Start Over

By LilumGrave

After four years since their disappearance, The Powerpuff girls Z realize that their new classmates are nothi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapters Marathon!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Another Marathon?
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
I Haven't Forget About You!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
I'm Finally Updating!
Chapter 32 - Final Chapter

Chapter 28

1.8K 56 101
By LilumGrave

Butch's POV:

Buttercup and I arrived to the city center. There were people running and screaming everywhere. It was obvious that something bad was happening.

"What kind of villain is this?" I asked Buttercup, looking for him.

"The kind that runs electrical cables" she answered me.

I frowned, not understanding what she meant by that. Suddenly, a cable exploded a few meters from us. People were running to avoid it. Buttercup flew at full speed to save them. I heard an evil laugh echoing through the city. I couldn't see where it came from.

"I'm back!" I heard a voice.

Suddenly, a yellow-colored thunderbolt villain appeared in front of me.

"And who are you? Buttercup? Did you change your gender?" he asked me.

"Excuse me?!" Buttercup groaned from the distance.

"Oh, there you are!" he exclaimed.

"Digitron! What do you think you're doing?!" she asked him.

"What do you think I'm doing?! Now that I have returned I can do whatever I want!" he replied.

"I don't think so, bolt-head!" I groaned.

"And who are you?" Digitron asked me.

"Butch" I replied.

"Enough chat already! Let's finish this!" Buttercup yelled at us.

Digitron started throwing sparks around him. I dodged his attack to avoid ending up fried.

"Why didn't the professor send Bubbles to handle this one?!" I protested.

"C'mon, Butch! Get up! We can do this!" Buttercup yelled at me.

I got up off the ground and started to think of a way to beat him. Buttercup pulled out her hammer to attack. We were in the middle of the city, so we had to be careful with our attacks.

"Terraculous Hammer Punch!" Buttercup yelled before punching him with her hammer.

Digitron entered an electrical cable to avoid Buttercup's direct attacks. I was supposed to get him out of there, so I took out my flute.

"Hipnotic Flute Tube!" I exclaimed before playing my flute.

Digitron's malevolent laughter echoed everywhere.

"Do you really think you can stop me with those tricks?! I'm just an electrical signal, your psychic powers don't work against me!" he told me.

"Butch, watch out!" Buttercup yelled.

An electric blast took me by surprise. I hit the walls of a building and then fell on the pavement.

"This isn't good!" Buttercup groaned.

Bubbles' POV:

"We're here" I told Boomer.

We both landed on the first floor of the mall. We heard people screaming and running away from the water fountain, so we went there. Sure enough, Princess Morbucks was there. She had a huge artifact in her hands and was shooting at anyone who came near her. The weapon traded people's clothing for ridiculous princess dresses. It even made up and styled them like old royalty. They looked awful.

"Princess Morbucks! You must stop right now!" I told her.

"But why? Everyone loves their new outfits! And now they will adore me! Right, everyone?!" she exclaimed.

"No!" everyone replied to her.

Princess Morbucks was furious. She started shooting her beam at everyone.

"You guys are a bunch of ungrateful!" she yelled.

"Water Bath!" Boomer exclaimed.

He telepathically raised the water and threw it at Princess Morbucks. Now she was even more furious. I had to do something about it.

"Electric Bubbles!" I exclaimed.

I swung my bubble scepter to launch my attack on Princess Morbucks, but only managed to reload her weapon. She giggled and started firing her weapon with a higher power. Its beam struck Boomer and then me.

"This is bad" Boomer told me.

Brick's POV:

Blossom and I were trying to fight Gigi, but he had grown huge. My attacks of fire didn't work against him, as he was resistant to it. Blossom tried to freeze him, but he was too big and strong. We needed to inflict damage directly. We were both exhausted and gasping for breath.

"OK, I have another idea. Let's-" I tried to explain to her, but we were interrupted by a call from our belts.

I had to respond after so much insistence.

"What is it?!" I responded in a bad mood.

"Brick, we need some backup! Our attacks are useless against Princess Morbucks and we can't get closer to her!" Boomer explained to me.

"Boomer, we can't go now! We have our own problems!" I replied to him.

Just then, Blossom's belt started ringing too.

"Buttercup?" she responded.

"I hate having to admit this, but we need backup here" Buttercup told her, "Digitron is resistant to Butch's psychic attacks and I couldn't even get close to him because he's hiding in the cables. He's hurting us and I can't use my new power in the middle of the city, that would destroy it. We don't know what to do."

"OK, let's gather at the top of the mayor's office and think of a better plan. Quick, there's no time to waste!" I ordered.

Third Person's POV:

All the Puffs and Ruffs gathered in the agreed place as fast as possible. Butch was fried because of Digitron and Buttercup had several bruises. Boomer and Bubbles were dressed, made up, and styled like princesses.

"This is humiliating" Boomer said.

"My body hurts so much that I don't even want to make fun of you" Butch told him.

"Thank goodness" Boomer groaned.

"Concentrate, boys" Brick called their attention, "apparently we don't distribute ourselves well. We must change our strategy."

"Right" Blossom agreed, "our new powers are incompatible with our opponents, that's why we cannot beat them. If we choose our missions well we can defeat them."

"I nominate Bubbles to handle Digitron" Buttercup raised her hand.

"Why me?" Bubbles asked.

"Because your power is more compatible with Digitron's" Brick explained to her, "Boomer is going with you. Digitron it's in the city center."

"But what about Princess Morbucks?" Boomer asked.

"Brick and I'll take care of her" Blossom smirked.

"What about us?" Buttercup asked.

"You two take care of Gigi. He's at the bridge" Brick responded and followed Blossom.

"Okay, Butch. Let's go!" Buttercup told him.

The greens headed to the bridge to finish off Gigi. Once they arrived, they saw him hypnotizing some people to let him fix their hair.

"What's the plan?" Butch asked Buttercup.

"Okay, we must be careful with his left arm, it's very sharp. Also watch out for the hair gel he shoots, it's very sticky. And he can hypnotize too" she explained to him, "we must keep him away from citizens. We have to find a way to get him away from the bridge."

"Leave it to me" Butch replied.

Butch flew towards Gigi, followed by Buttercup.

"Hey, you!" he called the villain, "that outfit is out of fashion!"

"Huh? Two greens?! How dare you?!" Gigi looked at them.

Gigi raised his left arm, ready to attack.

"Optical Illusion!" Butch yelled.

"What?! What's happening?!" Gigi asked.

The bridge began to turn, but Gigi was still standing in the same place. Now he was standing on the sky and the bridge was over him. Butch and Buttercup were still floating in front of him.

"What's this?!" he couldn't believe it.

Gigi looked up. People fled, getting further and further away from the bridge.

"No!" he protested.

Gigi leapt through the air, but the greens didn't stop him. Gigi tried to throw his hair gel at the citizens, but it was all an illusion. People weren't actually over him, so the hair gel fell on him thanks to the force of gravity. Gigi was sticky and could barely move. He landed on the bridge as the illusion had disappeared.

"The bridge is already clear. All citizens are safe. Now we can attack him" Butch told her teammate.

"Okay! Now it's my turn!" Buttercup flew at full speed towards Gigi with her hammer in hand, "Buttercup Finish!"

Buttercup hit Gigi with her big hammer, knocking him out.

"Restraint him" she told Butch.

"Flute Tube!" Butch blew his flute and a long stream of musical notes surrounded Gigi and tied him up.

Citizens began to applaud and thank their heroes.

"Can I carry your hammer?" Butch asked her.

Buttercup saw everyone clap and shout with excitement. She thought it would be a good time for Butch to make a fool of himself. So she could get revenge for the "urgency".

"Go ahead" she crossed her arms and smirked.

Butch tried to lift Buttercup's hammer, but it was too heavy and failed. Buttercup started laughing and making fun of him.

"It isn't funny" he protested.

"Yes it is!" she laughed.

They both carried Gigi, who had already returned to his normal size, and took him to Professor Utonium's laboratory. On the other hand, the blues arrived to the city center to stop Digitron.

"Where is he?" Boomer asked.

They both began to look around, looking for the villain.

"There he is!" Bubbles pointed at him.

The blues stopped over one of the buildings and saw the phone tower a few meters away. There was Digitron, launching his electric shocks down the cables.

"No more phone calls! No more Wi-Fi!" Digitron laughed wickedly.

"Digitron! Stop! People need to communicate through their phones and technology!" Bubbles told him.

"The internet is a double-edged sword! People use it for stupid things and to hurt others!" he responded.

"But they also use it to talk to relatives who live far away or share moments with their friends! Not everything on the internet is bad!" Boomer replied.

"And the girls use it to read fanfics on Wattpad! Now how will you know if the reader chose Harry or Zayn?!" Bubbles added.

"No! More! Lemons!" Digitron yelled.

Digitron released a great and strong shock of electricity towards the blues.

"Shock Stopper!" Bubbles exclaimed and grabbed Boomer's hand.

They both resisted Digitron's attack. That made him very angry. Digitron's attacks no longer worked against Bubbles. Furthermore, she blocked all electricity currents so that he couldn't run away.

"Boomer, finish him!" she told him.

Boomer spotted an artificial lake near them. He raised the water with his new ability and drew it to him. He turned the large stream of water into several balls of water and pulled out his bat.

"Water Hit!" he exclaimed.

Boomer began hitting the water balls towards Digitron until neutralizing him. Digitron couldn't use his powers now.

"Great job, Boomer! Let's take him to the lab!" Bubbles exclaimed.

Just then, the reds arrived to the mall to stop Princess Morbucks. Brick and Blossom approached her.

"You again?!" she asked.

"This time we're going to stop you!" Blossom warned her.

"Yeah, right! Just like the previous ones!" she laughed.

Princess raised her weapon and pointed it at the reds, but Brick blew fire and made it ash.

"Oh, wow! He spits fire, just like Sasuke from Naruto!" she laughed nervously.

Princess Morbucks screamed in fright and tried to flee.

"Ice Cube!" Blossom stopped her.

Princess got trapped inside the big ice cube and everyone celebrated the reds' victory.

"That was easy" Brick smirked.

"Yeah, too easy" Blossom mumbled, "I wonder why the three villains attacked different locations at the same time."

"Yeah, me too. Let's go to the lab to talk to the professor. Maybe he knows something" Brick suggested.

The reds brought Princess Morbucks to the lab. Meanwhile, HIM watched them closely from his mirror. He had used his powers to watch over The Powerpuff girls and The Rowdyruff boys.

"Well, well! The Rowdyruff boys have apparently returned! And not only that, now they have powers and are on the opposite side! The Powerpuff girls also look stronger and more powerful" HIM told himself, "now that I have tested their habilities I'll be able to prepare an infallible plan to end them once and for all! And you Rowdyruff boys, let's see how you cope far from your comfort zone!"

HIM laughed malevolently. His new plan was about to be carried out.

***********************************

Will the puffs and ruffs be ready to face HIM? What will HIM's new plan be to take over the world? We'll find out in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 5.1K 41
**Completed** The Powerpuff Girls have saved many days over the next two years. Finally, entering their first high school year with an oddly quiet su...
22.4K 502 52
"End of the line Ruff!" Buttercup yells. "Brick just give up!" Blossom argues. "Boomer! Just stop this!" Bubbles cries. The ruffs laugh, "what do you...
9.8K 308 17
Buttercup is a sixteen year old tomboy.She is also apart of a group of superheroes with her sisters ,Blossom and Bubbles ,called The PowerPuff Girls...
39.2K 769 25
(Read description) A story of the girls having to deal with the new mayor no one knows how the RRB came the new mayor but everyone just suggested tha...