The Devil Disguised - ✦ A Rob...

By Downeys-Duckling

Kendall was orphaned from birth, but has fond memories of her childhood after being raised by her Grandmother... More

The Devil Disguised
Chapter One ~ The New Boss
Chapter Two ~ Avri Roel
Chapter Three ~ "My Boss is Kind of a Jerk"
Chapter Four ~ An Old Flame
Chapter Five ~ Off Limits
Chapter Six ~ Two Blubbering Messes
Chapter Seven ~ Date Night
Chapter Eight ~ The Phone Call
Chapter Nine ~ B O Double S
Chapter Eleven ~ 3000
Chapter Twelve ~ Bob Knows Best
Chapter Thirteen ~ Proposition
Chapter Fourteen ~ I Thought You Already Knew
Chapter Fifteen ~ It's a Hug
Chapter Sixteen ~ It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
Chapter Seventeen - Christmas Ball
Chapter Eighteen ~ Mistletoe and Mine
Chapter Nineteen ~ We'll Be Together
Chapter Twenty ~ Might Aswell Face It, You're Addicted to Love
Chapter Twenty-One ~ Danger
Chapter Twenty-Two ~ Mom
Chapter Twenty-Three ~ 30th Birthday Party
Chapter Twenty-Four ~ We're Even Trusted With Staplers
Chapter Twenty-Five ~ London

Chapter Ten ~ Please Be Careful

1K 53 59
By Downeys-Duckling

"Good morning, sleepy head." I jolt awake and sit up at record speed, panicked by the unexpected company. After opening my eyes, I realise the voice that spoke belongs to Robert, who's slouched topless against the headboard on the other side of the bed. I glance down and notice I'm actually wearing his black t-shirt from last night. Wait, I'm in my own room...with Robert? Jheeze, what happened last night?

"Did we...you know..." I feel my face turn pink even asking the question, relaxing back into the headboard of the bed to sit up next to him. He grins whilst looking down at the sheets, and even laughs a little.

"Sweetheart," he cranes his neck to face me, "if we had...all the alcohol in the world wouldn't let you forget it." Thank God for that. I can't even remember what happened after we left Empire's rooftop bar, I dread to think how much of an idiot I made myself look.

"I drank a lot, huh," I reply, rubbing my tired eyes.

"Relax, I just wanted to make sure you got home okay, it was you that insisted I stay."

"What time is it?"

"It's just coming up to eleven thirty, you've been asleep for about seven hours."

"Seven hours? Feels more like seven minutes." I let out a yawn, stretching my arms out a little. Shit, my Dad will be across the hall. I haven't even told Robert yet. This probably isn't going to go down well, and it's definitely going to be awkward.

"I take it you don't remember much from last night?" Robert asks. I sigh and close my eyes, shaking my head.

"On a scale of one to ten, how much did I embarrass myself in front of everyone?"

"That depends. How easily are you embarrassed?" I turn and look at him whilst raising my eyebrows. "Probably about a nine. But that's only because I was paying such close attention."

"Just how close are we talking?"

"Well, I noticed you trip over about six times. The first five you managed to ride out smoothly and walk it off, but the sixth? Well...you unfortunately landed flat on your ass to say the least, and almost took down two women and a bar stool with you." I hold a hand to my face. "You really don't remember a thing do you?" I let the hand fall and notice his hopeful stare.

"Is there something I need to be reminded of?" I ask. He titters, looking away.

"Nope, not a thing." He looks back at me after speaking, an unexplainable glint in his eye.

"Ken? Are you awake sweetie?" Shouts the voice from the other side of the apartment. Robert instantly frowns, gawping at me with his lips parted slightly; no doubt with confusion.

"Um, yeah. I'll be up in just a minute."

"What the hell? Why do you have some random guy in your apartment?"

"He's not some random guy. Look, Robert, there's something I need to tell you, and I didn't tell you because of everything going on with Avri but obviously I wasn't planning on you being here in my bed, so-"

"Please get to the point, Kendall," he says politely, getting out of bed wearing nothing but boxer shorts. He retrieves his dress pants from one of my radiators and starts to put them on. Trying not to get distracted by thinking about Robert just got a lot harder. How the hell is this guy in his fifties? He has a body that looks like it was sculpted by the gods. "My eyes are up here," he adds. I feel my face heat up.

"The point, right. What's the point?" He gives me a coy smile, shaking his head.

"Remember? The man that just yelled your name?"

"Oh right, of course. My Dad, yeah he's my-"

"Your Father?" His eyes widen and the coy look is replaced by a shocked one. "I thought you had no idea knew who he was?"

"I didn't, I got a phone call out of the blue. He only found out about me last year. Long story short I've been seeing a lot of him the last couple months, he's actually quite sweet. He's really made an effort with me."

"I can't believe this whole time you didn't even mention it to me once. Your friends, do they know?"

"Yes, but only because it's impossible to keep secrets from them-"

"And it's easy to keep them from me, right?" He stands statue still in the space beside the bed, not even blinking. I stay silent and scoot out of the bed myself, feeling a little exposed after realising I'm wearing only his t-shirt and my underwear. He doesn't pay any attention to my bare legs though, doesn't even move a muscle.

"It's really not like that, Robert. You had everything going on with Avri, I didn't want to worry you."

"Discovering that you can so effortlessly hide things from me does just that, Kendall." He shifts a little, the tension in his stance easing off a little. He turns around, glancing out of the window. "Can I have my shirt back please?" he murmurs, facing away from me. I look down at the black t shirt.

"Sure, just a second," I reply, whipping it off and grabbing a vest and some sweat pants from a chest of drawers behind me. After I've slipped back into my own clothing, I make my way around the bed and stand next to Robert, holding the T-shirt up for him to take. He looks down at the bundle of fabric, taking hold of it before straightening it out and pulling it over his head to put back on. I at least got to enjoy the view until now.

"So what happens now? How do I get out of this one?"

"I don't know, Robert. I didn't exactly anticipate you'd be here right now. My guess is he's already heard us talking, so the politest move would be introducing you." He pulls the pokerface expression that he's oh so brilliant at, before nodding his head once and gesturing for me to leave the room so he can follow. I head towards the sitting room, Robert following my lead.

Robert's PoV

"Dad, this is Robert." Kendall smiles as she walks towards the tall, scruffy looking man sat on the couch. I'm so disappointed in Kendall for not telling me. After all the time we've spent together, she didn't once think to mention it. The guy springs to his feet quickly.

"Hi," I respond, holding a hand out to shake his with a well-pretended smile.

"Robert, hi. I'm Daniel, Kendall's old man." He shakes my hand, a little stronger and more vigorous than I expected based on the thinness of his frame. Something doesn't feel right, I can't quite put my finger on it. "Excuse me if I'm being assumptive, but by Robert, do you mean...the Robert?" he questions, looking at Kendall whilst furrowing his brows. Kendall blushes, looking at the ground before glancing back at Daniel. The Robert? How fascinating.

"Yes, Dad, actually it is." She looks at me and smiles nervously. Only when Daniel lets go do I realise he was still gripping onto my hand. I allow my arm to resume its natural position, discreetly wiggling my fingers a little to regain circulation.

"In that case, I feel very privileged. I hear you're a very prestigious man, Mr. Downey." He smiles at me again, but I still sense something is off.

"I'm glad whoever told you that thinks so, Sir." I tilt my head, directing a sardonic half-smile towards Kendall. She rolls her eyes at me before turning back to her father.

"Anyway, I think Robert was just heading out-"

"Nonsense," Daniel bursts, cutting Kendall off. Now that I've had the pleasure of meeting you, Robert, why don't you join my daughter and I for lunch?" He beams at me, a little overly enthusiastic in doing so. 'My daughter and I' huh? You've been around five minutes and all of a sudden it's 'my daughter and I'?

"I wouldn't want to intrude on your father-daughter time, Sir. I imagine every minute is precious," I reply with undetectable sarcasm. Daniel doesn't budge, but I notice Kendall frown at me inconspicuously as if to put me in check.

"Of course it is, look at this beautiful girl. I'm still in shock that I managed to produce something so perfect. She most definitely has her mother's looks." He snakes his arm around Kendall's shoulders which gives me a feeling of uneasiness. She blushes again, smiling back at him with some kind of awe. It's almost sickening. He's obviously shady, I can't believe Kendall isn't sensing what I'm sensing. "I insist, Robert. We both do." Daniel squeezes Kendall with the arm he has around her. I nod my head, continuing to use my fake pleased expression in accepting his offer.

"Very well. I'll head home and freshen up; I trust Kendall will let me know where I can meet you both." Kendall nods, glancing between her father and I in agreement with us both.

"Um, can I...speak to you for a minute, Robert?" Kendall asks, pointing over her shoulder at the door.

"Of course." I smile and follow her as she strides through the door and back down the hall into her bedroom. Once I've stepped inside, she shuts the door behind me.

"What the hell is your problem?" She whispers loudly, as though to shout but in a hushed tone.

"My problem? Kendall, you don't know this guy. For all you know he's not even your Father-"

"This is exactly why I didn't tell you. You're always so sceptical of everything. Why can't you just be happy that I've finally got something of an idea about where I came from?"

"I'm not skeptical, Kendall. I just don't think you should go acting like Daddy's little princess just yet, not until you really know him."

"I know you've had some pretty rough times, Robert, and I know it's hard to bear any optimism after that, but just this once could you please have a positive outlook?"

"So he's visited you here...have you ever visited him?" She rolls her eyes. "Well, have you?"

"No, he lives in Virginia, it's too far with work and everything going on. But that's not the p-"

"Kendall, listen to yourself right now. You're being heedless. All I'm suggesting is that you need to be cautious, why does that make me such a bad person, hm?"

"it doesn't, I just..." She plonks herself down on her unmade bed, looking down into her lap. "It's nice to finally belong to someone, you know?" I move the duvet to the side to make room to sit beside her, the outside of my leg lightly pressed against the outside of hers.

"I hear you. I'm not against the idea of you building a relationship with the guy. I just think you should make sure you're one hundred percent certain you can trust him first. He's a stranger, Kendall. You've seen of him what he's wanted to show and nothing more. You've met none of the people he mixes with, don't know where he lives, do you even know if he's married? In a relationship?"

"That I do know. His ex wife had an affair, hence...the ex...part..." Kendall drifts off after noticing my lack of interest. I place my hand on her knee, exchanging a sincere look.

"Please just be careful." I swallow the lump in my throat. Damn this woman has a hold over me. She nods her head, placing her hand on top of mine and squeezing gently.

"Now be gone, I need to shower. With any luck the humiliation from last night will wash away down the drain too." She titters before rising to her feet.

"You'd need something more powerful than a shower, dear. Maybe a fire hose would do the- ow!" She smacks me on the arm, grinning at me. I smirk back at her, rubbing my arm to take the sting away. I retrieve my jacket from the radiator and walk up to Kendall; I stand so close she has to tilt her head back to look me in the eye. I can't believe she got that trashed she can't remember.

Last Night

"Did you have a good night?" Kendall says, half slurring beside me in the limousine. She looks and me with a huge smile on her face. I can't help but crack up over the fact that her eyes aren't actually open.

"Yes, thank you. I enjoyed myself. You?"

"Hell yeah! I'm glad you came, Robert." She somewhat opens her eyes and stares at me, silence filling the car. Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, I clench my jaw. It's so hard to hold back. I made a promise to myself to never fall again, not after the heartbreak of Susan leaving me here alone. I don't think I could survive another period like that. I don't understand how it's proving so difficult to keep that promise. I've managed fine for ten years, and it's not like Kendall tries to woo me every five minutes. The car comes to a halt just outside Kendall's building, and I see Paul reach for the door handle.

"Don't worry Paul, you stay in the warm; I insist, I've got it."

"Thank you, Sir," he replies, staying put in his drivers seat. I climb out of the black vehicle onto the ground covered in fresh, white snow, holding out a hand for Kendall to take. She does so, but completely loses footing when she steps out, falling right out of the car. I grab a hold of her but only manage to break her fall rather than prevent it, and we both come crashing down on the ground with a thud. We both pause for a second, her laid on top of me. Out of nowhere we both burst into hysterics, laughing too much to manage getting up. The snow begins to saturate my clothes, but thankfully Kendall was able to stay dry. I have to gently lift her, and in one swift move roll from beneath her without letting her fall flat on her face.

"That car ride really got to me, huh," she says, scrunching her nose up once she's back on her feet.

"I think the surplus alcoholic beverages are more accountable than the car ride sweetie," I reply, unable to stop myself giggling like a toddler. We reach the few steps leading up to Kendall's building; something tells me stairs aren't going to end well, even with her arm slung around my neck and mine around her waist. I'm already practically holding her up.

"Please don't...drop me," she stammers, almost tripping over again. I stop us both in our tracks and scoop her up into my arms with ease. The cool breeze gives me a chill, but at least the front of my body isn't soaked through.

"I wouldn't dare," I mutter as she throws both arms over my shoulders and buries her head in the crook of my neck. "Where's your key?" I ask as we arrive at the door. She reaches into the clutch that's resting on her torso, takes out the key and holds it in the air.

"Here it is!"

"Do you think you can open the door?"

"Sure I can. I can do anything," she jokes, beaming at me before fumbling around trying to guide the key into the lock. Surprisingly she succeeds, and as I enter the apartment she points to direct me to her bedroom. Once in there, I lay her down on the bed carefully. "Robert?"

"Yes, Kendall?"

"I don't wanna like...make it weird, but...could you possibly help me...get changed?" She stares at me hopefully with her eyes half closed and I feel my heart rate begin to rise.

"Sure." I walk over the bed. "We're going to have to sit you up Ken," I say, leaning forward to help her. She grabs hold of my upper arms as I pull her up so she can lean against the headboard.

"What the...you're soaking!" She says, drying her hands off on the bedsheets.

"Go figure, snow turns into water when it melts!" I grin at her and pretend to be amazed, but she just frowns, throwing a pillow in what I can only imagine was intended to be my direction.

"Take it off, you'll be no use to anybody if you catch a cold." She tugs gently at my sleeve as I raise my eyebrows at her.

"Well I can't imagine I'll be much warmer out there in just a T-shirt," I answer, taking off my suit jacket and placing it over one of the radiators in her bedroom.

"Stay with me then," she mumbles. Sorry, what now?

"Pardon?"

"Stay. You can leave your pants to dry too." I raise my eyebrows even higher.

"I think this is the cocktails talking, so I'm going to-"

"I promise I won't pounce on you, don't worry." She rolls her eyes, or at least I think that's what she tries to do. It's hard to tell after all the alcohol. "Just stay. You can make sure I don't choke on my own vomit or something," she retorts, laughing at her own self even more than I am.

"If you insist." I unbuckle my belt and let my pants fall to the floor before scooping them up and placing them over the spare radiator. I whip my T-shirt off, leaving me in only my boxers. "Put this on," I say, chucking the black T-shirt at Kendall. She looks at the shirt then back at me.

"Help," she squeaks, raising her arms and letting them flop down again. I chuckle, helping her out of her skirt and bodysuit. It's hard to avoid staring, Kendall just lay there in nothing but a white, lace-covered corset and thongs. Even being wasted, she still manages to look beautiful. I clear the thoughts in my head and pull my shirt over her head, guiding her arms through the sleeves. "Thank you. For everything." She smiles softly.

"Any time." I help her under the blanket, tucking her in before turning out the lights and blindly searching for the other side of the bed. Once I've slipped beneath the covers, Kendall shuffles to rest her head on me, her cheek pressed against my bare chest. I subconsciously stroke her hair, feeling her warm exhales against my skin in one second intervals.

"Robert?" she murmurs, just as I'm about to drift off.

"Yes sweetie?" I answer, pausing from stroking her.

"Goodnight." I smile, not that Kendall can tell since my expression is veiled by the darkness. I continue caressing her hair, flashbacks of the million and one times she's caught my eye playing in my head like a movie.

"Goodnight, beautiful." With that, I close my eyes and let the night carry me away into a deep sleep.

Kendall's PoV
Present Day

Once I'm showered, I throw on a rust coloured T-shirt, some black denim pants and black Vans. I let my hair dry in its natural waves and leave my skin to breathe after being caked in makeup last night. "Hey Dad? I'm good to go whenever you are," I holler out of the door, quickly throwing my credit card in my pocket and grabbing my coat, scarf and keys. I head to the spare bedroom and knock on the door.

"Just a second," he shouts, fumbling around inside the room before coming to the door. It flies open and he beams at me. "Let's go."

One Hour Later @ Trinity Place: The Vault

"I'm just gonna go ahead and address the elephant in the room," my Dad says, wiping his mouth with his napkin before folding it and placing it down on the table beside his plate. "So...I thought you two worked together, but I think maybe the extent of the relationship doesn't end there?" His eyebrows raise and I glance at Robert to the side of me who smiles nervously and looks down at his lap before making eye contact with me.

"It doesn't," Robert utters with a side smile. I raise an eyebrow, Robert and I not breaking eye contact. "Kendall works for me." He smirks, tilting his head before turning back to my Dad. "We have, however, turned out to be very good friends too," he adds, turning to face my dad instead.

"Good friends eh, I'm not convinced. Nevertheless, Robert you seem like a great guy. If something becomes of this good friendship then you have my blessing." I giggle, but I see Robert clench his jaw as he does the same. He discreetly cuts me a look as if to say 'if this carries on, you'll have to hold me back.' I sarcastically widen my smile back at him. "How are things at work for you guys anyway? Everything going as planned?"

"Yes," I answer immediately, not wanting to give Robert the chance to speak. "We've got the Winter Edition being published in two weeks, four days before Christmas so at least we'll get to ease of the gas over the Christmas period."

"That's good, I'm glad. Maybe I'll get to see my little girl for Christmas supper then eh? That'll make up for you having to work on Thanksgiving."

"Of course, I'd love that. Maybe I could even come to you since I'll have a load of spare time from work-"

"Oh no honey, you don't have to do that," he bursts. I notice Robert shift awkwardly from the corner of my eye, obviously concerned. "I wouldn't dream of letting you drive so far just to visit little old me. And besides, I'm developing quite an adoration for the city that never sleeps!" Surely Robert is way off, I mean technically it's really kind of him to say I'd never be expected to drive to Virginia.

"Okay, if you're sure." I force a smile, knowing full well that Robert is telepathically sending red flag signals to me.

"Of course I am. I'm just going to excuse myself to head to the little boys room. Do you kids want dessert?" my dad questions, rising to his feet. Robert actually laughs out loud and the confusion grows on my Dad's face.

"May I ask how old you are, Sir?" he asks, rubbing his beard with his fingers and thumb whilst trying to contain his laughter.

"Of course. I'm mentally twenty one, but physically I am unfortunately fast approaching the big six zero. I'm fifty five, is that okay?"

"Sure it is. I'm just flattered you deem it appropriate to address me as though I'm significantly younger than yourself." Robert gives the fakest smile I think I've ever seen him show.

"Sorry son, I don't follow," my Dad answers, still confused. To be fair to him, Robert looks years away from fifty four. I can tell the use of the word son has provided a little annoyance though.

"I'm fifty four man," Robert says, raising one eyebrow with a very unimpressed manner. Robert's capabilities in turning situations more awkward than a teenage emo never cease to amaze me. My Dad widens his eyes, most likely in shock.

"Oh...I uh, I apologise Robert." Robert nods slowly in acceptance of the apology but says nothing. Once my Dad's disappeared into the bathroom on the other side of the restaurant, Robert jumps up and turns his chair ninety degrees to face me head on before sitting back down on it.

"I don't like him Ken," he says in a very serious tone. I sigh, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. Firstly, I can't believe he really just nicknamed me. Secondly, I should've seen this coming.

"Robert, I-"

"I need to tell you something, and I really wish I didn't have to. But if I don't, then you won't know that it's coming from a place of experience and understanding." His head flops and I watch has he pinches the bridge of his nose with his thumb and index finger.

"Robert, you're scaring me," I reply. I turn my body to face him just as he did, lifting his chin up with my fingers to force him to make eye contact. "Talk to me."

"He's an addict, Ken. A drug addict." I see the light fade from his eyes. I frown, half in confusion and half in disbelief.

"No he's not, Robert. I think I'd know if my Dad was a-"

"No you wouldn't. Susan had no idea when she met me. She didn't know what kind of person I was before addiction took over, so how was she ever going to be able to detect the difference drugs made?"

"But I don't understand. You've only just met him, how could you possibly come to the conclusion he's an addict?"

"Truthfully, I'm just disappointed I didn't notice sooner. But you have to trust me Kendall; enough of the signs are there. The overconfidence, the overexcitement, the worn appearance, the pupil dilation, the nose sniffles, and in the time we polished off our lunch, he ate barely half of his." Robert nudges his head over at the plate on the other side of the table, the rigatoni sat omit looking barely touched. I shake my head.

"That means nothing, he could've just had a big breakfast-"

"You're not listening Ken, I hate having to tell you this, but your Dad is a cocaine addict." Before I've even had chance to say another word, I notice my Dad heading back towards the table. I swivel to place my legs back under the table and Robert returns his chair to its original position.

"So cool cats, what did I miss?" my dad asks, virtually leaping back into his seat. There's no way Robert can be right. No way. Daniel has spent hours upon hours in my home; I think I'd know if he was busy abusing illegal substances there.

"Oh nothing, just Robert giving me the update on Avri."

"Right, right, of course. Your daughter?" He asks, looking at Robert.

"Correct," Robert answers through unnoticeable gritted teeth. The conversation continues, but I manage to somewhat zone out to avoid total discomfort. I didn't realise introducing two people could prove so difficult. In one sense, Robert appears to be a complete ass, but in another, my Dad seems to be making a rod for his own back and is deserving of it all. He's never once irritated me the way he's managing to irritate Robert. It's like he knows all of Robert's buttons, and is pressing each and every wrong one. Robert sorts the bill, a blatant attempt at gaining one over on my Dad. It seems to work too. My Dad turns aloof as soon as Robert even mentions the fact he wants to pay, but nonetheless I dismiss it. There's no use trying to battle with Robert when he's got his mind set on something. It's almost like they're fighting for the alpha male title. Robert has a point, and I trust he's not just trying to deny me of happiness because I know he wouldn't dream of doing that. Nothing in life comes easy though, right? And even if Robert is right, well maybe my Dad reaching out to me was just another way of trying to get help and find a reason to get sober. God only knows I guess, and time will tell.

Once we all have our coats and scarves on and make it to the building's entrance, Robert steps aside and allows both my Dad and I to exit first. We all step out onto the busy snow-covered Broadway street, and it's then I realise I have to bid goodbye to Robert. It's disheartening; where does it go from here? It's been such an unpredicted weekend. But now? Now I suppose we go back to talking about skirts and blouses, designers and any errands Robert needs me to run for him before the Winter edition is published. Robert stands facing me, hands buried in the pockets of his long, navy blue coat. My Dad seems to take the hint, scurrying off to go and 'defrost the car'. "I've thoroughly enjoyed spending time with you, Kendall. And by that I mean I'm grateful I had time with you not spent worrying about the damn Book and meeting deadlines," Robert says, along with a smile that isn't quite as bright and cheerful as the one he gave me when I woke up this morning.

"I don't think any less of you, Robert. In fact, you're even more mind-boggling than I previously thought you were." I offer a sincere smile, hoping he'll see it the way I see it. He nods and pouts a little, looking down at the sidewalk and scuffing his shoe against the grey concrete. "I mean it." I lean towards him and tilt my head to the side and back slightly to look him in the eye.

"See you tomorrow, Miss Nolan," he answers, speaking with a little more confidence at least, even if he did play the 'Miss Nolan' card. I instinctively slip my arms around his waist and pull him into an embrace. His hands are naturally plucked from his pockets, as his arms settle in their place around my shoulders.

"See you tomorrow, Mister Downey," I say in response, my voice muffled by his chest as my face is pressed against it. We peel away from each other, and I smile one last time before we go our separate ways. The warmth from his body on one side of my face becomes more noticeable now that there's only the cold air touching it. Don't look back. Don't look back. Don't look back.

I look back, discovering Robert remains in exactly the same spot, watching after me as I walk away. Dammit, he saw me look. I giggle to myself, waving my hand to bid goodbye once more. I can distinguish his grin from twenty meters away as he waves back, stood still despite the moving crowds. I turn back around and continue walking in the direction of the car. About ten seconds later, my cell pings to alert me of a text message. I take it out of my coat pocket to take a look. It's Robert.

Please be careful. Call me if anything turns messy.

It's obvious what he's referring to. I glance behind me one more time, but Robert's gone now; lost in the crowded street that is Broadway. I place my phone back in my pocket and continue walking. I have to call Miranda the second my Dad leaves to head back to Virginia. God knows what she got up to last night. If I can't remember the events of the night, she probably can't even remember her own name. Maybe she'll be able to help me piece some of the puzzle together, or at least I can hope she can.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2M 123K 10
[preview] "The Stripper and the Mob Boss" ❦ A sickness of Anastasia's sister leads her towards a huge debt. When her friend comes to her with a solut...
4.2K 117 24
Y/n a young makeup artist met her best friends Susan Downey on set five years ago and her husband Robert who she does not get along with. But when s...
94.6K 2.9K 31
*COMPLETED "What? What's wrong?" He asked, looking anxious. "Nothing, I was just admiring you. You're so perfect." I said. "I know I am, but I'm not...