Alpha's Babygirl | 18+

By MachineGunGoddess

"You're mine, little one. Mine to kiss, mine to hold, and mine to love. You're my babygirl and no mercy shall... More

a u t h o r ' s m e s s a g e
p r o l o g u e
c h a p t e r o n e : w i s h f u l t h i n k i n g
c h a p t e r t w o : t h i s w a y i t c o m e s
c h a p t e r t h r e e : d e c i s i o n s , d e c i s i o n s
c h a p t e r f o u r : h i s s w e e t g i r l
c h a p t e r f i v e : m y d a d d y
c h a p t e r s i x : t h e b i g d
c h a p t e r s e v e n : s o m e t h i n g , s o m e t h i n g
c h a p t e r e i g h t : s p a n k m e
c h a p t e r n i n e : h u m p a n d h i k e !
c h a p t e r t e n : b r e a k i n g t r a d i t i o n
c h a p t e r e l e v e n : p r e c i o u s b a b y
c h a p t e r t h i r t e e n : c r è m e d e l a c r è m e

c h a p t e r t w e l v e : m i l e h i g h c l u b

111K 2.3K 1.8K
By MachineGunGoddess

m i l e h i g h c l u b

d o m i n i k

I felt my stomach churn uneasily at my precious baby's tears as she hugged her father tightly around his waist. Killian was no better, though he tried to hide his emotions from the pack members who were all equally heartbroken at the though of Isla leaving them, he let a few tears fall as well as he kissed his daughter's temple for what seemed like the last time. I tried to empathize with him, with them, but they have had her for more than a decade and a half. Sixteen years blessed with such a beautiful and pure soul to lighten their days and now, the Moon Goddess claimed to gift her to me for all eternity. After many years of feeling an emptiness in my heart it was finally time for me to be happy and to feel wanted.. no, needed by someone.

It made my wolf and I excited for our future with our babygirl. All the places I'll get to let her see and enjoy. Teach her things she wasn't allowed to here. I understood, to an extent, the Tacete pack's reasons. They were afraid to show her the beauty of the world around her because she'd be too curious, so they had only warned her of the dangers that she may come to face, yet not the entirety of what was truly a threat to her since she was a mere pup.

But she had me now. For always and forever, I will be there to save and protect her from whatever there is that would even have the thought of harming her. And looking around the small pack and comparing it to mine, where each and every wolf was made to be an enforcer, I knew Isla would be safer with me than here.

My eyes wandered and caught sight of Caleb standing just by the edge of the trees, watching solemnly as his family embraced his sister without him. Some of the flesh wounds I've inflicted upon him had already healed, leaving dried patches and streaks of blood along his skin but anyone can tell that I did a number on him. My wolf growled in my head. He wanted to rip into him more, but I digressed and approached him despite my wolf's incessant grumbling to just leave our adorable mate's stupid brother in his misery.

Neither of us spoke for awhile, and quite honestly I didn't know how to approach situations like this. I'm used to handling alphas and beating their egos down with words, and occasionally with my fists, but this matter is totally different from that because he is an important person to my babygirl. One that I could even say I owed for finding Isla that faithful day on the meadow. And despite his earlier words about her I knew he hadn't meant what he said; but that didn't justify his actions and I would gladly let my wolf tear into him again.

"I bet you're ecstatic right now." Caleb started, eyes flicking towards where I stood beside him before returning to where everyone was saying their goodbyes. "She'll be all yours."

The hair in the back of my neck bristled in anger and mild annoyance at his words.

"Yes, her love will be mine and her soul will complete mine." I answered. "But she is still her own person so I should remind you to not refer to her as an object."

He huffed and smiled almost bitterly before murmuring, "I should be the one reminding you that."

I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest.

It was definitely easier threatning him than enduring this. But for Isla, I will do anything.

"I know you don't approve of my relationship with her. That you don't understand the way we choose to show our affection, and I am not asking you or anyone else to." I said and took a deep breath. "But I need you to understand that what Isla and I have is special for the both of us. Most of you may perceive it as something sexual but it's more than that. And I'm not trying to corrupt or abuse your sister through our bond because I do love her in every sense of the word. I want to know what makes her happy.. what makes her sad, what makes her eyes sparkle and her heart flutter. Everything about her is important to me and I already promised myself that I'd give her the world, but how can I do that when I can't even get along with her most treasured person?"

"She.. she said that?" Caleb stammered.

"She didn't have to." I motioned over at my mate who had a forlorn look on her pretty face as she looked over at each wolf in the crowd. "She's looking for you. Isla's afraid that you've come to hate her to the point where you won't say goodbye to her."

"Hate her?" He said in disbelief. "I could never hate my little bug. I was just concerned. I never meant what I said it's just.. just hard for me to accept that she's growing older and won't be needing me anymore."

"She'll always need you." I said and caught his eye. "Isla will always need her big brother, but you have to learn to let her fly on her own."

He held my stare for a second before shifting his gaze back to his sister.

"You." He spoke after another moment of silence between us.

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"You are what makes her happy." He answered and ran a hand through his already disheveled hair. "I just needed time to realize that."

I nodded my head once gratitude at his words. This was as close as to any approval I would get from him but in the end Isla will be pleased to know that the person she held in high regards finally accepted our mateship.

"Take care of her for me."

"I will."

The sky had turned a pale tint of orange in the few minutes we spent talking and the wind was starting to grow cold, both an indication that it was almost time for us to leave.

"You should say goobye and apologize to Isla." I stated and turned to walk away but halted in my steps to remind him of one more thing. "And do keep in mind that I fully intend to keep my promise if you say anything to hurt her again, am I clear?"

"Crystal." He replied.

I gave no further acknowledgement and didn't stay to find out whether he took my advice or not, but in the end I guessed he did as I was taking one last check on each car readied for leave, my little mate came barrelling into me with a barely contained squeal. She had almost knocked me off balance but I managed to stay rooted to the ground and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Hey, babygirl." I chuckled, my heart swelling with love for her.

She is so beautiful.

"Hi!" Isla chirped before raining kisses on my face. My wolf went belly side up and basked in our mate's blatant affection towards us, making me release a series of purrs from my chest and just closed my eyes in content.

With one last smooch on my lips, Isla nuzzled closely to my chest and looked adorably up at me with shining eyes. I brought my hands up to cup her cheeks and brushed away some stray tears that were still clinging to her blushing skin.

"Are you okay?" I questioned in a worried tone.

Isla placed her hands on top of mine and nodded. "I'm okay. Sad, but I'm okay." Her expression turned cheery as she continued. "Caleb even said he was sorry! He said he was just jealous and being stupid. He cried too."

"That's good, baby." I smiled lovingly down at her but it turned somber as I registered what she had first said. I never want her to be sad, but I had no choice. "I'm sorry you have to leave your family for me, babygirl."

She shook her head. "It's not your fault so you don't have to apologize, daddy. I already knew I had to leave once I found you like Mason did when he met Jessie. Besides, you're my family now, right? Along with your pack?"

"Our pack. And yes, sweetheart. We're each other's family now." I've never felt this kind of overwhelming feeling before, but her words were almost enough to make me kneel and pray my thanks to the Goddess for bringing Isla to me.

"But whenever you wish to come back and visit here, I'll make time, okay?"

She went on her tippy toes and placed her lips just a breath away from mine and said, "thank you, daddy."

Growling, I playfully nipped at her bottom lip before pulling away, but not completely as I kept a protective arm around her. Seeing as she's finally said her farewells and with the Tacete pack's files and documents going back to order in our favor, there was no further reason for us to stay any longer.

"Time to go, babygirl."

o m n i s c i e n t

Isla clutched at her daddy's Henely shirt, gasping out a small "woah" as a sleek black jet landed close to where their cars were parked by the hangar. Zeno and the rest had already gone out of their vehicle awhile ago, moving fast to take out their luggage and boarding it into the plane as soon as it securely stopped along the runway.

"Am I going to get to ride inside a plane, daddy?" She asked in excitement and begun to bounce slightly at her perch on Dom's lap.

"Yes, babygirl." Dominik answered before groaning and grasping her hips underneath her dress. "But you'll have to stop bouncing on daddy's mushroom, okay?"

Isla bit her lip as she felt a pleasant burning on her lower abdomen. She didn't need to guess why he was reacting this way, so she dared herself to do something that she knew that would get her in trouble and she pushed her weight down and grinded her panty clad pussy on the growing bulge she could feel beneath her.

"Oh, baby." He growled through gritted teeth, moving his hands to squeeze her plump ass and lifted his hips up to meet hers. "You're being a very bad girl."

Isla whimpered and trailed kisses up his neck until she reached his pierced ear. "Will you punish me, daddy?"

Fuck. Dominik thought and flexed his fingers on her bottom cheeks. My little baby enjoyed that spanking more than I thought.

A knock on the tinted window snapped them out of their sexual haze and both turned to see Zeno with the other pack members lined up and waiting for them to exit the car they were currently on.

"We'll continue this later." Her daddy whispered and gathered her securely in his arms before stepping out.

It was windy and it made her eyes sting from the cold so she buried her face in the crook of Dom's neck. It took only a minute before it became warm again and she heard someone exchange greetings with Dominik, one that he called "captain" and soon he was gently depositing her in a comfy white leather seat.

It kind of reminded her of her Papa's lazy boy back at the pack house.

Dominik sat beside her and took the belts designed into the chair and showed them to Isla.

"Are you familiar with these kind of seatbelts, sweetheart?"

Seeing her shake her head, Dominik went on to explain and demonstrate how to use it with his own and watched proudly as Isla followed his instructions and fastened the belt all by herself.

"Good job, baby." He kissed her forehead and laced their fingers together as she beamed up at him with twinkling eyes.

Once everyone was seated, the captain had said a short message over the speaker and next thing Isla knew they were floating above the clouds.

"So pretty." Isla mumbled appreciatively at the array of violet and pink adorning the sky. It will probably be dark in a few hours.

"How're you enjoying flying so far, luna?" Zeno asked from his place across from them.

"I like it!" She giddily replied to him with a large grin. "It was real scary at first but this view is perfect."

"Not as perfect as you, babygirl." Dominik said and stole a kiss from her, which she readily gave back with a light giggle.

Zeno rolled his eyes and proceeded to open a magazine that was available on the table between them. This kind of public displays of affection was normal to the members of the Coercitor pack. They didn't shy away from it and definitely didn't feel embarrassed by seeing mates engaging in it because growing up as orphans, the feeling of closeness was scarce and despite having their adoptive brothers and sisters with them, it was still different to the bond of destined wolves. They craved true intimacy, that's why almost all of them never partook in any sexual or emotional relationship with other wolves besides their mate. Dominik was a prime example of that practice, so seeing their alpha finally with his mate made them happy for their blooming love.

The lights on the seatbelts sign went out with a small ding and Dominik immediately took his and Isla's off before ushering her to the bedroom at the end of the plane, leaving Zeno to shake his head amusingly as apparently two new members will be joining the Mile High Club soon.

"Ah, young love."

Dominik locked the door behind him, breathing in deeply as he pushed Isla's hair to the side and run his nose along the length of her neck. His action ilicited a soft sigh from her lips with goosebumps rising from her skin.

"Is this okay with you, baby?" He asked and cupped her breasts, pinching her nipples through her dress. "Are you comfortable with daddy doing this to you here?"

She didn't know if she was thankful for not wearing a bra or regretting it at this moment, but every tweak sent a continuous streak of pleasure to the little pearl hidden behind her pussy's lips.

"Yes, daddy." She mewled as he nipped at the most sensitive part of her neck.

"Good." Dominik smirked and pulled away from her, making her pout up at him as he sauntered passed her and sat down at the end of the queen sized bed, beckoning his mate over to him with a come-hither motion of his finger.

Isla slowly walked over, the smell of her arousal quickly wafting around the small room.

His nose flared at the scent and it took everything in him to not just rut into her then and there as his dick hardened in his pants.

"Lift up your skirt, babygirl." She did as he commanded, gathering the flowy tulle up to her waist and exposing the white lace panties she chose to wear underneath.

Dominik hooked his fingers on the bands of her underwear and pulled it up, making the fabric outline her clit and giving her cunt a wedgie.

"Daddy, don't." Isla whined at the burning feeling.

"Oh? Don't you like it, baby?" He teased before taking the panties off of her and pushing her to mount his thigh with her bare pussy. "How about now? Do you like that, sweetheart?"

She only responded with a loud moan as she humped his leg.

Dom shushed her. "Quiet now, we don't want them hearing you outside, do we? Open your mouth for daddy."

He had her sucking on his two fingers to muffle her noises and begun to move the leg Isla was sitting on up and down repeatedly.

The friction that came with rubbing against his jeans was an entirely new and pleasurable feeling for her. It felt so rough that she wouldn't be surprised if it'll leave her princess parts red and raw.

So good. Feels so good, daddy. She mind linked to him and pressed her tongue on his fingers as she sucked harder.

"Go ahead, Isla. Ride my thigh just like that. Goddess, the things you can do with your mouth, baby."

She liked it so much when he talks dirty to her, it made her wetter and wetter as she grinded on him. The tightening in her pelvic area was almost unbearable. She grasped her daddy's wrist and pulled his digits out from her lips, a string of saliva still stretching between them.

"Daddy," she whimpered, biting harshly on her lower lip as she came close to her climax, "I-I'm going to-!"

She cried out, not because of the euphoric peak she was expecting but because Dominik had stopped both his and her movements altogether. She stared at him with quivering lips and glistening eyes, why did he stop? She was almost there!

Dominik tsked. "This is your punishment for being a bad girl, baby."

"But daddy-"

He pinched her sides lightly. "No buts, little girl. You'll take your punishment until daddy thinks you've learned your lesson. Do you understand?" When he got no answer from her, he repeated his question with a low gultural growl. "I said, do you understand?"

"Y-yes, daddy." She sniffled and braced her hands on his muscular shoulders.

Dom made her continue riding him and everytime she would come close to coming, he would stop her and have her orgasm build over and over again but never giving her the release she desperately craved.

"Daddy, I can't anymore, please!" She moaned as quietly as she could and leaned forward to pepper chaste kisses on his lips. He hummed in gratification, enjoying the attention she was offering him so abundantly.

"Tell daddy, baby. Tell me what you want." He urged.

"Cummies! Give me cummies, daddy. You're the only one who could give them to me, please daddy.. I want them so much!"

Isla squealed when she was suddenly thrown onto the bed, her legs spread and knees bent with Dom standing between them. It presented him with a perfect view, from her cunt being all wet and swollen to Isla looking so much like an angel in her current position.

Bringing the fingers that were still wet with her spit, he traced her puffy pussy lips at a torturous pace. Isla's legs quivered in anticipation, watching with hooded eyes at her daddy and felt the blood rush to her cheeks at the large wet patch of her juice on his dark wash jeans.

Their eyes met and Isla wasn't at all prepared for what happened next as he penetrated her with his finger. Her back arched at the intrusion, mouth gaping in a silent scream as stars appeared behind her eyelids, and as if that wasn't enough, Dominik had curled his finger and repeatedly pressed on the spongey part inside her as another orgasm wracked through her already convulsing body. He did all this whilst he baring his thumb down and wiggling it mercilessly on her clit.

"Daddy!" She panted loudly, shivering as a squirt of clear liquid left her pussy.

She sagged in exhaustion, still twitching from her climax as she brought her shaking hands up to cover her face in embarrassment.

Dominik stood still for a moment and stared at her in surprise and amazement. His wolf was howling inside his head, chest puffed out in pride and praising his female for being able to do what she just did. His shirt was considerably wet from her discharge but it mattered not much to him. His mate had just squirted! And so beautifully, might he add, and she was still so tight even after all that happened.

Fuck he couldn't wait to be inside her.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to pee daddy, I promise!" Isla cried harder at hearing him chuckle, ignoring him as he climbed on top of her and refusing to look at him when he pried her hands away from her face.

"Babygirl, look at me." Dominik gently pushed her chin up but when she still evaded his gaze, he resorted to combining their lips together in a deep kiss. He took charge, moving in a leisurely pace until he could hear her heart beat normally again before pulling away.

"There's nothing for you to be embarrassed about, baby." He assured her.

Isla shook her head. "But daddy, I peed on you."

"You didn't pee, babygirl. What you did was squirting, and that is a perfectly normal thing to do." Dom explained and teasingly licked her lips. "There's this special spot in your princess parts that when daddy touches it, it will make you squirt just like you did awhile ago."

"Oh." She nodded in understanding and hugged her daddy around his neck until he was comfortably laying atop her. "Thank you for explaining.. and for the orgasm too."

"You're very much welcome, sweetheart." He smiled, nuzzling their cheeks together.

"Can you squirt too, daddy?"

"Not in the way you did baby, no." He laughed and disentangled himself from her limbs. He fetched a small towel and wet it with the customary water bottle on the side table. He performed the necessary aftercare for his babygirl, cleaning her properly and proceeded to change into a new set of clothes that he kept inside a small compartment in the room.

He didn't expect her to come up behind him as he was naked, so when her arms came around his waist and her dainty hands firmly enveloped his still rock hard cock, he couldn't suppress the groan that built deep within his chest.

"What are you doing, baby?" He asked her as she maneuvered herself into kneeling in front of him, making her at an eye level with his erection.

Dom never got an answer from her.

Isla licked from the bottom of his balls to the very top of his penis, tracing the prominent veins with her tongue and giving small kitty licks to the slit of his mushroom head. She moaned at his saltly taste and popped three inches of his length into her waiting mouth.

"Ugh, fuck baby." He couldn't stop himself from swearing, but Isla didn't even seem to care as she continued to bob her head up and down, in sync with her fisted hands that curled on the base of his dick that she couldn't reach.

Dominik threaded his fingers through her silky hair but he didn't take control of her rythm, and only watched with love and lust clouding his mind at the image of Isla blowing him.

"That's it babygirl," he growled as he neared his high, "suck daddy's cock. That's my good girl. Shit, I'm coming baby. You have to let go."

But Isla didn't, in fact, she pushed his dick even further inside her throat and fondled and squeezed his balls so painfully right that Dominik came without a second thought. He moaned in pleasure, hips bucking wildly as he spurted his load whilst Isla swallowed every last drop of his cum.

He brought Isla to her feet and replaced his cock with his tongue. He could mildly taste himself on her, but he paid it no mind, not when their bodies were rubbing against each other so deliciously as they kissed.

They were both breathless as they pulled away, equally large smiles etched on their faces.

"I love you, daddy."

"I love you more, babygirl." He placed one last bruising kiss to her lips before dressing himself successfully this time; and secretly tucking Isla's forgotten panties in his back pocket.

They remained inside the room for two more hours, just cuddling and clinging onto each other after their risque escapade, until they had to return to their seats as the plane prepared for landing.

None of wolves commented on the glow their alpha and luna seemed to have but they couldn't contain their smirks as they smelled the scent of sex from the couple as the alpha pair passed them by whilst they were exiting the jet.

A woman waited for them and behind her was a set of cars similar to the ones they left back at her old pack's designated state. She radiated power and Isla was slightly intimidated by her, but mostly in awe at how she carried herself; and she was so pretty too.

She smiled at Dominik and bowed. "It's good to have you back, Alpha Dawson."

Her daddy merely nodded back at her greeting and the brown eyed beauty turned to Isla, raising her perfectly shaped brow in question.

"And who might you be?"

Flustered, Isla burrowed herself further to Dominik's side but nonetheless answered the intimidating she-wolf.

"My name is Isla." She said and nervously offered her hand. "It's nice to meet you."

She stared at it, and for a split second Isla thought that she was going to get rejected, but was startled when the woman took it in her much calloused ones and instead of shaking it like Isla expected, the unknown she-wolf kissed the back of her hand and purred.

"It's nice to meet you as well, Isla. You can call me Echo."

a u t h o r 's n o t e

hi so i wanted to discuss this issue now rather than later and it's about those who're uncomfortable and grossed out with Isla calling Dom "daddy" even in public.

i mean, i already wrote it on the author's message at the very start, like even before the story started. the word "daddy is used by Isla as an endearment to Dominik and quite honestly i don't find anything disgusting by it.

i mean most people call their significant other "baby" (like Dom) and i don't see anyone complaining or screaming in disgust about being called an infant.

it just comes to show how there's a huge misconception about the word "daddy" and how people judge a person like Isla or Dom so quickly without even trying to understand their situation.

people have different preferences and you can come to accept that without saying anything hurtful.

BUT I ONLY MEAN THAT AS LONG AS THOSE PREFERENCES ARE ACCEPTABLE THOUGH

so like i said, this isn't totally DDLG as i won't be having Isla wearing baby clothes and diapers, or having her drinking milk from a bottle and peeing on a diaper, or making her talk in broken speeches and putting her in little space. but i am reminding again that what i listed is not the entirety of a DDLG relationship as it is much deeper and meaningful than that, nor am i saying that any of this is weird because i am actually interested in this kind of lifestyle and very much respect it, i'm just not going to be initiating this completely on Isla.

yes, she is childish, but only because she wasn't schooled to know about the things that people normally should. she is doing everything based on her instincts and on what her wolf urges her to do.

and another issue, some of y'all are saying she's too young and not legal.

guys, do you really think that werewolves have the same laws about age, or anything for that matter, like us humans in their werewolf government?

like, please think of that for a moment.

and if you don't like Isla and Dominik's relationship then you know,

anyway, i had to cut this chapter cause i wrote the smut here too long (i mean this very chapter is 4000+ words) and i'm thinking about writing another smut in the next chapter as well, only if you guys want it though.

XOXO
MachineGunGoddess

and don't forget to smash that vote button ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 66.5K 51
Amelia Davis is 20 and she's apart of the Moonlight pack. She has already shifted and she hasn't found her mate yet. This doesn't worry her because s...
28.6M 878K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
2.8M 49.6K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
516K 18.9K 38
{CURRENTLY EDITING (hopefully) ALL GRAMMATICAL ERRORS} Rosa Conner is from the Cresent Moon Pack is 16 years old and is childish in every way she lik...