of this in the first place.

Lily was still upset with Elena for the stunt she pulled at the apartment. Jeremy wasn't happy either, and he let her know the morning after they got home. Elena thought she was protecting everyone she loved, but in reality, she was hurting them more by going on her suicide mission.

Jeremy and Lily were staying home with Elena the entire day to make sure she wouldn't do anything stupid, while Damon and Bonnie went off to figure some things out to try and unbind the moonstone.

"Elena, I'm starving, so I'm gonna go make some dinner." Lily said, leaning in her sister's bedroom doorway. "Want some?" She asked, watching as Elena closed her journal and nodded, standing up.

"Yeah, that sounds great, actually." Elena replied, following Lily out of her room. As they were walking down the stairs, they heard noises from the kitchen.

"Is Jenna home?" Lily asked, furrowing her eyebrows as they turned the corner. Lily spotted their aunt, kneeling down and rifling through boxes in the closet.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Elena asked, causing their aunt to look up from where she was crouched down.

"Oh, perfect timing." Jenna replied, handing them each a box full of random items they had never seen before.

"What is this?" Lily asked, struggling to hold the box in her arms due to how heavy it was.

"Your mom's files from the historical society." Jenna replied, going through some papers as Elena and Lily sent each other a look of confusion. "I got roped in to helping Mrs. Lockwood." Jenna finished, and Lily nodded slightly, knowing how much help the mayor probably needed nowadays.

"And by roped, I mean very excited to participate." Jenna said, a smile on her face as she shut the closet door, causing both Elena and Lily to gasp out quietly at what they saw.

Elijah was standing directly behind the door, smiling at Elena and Lily as he leaned against the wall.

"Hey, I'm Elijah." Elijah stated, acting as if he had no clue who they were. Lily swallowed the lump in her throat, meeting his gaze, as her mouth parted slightly. Lily had no idea why he was there, in their house. That meant he was invited in, which was not good.

"Elijah's in town doing research on Mystic Falls." Jenna informed them, taking the boxes from their arms to set on the counter. Elena and Lily both stood there, still shocked that Elijah was in their house.

"It's a pleasure." Elijah spoke up, walking over to Elena and Lily so he was only a few inches away. He held out his hand to Elena first, and she was hesitant to take it. But, she reluctantly shook his hand anyway, knowing Jenna would think it was weird if she didn't.

Elijah then turned to Lily, holding his hand out as he offered her a smile. Elijah would be lying if he said he wasn't intrigued by the eldest Gilbert. Lily simply gave him a tight-lipped smile in return, shaking his hand as she looked up into his eyes.

Lily didn't know what it was about his eyes that drew her in. They were just so piercing and mysterious. She hated herself for even thinking like that, but she couldn't help it.

"You know, you're welcome to stay here and rummage through this stuff. Or, Elena, Lily and I could help you load it into your car." Jenna offered, walking over to stand next to Elena and Lily.

Elijah turned to her, smiling slightly as he looked down at her.

"Yeah, or I could get someone to pick it up tomorrow." Elijah replied, shrugging his shoulders as if it was no big deal. Of course it wasn't, since he could compel anyone to do it for him.

"Also a good plan." Jenna said, laughing slightly as she spoke.

"Thank you so much for inviting me into your home, Jenna." Elijah followed Jenna to the doorway, and Elena and Lily glanced at each other again. He clearly only said that because he wanted them to know that he could come in at anytime.

"And, Elena, Lily." Elijah spoke up, turning to face them as Lily crossed her arms. "I hope to see you again sometime soon." He glanced over the both of them before saying goodbye to Jenna and walking out the door.

"Stay here with Jenna, I just need to go make sure Jeremy is okay." Elena said quietly to Lily, making sure Jenna didn't hear. Lily nodded slightly, watching as her sister went upstairs.

"So.. He seems nice." Lily spoke up, clearing her throat slightly as Jenna shut the door.

"Oh, yeah, he's been really helpful." Jenna smiled at Lily, breathing out softly before meeting her gaze.

"I don't know about you, but I am starving." Jenna said, causing Lily to laugh softly. "I'm gonna make some dinner, do you want some?" Jenna asked, and Lily nodded, kind of glad she was going to make it instead of her. Lily knew she was a terrible cook.

"Yeah, that sounds great." Lily said, biting her lower lip as she thought of Elena. "I'll go see if Elena wants some." Her aunt nodded, walking into the kitchen to go clean up and then prepare dinner.

Lily quickly made her way towards the stairs, silently praying that Elijah hadn't touched Jeremy. But, as she reached the bottom of the stairs, she ran directly into her brother.

"Jeremy, are you okay?" Lily asked, quickly scanning her eyes over him to make sure he was alright.

"Um.. yeah, I'm fine. I'm just going to help Jenna with the boxes." He replied, giving Lily a confused look. She quickly nodded, smiling to cover up what she was thinking.

"Yeah, she'll be really grateful." Lily said, biting on her lower lip as he passed by her, heading down the hall to help Jenna. Lily let out a small breath of relief, shaking her head as she walked up to Elena's room.

Lily opened the door, widening her eyes as she saw who was sitting down. Lily was about to say something, but Elijah vamped over to her, clasping his hand over her mouth quickly.

"Not a word." Elijah spoke, narrowing his eyes down at Lily. "Elena, shut the door, will you?" He asked, turning to meet Elena's fearful expression.

Elena shut the door, and Elijah took his hand off of Lily's mouth.

"What the hell, Elena?" Lily spoke quietly, looking over at her younger sister, who clearly wasn't planning on Lily finding out. "Why is he here?" Lily asked, backing away from the Original as she glared up at him.

"I'm not here to hurt anyone, Lily." Elijah spoke, going over to the windowsill and sitting back down as he glanced over at Lily.

"Oh, really?" Lily asked, crossing her arms as she walked closer. "And why should we trust you?" Lily retorted, looking down at him as he raised his eyebrows slightly.

"Wait.. Lily, I promise, he's not gonna hurt us." Elena said, grabbing Lily's arm as she looked up at her. Lily looked down at her, hesitating for a moment before sighing out softly.

"Fine, but I'm not leaving you alone with him." Lily stated, sitting on Elena's bed before she could protest.

"Not a wise choice, but I'm sure you won't speak a word of this to anyone." Elijah said, looking over at Lily as he spoke. Lily nodded slightly, glancing between him and Elena.

"I won't." Lily stated, biting down on her lower lip nervously. Elijah was one of the most intimidating vampires she had ever met.

"You don't know where Klaus is, do you?" Elena spoke up, a wave of realization washing over her face. Elijah looked down at his lap, clearly contemplating on what to say. Elena nodded, breathing out slightly as she crossed her arms. "So you're trying to use me to draw him out." Elena finished, and Lily furrowed my eyebrows.

Elijah didn't want her, Klaus did. This explained why he didn't take Elena the day before when he had the chance.

"Well, to do that, I need you to stay put and stop trying to get yourself killed." Elijah replied, looking over at Lily for a few moments. "I trust Lily is keeping you safe, I know she cares about you." He continued, to which Lily nodded and smiled slightly.

"How do I know you're telling the truth?" Elena asked, and Lily knew she was just as wary of this as she was.

"Well, if I wasn't being truthful, all your family would be dead and I'd be taking you to Klaus right now." Elijah stated, smiling slightly up at Elena as she glanced over at Lily. Lily remained silent, trying to wrap her head around the entire situation. "Instead, I'm here and I'm prepared to offer you a deal." This made Lily furrow my eyebrows and turn to the Original.

"What is the deal?" Lily asked, causing him to face her as he sighed softly.

"Elena needs to do nothing. You too, Lily." Elijah stated, standing up to talk to them. "Do nothing, live your lives and stop fighting." Elijah glanced over at Lily as he looked over the items on Elena's desk. "Then, when the time is right, you and I shall draw Klaus out together and I will make sure that your friends remain unharmed." Lily scoffed slightly at this, shaking her head.

"But what about Elena?" Lily asked, standing up from where she was seated. "You aren't promising that she won't be sacrificed, yet you claim you want to stop Klaus." Lily said, watching as Elijah turned to face her. He walked over to Lily, reaching his hand up to stroke her cheek softly.

"You don't need to worry about your sister. In fact, I'd prefer if you stayed out of this." Elijah said, retracting his hand from her cheek. "You don't need to get caught up in everything." He continued, confusing Lily further. Lily knew Elena would just agree with him, but she was tired of being looked at as the helpless human in comparison to everyone else.

"Then what, Elijah?" Elena asked, uncrossing her arms as she looked at them. She was confused by Elijah's actions, too.

"Then I kill him." Elijah stated simply, shrugging his shoulders as he stood in front of the two girls.

"Wait, just like that? There's no way." Lily furrowed her eyebrows again, looking up at Elijah, who smiled softly.

"Just like that. I'm a man of my word." Elijah replied, looking over at Elena. "I make a deal, I keep a deal." Elijah continued, and Lily let herself relax a little bit. She was starting to believe what he said, even though she knew she shouldn't.

"How do I know you'll be able to keep everybody safe?" Elena asked, looking over at Lily with slight fear in her eyes. Lily didn't want her to be afraid, but she knew if she was in her position she would feel the same way.

"I noticed you have a friend, Bonnie, is it?" Elijah asked, looking at Elena as he raised his eyebrows. "She seems to possess the gift of magic. I have friends with similar gifts." He continued, trying to show Elena that she could trust him.

"You know witches." Elena breathed out, shaking her head slightly as Lily crossed her arms and leaned against the wall.

"Together we can protect everybody that matters to you." Elijah replied, before walking closer to Elena. "So, do we have a deal?" Elijah asked, and Lily held her breath while waiting for Elena to reply. Lily honestly didn't know what the right answer was in this situation, but she knew what her sister would say.

"I need you to do one more thing for me." Elena said, shocking both Elijah and Lily. "Stefan is locked in the tomb with Katherine, I need you to get him out." Elena spoke confidently, looking up at Elijah as she did so.

Lily should've known she would ask him that, considering they now knew that Elijah had witches on his side.

"Alright. Deal. I will need to make a call, though." Elijah said, looking at Elena as she nodded.

"I'm going to go help Jenna." Elena said, looking over at Lily before walking out of her room. Lily was about to follow her, but Elijah grabbed her wrist, causing her to spin around to face him.

"Lily, I know you may not want to trust me, but I am not here to hurt anyone." Elijah said, his gaze softening slightly as he looked down at Lily. She looked up at him, his face as close to hers as it was when they first met.

"I know. I just want to look out for Elena and my family." Lily stated, speaking softly so Elena wouldn't hear.

"I'm actually quite the family man myself, so I understand the need to protect the people you love." Elijah replied, letting go of her wrist gently. "I just don't want you to be afraid of me. There's nothing to fear, and you have my word on that." Elijah continued, looking down into Lily's eyes as she stared up into his deep brown ones. They were silent for a moment, just reveling in each other's presence.

"Thank you." Lily replied, nodding slightly as she stepped back. "I'm sure you can uh.. see yourself out." She added, smiling slightly as she turned around and walked out of the room.

As Lily walked down the stairs, she couldn't help but think of Elijah.

He had a grip on her, and she felt like she barely knew the man.

-

i hope you guys liked this chapter, i wanted to create a bit more tension around elijah and lily.

please leave a vote/comment if you liked it!
i spent the entire day writing and have about 6 chapters pre-written for this story, so look for more updates soon :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 437 12
[ ABANDONED ] "Living or dying. Which is better?" [ KOL MIKAELSON X OC ] [ TVD SEASON 3-4 ]
14.1K 424 12
"๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒ" tvd || season...
2M 59.5K 42
divine violence ๐“ขึดเป‹ the vampire diaries ๐“ขึดเป‹ klaus mikaelson x fem!oc ๐“ขึดเป‹ season two - four ๐“ขึดเป‹ april, 2021