The Nara Curse - ShikadaiXRea...

Da steviekins96

Shikadai is tired of being so popular with the girls in his village. When he finds out that his childhood fri... Altro

① | »Troublesome Girl«
② | »It's just me ... your girlfriend«
NEW | Three
NEW | Four
NEW | Five
NEW | Six
NEW | Seven
NEW | Eight
NEW | Nine
NEW | Ten
NEW | Eleven
NEW | TWELVE

Author Note

1.9K 39 5
Da steviekins96

Hello guys!

Lately, I've been getting messages from you guys begging me to continue this little story. Apparently, there aren't any good Shikadai stories here on Wattpad and I totally agree! It's really sad since Shikadai is my favorite character and the only reason why I'm watching Boruto.

However, I read the chapters that I posted and I have to admit ... I really don't like them 😅
So I decided to start at the beginning!
I've already wrote the first three chapters of this story and since I kinda changed the story I recommend that you all read the new chapters.

I'll probably post the first chapter today of tomorrow so I hope you guys will read it.
Thanks for your support! 💚

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

2.4K 190 38
After winning the war Naruto Uzumaki has been crowned king. In this new era of peace he and his elven wife, Hinata have a child. But all is not peace...
142K 2.8K 30
Her life is a mystery. ⚠ The first chapters are so bad and cliché but I promise this book is decent ;) + I started to write it when I was like 11 so...
73.4K 1.7K 45
this is actually the sequel of my first novel Borusara: should I? so I may not go in details How cute he was when pleading for her care... not that I...
74.1K 1.5K 23
What if Hinata and Naruto has another daughter aside from Himawari. That has a tailed beast within her. In the beginning both Hinata and Naruto are...