Obey Me Shall We Date Scenari...

Da fckbooty

Mc getting random scenarios with the handsome demon brothers! I've been playing this game since it's been lau... Altro

Intro
An Evening with Lucifer
Realizing what love is Mammon
More than an introvert Levi
To Die For Asmodeus
Call Out My Name Lucifer pt.1
Conversations In The Dark Beel
Call Out my Name Lucifer pt.2
Important Note

Sign Of The Times Satan

3.1K 59 23
Da fckbooty

Art by @Sanaku_art on Twitter

Female MC
(L/n) = last name

It was another slow day at the café. The harsh rain outside acted as a human repellent prohibiting customers from wanting to swing by for a cup of coffee. Besides it being cloudy outside, closing time was just around the corner.

'20 more minutes before I can finally go home to my cat'

Satan thought to himself as he finished wiping down the last few tables. Once he finished cleaning the last table, he wiped away the small beads of sweat on his forehead. Standing tall he looked around the café admiring his cleaning skills with a sense of relief. The soft pale walls radiate a soothing vibe which make one become stress free for the duration of their stay. The coffee colored cube chairs leave one wanting nothing more than to sit down and relax with a nice cup of coffee. A sigh leaves the emerald eyed demon as he starts walking behind the counter to retrieve his book bag. Right when he's about to grab his keys, the front doors swing open and the chiming of the doors reach his ears notifying him a customer has arrived. He tries his best not to look annoyed as an instant fake smile forms on his lips. "Hello I was just about to close-" His words disappear from his lips as his eyes land on the beautiful female standing in front of him. Her hair is slightly wet along with her clothes and shoes. His eyes look her up and down as he feels himself slightly blush once they make eye contact. She smiles shyly at him with weary eyes, "I apologize! I thought I could make it on time but if you've cleaned up already I'll gladly leave!" She says in a voice so angelic Satan has to bite his inner lip to make sure he isn't back in the Celestial Realm. Clearing his throat Satan fixes himself up and this time genuinely smiles at her. "No worries. I can tell the rain caught you by surprise. Here let me take your order." He offers starting up the register. The young lady looks flustered as she shakes her head, "Oh no it's fine you don't have to! I'll just come back tomorrow before closing time!" Satan nods as he inputs an order into the register, "So that'll be a cup of herbal tea with a slice of carrot cake, anything else?" The young woman gives him a confused look before giving in to his stubbornness. "No that'll be all thank you how much is it?" She asks whilst rummaging through her purse to find her wallet. Satan nods as he closes the register, "Nothing it's on the house, would you so kindly tell me who I have the pleasure of serving?" He asks pulling out a notepad along with a pen. The woman blushes as she feels like a helpless toddler who's getting rewarded for being nothing more than cute. "T-Thank you so much! Ahh the name's (y/n)!"

The avatar of wrath hums as he writes her name down. "The name's Satan, please have a seat I'll bring out your order shortly." And with that he disappears to the back to prepare some tea. (Y/n) pouts as she takes a seat near the table closest by the door so she won't get water droplets around the rest of the café. She's a shivering mess as she takes off her soaked coat along with her bag. Grabbing some napkins located at the end of the small squared table she retrieves a mirror from her bag and begins to pat down her running makeup. She makes sure not to mess with the mascara knowing how psychotic it'll make her look if not removed correctly. She then proceeds to try to untangle some of her soaked hair, succeeding with most of the clumped up chunks which results in her smiling in content as she pulls out her cell phone to check the time.
10:08 p.m..
A guilty look overtakes her features feeling awful for making this man work overtime thanks to her carelessness. 'You're so stupid
(Y/n)! First you decide to ignore the weather forecast resulting in you getting soaked! Then you screw up some paperwork in the office, and now you're forcing a man to work overtime because he felt bad for your sorry ass!' (Y/n) thinks to herself, gently fisting her forehead in an attempt to screw back whatever screw decided to unscrew itself in there. Her movements cease as her mind replay the mans words. "The name's Satan," knitting her eyebrows she wonders why a man would name himself with such a controversial name and why is he being so nice? Does he maybe find her attractive? Was it pity? Natural mannerism? Oh who is she kidding she knows he did it out of pity. Ain't no way in hell someone as handsome as him would find someone like her attractive. After all she always did consider herself to be pretty average.

"Your tea and carrot cake."

(Y/n) blushes feeling as if he could read through her silly thoughts. She looks at him and smiles as he sets down her order as well with an extra drink on the opposite side of her. "Oh are you joining me for tea?" She asks looking at him with curious eyes. Satan raises a brow at this fearing his company is unwanted, "Should I leave? I apologize if I'm being-" (y/n) shakes her head cutting him off mid-sentence. "No! Don't leave! Sorry I was just surprised you wanted to keep me company! It's not everyday that people do this... it's a nice feeling." Satan nods taking a seat across from her. He watches her sip her tea and nibble on a piece of cake from her fork. Silence falls upon the pair, nothing to be heard with the exception of the pitter patter of the raindrops against the glass window. Her gaze is set outside with a mellow look glistening on her beautiful (e/c) orbs. Satan notices this and finishes the rest of his drink before clearing his throat to get her attention. "Bad day?" Satan notes the look of surprise written across her features as she looks at him slightly impressed, "I guess you can say that..." she says voice barely above a whisper. "I saw the forecast about the rain but decided against bringing my umbrella with me. Then when I was at work I fucked up some paperwork for my upcoming novel... and now I'm basically forcing you to work overtime because of my carelessness." At this Satan smiles at her, "Except that you're not forcing me against my will to accompany you to have some tea. That was my own deliberate choice." (Y/n) shakes her head pushing aside the half eaten piece of carrot cake. "That might be true but because you pitied me you felt a sense of nobility to help me out after getting myself caught in a nasty rain storm." Chuckling Satan grabs an extra utensil from his work apron and eats a piece of cake. The young female watches him savor her half eaten carrot cake. Her eyes carefully observe every muscle movement, from his lips to his throat bopping up and down as he digests the cake. Once he's done, he wipes his lips with a napkin and finally looks her on the eyes. "You mentioned you had a novel?" He asks while removing his jacket only to hand it over to her. (Y/n) is too cold to protest resulting in her gladly wrapping it around herself, making sure to mouth him a small thank you before answering his question. "You heard correct. I was hired by a popular publishing company to release a lengthy murder mystery series. I don't know if you're familiar with Devildom Publishing but that's the name of the company I'm currently signed under of."

(Y/n) is silent as she waits for the young mans response. She notices his eyes slightly glisten as he sends her a small smile, "Of course! I've read various books from their publishing company. I must say most of the people whom work under them have some exquisite creativity. You wouldn't happen to be
(L/n), (Y/n) would you?" At this (y/n) feels her heartbeat quicken as she nods. "Yup that's me!" Satan smiles with excitement as he retrieves his book bag from the register counter. He pulls out a thick novel before pointing at the title whilst looking into
(Y/n)'s eyes. "Now I understand why your name sounded familiar. I'm a big fan of this one, I must admit the plot twist was unexpected. I'm usually straight on when it comes to guessing on where the storyline is heading. However your novel gave me a hard time on that. I've read this book countless of times trying to figure out where my guessing went wrong, and to this day I can never put my finger on it!" He exclaims placing the book down. (Y/n)'s smile widens feeling a sense of accomplishment thanks to his compliment. She looks at her novel before locking eyes with Satan again, "I'm glad you enjoyed it! More importantly I'm amazed the storyline pleased you! I'll be lying if I said it wasn't my intention to create something unpredictable. I appreciate your kind words truly."

Before the both of them can continue their conversation, (y/n)'s phone goes off. Satan watches as her features become agitated. She finishes her tea in one gulp before standing up gathering her belongings. "I'm sorry I'm in a rush. My dumb ass forgot my manager was going to stop by my place today to pick up my latest chapter so she can revise it." Satan stands up as well walking her to the door. He notes that despite being a very intellectual woman she cusses at times making her one hundred times sexier. "No worries. Keep my jacket and take my umbrella as well, I wouldn't want for you to get a cold from being soaked to the bone." He offers to which she shakes her head in disagreement. "Oh no I can't! Then you'll arrive home soaked! Plus I'm sure you'll need the umbrella and jacket in the near future." The both of them stand under the small café rooftop. Satan hands her a piece of paper as he sends her another smile, "We can meet up another day. That way you can return those to me if you want. I wrote down my phone number on that piece of paper just give me a call." He says taking a step inside towards the café. (Y/n) smiles at him before letting out a sigh, "Very well if that's what you wish then so be it, thank you very much Mr. Satan I'll make sure to return these to you ASAP!" She says opening up the umbrella whilst adjusting his jacket around her shoulders. She waves at him beginning her walk towards her condo. She feels the smile on her lips stay longer than usual. Her heart won't stop beating making her feel like a schoolgirl who has just been asked out to prom by the most popular guy at school. As she creates a small distance between herself and the café, she turns around to check if he's still outside by the doors and to her surprise he is. "Also thank you for the tea and cake! They were delish!" She yells, Satan nods waving back at her. "My pleasure!" And for once the both of them feel excitement awaiting the day they'll meet again.

Note:

I'm sorry Satan stans for the super short chapter. I'll make a part two or Maybe I'll make another Satan one shot soon! Also I'm thinking about making a Lucifer book over my last one shot with me going more in depth over their relationship of course! Let me know if you guys will be interested in that? If so then I'll make a female version along with a male version separately. Anyways all feedback is welcome just don't be too mean I have feelings too! Love you guys and thank you for all your votes lately I really appreciate it.

Obey me ID: 2825516761
(add me I need friends)

Follow me on Twitter I follow back
@fckbooty

~fckbooty

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

87.9K 2K 67
Hello! As the title obviously states this is an Obey me x female reader. I hope that this does not offend anybody, I'm just more comfortable writing...
8.2K 138 17
[MATURE CONTENT] an Obey Me! fanfiction! I'm sorry for the grammatical errors, english is not my first and primary language, but I'll try my best! Th...
69K 1.2K 40
This is a collection of one-shots written by me, fr0gmouthz (Ray) on Wattpad. If you are reading this anywhere else, it's stolen. β‹†π™šβ‚ŠΛšβŠΉβ™‘Λ—ΛΛ‹ β˜… ΛŽΛŠΛ—β‹†π™š...
17.4K 362 30
γ«γ‚ˆγ£γ¦ζ›Έγ‹γ‚ŒγŸβ•Άβ”ˆ βœ„ Azura Lynx ✧ Warning I haven't watched/played the whole game so it'll like mostly be OOC (out of character) and Spoiler alert! I'm a m...