one

—————-Luna was getting ready for their first day back

—————-
Luna was getting ready for their first day back. The girl looked at her reflection and was not looking forward too seeing everyone and playing the innocent card.

She looked at her naked boyfriend who hasn't gotten up yet,

"I'm not going to be late because of your hot self." the girl smirked.

"You look so hot right now. I could do you right now." the boy smirked at the girl getting up, kissing her neck.

"Polo, do you think everything will be like normal."

"I hope so, my love."
————————
The two arrived at Las Escinas hand in hand.

"There's our two love birds!" Guzmán shouted at the couple.

Luna gave Lu and Guzmán a huge hug. "I missed you both so much." the girl smiled, "Luna, you saw us last week?"

"Too long without my best friends."
Lu was whispering in Guzmán's ear while Luna and Polo were talking to each other about many things.
She than hears Guzmán mutter something which caught her attention. Luna sees a girl. A very gorgeous girl.

"Isn't that the girl who lives in your old house?" Polo asked his best friend.

"Yeah."

"She's pretty." Luna smiled. Luna has never been one to question her sexuality, but at this moment she is questioning everything.

The girl snaps out of it, you just think she's pretty you aren't into girls.
———————
Polo and Luna see Carla and they greet her.

"We need to talk."

"I think Christian went to see Nano-"

Carla started only for Polo to interrupt her.

"I'm going to say hi to everyone, and it's nice to see you happy with Christian like I am happy with Luna, for real." the boy tells her before giving Luna a kiss.

"He was fine than started acting like this about a week ago." the girl confirmed to her confused best friend.

The girls say their goodbyes and Luna goes to catch up with her boyfriend.

Once they reach their friends Luna hugs Ander than sees Samu walking down the hall. She sees Guzmán take a few steps, "Guzmán." the blonde girl warns.