𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 || 𝘙𝘢𝘺...

Av itz_beauty

❝ as long as i save my children, then so be it. i don't care whose blood i spill or even the amount of blood... Mer

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚊𝚝𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 - 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚜. 𝙺𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 - 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚃𝚊𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺 - 𝚃𝚊𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜?
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻 - 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼 - 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽 - 𝙹𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾 - 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿 - 𝙲𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚏
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶 - 𝙳𝚞𝚜𝚔 𝚝𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝙳𝚊𝚠𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷 - 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸 - 𝙴𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹 - 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺 - 𝙿𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚑
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻 - 𝚂𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽 - 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾 - 𝙶𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿 - 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙿𝚊𝚝𝚑?
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷 - 𝚃𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕 𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸 - 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹 - 𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺 - 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚒
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻 - 𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼 - 𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜
❇️ 𝙰𝚄 ❇️ - 𝙰𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟽 - 𝙴𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟾 - 𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢
𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎
𝙱𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜 & 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜
|| 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞! ||

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼 - 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

12.1K 494 1.5K
Av itz_beauty

I entered my room that had a bathroom, a simple bedroom, a living room, and a kitchen. This house wasn't too bad and it is pretty lovely.

Walking to my bedroom, I grabbed the outfit that I wear every time we go on missions and I tied my hair into my favorite hairstyle.

(A/N: Eyoo! The outfit is above, change if you want :>)

Pulling my hoodie above my head to cover my f/c horns, I heard a knock on my door. I dragged my feet over and opened the door ajar and peeked to see who it could be.

"Norman." I mumbled as I opened the door.

"Y/n, Hayato, and Jin are waiting for you. You should get going." Norman said. I nodded and started making my way to the exit of this Paradise Hideout.

"Are you ready to go, Ruthless?" Hayato asked. I nodded and we headed out. I had my AK-47 in hand and a shotgun on my back. I had my pistol and pocket knife in my pockets. Since I had some of those things where you keep weapons, I could keep my weapons safely.

"Soooooo Ruthless, tell us about yourself." Hayato suggested. I looked at him.

"Hayato, you fool! Don't you think you're being a bit too carefree? Sorry about that, Ruthless." Jin apologized for Hayato. I just nodded and our walk remained silent.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

After about 4 days of traveling, I sighed and decided to sit under a tree to take some shade.

"Let's rest for a while. We need energy." I said as I got into a comfortable position.

"Yeah, we should. If we keep running, we'll get tired and we won't have enough energy to battle just in case of an ambush." Jin agreed and he sat down too.

"I'm gonna go get us some anemones, be right back." I informed as I stood up and started walking around, searching for some anemones.

'This would've been easier if I still had my hearing and smelling abilities. If they didn't find out about it, I would still have it.' I thought as I spotted some anemones.

I refilled my water bottle and drank it slowly. I sighed as I took off my hood since it was pretty hot under it.

Fresh air brushed against my skin, cooling my face. I stayed there for a while until deciding to head back.

"AHHHH!" I heard a scream. I gasped and started running to where Hayato and Jin were. I made sure to pull my hood over my head.

'They're not good at fighting and they only brought a spear and a gun with them! I have to hurry' I thought as I started running faster.

When I arrived, I saw 4 wild demons on the ground with arrows shot in their eye. Hayato and Jin didn't bring any arrows.

I hid behind a tree and saw a group of people pointing guns at Hayato and Jin.

'What are humans doing out here? They shouldn't be in an area like this' I thought as I watched them from behind a tree.

I stayed silent and listened to what they were saying. If they do attempt to shoot them, I wouldn't mind getting human blood on my clothes.

"Who are you? Why are you here?" a voice asked. He seemed to be talking to Hayato.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Hayato suddenly kneeled on the ground and thanked the strangers.

"That was sooo scary! I thought it was all over for us! I thought they would eat us!! They ate our guns! They ate our hiding clothes!" Hayato explained what had happened.

"Oh, thank you! Thank you so much!" Hayato suddenly hugged a girl with bright orange hair.

"Hey, you fool! Show some respect to our saviors!" Jin yelled at Hayato. Are they buying time? What's happening? Are they on our side?

"Human beings?!" both of them yelled as they jumped back.

Did they just notice that now? Seriously, why did Norman choose them for this mission? I could've gone alone. I hate working with people too, they get in the way of my lovely time.

"We're sorry!! Sorry for being impolite again!" They both kneeled again.

"Bahh! We're not deaf you know!" a boy with black hair placed his fingers on his lips.

"Talk quietly or the enemies will hear us!" a boy with brown hair and dark skin did the same as the boy with black hair.

"But who are you then? Why are you in this place?" the orange head asked.

"I'm Jin, ma'am! And he's Hayato! We have another comrade and she went out to get some water!" Jin introduced.

"We're not allowed to say much, but we're on a mission to a certain someone whom we serve and-" before Jin could continue Hayato cut him off with a scream.

"AAAAAAAH!" Hayato screamed.

"No, seriously stop screaming!" the boy with black hair yelled.

"Jin, it's them! No way, no way! They're the Grace Field escapees! Get Ruthless, we need to tell her!" Hayato screamed.

'Grace Field escapees? No way...it can't be them, they're dead, aren't they? Didn't that man said they got eaten by demons?'

"Ruthless, who's that? Where is she?" the orange-haired girl asked. Is that Emma?

"I'll go get her for you ma'am, give me a moment." Jin said as he stood up. I sighed.

"No need, I heard everything." I came out of my hiding spot which was behind a tree.

"We've been looking for you. By orders of William Minerva. " I said calmly.

We then followed them to their hideout which was behind a waterfall. They did so well...I'm glad they're fine.

"Thank you so much!! It's incredible how you came so far all by yourselves! Respect!!" they kneeled again.

"Then, to sum it up, your boss is William Minerva and he's freeing cattle children and bringing them to a new, great settlement?" Emma asked. Emma has gotten serious, that's new.

"Right" Jin replied.

"And the boss is amazing!! He's super smart, sharp as a razor. It feels like he's a god, really. In only 6 months, he crushed numerous farms, rescuing hundreds of children, bringing us together." Hayato praised William Minerva, or should I say Norman.

"Whoa.." a boy with yellow hair was in awe. Is that Lannion? He's all grown up now.

"That's the great Minerva for you! The former head of the Ratri clan." a boy with black hair said. Thoma? They're all grown up!

"We too were saved by the boss. Thanks to him!" Hayato exclaimed as he showed him the mark.

"And then...your boss Minerva, you said he was looking for us?" a boy with maroon hair asked. Nat? You don't look any different but you've grown taller.

"Yes! Did you get the message? The boss knew they'd attack the shelter after that so he sent us to scout. He was so worried! He said we wanted to lend you some help. And to ask for your help too if possible." Jin said.

"We got the message, yes. That's why we're here to find that location." a boy with white hair and a red streak said.

'He's not from Grace Field. Now that I realized it, there are unfamiliar faces here.' I thought as I scanned the area.

"In that case, by all means, let us guide you to our hideout!" Jin said as he placed his left hand on his chest.

"There's plenty of food there and places to rest. We even got medicine and other medical equipment. We can take care of your wounded." Jin reassured them.

"Let's go as soon as possible!" Hayato finally spoke.

"This hideout of yours, are you sure the demons or the Ratri clan haven't found it? Since you've been destroying plantations and all." a girl with short hair asked. That's Gilda...you don't look any different too. You just grew taller and you look pretty mature.

"We've had no attacks so far. And we have very strong comrades on the defense. It's like a paradise!" Jin replied.

"Ruthless here is one of our strongest comrades! So we'll be fine. The most important thing is that, as long as we have him, as long as the boss is with us, nothing can hurt us!" Hayato confidently said.

"Ruthless? That's an odd name. Is that really your name?" Emma asked. I shook my head.

"It's not her real name. Sorry if she's really quiet, she not much of a talker. Right, Ruthless?" Hayato asked and I nodded.

'I just want to hug them...I really do...but...will they still accept me after they know about the truth? That I'm no longer a human?' I thought and I started to space out.

"Chris? Chris?! It's an emergency! Chris's condition has taken a sudden turn for the worse!" I jumped.

'Chris? What happened to Chris?!' I turned to where the voice yelled and ran over.

"His breathing is too shallow, and the pulse. This fever isn't normal either." I announced as I touched Chris's forehead.

"Where's Mujika's medicine?"

"We've already tried it!"

"He may have gotten an infection. He has to be treated quickly." I said as I stood up.

"But we're all out of antibiotics!"

"This ain't good..."

"If this goes on, Chris will be beyond help. His immune system and overall health compromised. It would take 3 days to get to the hideout. That's where we could get medicine and help Chris. He won't be able to hold out tomorrow morning" I explained the situation.

"You're saying there's nothing we can do?" that voice...it's Ray!

"There's still one thing we can do. Never give up!" Hayato placed a hand on Emma's shoulder.

"What is it?"

"Tell us!"

"We'll do anything!"

"We infiltrate a plantation. There's one close by. We can steal medicine in there." I replied.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Don't worry, it's a low-grade mass-production plantation, so security is weak. They are a few demons. They rely on machines. Just avoid the cameras and sensors, and we won't be seen. However, I ask you to be as quiet as possible once we're in there. The cameras respond to sound and as soon as they spot us, the demons will come after us with all they got" Hayato informed.

"Got it." Emma said.

"Well then, please follow after me." Hayato said as he opened the opening of a sewer.

We finally entered the sewer area and the smell is horrible.

"We'll go down from here. There's a camera on the right side, keep it in mind. The medicine room is at the end of the corridor." Hayato said as he pointed out a hole.

We walked around, making sure not to make any noise until I heard a wall crack. I turned my head to see Anna and a demon face to face.

"Run!" Ray yelled as he started running. Hayato then followed Ray. I decided to follow Anna and Emma since you never know what might happen.

I leaned against the wall as they started getting the medicine. They're really focused and have serious faces.

"Ruthless, right?" Emma asked as she looked through the medicines. I nodded. Anna and Emma found the medicine and we started to walk back.

"Why did you follow us? I think Ray and Hayato are in a more dangerous situation." Emma asked.

"I followed you cause the boss told me to restrict fighting those demons." I replied.

"Restrict? Why would Mr. Minerva restrict you from doing that?" Anna asked.

"Last time I did, I went crazy and I couldn't control myself." I replied.

"Anyways, you two should be good from now. I'll go after Ray and Hayato. Bye-bye." I said as I began to run to where they were.

'I still have half of my hearing abilities. They didn't take them all away.' I thought as I followed the sounds.

I soon saw them and ran beside Hayato, he got surprised.

"R-Ruthless?! The boss told us to restrict you from fighting demons!" Hayato told me.

"Restrict?" Ray asked.

"Don't tell me what to do." I harshly said as I turned around and started shooting the demons.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"What did you mean by restrict? Why would the boss restrict her from fighting those demons?" Ray asked.

"That's because she becomes ruthless when she fights them. She can't control herself!" Hayato said as he turned around and saw Y/n killing those demons.

"Sh-she's insane" Hayato whispered as he saw Y/n jumping from demons to demons.

"There were rumors running around, saying that her fighting style is insane, but...I didn't expect this at all!" Hayato exclaimed.

"Enjoy the ride!" Y/n yelled as she picked up a demon and threw it with such force.

"What great strength...so she's one of your strongest comrades?" Ray asked.

"Yeah. But I never knew she was this scary when she fights." Hayato chuckled as he rubbed his nape.

"You don't even know how she fights?! But still...how can a human be that strong? It doesn't match up." Ray mumbled.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

I finally finished. My clothes are covered in blood. There was some blood on my face but I didn't care, I've grown pretty used to it.

"We should get going. Emma and Anna should be on the surface waiting." I suggested.

"How can you act like nothing just happened?!" Hayato exclaimed. We started making our way back to the entrance and exit.

When we arrived I saw Zazie staring at Emma. I sighed and placed a hand on him.

"They're fine." I said to Zazie finally who backed away from Emma.

"They're friends! They're friends! They're friends!" Hayato repeatedly told Zazie.

"You know him, Hayato?" Ray asked.

"Yes. This is Zazie, who serves the boss directly with Ruthless. Maybe we took too long and he was sent out Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!" Zazie gripped Hayato's head.

"Zazie, let him go." I said and he removed his hand from Hayato's head and he looked at me and patted my head which caught me off guard.

We then got distracted by a beautiful butterfly. The butterfly, flower of the sky, dances by in a whirl of color.

She is born to fly from her cocoon, to bring a beauty so delicate into the warming summer air.

As sweet as the nectar she seeks, she raises her wings as an organic clock, each flutter a moment until her time of rest.

"Zazie is incredibly strong, but who knows what goes on in his head. He only ever listens to the boss and Ruthless. He's like an attack dog, so be careful." Hayato warned the three.

"Oh look, Zazie. A butterfly. Want to hold it?" I asked.

"Awah..." Zazie replied. I showed my index finger and the butterfly landed on my finger and I handed it to Zazie.

"Awahh..." Zazie said. I turned around and looked at Ray. He's grown a lot. Emma and Ray became taller than me. Anna is close to my height too...

"Awahh!" I jumped a little and looked at Zazie. He showed me a flower and handed it to me. I smiled under my hood.

"Thank you, Zazie" I thanked him as I held the flower between my fingers and twirled it around like I used to.

"Despite how scary and skilled Ruthless is, she really likes flowers. Well, that's what the boss said. She smells like flowers too when she's not covered in blood." I heard Hayato say.

"Reminds me of someone I know. Let's head back. More demons will be rushing here for sure." Ray suggested.

"Yes. We have the medicine, let's go back with our friends." Anna agreed with Ray's suggestion.

"Right!" Hayato said before turning around and looking in our direction.

"Ruthless, Zazie, let's go!" Hayato called. I nodded and started following them.

'What will they think of me? When I reveal that I am Y/n...how will they react when they see my horns?' I thought as I frowned.

I know what you all are thinking, why not just remove your hood? I'm sure they won't judge you. Yeah, right.

After all, I have become the very thing we swore to destroy.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"A paper bag...? What...?" Nat mumbled.

"So tall..." Thoma mumbled.

"Who's this?" Lannion mumbled.

"Awaaahh..." Zazie said.

"This is Zazie. He's a friend of ours." I said as I placed my hand on Zazie's shoulder. He looked at me and patted my head which surprised me.

"Umm! Ms. Ruthless, is that blood on you?" Thoma asked as he seemed terrified.

"Indeed. Now, you should all rest. I'll keep watch." I said before walking to where Chris was.

"How's Chris?" I asked. The man with the afro looked at me and he seemed scared.

"U-ummm..he's doing better, miss! H-he's not in the pink yet, but his p-pulse and his breathing are back to normal. Th-the medicine is working." the man stuttered.

"Phew, you'll be fine, Chris." Emma smiled at Chris.

"Great job, Anna!" Gilda complimented Anna.

"Well, it's your turn to take a nice, good rest. I heard you were thrown around by demons." Gilda said as she massaged Emma's shoulders. I walked over to them.

"Emma" I called. Emma looked at me and she started to shake. Why is everyone giving me that expression when talking to them?

"I left you when you were in grave danger. I should've made sure you safely went out instead of assuming you'll be fine. I sincerely apologize." I bowed.

"R-Ruthless! It's okay, we didn't get hurt or anything so don't apologize!" Emma started to panic. I stopped bowing and looked at her.

"I see..." I mumbled and looked at the ground and I started playing with my hair.

"Emma, why are you trembling?" I pointed out the fact that she was shaking a lot.

"O-oh! It's just that uhmm...how should I say this? You're uhm...covered in blood?" Emma said as she scratched her cheek.

"Oh, this is normal. I'll change when we get to the hideout. Don't worry about me. You should rest, Emma." I suggested and Emma nodded.

"Everybody, we'll spend the night here. Make sure you get a good rest. We leave first thing in the morning." Emma announced before walking over to Ray who was looking at some pictures again.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Sorry for Ruthless's habit, she's always like that." Hayato chuckled as he walked over to Emma who was talking to Ray.

"By habit, you mean Ruthless getting covered in blood?" Emma asked.

"Yes. I'm also sorry if she doesn't talk much. She may look scary but I know she's a nice person deep down inside." Hayato said as he placed his hand on his chest.

"When she lifted that demon...was that her bare strength? I'm sure there's no possibility of a human carrying that thing with one arm" Ray asked.

"I'm not sure about the details but from what the boss said, apparently she got experimented on." Hayato said and suddenly Emma stood up.

"I'll talk to her and become her friend!" Emma confidently exclaimed making Hayato and Ray sweatdrop.

"It's pointless. I tried talking to her multiple times but she just replied with one word and sometimes she just nods or shakes her head." Hayato recalled the interactions he had with Ruthless, or should I say Y/n.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

(A/N: Eyoo! I hope you don't mind the nickname Ruthless. I didn't know what name I should choose but I ended up with Ruthless. The next chapter will be a secret. I hope you're enjoying this book so far as much as I enjoy writing it. Anyways, that's 3253 words for you. Peace out!)

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

6.6K 158 10
Code, 68174, name Y/n You and Ray were biological siblings and your mother is your caretaker, you found out the secret in your house at such a young...
298 26 7
Hello! I unpublished this book before cause I thought that it is such a horrible book with my writing. But while looking through my drafts, I decided...
16.8K 717 80
Under the image that she was abandoned 13 years ago, taken in by headquarters, and living under the Ratri's care, she has grown to look out for herse...
135K 1.7K 22
|Want some fluffy boo or grl to show the way of feeling? Come here and ask for one shots! But first of all, please go and reade manga or watch anime...