Second Chances

By xpurplexpanda

How would you feel if the person you swore to hate forever asks you to fake a relationship with him for three... More

Chapter 1: Past & Plans
Chapter 2: Surprises & Siblings
Chapter 3: Frenemies &Flashbacks
Chapter 4: Best friends & Boys
Chapter 5: Flights & Fights
Chapter 6: Beaches & Beach Houses
Chapter 7: Jealousy &Jellyfishes
Chapter 8: Passengers & Puzzles
Chapter 9: Buying & Blackmail
Chapter 10: Defends & Dresses
Chapter 11: Dancing & Deals
Chapter 12: Birthdays & Breakfast
Chapter 13: Understandings & Understatements
Chapter 14: Realize & Real Lies
Chapter 15: Hand Holding & Horseplay
Chapter 16: Anniversary & Anchors
Chapter 17: Water Parks & Wanted Company
Chapter 18: Dismay & Disputes
Chapter 19: Beyond & Blushes
Chapter 20: Fantasies & Facades
Chapter 21: Debates & Decisions
Chapter 22: Anxiety & Attacks
Chapter 23: Requests & Reasons
Chapter 24: Last Days and Laughter
Chapter 25: Leaving & Letters
Chapter 27: Reconcile & Relationships
Chapter 28: Beginnings & Breakthroughs
Chapter 29: Comebacks and Countering
Chapter 30: Prepare & Protect
Chapter 31: Confront & Complain
Chapter 32: Chance & Can't
Chapter 33: Forward & Forever
Chapter 34: Ending & Everlasting
Story Favorites
Acknowledgements

Chapter 26: Reunited & Remarks

330 11 7
By xpurplexpanda

Hey guys! 

Hope you enjoy!! 

Dedicating his chapter to @BeatriceB99 thanks for the support hun.

Definitely will be making a dedication page at the end of story to show how much I appreciate everyone who is making my first story a success.

______________________________________________________________________

Jordi's POV

Once I had hugged Allison goodbye and she  had passed through security already, Sarah texted me about Allison being gone when she had woken up. She then asked me to stop Allison, but I told her I couldn't since she already left. She had then told me to come by the house with Nicole and Daniel which I did.

"Honey we're home." Daniel sounded like one of those old guys in a comedy sitcom from the 80’s when he swung the door open.

"Oh.Grow up." Nicole rolled her eyes walking passed him with rolled eyes.

"Guys.” I paused walking through the door and facing them. “Let's not forget everyone is upset with. Allison leaving too." I reminded.

"Even Shane?" Nicole narrowed her eyes doubtfully.

"Especially Shane." Sarah said at the top of the stairs watching us. "Come on up." She added waving her hand to us.

"Hi." Stacy waved sadly.

"Aw, don't be upset kiddo." I kissed the top of her head.

"Yeah.” Daniel waved his hands up in the air. “The party can now begin." He carried Stacy into his lap once he had reached the couch.

"Because we are here." Nicole smiled sitting next to them.

"Come here." Sarah pierced her nails into my arm as she dragged me away from the others.

"Ow." I whined pulling my arm from her grip and then rubbing the pain away.

"Shane is upset." Sarah whispered.

"Again?" I said not too surprised.

"No. Jordi." She paused. "Shane wanted to go to the airport to stop Alli." She muttered seriously. "He said he loves her." She added. And if I knew my best friend as well as I thought, then I know how he was feeling.

"Where is he?" I asked.

She pointed to his room. "In his room."

I walked to his room and opened it slightly.

"Hey." I muttered quietly when I spotted him laying in his bed facing the opposite direction.

He turned slightly to see who was at his door.

"Sarah told me what happened." I muttered.

"I'm such an idiot." Shane responded sitting up.

"Dude, just give her some space she'll come to her senses." I countered closing the door behind me.

"I can't." He retorted.

"What do you mean?" I figured my eyes.

"She wrote in her letter that she wants me to stay out of her life." He said holding up the letter.

"Really?" I asked appalled of what I was hearing. I know Allison said she was done with Shane, but I didn't think it was for good.

"She practically said that if I like her as much as people say, than to never come back in her life. And then at the end she wrote that she can't keep loving me." He recalled opening the letter and skimming it.

"Well." I said sitting at his desk chair.  "What, are you going to do?" I sighed at how complicated the situation was getting.

"How can I stay away from someone that I want to keep in my life?" He claimed. Showing how much he really cared for Allison. They needed to be together.

"Then fight for her." I stated.. "And don't give her reason to back out." I finished.

"And how am I supposed to make do that?" He asked without even thinking about it.

"First things first." I started. "Break things off with TJ for good." I said. "She's not good for you or for any of us." I joked shivering at the thought.  “Allison obviously feels threatened by her.” I added seriously.

“Well she shouldn’t” Shane defended. "But,yeah. I think it's time that finally happens." He chuckled and then looking away into his own thoughts.

“Dude, what is that?” I pointed to a sparkling piece of object hanging from the side of his bed.

Shane looked at me like I was crazy until he peeked around the edge of the bed he was laying on to be holding it in hand.

Oh, it couldn’t have been? But sadly it was. I sighed as he held it up. “Is that?” I trailed watching as Shane’s expression began to slowly change.

“It’s.” He paused, his reaction still pretty shocked that it came down to this. “It’s Allison’s anchor necklace.” He whispered to himself, still loud that I was able to hear it. “I messed up.” He added. “Big time.” He looked up at me with sad eyes.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Alli's POV

One thing that needed to happen if I was ever on a plane was that I need to be seated by a window no matter what. I find that sitting near a window while I'm ever flying calms me down.

I remember once when I went on a plane and I want by a window, I almost had a panic attack. I was scared that we would crash or something even though I knew it was unlikely to happen.

Anyways my plane ride home for me was pretty good, gave me time to  think a lot about what I want to have in my life like I wanted the girls in my life still, I wanted my parents to change and I wanted to stay focus on myself for once and just live a happy life. I was relaxed most of the flight except for the annoying little kids who would kick the back of my seat for fun and his brother would have kicked the back seat of the person next to me and we even had a little conversation that I honestly barely remembered.

Once the plane had finally landed, I took one deep breath to soak in what was probably going to happen at home, drunken parents, run in with irritating people. The only thing that got me excited about coming home was that I had my best friend who I really really needed and I most definitely needed one of her hugs.

I followed everyone as they exited the plane and right through the exit of where everyone waited for their loved ones. I looked around for Ava and saw her hiding behind a sign that welcomed me home.

I ran to her, dropped my bags next to us and went in for a hug.

"Woah." She laughed almost losing her balance while I ran towards her. "Someone misses me." She giggled and obviously hugging me back.

I pulled away and looked at her. "I needed a hug." I smiled.

"After everything, you deserve lunch at Olive Garden." She grinned.. "My treat?" She smiled anticipating that I'd say yes.

"You always know what I need." I smiled picking up my bags.

"Well you do love your Italian food." She smiled leading the way to pick up my other bags.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

"You what!" Ava exclaimed wheeled I told her about the letter I had wrote to Shane. "Allison, why would you say something you don't mean?" She asked looking at me with great shock.

"Excuse you, I meant it. I meant everything I wrote in that letter." I countered.

"What happens if Shane comes back from Hawaii?" She asked taking a bite of her fettuccine.

"When he does come back, I'd like to hope our paths wouldn’t cross again." I said calmly  taking a sip of my iced water.

"But what if he is back in your life?" She specified her  earlier question.

"Then I'll just have to do my best to avoid him at all costs." I shrugged. "Anyway tell me more about this Ryan and Heather situation." I asked eagerly.

"Oh my gosh. Yes!" Ava exclaimed. "Here's the video." She said holding out her phone for me to watch.

I grabbed the phone in hand and played it. The video looked liked it was posted without consent because the video was being shot behind a tree and Ryan's and Heather we're not paying attention to the camera.

"What the hell is your problem?" Ryan told Heather.

"What is your problem?" She repeated hands on hips. "You've been acting like a jealous brat ever since you found out Allison had another boyfriend." Heather stated. "Are you starting to like her again?" She added.

"How can I start to like her like again, if I never stopped." Ryan admitted practically yelling at Heather. Then the video cut from right there.

I looked up at Ava, she had a grin upon her face, "What did he just say?" I asked shocked with what I just witnessed.

"Yeah huh." Ava nodded with a big grin which made her look like a weirdo. "That video went viral with the people at our school." She said excitedly.

That video left me curious with why he had said that because I mean it's not like he actually meant it, right? It's been months since our break up.

After lunch, Ava and I decided to go back to my place so I can unpack. I anticipated the mess my parents could've possibly made while I was away. Broken glass everywhere? Holes in the wall? They could be unconscious?

When we reached the front of my house, there was someone I wasn't expecting to see, sitting on the front steps of my home.

I wasn't sure if I should just leave or confront this idiot.

________________________________________________________________

Hey, What'd you think of Jordi's POV? Want more? Lemme know! Coment down below! And for those who missed Ava, She's back!!!

Honestly wasn't sure if I was even going to update this week, but I didn't want to miss a week. So I updated. And I'm currently working on a new story, but it'll take a while until it's finally up. Really want to finish this first.

Guys we finally, reached  2K!!!!! It's amazing and I'm so appreciative of you guys! I'm also loving the feedback I've been getting from y'all.

Gif of  Ava on the side>>

Comment. Vote. Share. Thanks. Love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 57 51
"This was just supposed to be summer fun. That was what we agreed on." I tried to talk to him as he was vigorously shaking his head, tearing his gaze...
239K 8.9K 68
Sephine Montgomery. She moved to get away. Away from her past where she was someone else. But now she's different. Now she's nice. But that was befor...
3.6M 117K 41
You've got one boy. One girl. One pretty little lie. A perfect relationship. The perfect boyfriend. The perfect girlfriend. The perfect dates. The pe...
175K 7.4K 82
Every high schooler says that high school is hell, but for an eighteen-year-old, Isla, it really is. For someone who is so sweet and pure she doesn'...