Cursed

Bởi BrookeRobison

After Steven was back in his normal self but the Addons stick like the pink tail and the short pink horns... Xem Thêm

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
charpter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
charpter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
charpter 26
charpter 27
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
Sqauel
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
Songs that was in the book

charpter 28

98 5 0
Bởi BrookeRobison

hospital stay (steven size corrupt monster part 4 )

last time in curesd .

steven size corrupt monster part 1

it was early in the morning and steven was still in bed he couldnt move what ever he try , he scream for pearl name and she came running to steven . pearl left the room , steven look under the covers of the pink scales that was his legs and his feet , was he turning into a steven size monster .?an hour past and connie voice fills the room as she coming up stairs .

connie " are you ok , when you said that your turning back but you size i came as soon as i heard "

steven " my addons is acting up connie but i be fine "

connie " steven you roaring a bit "

steven " i know the pain " he roar out a pain sound . " i roar when im in pain "

connie " ok text me if you keep changing "

steven smile and nodded , connie left steven and now steven is back alone in bed resting on his back .

steven size corrupt monster part 2

it been  couple days since the leg pain started he was steven size fully corrupted now  , he only wanted berries to eat night and day and walk on his wobbly legs . he roar in pain more  then talking now, the pain hurts him every moment .

pearl " steven we worried so much about you more then ever , i wish sometimes your mom was still around but they cant be you "

steven went to the balcony door and step out it was sunset and the sun was making  the sky turn  pink , purple , orange , and yellow . steven can  see the stars and the moon coming through.  steven wacth the sun set till he can hear the crickets and the quite on the beach , the rest was a bulred .

the next day garent found steven still on the balcony , she try to wake him up but he wont moved .

garent " still breathing ok , at least he isnt dead "

steven size corrupt monster part 3

the gems rushed steven to the only place they can think about the hospital, they toke steven back  and made the gems wait in the waiting room . pearl was hugging the couch arm tight and still crying .few hours later steven woke up he look around , his courrpet went down back to his normal addon self .

connie " why did you scared the gems , pearl been out the waiting room crying the whole time you was asleep , sorry i yelled you scared me to death after i got the call from my mom that you was here "

steven " i ... didnt mean to ... everything went black and fuzzy then i past out "

connie " you could have went  in a coma , then i have to wacth your body in a sleep hole ..."

back to the story ( wacth out one these day the words be 5,000,00 words save my fingers one day )

it was couple hours after steven woke up pearl was in the room with him , amethyst and garent went back to the temple to get ready for steven coming home . pearl look at steven and smile .

pearl " steven can i see your gem , garent say when she found you your gem was burning hot "

steven " uh .....sure "

pearl lift up his shirt and and feel his gem , it war still a little hot , she put his shirt down .

pearl " it still a little hot , are you still want to stay till it little gem fever go down "

steven " p...pearl what ever ... you think "

then the room door connie come in , she walk over with a food .

connie " we can have lunch together, that why im here "

pearl " i go get you something steven to eat "

connie share her apples with steven and he nibble slowly on the apple .

connie " look like your energy is getting back and you color of your skin is come back "

steven " thanks ,pearl wont let me out her sight "

connie giggled " think about you be out here soon "

steven " garent and amethyst went home to get my room ready for a rest "

connie " at least that they dont have a baby montior on you "

soon it was almost time for steven to go home his gem fever , Dr. Priyanka Maheswaran came in the room and unplug the montiors and give steven a last check up , then steven was home .

words : 809

thanks for reading please vote and comment ok i love you guys ok byyyyyyeeee

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

5.6K 165 11
!!!NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!!! I will use topics such as gore, self harm, death, and many other topics you bay be sensitive to. This fanfic is base...
6.2K 271 16
soulmate au[̲̅̅[̅̅ 'pourquoi es-tu destiné à quelqu'un comme moi?' {french} why are you fated to som...
48.4K 1.2K 52
Steven was always good at helping others. But... what about himself? He simply thought his emotions and problems were less important than others. He...
1.9K 25 14
Ok as some people may know steven died in the last book but managed to stay in Pink Stevens body to relive! But because he's body passed to Pink Stev...