✘ airhead ; bakugou katsuki

By miralbedo

the one where miku falls in love with katsuki bakugou. " YOUR NAME SOUNDS PRETTY . " ᴅɪsᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ ✘ please no... More

introduction
1 ; memories
2 ; best friends
3 ; villiany
4 ; punches
5 ; ua
6 ; entrance exams
7 ; prowess
9 ; light
10 ; idiot
11 ; 1-a
discontinuing the book

8 ; acceptance

39 6 1
By miralbedo

The exams were over in a flash. Although Midoriya's arms and legs were broken, Recovery Girl, the school's nurse, healed him up in a flash with her quirk. Miku was worried at first, but once Izuku showed no signs of serious injuries, she let herself relax.

When they left the facility, she was scared by the look on his face. He looked disappointed, and sad. She didn't see that much from Izuku Midoriya. He was a happy, smiley, cinnamon roll of a boy. He didn't let sadness get to him.

She asked him how many points he thought that he'd gotten. He didn't respond, and avoided the question with a "my mom need's me home soon to see if I'm injured" excuse.

She knew she'd at least gotten 20 points or so, but she didn't know exactly how many points the others had. It seemed that Lady Luck wasn't looking out for her. She heard someone yell that they had 40 points, and that was double of what she had.

She sighed as she racked a hand through her hair, resting as she sat on her bed. Waiting. It'd already been a week. If the letter didn't come, she might not even have gotten into UA.

She was scared.

A phantom touch seemed to drag the corners of her lips down. Panic rushed through her body. She touched the stitched smile on her dark blue haired doll.

And imitated it.

"HONEY!" Her mom yelled.

She immediately reacted, running outside her room as she saw her mother holding a letter with a red seal stamped upon it. Her mother was giving her a small smile, as of encouraging her to open it.

"Can I open it up in my room?" Miku asked, before her mom nodded and smiled.

Miku walked into her room, and shut the door behind her. She turned on her phone, her heart pounding in her chest. She quickly opened up Izuku's contact and started texting him.

Izuku-Kun😁

Hey Izu-Kun! It's Miku. Hope you're feeling better!

Also, did you get your UA entrance letter today? I just got mine! I'm honestly too scared to open it heh

She was sort of worried when Izuku didn't text back. Usually he responded to her messages in about a minute after she sent them. It was unusual behavior, coming from Izuku. Suddenly, she felt her phone vibrate as she got a text back.

Izuku-Kun😁

Hi Miku! I just got mine as well. I'm nervous to open it too. I know the results, to be honest.

Huh? What do you mean?

I...

Didn't get any points.

What? You took down that big robot though! How do you have no points?

That's the whole point. My quirk is really new to me. It manifested not too long ago.  I used all of my power to take down the big robot. I didn't even take out any other robots.

Izu-Kun... you know what? I'm writing a letter to UA.

What? Why?

I'm begging for your acceptance.

What? They're not going to accept me!

Look, you saved Uraraka. The essence of being a hero is saving people. You used everything you had to save a life. How can they be such idiots to not accept you?

Hey. It's okay. Really. Just... let me go through the letter first, okay?

Okay. I'm rooting for you, Izu-Kun!

Thanks, Miku.

Miku sighed as Izuku went offline. She felt herself go through a whole rollercoaster of emotions. Her best friend didn't get any points in the entrance exam. She was ready to write a letter to US about it, but since Izuku stopped her, she really wouldn't go against his wishes.

She didn't want to open her letter yet, either. It's not like she was sure of her own markings. What if she didn't get in? The devastation would surely break her apart.

She sighed as she looked out her window. When life gets you down, the night sky will always be your good friend. One of the greatest friends you'll ever have. Speaking of friends...

She looked over to Katsuki Bakugou's house. Just a few houses away, she could see the spiky silhouette through the upstairs window. He probably just got his acceptance letter too. He'd probably blow it to smithereens, along with UA if he didn't get accepted. But he surely would.

With a quirk like that.

She wanted to ask him so many things. Talk to him. And try to make conversation. Laugh at funny cat pictures and goof over how cool All Might looked.

She scrolled through her contacts until she found a certain Bakugou Katsuki. He never gave her his number. He didn't give his number out to anyone. She'd gotten his number from his mother.

"Hey, honey! Can you come down here, please?" Miku's mom called.

"Okay!" Miku said as she rushed downstairs to where her mom was.

She then saw a familiar face, although the face had aged over time. Her jaw dropped, and she felt her insides twist. Her heart felt like it was going to fall out of her chest and land on the ground with a plop. Mitsuki Bakugou was standing in her living room.

She couldn't say anything, much less make a statement about what was going on. She hadn't seen Mitsuki face to face for so many years. She couldn't face her. Not after what she'd done.

"Hi, Miku." Mitsuki gently said.

"I... I'm so sorry!" Miku blurted out.

"What do you have to be sorry for? What happened that night was just an accident, Miku." Mitsuki said, trying to calm the panicking girl.

"Whether it was an accident or not, I still couldn't control myself and I hurt him. I'm so incredibly sorry!" Miku muttered again, bowing and hanging her head.

Mitsuki walked over and helped her up, before enveloping her in a bone-crushing hug. Tears began forming in Miku's eyes, rolling down in a steady waterfall.

"It's been so long, Miku. It's okay. You didn't mean to." Mitsuki said, rubbing her hand soothingly down the blue haired girl's back.

Miku sniffled as she cried into Mitsuki's embrace, hugging her back tightly. Hearing Mitsuki say those words were like someone had lifted a veil from Miku's fragile heart, and showed it new possibilities. But of course, there was still much more to unveil to make the broken girl whole again.

It was somewhat closure for Miku, to meet Mitsuki Bakugou again. After so long.

After a while of talking, Mitsuki was due to leave. Apparently she had to go 'restrain her brat of a son from burning down the house'. But before she left, she handed Miku a piece of paper.

"What's this?" Miku asked, opening up the folded paper.

"It's my idiot of a son's phone number. You guys haven't been in contact for so long, it seemed like the logical thing to do to give it to you. You can call him up or something." Mitsuki said, smiling.

Miku's eyes lit up, reading the numbers in her brain before pulling out her phone and inserting his number into her contact list. She smiled a humongous smile, and launched herself at Mitsuki for a final hug.

"Thank you so much!" She yelled excitedly, before letting Mitsuki go.

Bakugou's mom smiled and waved, before walking off to her own estate just a few houses away.

Even though Miku had Bakugou's phone number, she never texted or called him, afraid of his reaction. Who knows what he would do? Besides, he'd probably block her if he knew it was her that was texting him.

But tonight must've been him in a good mood, because when she texted, he replied.

Bakugou-senpai

Go outside to the balcony of your room and look towards the left.

The hell are you? And what the crap do you mean by go outside your balcony? Are you some kind of stalker or something?

Regardless of what he'd said, Miku saw that a fuming, shirtless Katsuki Bakugou had walked out onto his balcony, looking straight towards her, who was standing on her balcony too. His mouth visibly curled into a scowl as he brought his phone up to his face as he texted her.

Her face heated up seeing him half-naked standing there, but she continued texting him. Although she every so often looked up from her phone to see his toned abs. She squealed a little and looked back at her buzzing phone.

Bakugou-senpai

What the hell? How did you even get my phone number?

Your mom gave me your phone number, actually.

That old hag. How does my mom even know you? You're just that worthless girl across the street.

My mom and your mom are good friends, Bakugou-senpai! Plus, we've been classmates since we were little kids.

You even call me senpai through text, you weirdo. What the hell do you want?

I just wanted to ask you about your results from the UA acceptance letter.

Obviously, I got accepted. I bet shitty Deku didn't.

Don't talk about Izu-Kun that way, Bakugou-senpai! He's actually really worried, but I'm sure he'll get in!

Did you get in, idiot? I bet you didn't.

Actually, I haven't opened the letter yet. I'm really nervous.

Why do you even need to be nervous, stupid? It's just a simple thing. Open the goddamn letter! If you don't get into UA, there are plenty of other hero schools in Japan. It's just that you won't be on the same level as me, I mean, you've never been on the same level as me. But you won't get the same opportunities I have.

Okay then, Bakugou-senpai. I'll go and open it up.

Go quickly, you wimp.

He visibly scoffed from his balcony, and Miku smiled as she waved at him and walked back into her room. She actually really wanted to get into UA. It was her dream school, after all.

So with a shaky breath, she carefully opened up the letter and pulled a circular device out of the letter. She was confused. There wasn't any formal letter inside the envelope, but this weird circle.

Suddenly, it glowed a vibrant blue, and a hologram appeared.

"All Might?!"

~

UwU it's Baku time! And thanks for 100 reads! It means a lot! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter of airhead!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 990 23
"𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
58.6K 436 11
stop requesting. i will block you. most of these are sad or have serious themes because I like reading and writing angst. - I do not own BNHA or any...
1.1M 37.6K 112
[currently under major editing, please read at risk of changes.] "I heard there's a new transfer student!" -x- -x- -x- Shiro Kurayami is a new admit...
78.6K 2K 59
This is my First My Hero Academia book. In a world where everyone has this unique power called a Quirk there is one Problem Child with an powerful Qu...