Infatuated With A Bird Of Prey

By Mon_Cherrie_0u0

Born from a typical beta family, Hinata Shoyo coursed through his childhood with no expectations of possessi... More

First impressions part 1

little alpha

2.8K 98 88
By Mon_Cherrie_0u0

a/n Hi there! I'm Mon, and this is my first fic! I'm new to all of this and English isn't really my first language so don't expect too much fancy word play from my part. the beginning of this story is fairly slow and might be boring. But i promise it will get spicy. I just wanted to set a decent pace so pls be patient with me.

also this is mainly a HinaKage (Hinata is the top) and i know some of you might think it sounds weird, but i guess i wanna try something new. however if you guys don't like it ill change my plans

Born from a typical family of all beta parents, Hinata Shoyo coursed through his childhood with no expectations of possessing one of those special secondary genders that the other so called chosen people were born with. He wasn't tall and handsome like the elite, revered alpha, and although shorter than average, he in no way was delicate or soft like the motherly omega. Hinata had all the markings of your average beta male child, hell as far as he knows the only special born in his family tree was his great great grandfather, an alpha that in case you have not already guessed, married a beta woman and had a beta child.

The chances of him ever developing a secondary gender was close to none, and he was completely fine with that. To him, it did not matter what was between his legs, or if he spewed a stench from time to time. Nothing was going to stop him from becoming the next little giant. He was dead set on proving everyone who ever doubted him wrong, especially that jerk who beat him during the first round of the junior high volleyball tournament.... Kageyama... oh what he would give to challenge him once more.

"Shoyo dear, are you ready?" A soft feminine voice emanated from beyond his bedroom door. It was his mother, who had been filling his head with incessant pestering since about an hour and a half ago, which brought forth the question, was he ready? No, not in the slightest.

The little ginger flew out of bead, kicking off the blanket and zooming across the room, picking random articles of clothing to throw on his body. He moved like in reckless blur, leading the poor little fool to trip over the very same blanket he threw on the ground. The boy yelped as his small body was catapulted out of the room, nearly trampling his poor mother.

However thanks to years of experience, Mrs. Hinata had built the reflexes to deal with her little Shoyo. She swiftly moved to the side before grabbing the back of his shirt to break his decent. "How many times have I told you not to run inside of the house Shoyo? Do you need me to take away your little volleyball trinkets? Maybe you'll understand then." The woman scolded as she gently lowered the startled boy into the hardwood floors, her voice carrying a menacing tone despite being masked by her sweet smile.

Hinata shook his head so hard she though it was going to fall from atop his shoulders. " Nonono I wont do it again I promise really!" He cried, clasping his hands together in a pleading manner. This had become one of their usual routines. Hinata would promise not to yell or run, get excited over a little thing a few minutes after and do it anyways, it was part of his character.

His mother sighed, lowering her head. " I swear you are just like your father, always so energetic. Next time for sure, Ill even take your knee pads you hear me?!" The dark haired lady warned before turning on her heels and walking down the stairs. Unlike Hinata, she was already dressed and ready to go, sporting a nice button up dress shirt with a pencil skirt and a pair of black formal pumps. Simple, but still beautiful. On the other hand, Hinata was rocking a pair of ducky pajama pants, accompanied by an inside out novelty shirt with mismatching socks and only one shoe....beautiful. He shrieked as soon as he looked at his apparel, wondering how his mom hasn't killed him yet.

He was fairly quick getting dressed the second time around, at least this time it being something at least decent. A White dress shirt with beige jean shorts and a pair of volleyball sneakers...passable. He followed his nagging mother into the car, repeatedly apologizing for making them run late yet again. He endured this hell for a full hour before the car was pulled into the parking lot of a children's clinic.

Hinata tilted his head as he shut the car door, turning his head to his mother. "why are we here?" he asked, curiosity mixing with concern.

"No need to worry dear, its just the mandatory gender test, I'm required to have you take it before enrolling you into high school, its just protocol." she answered reassuringly before pressing the lock button on the beeper of the car.

Walking into the clinic, Hinata did the very manly thing of hiding behind his mother, letting the adults do all the talking. He looked around the cold and tense room, witnessing many other kids like him sitting in wait, except unlike Hinata, They all looked really nervous. Apparently Your secondary gender was important to many, and most people are fearful of being an omega. They feared being looked down upon by society, seen as weaker, and only useful for bearing offspring. It was honestly revolting, but Hinata chose to never really paid it much attention. He wasn't afraid, because he knew that he had the highest probability of being an Beta, and if in worse case scenario he ended up being omega, he would just have to grit his teeth and deal with it, mama didn't raise no bitch.

He was busted out of his thoughts by his mother pulling him along, leading him deeper into the white, soulless building. She let go of his hand in order to look at a paper she was given with directions, Shoyo following her as she walked down the halls, gazing at the colorful yet oddly emotionless paintings that decorated the walls. It seems that he was not aware of his surroundings (as per usual) because thanks to his wandering mind, he crashed into a giant dark haired boy, well, it would be more accurate to say that he was run over by said dark haired boy as he was now sitting on the ground, rubbing the soreness of his lower back. This was not how they were supposed to meet, not in a stupid hospital but on opposite sides of the court. Thankfully, Hinata came prepared. The boy always kept an emergency volleyball for volleyball related emergencies inside of his mother's car, even if he hardly ever used it. "hey bakageyama!"The little ginger said' jumping to his feet, " I challenge you to-" His words got caught in his throat. Was the king of the court crying? His eyes were puffy an scrunched up, a mixture of anger and frustration written over the boy's face. He looked like shit, completely helpless....  why did Hinata find it so cute? The ginger reeled back the fire in his words, taking on a more worried tone in its place. " hey um... are you all-"

"Move it..." The raven haired boy snapped before pushing past him, stomping away as fast as he could.

Hinata was prepared to chase after him, reaching his hand out to the boy only to be called in by the nurse. "Y-yes that's me" he answered, turning away from the now long gone boy to the office.

"Please, sit" the nurse urged and he complied. She began undoing the velcro on a medical kit, gliding her finger over each tool before pulling out a disposable needle. Hinata could feel the panic crawl up his spine, every fiber of his body telling him to run, no one told him that there were going to be needles involved! he lifted himself from the chair and attempted to dart out of the way only to be tripped by said nurse putting her foot in the way.

"W-wait, no please GYAAAAAH!!!"

-----------------------------------------An hour and a half later------------------------------------------------

 "I will never forget this utter betrayal...." Hinata muttered as he rubbed his battle scar, sniffling sligtly.

"You're being dramatic Shoyo, it was just a blood sample" Mrs. Hinata answered, reading a relatively old magazine she had found in bin next to the chair as they waited patiently for the results, as patient as Hinata possibly could, which meant tapping his foot restlessly as he slowly lost his mind.

"Hinata Shoyo?" the nurse's voice caused hinata to jump like a cat in danger, quickly grabbing onto his mother's arm. The nurse only kept her business smile, something that Hinata only found creepier. "please, follow me. Let us discuss the results in a more private setting, Mrs. Hinata can come along too, in fact, the Doctor wishes to have a word with her afterwards"

Both he and his mother rose up from the waiting area's uncomfortable chairs, following after the woman, leading them to another office where a long faced middle aged man sat, scribbling away at a pile of papers that Hinata was well aware he was too dumb to understand. He looked up at the ginger boy he took a seat in front of his desk. this was honestly hell for Hinata, getting up only to sit back down again for hours is the stuff of nightmares for the otherwise overly energetic boy.

"Congratulations Hinata, not only are you an alpha, but a strong one. You may not feel any symptoms now but we are positive that you will any day now, You're just a late bloomer kid"

"E-excuse me!?" both The Hinata's piped, disbelief over their faces. Could you blame them? Hinata looked at his mother with a suspicious look. Her response was that of disbelief.

"I did not cheat on your father, cancel that thought Shoyo!" She glared at him, her cold leer causing him to tense with fear.

The doctor stifled a laugh, using the paperwork in a quite obvious attempt to hide his amusement. "Well I'm not sure about all of that, but i do know that your genes are quite strong, the strongest I've seen in a very long time Hinata." The Doctor explained, scribbling away at a small form before handing it to Hinata's mother. "That is why I suggest that you take these prescription suppressants, they wont prevent your reaction to an omega's heat, but at the very least you'll be able to resist. Now then, could you give me a small moment to speak to your mother?"

Hinata nodded slightly, still in shock. He exited the room feeling rather cheated, jealous. If he was an alpha, then why had he struggled tooth and nail to get anywhere? He wasn't tall or particularly tough, he hardly smelled of pheromones and his fangs were pretty dull, how could anyone think of him as an alpha? He could barely growl! "Late bloomer my ass." He muttered. "At least if i was a Beta, I'd have an excuse. This suck's!" He roared, jumping up and down like a raging little kangaroo. "But no matter!" Like a volleyball he recovered, placing both hands on his hips like superman. "Ill become an even better alpha than all the others!" The boy clamored, earning the attention of all the other patients.

"Hinata lower your voice." The little ginger's mother scolded, closing the door behind her. She looked shaken, her body tense.

"Mom, are ok?" He asked her, smiling gingerly as she placed a loving hand on his shoulder.

"Just...promise me you'll never miss a single dose Shoyo, this is important." Her grip tightened, seeming tense. "Please..."

Placing a hand over hers, Hinata nodded. "Promise"

The ride home was silent, leading Hinata to wonder why his mother was so startled by her talk with the doctor. Hinata doubted she would tell him but he was curious as to what she knew, because normally when your kid turns up being an alpha you jump for the hills in excitement, but she looked so worried. And that wasnt the only thing, why was kageyama over at the hospital? Why did he cry?...was it someone who made him cry?

The little ginger's fingers curled, his nails scratching the arm rest of the car door. The thought of someone laying a hand on his rival made his body fill with an unfamiliar sensation, one that confused him no ends. It was a sort of possesiveness over the boy, whom he had only met once before. He felt as if anyone was going to make him cry it was going to be him...on the court...of course.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
186K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
865K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
354K 12.7K 56
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...