◇Joker One-Shots◇

cl0uddr0p által

*OLD VERSION* This is a One-Shot collaboration of 2019's JOKER.... and maybe some The Dark Knight Joker. It... Több

The Clown From The Subway
Through Her Eyes
Ash Covered Thighs
Doomed Since Birth
Betrayal
One Of The Good Guys
Bun In The Oven
Benjamin
Keeping It Professional
Sharing The Spotlight
Arthur
Grief
Hell In The Hallways
Alone
Not Into Men
Just Like Romeo and Juliet
This Is Gonna Sound Crazy
Stuck With Me
Little Dove
My Life Is Yours
The Bunny Woman
Even When You're Gone, You Remain
Taking The Blade For You
Under The Street Light
Not Who You Once Were
After So Long.... Hi :>

Coffee Run

1K 19 1
cl0uddr0p által

☆ Joker waits to be interrogated, he's stubborn though and won't talk. So, they send in the assistant.☆

------

Gordon was starting to get frustrated. The clown on the other side of the double sided mirror was beginning to put him on edge. What he'd give to throw a punch in that painted face. After all that he's done, he's just gonna sit there and laugh like a little school girl while people die. All because of him.

And he was winning.

Yeah, they had him captured and will be locked up for good but it didn't help that he had hostages who's lives were slowly slipping away while the debated how to get him to talk. Joker was a smart one, he knew how this game was played.

He would win.

"We could always send in The Bat.."

"I'd rather use him as a last resort.." Gordon crossed his arms and groaned. "You'd think he would be bragging about what he's done. Now all of a sudden he's quiet.."

Gordon looked around at the men in the room with him. None of them would be able to get anything out of Joker. Again, Joker wasn't stupid. If anyone was to walk in with a uniform on he'd seal himself up like a safe. That's when the woman standing by the door caught his attention. Buttoned blouse and pencil skirt; a lovely creature who's only purpose was to be bossed around. There was no way she was one to interigate the smart clown but Gordon knew Joker's game.

Joker couldn't resist when it came to helplessness.

------

Joker sat patiently in the quiet room, gently giggling the handcuffs as he got comfortable. He's been sitting here for a few hours now but he didn't mind. Everything was going smoothly from his point of few. This is how the plan was suppose to go anyway.

He was a bit puzzled with how much time Gordon and his men were wasting. Were they not aware that the more they lingered here the less they would have time to save Harvey.. or perhaps save Rachel.. Joker smacked his lips as he glanced to the mirrored wall. Were they even in there? Was another on the other side of the glass, watching him? Surly they wouldn't have forgotten about him. That would be... interesting.. He would be surprised if they just left him there while they tried figuring out the game on their own. He was sure at least The Bat would have shown up. Maybe Batman was on the otherside of the glass too. Not sure what was going on, Joker adjusted his seating position and tapped his foot on the ground.

Why wasn't anyone here?

Just then, the door opened. Joker straightened his posture a bit to take a glance at Gordon... or maybe Batman..

However he was confused when neither of them walked in. Hell, it wasn't even a cop. A woman walked in, a cup carrier in hand as she closed the door behind her. She was visibly nervous as she kept her sight locked on the ground. Joker smirked as she began walking over to the table.

She was carrying coffee.

"Well hello there, sweetheart."

The woman set the carrier on the table and took one of the coffees out, placing it close to Joker.

"I-I figured you might want something to drink while time passes.." She said hushly but the room carried sound quite nicely. Joker could hear the uneasy shake in her voice.

She wasn't nervous. She was terrified. Oh him, he assumed.

"While time passes.." Joker repeated, an arch in his brow. The woman nodded. Joker eyed the landyard around her neck, her ID giving her name. "Tell me, Miss ______. What kind of game are they playing?" He eyed her. She glanced up, meeting his intense gaze for the first time. His ebony eyes bored into her, causing her to take a step back. "Surely they didn't forget about me in here?"

"I-I don't know where they are, sir." She stated, her hands gesturing to the double sided mirror. "When I went to take them their coffee they weren't in there.." Joker glanced at the mirror, then back at _____. Her gaze fell back down to her feet, feeling small compared to the clown. Joker reached out and grabbed the coffee cup, raising it as if he were to make a toast.

"Well it would be uh, a damn shame to have the coffee go to waste. Especially when made by a beautiful woman." He took a sip of the hot brew, fresh and black. Joker tapped on the table, gesturing for her to sit across from him. "Come, won't you join me? I've been sitting here for uh.. a bit, all by myself." His lips twitched a grin, watching her squirm under his gaze.

"I should get back.. maybe find someone to tend to y-"

"And miss an opportunity like this?" Joker furrowed his brow, tilting his head whiling looking up at her. "Not a chance, sweetheart, take a seat.." He again gestured to the seat in front of him.

This was it.

_____ hesitately walked to the chair and sat down in front of Joker, her hands firmly in her lap and her gaze boring into the table. She could feel his stare on her; studying every curve, every flaw and read her as though she were an open book. She could feel goosebumps on her bare skin. The man before her was a murderer, taking pleasure in bringing Gotham to its knees. He was the clown prince. And she was just an assistant. She had no defense. No martial art. He could easily break her. The only thing keeping her safe, were the handcuffs..

"Have a coffee with me. Not like anyone else will be enjoying it." Joker chuckled to himself, his foot tapping against the floor again. He watched her slowly reach for a cup, pulling it from the carrier and set it down in front of her. "Ya know, uh.. there's no reason to be so timid, sweetheart." He pulled at his restraints, the jingling making _____ flinch. If he were to break free from those, there's no telling what he'd do. He was unpredictable. He was a dangerous man. "So they've forgotten about me.." Joker sighed dramatically, rolling his eyes and leaning forward. "And after I was so eager to tell them what was gonna happen next."

______ thought she could hear Gordon mentally scream at himself for this.

This clown had to have been bullshitting her. Tell them? Yeah right. The guy was basically begging to be beaten before he would give anything away.

"You just can't rely on anyone now a days." Joker shrugged and took another sip. _____ watched him curiously. What was he on about? Joker seemed to notice her questioning stare and leaned back as much as he could. "Penny for your thoughts?"

"I don't understand.. I mean.. I'm just an assistant.. I wouldn't know anything about you.." _____ brushed her hair behind her ear. She went to stand up but Joker gestured her to stay seated. Even though she was free to leave any moment, she stayed. Joker leaned forward, eyeing her carefully.

"No.. you wouldn't." He licked his lips at her. "And uh, it's best that you shouldn't." He leaned back again. _____ stared at him for a moment.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Look at you." He gestured to the mirror. _____ looked over, recognizing her reflection. "A pretty little thing like you would be better off living a uh, simple-- boring life. Isn't that true?" Joker studied her puzzled expression. She was either offended or still not understanding what he meant. "Think of yourself as a uh.. coffee; cream, extra sugar to make you sweet." He started, chuckling to himself. ______ glanced back at him as he stirred his coffee. "You have a few ingredients added but uh.. you're still just a cup of coffee.." He took a sip.

"And you are..what? A latte? Cappuccino?" She scoffed, raising her brow. Joker rolled his eyes.

"Come on, sweetheart. You and I both know those don't begin to cover it." Her smirked at her, leaning towards her. "Think more of a uh.. frappuccino with ten shots of expresso." _____ laughed at his terminology, trying to picture the description.

He was an intriguing individual.

"I think I see what you mean.." She gazed down at the table surface, feeling his stare intensify on her. "I should get back.. they'll be wondering where I am."

"Will they?" Joker glanced at the clock on the wall, watching the hand tick away. "Do they ever wonder where you are? Or uh, do they wonder where their next cup of coffee is?" His tongue glazed over his bottom lip, his ebony stare studying how she tensed at his words. "If they were so worried about you, wouldn't they be looking for you now?" He tilted his head, watching as she shifted in her seat. "No.. those pigs don't care about you, honey. To them, you're just a pretty face in a tight skirt."

______ stood up from the chair after Joker's statement. He had gotten under her skin and he knew it. She turned to leave but Joker tapped on the fable for her attention.

"Ah, ah, ah.. don't go just yet. Why don't I uh, show you a magic trick?" He grinned at her, holding his hands out towards her. She looked at him confused. As Joker pulled on the retraints.. they slipped right off his wrists. _____ took a step back, now fully feeling like she was in danger. "Ta-Da!"

He was free.

Joker flipped the table over, causing the woman to stumble back and fall to the ground in surprise. He grabbed his chair and blocked the back door so that no one could get in. He then grabbed her chair and made his way to the front door. _____ quickly got up and started running to the door, however Joker beat her to it, blocking the door.

Now she was trapped with him and no one would be able to get in.

"They must have thought I was some kind of idiot." He eyed her, watching her trembling frame back away from him. He slowly chased after her, each step getting closer. "Sending in the coffee girl to try and get something out of me? If they uh, really wanted to know.." He slicked his hair back. "they could have just asked nicely.."

"Stay back.." _____ warned, feeling her back touch the double sided mirror. Joker cornered her, pressing his palms against the cool surface, trapping her between him and the wall. She winced at how he pressed against her. "I-I wanted nothing to do with this!"

"Ah, yes but you had no real choice, did you?" Joker licked his lips and leaned in. "Those dirty pigs, they uh.. used you.." He watched her turn her head away from him. Joker scoffed, grabbing her chin and forcing her to look at him. "Look at me, sweetheart. Tell me I'm wrong."

"You're wrong!" She began hitting his chest with what strength she had from the crowded position. Joker cackled, grabbing her and pinned her to the wall.

Now there was a panicked banging on the door. Gordon and his men trying to get through for her aid. The chairs would hold them off just long enough for Joker to have some fun.

"Don't be like that, my dear.." His hand ghosted her leg, curling a finger around the fabric of her skirt and dragging it upwards. "If those pig are going to use you.. they should uh, play fair and let me have a share.."

He leaned in and forcefully kissed _____, sloppily smudging his makeup and lifting her skirt up. She screamed against his lips, hands trying to push him away. Joker pressed his tongue into her mouth, deepening the kiss. As his body pressed against her, he reached down and unzipped his pants while the other hand ripped at her panties. _____ pressed her legs together, refusing to let the Joker have his way with her. Joker chuckled, his nails digging into her skin once her grabbed her hip.

"Open up for daddy. Sweetheart." He dragged his lips towards her neck, nipping at the tender skin. His nails dug deeper, drawing blood. _____ cried out, opened her legs for him. There was nothing she could have done.

She was at his mercy.

"That's a good girl."

"Oh God.." _____ wept, feeling Joker's hand against her bare core, his fingers gently brushing against her sex. His dark chuckle caused her to shutter.

"My, my.. you're positively glistening with need, my dear. Someone seems to be enjoying this as much as I am." He stated, freeing his hard length from his trousers and pressing himself against her core. She moaned upon contact. "Be a good girl and have those pigs hear you squeal."

"Fuck you!" _____ spat at him. Joker smirked, picking her up and pinning her to the glass. His hands spread her legs enough for him to easily slide into her. She gripped his shoulders, hissing out at his sudden entrance. Joker forced her into another kiss as his hips began to buck into her without any time wasted.

"Oh, you feel so good around daddy." He groaned against her lips, tasting the greasepaint he had left on her before. _____ wanted to cry out in disgust but she ended making pleasured sobs, which was music to Joker's ears. "Keep singing to daddy, sweetheart. He loves to know that you're enjoying this, you little slut." His hips smacked into hers, the sound echoing throughout the room.

The banging on the door was now in rhythm, like they were banging something against it in order to break it down. However the sounds were drowned out by _____'s high pitched moans and the smacking of their hips.

"You like it, don't you? You love the feeling of me fucking you for all those little piggies to see."

"Oh Yes! Yes, I love it!"

Joker felt her legs wrap around him, causing him to be able to hold her easier. His hand reached up and ripped at her blouse, the buttons popping off. Joker took pleasure in watching her plump breasts bounce with each thrust.

"I gotta admit.." He licked his lips, his hips pounding a bit quicker. "I appreciate Commisioner Gordon sending you in for me. You're just like a present, all wrapped up, waiting to be ripped open." His gaze traveled up her body to meet her eyes. She was a moaning mess, her cheeks bright red and her eyes filled with lust for him. He growled, the pit in his stomach growing when she looked at him in that way. "You want daddy to let you cum? You want to cum around his cock, mark him?"

"Mhm!" _____ nodded, her hands reaching up and gripping his hair. Joker groaned at the sensation, pounding her against the glass.

"Oh, come on, honey. I know you can do better than that.." Joker huffed, his own climax approaching quickly. "Let them hear you. Make daddy proud." His dark voice though threatening, excited _____ beyond belief. His dirty talking had great effect on her and caused her to melt like jelly in his hands.

"Oh God Yes! Let Me Cum!" Try as she might, she wasn't able to hold back much more. She fell into her orgasm before being able to finish her statement. Her walls clenched around Joker, causing him to go over the edge as well.

"Oh Sweetheart." He grunted out as his seed slipped into her. His nails dug into her skinna second time, his hips pressed into her as much as he could. He wanted him stained in her. _____'s hands were clinging to his hair, leaning in and gently kissing him. He moaned, soft thrusting of his hips as she milked him clean. As they cooled down from their high, Joker layed his head onto her chest, slowly lowering them down to the floor once his legs started shaking.

"Such a good girl for daddy." He planted kisses on her skin, feeling her rapid heartbeat against his lips. ______ slowly let go of his hair, her hands tracing down her cheeks, fingers grazing his scars.

"Shame that it has to end.." She said, looking towards the half torn down door. Joker grinned, looking up to meet her eyes.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that just yet.." He winked at her, pulling away from her. He slipped out of her and stuffed himself back into his trousers. His eyes grazed her dripping sex, leaking his seed. He smirked, a hand resting on her leg. "You'll be seeing me in no time."

He stood up and adjusted himself. _____ stared up at him, still in a daze. She wasn't sure what he was planning but if what people said were true, he wouldn't be kept restraint forever. Not even a place like Arkham Asylum would be able to keep him locked up. He woukd always find a way out. He woukd always find a way back to her. Joker stood, watching as the door finally broke down and policemen, including Gordon, surrounded him. He helds his hands out, surrendering to them. He glanced down at the woman, flashing her a subtle smirk.

"Make sure to leave the door unlocked for daddy."

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

28.3K 694 38
(Y/N): "My name is not (Y/N) Napier....I am....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" What if the Joker has a little brother like him...and between...
7.3K 224 23
Working long hours and getting paid very little, but having a caring heart, Sandra Daniels met a nice clown and a relationship blossoms between two l...
9.4K 351 21
Fate, or whatever forces are at work, bring (Y/N) and Arthur together. Tender romance ensues, and quickly bursts into an all-consuming flame. She wat...
8.5K 372 23
♣♦♥♠ After being attacked and humiliated by a group of youthful vandals, Arthur crosses paths with a woman desperate for help. That woman, with long...