"Forced to marry you"- Jimin...

By ilegalalien17

It may or may not be a normal story about an arranged marriage. Two kids who agree to marry each other for di... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19

3

76.2K 2.7K 693
By ilegalalien17

Y/Ns POV
I was in the kitchen with Danielle, because she refused to go home and take some days off. We were laughing and talking when we heard someone behind us. It was Jimin.

"Hey..."- He said shyly.

"Hey"- I said.

"Miss, I will go to your room to see if it needs to be clean"- Danielle said to leave us alone. She usually doesn't call me miss when we are alone but she played the part. And so she left.

"So..."

"So..."- I awkwardly said after him.

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for judging you too quick...I know that we don't really love each other and all, but we should at least try to head along since we are living together... What do you think?"- Jimin said with a little smile.

"That would be good, I guess"- I said and there was a moment of silence between us as he just squinted smiles at eac other.

"Well, I should get going then..."- He said turning around to leave since there was nothing more to say. But then, he stopped midway and turned to me again.- "Can I just ask you something?..."

"Yeah, sure"- I said.

"If you weren't drunk...then why did you sleep in the bathtub..?"

"oh...Uh... I...."

"Miss, I will be going out for groceries, wanna join me?"- Danielle entered the scene, saving me from the explanation.

*****
Some days have gone by and I have been sleeping in the bathroom still. I can't sleep in the room. I can fall asleep there, but with the nightmares I wake up in the midle of the night and the big room scares me to the point of anxiety. Although the bathroom is smaller, it is not designed for a human being to sleep there. My back hurts a lot from it.

I woke up and Jimin was in the living room watching TV.

"Hey"-He said.

"Good morning"- I responded massaging my shoulders from the pain.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, yeah, don't worry...what are you watching?"

"Just a variety show..."

"Can I join you?"- I asked.

"Yeah, sure"- He said.

I sat next to him, but still a little far. We just sat there and occasionally laughed together.
I kept massaging my shoulder, because it was still uncomfortable.

"Are you sure you're okay?"- He asked.

"Yeah... I'm sure"

"Let me see"- He said, coming closer to me to touch my shoulders, but I quickly dodged away so he wouldn't see something he shouldn't.

"I'm fine..."- I said.

"Have you been sleeping in the bathtub...?"

"How did you-..."

"You know, when I wake up, I always have the urge to pee...and weirdly I always wake up earlier than you"- He said chuckling and I felt a little embarrassed.

"I'm sorry..."

"It's fine, but why don't you sleep in the living room on the couch?"

"Because the living room is bigger than my room.."- I said in a sigh.- "Maybe I should go to Danielle's...her bedrooms are smaller..."

"What if our parents find out about you not sleeping or living here...?"- Jimin asked.

I thought about it for a moment. If my parents find out, I'll be beaten up for not being a good wife.

"You're right..."- I said and sighed.

A few moments later I find myself struggling to stay awake.

****

Jimins POV

I looked at my side and Y/N was asleep on the couch. I think I should take her to her room to see if she can actually have a good night of sleep. I carried her there, but when I was about to leave, she talked.

"I'm sorry!"- she said.

I turned around to look at her but she was sleeping... clearly having trouble in her dream. I was going to help her and wake her up because she seemed disturbed, but it stopped so I thought it was better to leave her.

I was now in my room and it was 3 am. I was finishing some work for my dad's company when someone knocked on my door.

"Hey..."- Y/N shyly said.

"Hi...are you okay?"

"Hum...I still can't sleep in my room and my back is hurting too much from the bathtub...do you mind... if I sleep... with you?"- Y/N asked hesitant and my eyes grew big. -"Not like that! I just really need to sleep and the bathtub is too uncomfortable, seriously my back hurts so muc-..."- she started babbling at my reaction.

"Y/N, just... come to the bed already"- I told her, noticing she was being honest.

She put herself under the blankets awakwardly and laid down as I was still sitting, finishing the work.

"Are you not going to sleep?"- She asked.

"I need to finish this for my dad"

"Is that what you really want?...you know... keeping the company..?"

"I don't know...I don't really see myself doing other thing...I grew up to be that and, honestly, I want to be that...I want to lead the company and not do the same mistakes as my father did...that was one of the reasons I married you...to save the company"- I told her.

"I see...You're a good son"- She told me.

"What about you?"- I asked curious.

"I don't know what I grew up to be...all I know is that I grew up to hate my life how it is.. or was...with people controlling it. That's why I want to get a job and just move out of the country or to a place they can't find me. That's why I married you... you're my chance to be free..."

"I see..."

"It's 3 in the morning, you should probably get some sleep too"- Y/N told me, so I turned the lights off and laid down looking at her.
The only light hitting the room was the street lights and the moonlight, making it good enough to see her.

"Why can't you sleep in your bedroom..? I mean, I know it's too big, but why is that scary?"- I asked her.

She stayed silent for a moment, but then talked.

"Because it feels like there is more room for the ghost of my nightmares to be around"

"What does that mean? What ghost?"- I was confused.

"A ghost from the past, present and, if I don't succeed, the future too..."

"Do you have nightmares every night?"

Y/N didn't say anything, she just casually nodded at my question.

With time she drafted to sleep and turned around. Once she did, her blouse got a little high and a little bit of her lower back was showing. Something was odd about it... way out of the ordinary... but I was curious. I made sure she was asleep and grabbed my phone, turning on the flashlight to see it.

I couldn't really figure it out from the angle, but her lower back looked damaged. Not only one mark, but multiple ones that made it look like her skin was just scar tissue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 5.2K 25
Name: Min Yoona Age: 24 Marital Status: Is going to be married to Park Jimin in 30 days โ€ขrewrittenโ€ข rankings I'm proud of #1 in arrangedmarriage out...
3M 125K 106
The story of a man who abandons his wife and son to be with his mistress in a foreign country. He spends four years living a life of luxury, free fro...
656K 17K 54
Jungkook and Yuna were forced into an arranged marriage they never once thought would happen. They were forced by their parents. He thought that thei...
77.1K 4.1K 43
๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผน๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ. ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ'๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๏ฟฝ...