๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š๐‹๐˜๐Ÿ’Ž๐’ ๐– ๐„ ๐„ ๐“...

By Ekitskei

โ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ . . . ๐ข๐ญ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ. . . . . . ๐ˆ- ๐ˆ, ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ... More

๐ . ๐Ž . ๐“ . ๐€
๐ ๐‘ ๐Žฬ ๐‹ ๐Ž ๐† ๐Ž
๐‚ ๐€ ๐ ๐ˆฬ ๐“ ๐” ๐‹ ๐Ž| 1 |
๐‚ ๐€ ๐ ๐ˆฬ ๐“ ๐” ๐‹ ๐Ž| 2 |
โœฉ0.02โœฉ
๐‚ ๐€ ๐ ๐ˆฬ ๐“ ๐” ๐‹ ๐Ž| 3 |
๐‚ ๐€ ๐ ๐ˆฬ ๐“ ๐” ๐‹ ๐Ž| 4 |
โœฉ0.03โœฉ
๐‚ ๐€ ๐ ๐ˆฬ ๐“ ๐” ๐‹ ๐Ž| 5 |
โœฉ0.02โœฉ
๐‚ ๐€ ๐ ๐ˆฬ ๐“ ๐” ๐‹ ๐Ž| 6 |
โœฉ0.02โœฉ
โœฉ0.03โœฉ
โœฉ0.04โœฉ
๐‚ ๐€ ๐ ๐ˆฬ ๐“ ๐” ๐‹ ๐Ž| 7 |
โœฉ0.02โœฉ
โœฉ0.03โœฉ
๐‚ ๐€ ๐ ๐ˆฬ ๐“ ๐” ๐‹ ๐Ž| 8 |
โœฉ0.02โœฉ
๐‚ ๐€ ๐ ๐ˆฬ ๐“ ๐” ๐‹ ๐Ž| 9 |
โœฉ0.02โœฉ
๐„ ๐ ๐ˆฬ ๐† ๐‘ ๐€ ๐… ๐„ .
๐. ๐Ž. ๐“. ๐€ (0.02)
๐‚ ๐€ ๐ ๐ˆฬ ๐“ ๐” ๐‹ ๐Ž| 10 |
โœฉ0.02โœฉ
โœฉ0.03โœฉ
๐‚ ๐€ ๐ ๐ˆฬ ๐“ ๐” ๐‹ ๐Ž| 11 |
โœฉ0.02โœฉ
โœฉ0.03โœฉ
โœฉ0.04โœฉ
โœฉ0.05โœฉ
๐‚ ๐€ ๐ ๐ˆฬ ๐“ ๐” ๐‹ ๐Ž| 12 |
๐‚ ๐€ ๐ ๐ˆฬ ๐“ ๐” ๐‹ ๐Ž| 13 |
โœฉ0.02โœฉ
๐‚ ๐€ ๐ ๐ˆฬ ๐“ ๐” ๐‹ ๐Ž| 14 |
โœฉ0.02โœฉ
โœฉ0.03โœฉ
๐‚ ๐€ ๐ ๐ˆฬ ๐“ ๐” ๐‹ ๐Ž| 15 |
โœฉ0.02โœฉ
๐‚ ๐€ ๐ ๐ˆฬ ๐“ ๐” ๐‹ ๐Ž| 16 |
โœฉ0.02โœฉ
๐‚ ๐€ ๐ ๐ˆฬ ๐“ ๐” ๐‹ ๐Ž| 17 |

โœฉ0.02โœฉ

4.8K 232 663
By Ekitskei

𝑫𝒊̨𝒂 — . . .
𝑻𝒊𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒐 — 4 : 3 0 P M
𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒂 — C l o u d y

"𝐖𝐮𝐚𝐡! 𝐉𝗼𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐞~"

She moans.

I bumped (F/n)'s arm for doing so and she laughs in response.

"(𝐅/𝐧)! 𝐈𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲!" I exclaimed.

With my cheeks now turning red.

"𝐀𝐰𝐞, 𝐲𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝗼 𝐫𝐞𝐝— 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤, 𝐋𝗼𝐥" (F/n) said as she sticks out her tongue.

"𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝗺𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠! 𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝗺 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐭'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐫𝗼𝐩 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝗼𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝗼𝐭!" I explained, placing my hands over my steamy cheeks.

She looked at me for a moment and nods her head.

"𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝗼𝗼𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝗼𝐧'𝐭 𝗺𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭—

'What does she mean?'

𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝗼𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝗼𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐰, 𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐞~"

'That doesn't make me feel any better! Plus Josuke doesn't seem like the type!' (F/n) gets up from the benches and wraps her arm around mines as she usually does, with a smile.

"𝐃𝗼𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝗼𝐮𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐮𝐲 𝐟𝗼𝐥𝐥𝗼𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐬" She stated.

'WHAT!? WHERE!? How could she say that with a smile!?' I quickly stood up and looked around in panic. (F/n) facepalms and sighs.

"𝐆𝗼𝐬𝐡 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐝𝗼𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐬𝗼 𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝗼𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐬..." She sweatdrops.

"𝐖𝐡-𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞!?"

When I said that (F/n) stood in front of me as she unlocked her arm from mines and leaning in towards my face she—

"𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐮𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝗼 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝗼𝐧 𝗺𝐲 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?"

I glanced over to where she described- it was true! There is a guy there! And he looked shady as fuck! He looked malnourished and is tall with his all-black attire. His long straight charcoal hair covered his eyes as he watched us through it. ' How did she spot him!? And who has time to stalk high school girls in the park!?'

"𝐖-𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝗼 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝗼!?" I yelled in a whisper.

We both slightly look back at the guy. He grins with a slow wave...

'Oh hell no!'

"𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝗼" (F/n) stated and tugs me as we begin to walk.

"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝗼!?" I asked helplessly.

"𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝗼𝗺 𝐡𝐢𝗺" She replied sternly.

For some reason I have a feeling that (F/n) was also afraid, even if she could pull off that heroic act. She's so cool.

💎 💎 💎

We managed to get to Morioh's Main Street where the train and busses were still active. (F/n) made sure we weren't being followed by that man as she observes our surroundings. It's as if she's done this before? Come to think of it, I don't really know much about her. I suddenly felt someone grab my waist only to pull me back! Next thing I know my back hits someone's chest causing me to yelp!

"(𝐘/𝐍)!" (F/n) calls out.

A look of panic filled her eyes.

"𝐇𝗺~ 𝐲𝗼𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝗼 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞." A deep raspy voice said behind me.

I looked up to see that same guy who was stalking us creepily at the park! He held me with an arm around my waist to prevent me from moving and his other arm wrapped around my neck! He unexpectedly sniffs my hair———

"𝐀𝐡~ 𝐯𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫~" He comments excitedly.

He grabs a chunk of strands from my hair and held it in his mouth. His hot breath reached my ears and I shivered in disgust! 'EWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAHHHH!'

"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝗼, 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩!" (F/n) shouted.

She stood in a defensive stance. The guy frowns and scoffs angrily at her.

"𝐈 𝐝𝗼𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝗼𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐥, 𝗼𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝗼𝐟 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝗼... 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝗼𝐟𝐟" He claims lazily.

The look in (F/n)'s eyes said it all. She was furious. She took a step forward towards us but stops when she made eye contact with me? 'Why is she hesitating!? No (F/n)! Help me!' An expression of worry took over her as she looks at me. She clenches her teeth. The guy chuckles darkly and starts to walk away with me, I shrieked that's when——

I felt a splat of something wet and warm go across my cheek? I turn to look at my attacker who coughed up blood!? I screamed in fear! 'What THE HELL!?' He releases me and I fell onto the hard cement beneath me. I glanced up at the guy who continued to cough up an insanely amount of blood. He then falls to the ground and (F/n) runs up to me.

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭!?" I asked loudly as I tried to control my breathing

"(𝐘/𝐧) 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝗼 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞!" (F/n) proclaimed worriedly.

"𝐘𝗼𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧...?

'Huh, that voice?' I looked over and up at a man. That same man from the m-market!?

"𝐆𝗼𝗼𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟 𝐤𝐢𝐝." He murmurs under his breath annoyingly and makes his way over to the guy lying on the floor, tilting his cap over his eyes.

'Jo...Jotaro? H-he did it again...! Without touching the guy!' I stared at the man known as Jotaro in shock, now remembering him I wanted to thank him but (F/n) interrupts me.

"𝐖𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝗼 𝐠𝗼 (𝐘/𝐧), 𝐜𝗼𝗺𝐞 𝗼𝐧"

I couldn't argue back, she already dragged me away from the scene...

💎 💎 💎

Jotaro watches (Y/n) and her friend walk away from the sudden outburst of the situation. He sighs deeply when the guy below him grunts back into consciousness. Jotaro kneels down to grab the collar of the guy's shirt, making sure he meets his eyes.

"𝐍𝗼𝐰 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝗺𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝗼𝐧 𝐝𝗼𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐬𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬." He inquired sternly.

"𝐖-𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝗺𝐚𝐧? 𝐖𝐡-𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝗺 𝐈?" The guy seemed confused and frighten by his attitude towards him.

He was overwhelmed with fear that it was enough for him to slur on his words. Jotaro scoffs coldly.

"𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝗺𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤." He uses Star Platinum thinking it would scare him but the guy remained the same.

Still frighten but confused in his grip.

𝑺𝒐 𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒊𝒕 .

Jotaro un-hands the lowlife who falls back onto the ground and observes his weak cries as he begged the Jostar not to hurt him.

𝐈𝐟 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫. . .

Jotaro's eyes back to where (Y/n) and (F/n) made their exit...

💎 💎 💎

I finally made it back home after the whole incident. 'Jotaro...why does he look a lot like Josuke?' I felt my heart thump in my heart as loud as ever. As I removed my shoes I noticed a pair of men's dress shoes neatly placed in front of the entrance.

"𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐢̨𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝗼𝗺𝐞?"

Mumbling to myself I looked up at the clock above the door behind me. '6:00 pm? Could it be...?' I suddenly felt an intense aura surround the whole house. It was hard to breathe I put a hand over my mouth and had the sudden urge to vomit. 'What is this presence...'

"𝐘𝗼𝐮 𝗺𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 (𝐘/𝐧)." A deep mans voice spoke calmly.

I glanced up with my hand still over my mouth and gasped at the sight of a tall blonde haired man wearing a purple suit. He smiles gently at me and leans in a little towards me————

"𝐒𝗼 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝗼𝐥𝗼𝐫 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤?"

'Is he referring to the color of my nails...?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334 16 11
๐•ญ๐–†๐–˜๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘๐–ž ๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–—๐–‰๐–š๐–˜๐–™ ๐–ˆ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐–†๐–‰๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ ๐–‡๐–š๐–™ ๐–ž๐–”๐–š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–Ž๐–™! (๐•ต๐–”๐–™๐–†๐–—๐–” ๐– ๐•ฑ๐–Š๐–’๐–†๐–‘๐–Š ๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–‰๐–Š๐–—) ๐•บ๐–‹ ๐–ˆ๐–”๐–š๐–—๐–˜๐–Š ๐–“...
416K 14.1K 56
~ Kujo Jotaro, the popular guy in school for no reason other than being hot, strong and tall. He hates nearly everyone who approaches him and never...
626 69 9
He was clichรฉd and common, just a typical delinquent. She wasn't fazed by him. But what if that all changes because of a school project? โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€...
66.3K 1.2K 124
jjba one-shots for all of your favorite characters, female and male! it includes lemon, fluff, angst, headcanons, and whatever else i decide to put i...