REFLECTIONS | danger force {...

By M4RKTUANZ

" WE WERE TOO CLOSE TO THE STARS, I NEVER KNEW SOMEBODY LIKE YOU, SOMEBODY. " in which veronica page joins th... More

INTRO + DISCLAIMER
CAST LIST ,,
PLAYLIST ,,
000 | how it all begins
001 | the danger force awakens
002 | the danger force awakens pt. 2
003 | say my name
004 | captain mayonnaise pt. 1
005 | captain mayonnaise pt. 2
006 | sister sister

007 | villains' night

3.1K 81 80
By M4RKTUANZ

"Alright, what do you got for us today, Cap?" Bose asked him and the other four kids sat down in their chairs. They were dressed in their uniforms.

"Well, I gots a big bowl of crime chowder so grab your spoons...let's eat."

"Ooh, I'm hungry!" Miles said as he raised his cup.

Chapa and Veronica were barking while banging their fists onto their desks.

"I can take those papers for you and upload them to the smart board." Mika says.

"Oh. Well, what am I supposed to do with these?"

"Recycle them?"

"Absolutely not."

"Throw them away." Bose shrugged.

"Better!"

"What?" Mika asked.

Ray threw the papers in the trash can.

"Burn them." Veronica and Chapa said, both having on matching cowboy hats.

They gasped and as they looked at each other.

"Oh my gosh, it's like we have the mind!"

"I know, I know, I know. What am I thinking of right now?"

"Uh-"

"We don't have time for your best friend mind reading thing!" Mika told them.

"That was the best plan I've heard." Ray said to Chapa and Veronica.

"For real?" Mika threw her arms in the air.

Ray zapped the papers, and there came a fire. "Recycle them."

Mika grabbed a fire extinguisher from under her desk.

"Oh-" Ray threw away the pencil that was behind his ear. "Okay, crime time. Someone stole a garden gnome."

"Boring."

"Pass."

"Mm-mmm."

"Uh, ok, let's see...someone hit Crazy Gary in the head with a garden gnome. Oh, actually those two night be related." Ray was listing potential crimes to fight

Meanwhile, Mika put out the trash fire and went to sit back down in her desk.

"Get to the good crimes!" Chapa exclaimed.

"Ok, gimme a sec, gimme a sec...someone stole all the books from the Swellview Library." Ray blew a raspberry and held up a thumbs down. "Uh..."

"Stole books from the library?" Mika slammed her hands on her desk, standing up.

"Someone's gonna fry tonight!" Chapa stood up as well, her fists sparking.

"I bet it was Becky." Veronica stood up, flames showing up in her hands.

"Are you guys serious?" Ray furrowed his eyebrows.

"Of course we are!" Mika shrugged.

"Libraries are a treasure chest filled with infinite knowledge!" Miles says.

"And adventure!" Bose waved his fingers around.

"What?" Ray scoffed.

"Stealing books from the library is not just a crime against one person." Mika explained.

"It's a crime against the whole community!" Miles added on.

"And it will not stand!" Veronica took off her cowboy hat, throwing it on the desk. Bose stood up from his desk as well, nodding along.

"Okay, please tell me there's a sick turn coming." Ray says.

"The only thing coming is vengeance!" Chapa said.

"And adventure!" Bose repeated. "Honey, you said that already," Veronica gently patted his shoulder.

"Because we love the library!" Chapa huffed.

"Look, the crime is already in the shopping cart." Mika pointed out. "Just hit check out!"

"Oh god, what a bunch of nerds." Ray mumbled. "Alright uh, give me a second to read the details. See they didn't steal all the books!"

"Hey, what book is that?" Miles asked.

"Uh it is..." Ray zoomed in and it was the book he wrote. He gasped in realization. "Oh, my god.."

"Is that you on the cover?" Veronica tilted her head.

"Yes." Ray answered.

"And they left it there?" Mika asked with a small frown.

"Yes." Ray's voice cracked a bit.

"All 10 copies?" Chapa asked.

"Yes.." Ray gripped the stand.

"They literally stole every book in the library except yours?" Miles jumped on the question train.

"Someone's gonna fry tonight!" Ray smashed a jelly donut with his fist.

"Yes!" Veronica and Chapa exclaimed happily, doing their handshake.
Jelly ended up coming out of the donut from Ray smashing it and it Bose in the neck.

"I've been hit." Bose dramatically fell.

"Relax, it's just-" Veronica tried to explain.

"The end for Ol' Bosey." Bose interrupted. "Confession time, I'm the one who stole the garden gnome...and Ronnie is so..."

"I'm so what?" Ronnie immediately kneeled down, grabbing his face. "Say it!"

"It!" Bose said, thinking she told him to say 'it' then 'fainted'.

"What the butt!" Veronica exclaimed angrily. "Well, guess what? That's just jelly!" She flicked his forehead, standing up and stomping to the fridge.

The boy sat up, and wiped the jelly with his finger. Tasting the jelly, he smiled in relief. "So it is!" He said then his eyes widened when he saw Veronica. "Ronnie, please don't!"

Veronica had a bottle of root beer in her hand. "You thought you were dying because you had jelly on your neck!" She exclaimed.

"But this is the fourth root beer you've had today!" Bose argued.

"Man, it's the same thing with them." Miles mumbled to Chapa and Mika, the three of them shaking their heads.

"I drink the root beer because of you!" Veronica argued back, opening the bottle. "Veronica Page, no!" Bose told her sternly and started chasing after her, the argument continued as they went up to the Man's Nest.

The trash can caught on fire again, and Mika had to put it out.

══════════════════

Back up in the Man's Nest, the kids were getting ready for the crime while waiting for Ray.

"Already, who's ready to break some teeth?" Captain Man asked.

"Always." Volt said, Ember nodding in agreement.

"In a little bit." AWOL told them, stretching with Brainstorm. "We gotta do a little stretching first." Brainstorm added.

"But I wanna break teeth now." Captain Man whined.

"We don't even know who's teeth to break yet." Shoutout says.

"Wrong, I just uploaded a bunch of suspects." Captain Man told her. Shoutout pulled up the map and saw a lot of dots.

"This is literally every criminal in Swellview."

"Yeah. Plus a couple people I just don't like."

"And they're scattered all over town."

"Well? We better get going! Got a long night ahead of us, I hope you're wearing your teeth breaking pants."

"One of those dots is me!" Volt scoffed.

"Well, where were you last night? Stealing every book except mine?" Captain Man came up to her suspiciously.

"I don't steal books, I'm not a monster."

"...We'll see."

"Or, I have a better way to find the criminal." Shoutout says.

"Better than spending six to eight days walking all over town collecting criminal teeth to get that sweet sweet coin from the tooth fairy?" Captain Man asked.

"Okay," Ember stood up from sitting on the table. "As much as I love your plan, Ray, I hope Mika has a better plan than that. I refuse to go to jail."

"Thank you," Shoutout patted Ember's arm. "So, you know that place the Beatin' Dungeon?"

"I barely know where I am right now." Brainstorm said, touching his toes.

"Beatin' Dungeon is this place where villains and heroes get together to fight each other for fun." Captain Man explained.

"Swet!" Volt got up from sitting on top the couch and stood beside Ember, "When do we go?"

"Tomorrow night." Shoutout told her, "It's Villains Only Night."

"So?" Captain Man questioned.

"So, we get Schwoz to make us some bad guy costumes." AWOL said.

"And head down to the Beatin' Dungeon." Ember added on, following along with the plan.

"And adopt a dungeon dog," Brainstorm attempted to add on, "That we bring home and say in a way he rescued us!"

"So close," Volt shook her head.

"Was he?" AWOL asked.

"Or, we hangout and see if any criminals are bragging about stealing books from the library." Shoutout told them.

"In!"

"Let's do this!"

"Yeah, baby!"

"Hold up, wait a minute. Let me put some Captain in it." Captain Man says.

"I don't know what that means." Mika says.

"Me neither." Miles agreed.

"I don't get it." Bose shook his head.

"I did, it was stupid." Veronica scrunched up her face.

"It means I'm not gonna let you kids go to Villians Only Night. Look at their FakeBook page." Captain Man pulled it up and showed pictures.

"I thought of that, and I have a solution!" Shoutout suggested.

"Pfft! A better solution than-"

"Yes! We have to go for something else that everyone loves!"

"Like face painting!" Brainstorm said.

"Yes! Face painting!" Shoutout giggled.

"Even I love a good face paint."

"Yeah, I like that."

"Mhm."

"Wait a minute, that's not gonna work!" Captain Man crossed his arms.

Ember scooted Shoutout over, pushing her chair into hers and held up the 'wait a minute' finger at Captain Man.

She posted it and automatically the villains started replying. She smirked and looked up at Captain Man.

"It looks like it's working." Brainstorm whispered.

"Fine. But where are you gonna find someone to paint faces, huh?" Captain Man asked. "For free?"

"Schwoz!" AWOL shouted.

There he came down on a rope, reading a book. "Yes?"

"Ahh!" Everyone screamed.

"Can you paint faces?" Ember tilted her head.

"Yes."

"For free?"

"Yes!"

"At the Beatin' Dungeon tomorrow night?" Volt asked.

"Okay." Schwoz agreed and went back up.

"You're gonna have to do it for villains too!" Ember called.

"Okay."

"And find a rescue dog!" Brainstorm called as well.

"No-kay."

"Fine! But if I steal another garden gnome, you'll feel the void inside of me!" Brainstorm stomped out the door.

Later on that day, Bose was listening to music and Miles tapped his shoulder. "Bose, come on. Schwoz is giving us our bad guy costumes!"

"Swet! We're bad guys now?" Bose walked over.

"No, we're still good." Mika giggled. "We're going to just be in disguise."

"And find out who stole those books." Veronica says.

"Okay, cool. I just came up with a great name for myself. I wanna be Bad Bose." Bose told Schwoz.

Veronica bit her lip to stifle a giggle. "That's definitely bad, but not the way you're thinking."

"Oh, I'm not thinking at all." Bose chuckled.

"It took me all night to make these." Schwoz gave the kids their gumballs.

As the five are the gum and blew it, the for sure looked like villains.

Veronica has on a black suit, like Black Widow but without the weapon, and her hair was straight. One side her natural hair color and the other side white. Miles had a beard, Bose looked like a while monster, Chapa looked emo, and so did Mika, but she looked like Frankenstein's wife at the same time.

"Wow, Ronnie." Bose looked at her. "Nice bad guy look." He smiled.

"Oh uh-" Veronica looked down at what she was wearing and giggled like an idiot, tugging her straight hair behind her ear. "Thanks.."

the kels show:
hiii so i hope you all liked this so far !

omg also i have not been keeping up with my kickin it fic so Y'ALL WILL BE GETTING A DOUBLE FEATURE WHEN I POST THEM!!! thank you so much for reading, i appreciate all the love and support <333
byeeee !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 294 25
Bose never knew he's real farther was he only remembers him as a baby and he feels like team would do better without him he always had to eat din...
42.6K 632 67
A school full of best friends, what could possibly happen? When Ray brings a new girl into the school, how will the others react? Who is this girl? W...
22.8K 239 27
TW Might have some language and abuse in some chapters. A little bit about the story: A danger force fan fiction when Danger Force was tricked into...
19.7K 233 14
Your name is Y/n Y/l/n (And your middle name(s) if you have them) You suddenly go to the show of Danger Force, and it all starts in the first episod...