Anime Smut Book

Per meltedbitchimagines

Hey! Long time no see! Unfortunately, I'm not back to update my current stories but to post yet another smut... Més

Alluring || Hisoka x Reader
Invitation || Hisoka x Reader x Illumi

Lay Me Down || Kurapika x Reader

230 2 0
Per meltedbitchimagines

"Y/N, I apologize but if you're going to act that way please leave," Kurapika speaks calmly, his cool and collected voice angers you and you find yourself watching him with slitted eyes. "Please don't look at me that way," Kurapika still refuses to look at you, eyes focused on whatever he busied his hands with. You stand in the doorway, watching him cautiously, fists at your side as if as soon as he made a move you'd strike. "I understand this may be difficult to understand but this is something I had to do on my own." You scoff and take a step forward, eyes locked on his hands. Kurapika's hands still, his fingers twitch as if you had come too close he'd attack. "Y/N, please leave."

"Kurapika," You speak through gritted teeth, fists tightening the angrier you grew. "You're going to stand there and tell me to leave?" Your head snaps up and your eyes meet with his. "You're going to stand there and tell me that it's difficult for me to understand?" You spit, shaking with anger. "After I risked my life, after you dragged two children around for you, had two children risk their lives all because they care for you, it's difficult to understand?" You bury the pointed tip of your forefinger into Kurapika's shoulder, the former stumbling back a few steps at the force. "I fought the troupe for you. I risked my life for you." You stab your finger into his shoulder with every word. "And you want to know the most messed up part about it all?" You sound defeated, tears welling in your eyes, the liquid rolling down your cheeks with a blink of an eye. "I'd do it again. I'd fight every fight, risk everything all over again. Do you know why? It's because I love you Kurapika."

Your confession makes Kurapika freeze, and for the first time you've entered the room, he shows emotion. His eyes shake, breath hitching in his throat as your words swim in his head. "Y/N." He whispers your name, head falling in defeat as he finds himself speechless against your confession. "Please," He pleas, tears welling in his own eyes. You scoff and bring one of your hands up, the palm of your hand landing against his cheek. Kurapika's tears roll down his cheeks, and he's unable to stop them. His heart feels like your fist is wrapped around the organ, crushing it. Kurapika can feel his heart in his stomach, you had slapped him. "What, why?" The same hand you had used to land the blow is the same hand you bring up to cup his cheek, thumb running over his busted lip.

"Kurapika," You step forward once more, forehead pressed against his. Your eyes tremble with sadness, your tears matching his. "I told you, I love you." You whisper weakly, bringing your other hand up. Both cup his face, holding him gently as if you held on any tighter he'd crumble. "If you want to cut Leorio, Killua or even Gon off, fine but if you continue to shut me out, I'll keep finding you and I'll keep forcing you to realize." Your lips hover over his, wet with your tears. "I'm not going anywhere." You smash your lips against his, the kiss is as soft as your hold on his face, lips moving weakly against his. It's almost as if you're begging him to kiss you back. Kurapika's arms wrap around your mid-section, pulling you flush against his body. His lips move slowly against yours, and it's as if the two of you are the only rooms in the area, in the world. You break the kiss with a small smile. "Do you understand?"

"Yes," Kurapika can feel his sadness melt away, his tears stopping as he realizes the battle he had made so only he could fight it didn't have to be fought alone. "I'm sorry," His hands ball the material of your shirt into fists. "It was I who couldn't understand," Your hands move from his face so you could wrap your arms around his neck. "I was lucky enough to have friends like Leorio, Killua and most certainly Gon." Kurapika watches you with a close eye, watching as you await his next words. "It was I who couldn't understand how lucky I was to have someone like you by my side." This makes you smile and you feel the anger you once held slip away. "Please, let me make up for it." You kink a brow at this proposition.

"Here? In this old, rundown church?" You look around the room, frowning when you realize he meant here, he meant now. "We've really got to work on your romantic skills." You giggle, the small noise followed by a shudder when you feel Kurapika's cold hand meet the warmth of your skin. "Kurapika," You sigh, unknowingly leaning into his touch, despite your words. "Could we at least move over there?" You remove his hands from your shirt and grab one of them to pull him in the direction of a couch that had been in the back of the room. You reach the couch and pat it, coughing when a cloud of dust arises from your touch. "If this situation ever comes up again, please, please know I am going to say no." You push the former onto the couch, "Oh, and I'm on top."

"Come here," Kurapika makes grabby hands and pulls you onto him by the back of your thighs. "I really do care for you, you know?" Kurapika's hands are under your shirt once more, aching to pull the material over your head so you were visible to his eyes. You nod for him to do as he pleases and he rips the shirt down the center, finally exposing you to his eyes. Kurapika's hands are quick, grabbing your breasts with volition. Kurapika's thumbs rollover your pert buds and his head reaches down to take the left bud into his mouth. You greet his mouth with a soft sigh, back arching into his touch. Kurapika's tongue lashes against the bud, his hand moving to your back to hold you tightly against him. Kurapika moves to the other and sucks the bud into his mouth. He sucks on the bud like a man on a mission, pulling you impossibly close as if that would widen his mouth so he could take more.

"Kurapika." You whimper, hips bucking against his. The fabric of your jeans is thin, thin enough you can feel him through his own jeans. "Please," You continue to move against him, hands moving to his shoulders to ground yourself as you continue to roll your hips into his. "Your mouth, it feels so good." Kurapika releases your breast with a low growl. Kurapika's tongue draws over the mound of your breast, up the valley, against your neck, lips pressing against yours. Your lips are still for a split second, as long as it takes you to register he had been kissing you. You take his face in your hands once again and slip your tongue past his lips, meeting his in a feverish hurry. Kurapika's tongue lashes against yours, a low moan released into the heat of your mouth. You can feel his arousal against the heat of your core and it's enough to have you shaking over him.

"I need you," Kurapika breathes against your heated skin. His hands grasp your ass, pushing you harder against himself. "I need to feel you." He rasps, hands splitting the jeans your wore, pulling the pieces from your body in a rush. "I wish I were more patient, I wish we were in better conditions, I wish I could take my time but I need you." Kurapika pulls his own jeans down so he can free himself, and his wavering cock has you watering at the mouth. His hands grab at your hips lifting you so you were level with his tip. "I need to feel you, I need to." His pleas fall on deaf ears once he sheaths himself inside you. The cry that falls from your lips is shattering, the hairs on the back of Kurapika's neck standing to attention. Once Kurapika comes to his own senses he can watch you, watch you in all your glory as you shake and shudder above him.

"It feels so good," You cry, hands gripping your own thighs as you try to adjust to his size. "It's been so long," You whimper, nails digging into the soft skin of your thighs. Your walls devise a vice around his shaft, pulling him deeper. "It's such a tight fit." Kurapika hums in response, his hands moving to your ass to hold you down on him. He watches as tears well in your eyes from the tight fit, the salty beads different from before. "It feels so damn good." You circle your hips and pull yourself up. "I need to move," You slam yourself back into his lap, your juices gush out around his shaft and it's enough to have Kurapika frozen. His own thighs shaking as he fights to keep himself from finishing too early.

"I know, I know but I need you to stop moving." His hands still you, keeping you grounded until he can regain his own composure. "Please or I'm going to finish entirely too early." Kurapika's eyes burn a fiery scarlet and the grip he has on your ass tightens. "I need you to stay still, just stay still a moment longer." His features twitch with his own determination, his cock growing impossibly harder as you continue to tighten your walls around his shaft. "Stop that." He grunts, beads of sweat gathering at his temple. The beads roll down the sides of his face, stinging his busted lip, dripping down his chin. Your tongue sneaks out to wet your chapped lips, a smirk tugging at your lips.

"You won't finish too early," You roll your hips into his, walls gripping him as if your life depended on it. "I know you won't," You giggle, fighting against his grasp. "Your resolve is too strong." Kurapika's grip loosens a little and your hips are free to do as you please. You set out at a slow pace, teasing Kurapika further. "I would know," You hum, hips circling once more to prove your point. "You've last for hours on end," You wag your brows, and wrap your arms around his neck one more. "I know you can last long enough to make it up to me." You purr, picking up your pace. "I promise I'm not as far as you think I am." Kurapika's thumb circles your clit, and the bucking of your hips is enough to tell him you were nearly finished the second you took all of him. "Yeah," You whine, circling your hips once more. "I'm close Kurapika," You take your bottom lip between your teeth, knawing at the supple flesh.

"Oh yeah?" Kurapika pretends to have some control over the situation as if he weren't begging for your stillness mere moments ago. "Already?" You tsk at him, bringing your hips to a halt. "Wait, what?" Kurapika's grip tightens once again and it's clear he's ready to move you, even by force. "Why'd you stop?" His hair is disheveled, though you hadn't run your fingers through it. It's wet, stuck to his skin, he looked wild and hot, a mess indeed. His voice is shaky, his breathing ragged as he wordlessly begs you to move once more. "Please, move," His thumb doesn't still on your clit, needing you to finish before he could. You click your tongue at him, watching him with a narrow gaze.

"I don't think you're in any position to tease Kurapika." You remove yourself from his cock and push it so it rests against his stomach. "It wouldn't be too smart a move on your part." You smack his hand away, and part your lips, bringing yourself down so you could move along his shaft. Kurapika twitches, his tip leaking when you make contact with him once more. "Now you'll finish like this." You mock him with a faux pout. Your clit catches on the ridges of his cock and it's enough to make your shake. "Since you like to be such a tease." You lean forward, forehead pressed against his. Your lips tug into a small smile as you watch him fall apart beneath you. "It'll still be satisfactory, won't it?" Your wet heat teases his tip, thighs clenching around him, holding him tightly, an instinct so he could not escape. "We'll still finish together, won't we?"

Kurapika can't find himself looking away from you. The way you look at him as if you're a predator lying in wait to catch your prey. You watch him with a mischievous glint in your eyes. Your hands hold his face once more, your eyes boring into his. "Yes." Is all Kurapika can say, his body shaking as he finishes. Kurapika's seed spills along your slit, adding to the wetness between your thighs. Your eyes widen in surprise at his sudden ending. "I'm sorry, you just feel so good, in any way I can have you." Kurapika's hands will you to still move against his softening shaft. "I'm sorry." He states simply, "But you'll still finish, won't you? You'll still finish for me?" Your breath hitches in your throat and with a strong shake of your shoulders, Kurapika can tell you've finished. "There you go," Kurapika continues to move you along his shaft, the added wetness making it easy for you to slide back and forth along his twitching cock.

"Kurapika." You cry, hands pushing at his hands so you could free yourself from his relentless pushing and pulling. "Enough." You sigh, moving to sit on his thigh. Your head lowers as you try to control your breathing, your shoulders rising and falling as you allow yourself to forget your whereabouts and bask in your orgasmic state. Kurapika lays back against the couch and watches in silence, almost too afraid to say anything out of fear he'd ruin the moment.

"Y/N," He whispers softly, your eyes widening when he pulls you in close, wrapping you tightly in his arms. "I'm sorry I pushed you away," His thumbs rub circles into the soft flesh of your thighs, his hands warmer than earlier. "I'm sorry I pushed all of you away but, it was just, it was something I had to do alone." Kurapika's teeth sink into his bottom lip and you can tell he's trying to hold back his tears.

"I already told you." You pull back so you can look in his eyes once more. "I'm not going anywhere. I will make sure you never have to fight alone again, do you hear me?" Your hands are soft as you wipe away his tears. "I love you Kurapika and I will never leave your side."

"Promise?"

You enclose his lips with a soft kiss, his tears wetting your own cheeks. "I do."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

133K 7.5K 43
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
931K 42.6K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
328K 12.8K 43
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
1M 57.3K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...