✩0.03✩

𝑫𝒊̨𝒂 — W e d n e s d a y
𝑻𝒊𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒐 — 6 : 5 9 A M
𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒂 — S u n n y

I woke up with a sudden headache and rubbing my forehead as I sat on the edge of my bed, I Contemplated whether if I should get up and get a glass of water. I stood up and slid my slippers on as
I wrapped my arms around me. I only wore an oversized thigh length pink T-shirt that I found lying around the house a few days ago. As I made my way down the stairs I couldn't help but notice that the lights were on in the kitchen? 'What the puta?' Walking in I spotted the man...er, Kira. My aunt's current boyfriend. He was cutting what I assume to be 🍌's and 🍊's on the cutting board.

I didn't mind that he spent the night here or his presence. Estacía told me about him but yesterday was the first time I've actually met him. I can't help but get a weird vibe from him. There's just something about him that's unsettling. I walked passed him and reached for a glass on the top shelf but for some reason as I did, the cup slips out of my hands and falls! Before it could hit the ground Kira catches it with a hand in front of me!

"𝐔𝗺...𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬." I said and eyes the glass cup he held.

He suddenly scoffs as he spoke.

"𝐈𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝗺𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭?"

'Wait what.' I looked up at him in horror. 'H-h-his shirt!? IM WEARING HIS SHIRT!?NO WAY!' He stares down at me with that same calm expression, now that I think about it, he's never really shown any other emotion that I'm aware of? He's almost too perfect? I gasped when I realized he was hovering over me that I stupidly slipped somehow. Kira instantly pulls me back up with his other hand on my arm and hands me the cup. He gave me a look that I can only interpret it saying 'clumsy g i r l. He smirks darkly and walks away from me leaving me in a confusing state of mind———

💎 💎 💎

'He isn't a bad guy... but why do I suddenly feel so weird around him?... it's probably the shirt thing...' I looked over at Kira who was driving in the driver's seat with the same calm attitude he had as I sat in the passenger seat. Estacía suggested that he takes me to school so that we could quote on quote 'get c o m f o r t a b l e' 'Why would I need to get comfortable with y o u r man Tía?. . .' The silence was starting to get to me when I felt a chill run down my back. 'Is he looking at me?' I glanced back at him again. Kira was starting at me from the corner of his dark navy-blue eyes, I looked away with a sweat. 'Should I say something to him? Gosh this is awkward... wait, why is it awkward again?'

"𝐔𝗺, 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐊𝐢𝐫𝐚?" I begin to speak.

"𝐊𝐢𝐫𝐚'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝐘/𝐧)" He corrected?

'Well damn...'

"𝐔𝐡, 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐰 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝗼 𝐝𝗼 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬?" I commented, not sure what to say.

He then replies.

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝗼" His eyes never leaving the road in front of him, silence took over again.

'What's there to talk about with him? How can I make this less awkward than it already is... hold on...' I sniffed the air. 'Did something die in here?' I sniffed a couple of times when Kira suddenly speaks up.

"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐫𝗼𝐩 𝐲𝗼𝐮?"

'That was so quick.'

"𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝗼𝐤𝐚𝐲." I replied back.

His voice seemed to deepen as he parks in front of the school's gates. I got out and spotted (F/n) who excitedly waves at me from the entrance, I waved back then turned back to Kira.

"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐈𝐭'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 !" I stated as I closed the door, just as I was getting ready to leave——

"𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝗼𝗼𝐥 𝐈𝐭'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐡𝗼𝗺𝐞." He suddenly comments.

'Que...?'

He was still calm but I could tell that even he was shocked? Did he say something out of character?

"𝐔𝐡, 𝗼𝐤𝐚𝐲." I assured.

I didn't want things to die down. He is my aunts boyfriend and it'll be seeing more of him anyway.

"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧" With that I walked up to (F/n) who pulled me into a hug like always.

She giggles and asked—

"𝐈𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐲𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫?"

"(𝐅-𝐅/𝐧)!

I blushed at her comment.

"𝐖-𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝗼𝗼𝐤 𝐧𝗼𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞!" I spat back surprisedly.

"𝐎𝐡? 𝐈𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧?" She said it with a non threatening smile.

I huffed embarrassedly away from her and didn't notice the person in front of me. *𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚙! As I bumped into them I fell back, but was pulled back up from my wrist!?

"𝐈𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝗼𝐟 𝐲𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝗺𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐬."

That voice belongs to none other than—

"𝐊- 𝐤𝐲𝐞?"

💎 💎 💎

"𝐘𝗼, 𝐉𝗼𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐞!"

Okuyasu greets as he makes his way up to the focused blue eyed boy. Meanwhile the certain Jostar had his attention on (Y/n) who was talking Kyé from afar. What made him even more curious was the fact that (Y/n) herself was flustered as she spoke to him.

𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 ?

"𝐆𝗼𝗼𝐝 𝗺𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐉𝗼𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐞 ~"

A female student suddenly walks up to him and kindly greets him, but he ignores her having Okuyasu flinch in confusion. She sweat drops at this and tries again—

"𝐀𝐧𝗼... 𝐉𝗼𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐞? 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝗼𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫?"

"𝐍𝗼𝐭 𝐧𝗼𝐰." He responded firmly.

Josuke walks away from her resulting her to pout in anger, Okuyasu simply follows behind him in shock.

"𝐎𝐢! 𝐉𝗼𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐞! 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩!" Okuyasu yells for him.

But Josuke continued.

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒇𝒐𝒓 .