Savior

By simply_laylay

WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE U JUST DONT TREAT THEM BAD-donnell jones Alexandria is a girl that is going through a a... More

pain
the hate you give
I still love u
love hurts
serenity
characters
mr.nice guy
uh oh
the gang
drama awakens
secrets
i love.........
Not everyone can stay Forever
i just want lucus........
No emotion
HOME?
something new
Closer
im here
confused
Different
shot
Best thing
Tough
over it
New book πŸ“’
gender reveal
he's hereπŸ₯³
the end.
book 2 out!!!!
🧑🧑
Ari

Happy Birthday

2.8K 74 21
By simply_laylay

Happy Birthday!!! I yell while I kiss Alexandrias face.

Thank you she says while smiling.

Yw, so today I have a photo shoot reserved for you to show you how beautiful you are I tell her. I also have an outfit to go eat breakfast for you so go get ready and go put it on.

Ok I reply. I then get up and do my hygiene and put on the outfit:

I then walk out of the bathroom and stunna looks me up and down and smiles.

You look gorgeous he smiles.

Thank u you look handsome too. His outfit:

(Author:yall I couldn't find a dressy picture of him.💀)

He then thanks me and we go to his all white Bentley truck. After a while of driving we pull up to a restraint called ché lonvá(made up).

Wow this is fancy you didnt have to take me here I tell him looking at the restaurant in amazement. The restraint had 4 floors and there was a lake infront of it and the water was crystal clear. Above the water it was hanging lights and a bridge that you walk over to get to it.

This ain't even half of it he replies.

I then turn and smile and tell him thank you.

He then replies its nothing. We then go in and eat and go back home because stunna told me that he is getting someone to do my nails and hair. When we get there there is a black mustang. It was the nail and hair tech lady. She then did my hair and nails. Stunna then pays her and he hands me 2 stacks of money.

I I cant take this I really appreciate it but it's to much I say handing him the money.

He then pushes it back to me and told me to keep it so I did and tell him ty.

Now it's time for lunch so I left another outfit in the bedroom and once u put it on we can go eat I tell Alexandria.

Ok she replies while walking to the bathroom. The outfit:

She then walks out and hugs me.

Thank you Khalick this is the best birthday I have ever had she says.

Your welcome lil baby I smile.

We then go eat at red lobster since that's what Alexandria wanted. After we went shopping for her at the mall. When we were done it was time for her to get ready for her photo shoot. We then got home and the makeup artist did her makeup and she got dressed in a white jumpsuit.

Okay let's go right to the photo shoot it starts at 6:30 and its 6 o'clock and remember to get the other outfits too.
She then grabs them and we get to the place and begin taking her pics. Her photos:

You look beautiful I tell her. She then thanks me and we go home to give her her other surprises. She then go into our room to put on some other clothes. I then get the dog I got her and when she walks in she sees him and runs to him and picks him up.

Aww you got me a puppy she smiles.

Yeah what you wanna name him? I ask her.

Um 41 she replies looking down at him. The dog

That's nice here let me take a pic of him I tell her. She then puts him down and I take a pic.

That's not all yet you still got 3 more surprise I tell her.

One is outside I tell her grabbing her hand while she grabs 41 in her arm.

OMG YOU GOT ME A PINK DEMON she yells jumping up and down.

She then starts crying.

You ok? I ask

Yeah its just that I'm so happy and thank you so so much your the best boyfriend ever she smiles. The car:

When she turns around I then get on one knee and I wait for her to turn around. When she did she saw me and the ring as I begin talking.

Alexandria I love you so much and I promise not to hurt you. I love your smile and I love to see you happy. I am promising you that I will always be here for you and I will never leave you alone. It's me and you until death do us part. Will you take this promise ring?

Aww yes baby I love you too she smiles down at me. The ring:

I then put it on her finger and she takes a pic and posted it on Instagram with the caption as always& forever we locked in✊🏾😍. I then like the pic and she turned off the comments.

You got one more suprise so when you go into the room put on the outfit so we can go to the club. She then replys ok and go change and comes back out. We then leave and we then pull up to the club. I owned this club so we went straight in.

We then went to the VIP section. Over the speaker I announce that it was Alexandria birthday and I asked them to get her lit. The whole club the starts singing happy birthday while I take her picture. The pic:

Batman by nba youngboy starts playing and she gets up to dance and pulls me with her. We then start dancing. After we go back to the VIP section and order some drinks. We then left around 4:23 am and we drive home. We then shower and Alexandria gets 41 and puts him in the bed on her chest and she lays her head on me.

Thank you Khalick for this amazing birthday we are going to turn tf up for your birthday and we are going to move to the very top together, and you showed me that I was actually beautiful and that I was more than what I was going through. You have help me build up my confidence and you help me feel like a bad bitch all the time. I have never had anyone do this type of stuff for me and I just wanted to let you know you are truly appreciated. I love you Khalick she tells me.

Your welcome and love you to goodnight.

Goodnight.....

///////
Bye lovlies😘

1068 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 995 24
Meet Alexandria Frost, 17 years old, Beautiful,but hides under over-sized hoodies and long jeans and With perfect grades, She definitely earned the t...
30 0 9
this story is about a girl named Olivia(liv) 21 y/o and shes dating Mark(mar) 24 y/o, mar been abusing and being controlling since he joined a gang...
469K 12.3K 43
Just read😌
22.5K 636 35
Not EDITED so if you see any mistakes sorry. This book dose not have a part 2 sadly πŸ’”!!! I do get better throughout the book this is still new to m...