Unchain my heart

By momo_ikram333

"Reem"... a slow wisper made her quiver in fear. "please g-go away" she blocked her ears and shut her eyes... More

SALAM EVERYONE !😛
chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
Not an update
A big surprise awaits you

chapter 2

55 4 31
By momo_ikram333

Narrated 'Aisha  (r.a) : The prophet  (s.a.w) was asked . "What deeds are loved most by ALLAH? "  he said . " The most regular constant deeds even though they may be few ."

{Sahih al-bukhari,  The book of Ar-Riqâq }

Chapter 2

Reem  took a deep breath and wispered bismillah.  " what d-do you want ." She stuttered clenching her phone.

He chuckled  and said " oh dear . I missed you so much. My hands are itching soo badly.  They miss you Reem. My knife misses you " he said in a husky voice .

Tears were streaming down her face . She sat there paralysed . Her body trembling with fear . Black dots were forming in front of her . She composed herself herself and ended the call . She stared at the screen.

Rohail. The guy who studied in  her  previous college in dubai . Her homeland .

Flash back

"Allah hafiz momma , I'm getting late ." Reem said as she took her bag and wore her  slippers in a hurry .

Mrs. Zia . Reem's mom  , hurriedly came out from the kitchen with orange juice in her hand.

" reem at least have this . " She said and handed the glass to Reem
" mom" she whined and drank the juice .

Mr. Ahmed qureshi had a concern look on his face . " Reem . Beta ,  I'm appointing a bodyguard for you. And that's final ." He said with a stren look on his face .

"  Baba please . Trusted me I'll be fine . I promise.   I don't need  a  bodyguard when ALLAH rabbul a'alameen is with me . " She held her baba's hands with a pleading look on her face .

Mr. Ahmed qureshi smiled weakly at her daughter.  He knew that it would be dangerous for her to go outside all alone . Beacause his enemies were everywhere . His competitors were more in business deals.  He just want his family to be safe . 

" Dad please don't take tension.  Why does she needs a bodyguard when am here ." 
Zain ,reem's elder brother  spoke glancing himself in the mirror passing a smile to his mum.

" hmm.... you're right . But you have to take care of her especially when she's outside.  "
Mr.  Ahmed qureshi said .

" I will . Dad. " he bent down and kissed his father's hand .

"Come on munchkin  let's go " . Zain took his bugatti's keys. It was a gold bugatti which was gifted   by his father 6 months ago.

"Don't call me that " reem threw a glare at him as they said their salams and drove off to their colleges.

Zain stopped the car at reem's college
"Reem" . Zain turned to Reem with a serious look .

"Remember what dad said. Be careful. You know the reason why he's worried about us so much . Right ." He asked .
Reem nodded her head  .  " insha'allah bhai everything will be okay ." Zain  drove off not before kissing reem's forehead .

" I'm blessed " reem said to herself .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" yo hurry up hina . " reem waited for  her beastie . " I'm almost done . " She said .

Mrs . Helen walked passed Reem but suddenly stopped. She turned to Reem.
" ah .. Reem I've kept your books in that shelf  up there . " She said to Reem .

" ok mam" . Reem smiled politely and made her way upstairs.   She kept her gaze down  and suddenly bumped into someone .

" subhan ALLAH. I'm so sorry ." She looked up and it was a middle aged guy his looks scared her . A cut on his right eyebrow. He had an evil smirk on his face .  Reem looked down and gulped .she moved to right but he blocked her.

" what's your problem " reem looked up annoyed but regretted it.  His face hardened .

" my problem is . YOU." He wispered coming close . " what d-did I do " she looked at him confused and scared . He let out an evil laugh and squeezed her cheeks .

Reem let out a painful moan . Tears streaming down her face .  " I.  Freaking.  Hate you so much. How badly I want to kill you . " he said taking something out of his pocket .

Reem's eyes widened seeing it . It was a freaking knife . Reem's breath became heavier blackness forming in front of her .

She felt something sharp on her arm . It began to pain . She slipped into darkness seeing the red liquid coming out of her arm .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

" I knew it. I knew this would happen . She's not safe here ." Reem's head was banging. She heard her father talking. She tried to open her eyes but she couldn't. 

"M-ma" She winced feeling the sudden pain.

" oh my baby ". Mrs. Zia came and hugged her daughter.   "how are you feeling " She carressed her cheek.

"Alhamdulillah mama I'm fine ." Reem passed a smile to her dad and zain .

Mr. Ahmed kissed his daughter's forehead and zain ruffled her hair . She felt loved . Subhan ALLAH.

" listen Reem.  Your phuppi is missing you . The one who lives in new York.  And she'll feel good if you go and visit her . And also it's not safe for you to stay here.  I promise everything will be fine . It's just a matter of few days . " reem gave a smile and nodded .

" I understand Baba.  " Mr. Ahmed hugged her when the doctor came and handed the papers.

Flash back ends

Reem felt an urge to call her father when a message popped up.

Unknown : and let me remind you . If you try to involve anyone in this . You know the consequences.  I'm already near your father's office you see.

This scared her even more . ya Allah help me get through this.   She wispered to herself .

Assalamu alaikum cupcakes!!!
How was the chap...?
Who do you think rohail was ..?
Do like and comment. 

P.s This is how I imagined rohail

As ramadan is just a week away ..!
Alhamdulillah I'm soo exited ...😛 who else is..?

Till then

ALLAH HAFIZ ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 620 24
what would be the events of mahabharata war if lord sri krishna made friendship with karna? What would happened if karna listened to krishna's advice...
23.9K 2.2K 99
ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The king of Mafia. He is cold, cruel, domin...
1.7M 159K 83
Highest ranking #1 WATTPAD FEATURED STORY. He walked past her without sparing her a single glance. The one glance she had been yearning for years now...
937K 39.4K 59