✔️2|𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙. é...

By badbi-tch

ʷʰʸ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵒ , ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ˢᵒ ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡⁱᶜᵃᵗᵉᵈ [polo benavent villada x fem!oc] [rebeka de bormujo av... More

complicated
trigger warning
one
two
three
four
Luna's outfits
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
author note
nineteen
playlist
book three

nine

868 18 1
By badbi-tch

Luna had gone home and saw her sister on the couch.

"I love you so much, Nina. I know i'm never around anymore. Let's do something, just us."

The girl smiled.
"I love you too Luna, can we have a move night?" Nina asked her sister.
Luna looks at her sister with a wide smile,

"I wouldn't want anything more."
——————————
It was the next day and Luna was looking everywhere for her boyfriend.

He wasn't at their usual spot, and he didn't text her. She kept asking every single person she saw if they had seen him.

Maybe she was overreacting, but she knew Polo, and they always text or call each other. Always.

The girl kept texting him, "Come on Polo, pick up the damn phone."

Luna had kept looking, when she went to the locker room to call him, she than heard a phone,

Polo's phone.

The girl ran up the stairs only to see a body floating. The girls heart had dropped.

"Polo!" the girl shouted, she ran and had jumped into the pool.

"Polo!" the girl cried. "Help!" the girl shouted. She saw Cayetana run into the pool.

"Luna?" the girl questioned.

"Help me get him out!" she yelled at the girl.

As soon as Caye helped get him out she tried doing mouth to mouth only for Luna to push her off of him.

"You aren't doing it right." the girl told the girl.

"I took cpr lessons, when my parents started leaving me in charge of my sister." the girl explained while continuing the procedure.

Polo's phone has gone off.

"Answer it!" Luna told the girl.

"Come on baby! Stay with me! Come on. You can die on me, we are supposed to be together. Come on Polo!" the girl cried.

Polo than woke up and started spitting out water, Luna smiled.

"It's okay. I'm here." Luna told the boy.

Caye saw Ander, "We need to call an ambulance!"

"Shut up! We can't call anyone!" the boy yelled at the girl only for her to question him.

"Are you alright?" Ander asked Polo, only for them to receive a thumbs up.

Luna just rested her head against Polo's, she than kissed him.

"If you ever do that again, I will kill you myself." the girl breathed out.

Polo looks at her, and wipes her tears away,
"It won't happen again. I can't leave you, I won't leave you. I love you, Luna George."
————————-
Luna was with Caye and Ander at the hospital.

"What are we telling them? The last thing Polo needs is his mothers finding out about what happened." Ander told the two girls, Luna agreeing.

They see the doctor, "We pumped his stomach, and he'll be out in no time."
Luna smiled,

"Okay, great! Thank you so much!" The doctor smiled back,

"I'll notify his parents."

"Don't worry... I've already told them. He's my brother. They're on their way now. I hope he learns from this lesson. I don't know how he's into those online videos where people do stupid things. This week's challenge was to take as many pills as possible. We had swimming first thing in the morning. He couldn't swim, I didn't realize he was floating there next to me, his girlfriend did, she always comes by and watches, so she had to pull him out. Thank god she's a good swimmer, and was paying attention. He could have died. We need to talk to him. I look like a mess." Cayetana told doctor.

"Polo, are you okay?" the girl asked the boy. Polo just looked at Luna,

"Can you stay with me at my house?" the boys voice broke. Luna just smiled at him,

"Of course, my love."

Ander hugs Polo, "How are you doing?"

Polo stared blankly, "I couldn't do it. You tell him if you want, but please leave her name out of it. She did nothing wrong, she was just at the wrong place at the wrong time."
———————
Luna had been laying next to Polo.

"Luna, can I tell you something?" the boy asked the girl.

"Of course. Anything."

"In the locker room, when I told Carla, we kissed. It meant nothing, I swear to you. I pushed her away immediately."

the boy told the girl. The girl was shocked, upset, but she wasn't angry.

She knew Polo loved her. She knew how Carla can be, and he's telling her.

He's being honest with her, he's risking losing her. But she will not leave him, not after what just happened.

The girl looked at the boy.

"Okay."
"Okay?" The boy asked, shocked at the reaction he had just received.

"You just tried killing yourself Polo. Yes, i'm hurt. I'm so damn hurt. But, you are being honest. If you didn't love me, you wouldn't have told me. If it happens again, I won't be this easy on you. But, I just want to be in your arms, I just want to be with you, right now." The girl smiled.

They spent their day, together. It felt as if they had no other problems.

It felt like they were the only two people in the world.
———————————-
The couple had been laying in bed when Cayetana had walked in. Polo was currently cuddled into Luna's side and Luna had fallen asleep.
"My cook made you some chicken broth. She always says it's the best thing when you have a bad stomach."
Luna started to wake up, when she heard Polo talk.

"Thank you, but you shouldn't have come."

Luna just smiled at the girl, "Maybe come another time? He's still upset."

Caye just gave the girl a smile,

"Listen... I'm just going to sit down. I know we don't really know eachother, and I don't want you to tell me why you did what you did. You must have your reasons. But I want you to know that if you need anything, I'm here. And I wouldn't like anything to happen because It was hard to help Luna pull you out of the pool!" Caye smiled.

Polo looked at her, "Thank you."

"Ah, it's okay..."

"Caye, it was sweet of you to come visit him. Thank you for helping me save him." Luna smiled at the girl as she was rubbing his hair.

"Thank you for lying in the hospital. And for being an amazing help for my girlfriend. You both saved me. Thank you for all of it." The boy smiled.

"Well, I just came to bring you this.
I'll give it to your cook on my way out. See you in class, okay? Get some rest."

"Let me walk you out." Luna said getting up, only for Polo to give her a look.

"Relax, only a minute." the girl told her boyfriend.

"Thank you, I mean it, I wouldn't be able to get him out, and to get Ander, if it weren't for you." The girl smiled.

"It's no problem, really. You two are cute together." Caye smiled.

Luna just gave her a smile, "I love him. I don't know what I would do without him. Anyways, again thank you. Have a safe travel home."

"Thank you. See you in class?" Caye asked the girl to receive a smile and a small wave.

Luna got back in bed with her boyfriend, and they spent majority of their night in bed.
———————-
At the club Rebe had been talking to Nadia about her and Guzmán. When Nadia brought up Samuel.

"When are you going to make your move?" Nadia asked referring to Samuel.

"Never. I have my eyes on someone else, besides Samuel is into marchioness. I'm nothing more than a jester in comparison."

"Who do you like, than?" Nadia asked the girl.

Rebe looks at her, "The pretty blonde. The one who is dating Polo. Luna George."

Nadia looked at her shocked, "She is a catch. I don't blame you."

Rebe looked at the girl, "We almost kissed."

"Well shit." Nadia told the girl.
———————-
Luna was laying in Polo's bed. Polo had sat at the edge waiting for Ander's arrival.

"I'm fucking furious with you. Both of you." Ander told the couple.

When he saw them both silent he continued,

"I think it was really unfair of you to unload that onto me. But i'm your friend, and I don't want you to do anything stupid. I don't want you to cut again either, Luna."

Luna had gotten up and sat behind the boys tracing patterns and shapes in Polo's back.

"Thank you. It was an accident, Ander." Polo told the boy.

"You don't just crack someone's head open by accident. But I believe you when you say you didn't mean too. You lost control." 

"I swear if only I could go back..." Polo confessed to the boy.

"There is one thing we can do. There's an innocent man rotting in prison for something he didn't do, at least until the trial begins. How much money can you take out of you account?" Ander asked the boy.

The two boys looked at eachother.
———————
Luna has gone home after that conversation with Ander and Polo. Her sister had texted her telling her she is home, and didn't want to be home alone.

Luna had been in her room when she got a call, it was an unknown number.
The girl answered.

"Hello, is this Luna George?" the person asked.

"This is she."

"We are so sorry to inform you this, but your parents have gotten in a car crash, they sadly did not make it."

The girl just stood there shocked before hanging up and dropping her phone, she sat on her couch.

"Fuck!" the girl shouted.
———————-
Luna had got up the next day, her parents are dead.

She didn't feel anything.

They were never home. She had decided to go to school.

Luna had been standing next to her boyfriend and Rebe.

She had heard Caye say something about someone becoming more than a friend.

"Hey! Is there a problem?" Polo asked the lady.

"No. This young lady's chauffeur throws his cigarette butts on the ground and the entrance to the school looks like an ashtray." The janitor said, Luna just gave her a small smile and nudged her boyfriend,

"Be nice." the girl muttered.

"Don't worry, i'll talk to him."

Rebe spoke up, "Enough of that! She's a cleaner, not you're Fucking slave. The other day in the toilets and—" Rebe told the girl.

"Do I stick my nose in your business? You, looking like a commoner with your sunglasses and all that? So much money, so little class." Cayetana spat at the girl.

"Cayetana, honey, at least she isn't sticking her nose in people's relationships. Listen, you helped my boyfriend, but don't go getting the wrong idea, okay?" Luna spat bitterly.

" Damn princess, but listen Cayetana, it's only 8 a.m and i'm not in the mood for it, but i'd really love to smack your face now, darling." Rebe got in the girl's face.

"Hey, narco barbie-" Lu started, making Luna scoff.

"Thanks, Lu. You don't want to make trouble with me." Cayetana glared at the girl.

"Let's be careful with badass barbie. She'd be right at home in my neighborhood. By the way, Latin Barbie, nice day." The girl scoffed before walking away.

Luna had walked over to cayetana, "I mean it. Nothing will happen between you and Polo. By the way, you make think you're all tough girl, my family could tear yours apart with just one text."

"Rebe!" Luna exclaimed to the girl.

"You are a badass, princess." Rebe smirked.

"That I am. You'll have to teach me some of your back talks." the girl winked before moving to her seat.

"What the hell was that about?" Polo asked his girlfriend, never seeing that side of her.

"Jealous, I guess."

"Well, Jealousy is a sexy look on you my love." the boy smiled, giving her neck a few packs.

They had been in class, when Luna looked over her shoulder. She saw Nano, he was there.

"Shit." the girl whispered, catching Polo's attention.

Suddenly Guzmán had seen him and jumped out of his seat only to be held back by his friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 423 17
She just had a relapse after several months of being sober. Her best friend was just killed. And everybody seems to be pointing the finger at her for...
140K 1.2K 8
"Now, Gary. I understand that you're twenty-four. But I need you to train in restraining your sexual desire, you're not a horny teenager. So, we will...
76.8K 2.7K 15
𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞| ❝𝖢𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇; 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐�...
151K 3.5K 27
"𝒲𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝓂𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝒶𝓎, 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝑜𝓁𝓈 𝓇𝓊𝓈𝒽 𝒾𝓃...𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅, 𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊" ...