I Think Your Love Would Be To...

By littleninja0

Working for Post Malone shouldn't be too hard right? Simple, just don't fall in love More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Authors Note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Authors Note
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Author's Note
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Author's Note
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author's Note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Author's Note
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Author's Note
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Author's Note
Author's Note

Chapter 15

5.7K 97 32
By littleninja0

We landed in Phoenix around eleven in the morning. Everyone was exhausted from waking up early and nearly all of us immediately crashed once we got to the house we were now staying in.

I groggily woke up from my much needed nap, reaching for my phone that was buried under the comforter. Once I found it, I unlocked the screen and scrolled through my many notifications.

My eyes widened and I let out an audible groan as I saw a text message from my very best friend who was back home in Chicago. My very best friend who I didn't get a chance to tell what was going on in my personal life.

Sofia: You motherfucking bitch. You're out here fucking Post Malone and you didn't tell me?

Shit. Adam is going to hear it from me.

I quickly clicked on her contact information and pressed the call button. I rolled my eyes at myself for not telling her sooner while I patiently waited as the line rang.

"Lena Rose Meyers who are you and what have you done with my best friend?!" Sofia shouted through the line, make me nearly hold the phone at arms length to protect my aching eardrums.

"Sof calm down!" I mediated in response to her over the top reaction. "I'm sorry! I was going to tell you, we've just been super busy traveling and I guess Adam beat me to the punch. And if it makes you feel any better, I haven't fucked him. We're just fooling around." I chuckled.

"So what you're saying is, you haven't fuck him yet." Sofia exaggerated her words as she spoke.

"Look I was going to tell you and Adam-"

"My brother caught you doing the walk of shame from Post Malone's bedroom." Sofia finished as if she was almost proud of me.

"It wasn't exactly a walk of shame. More like a tiptoe." I laughed.

"Well either way your ass got caught." I could almost hear her rolling her eyes. "Lena this is so unlike you! But you haven't been laid in God knows how long so I'm happy for you."

"Okay Jesus don't rub it in." I groaned, rubbing my tired eyes with my free hand. "I know this is unlike me. I don't know what I'm doing here Sof. I'm not the type to fuck around with someone and not catch feelings."

"So what? Live a little! Catch feelings Lee. Let him fall in love with you."

"I'm not so sure I want him to fall in love with me." I mumbled, more to myself than to Sofia. "Well it doesn't matter anyway cause it's just physical between us."

"You deserve to be happy again Lena. Don't sell yourself short. You're an amazing woman." I could hear her smile. "Anyway update me whenever you do fuck that gorgeous man. So how is work? How is tour? Tell me everything!" She squealed.

"Everything is going pretty well. I like all my coworkers for the most part and it's comforting having Adam here." I sighed into the phone.

"You sound tired." She frowned.

"I'm okay. I am tired, I just woke up from a little nap."

"Lena I know I'm miles away but I'm here for you always. You know that."

"I know Sof. Thank you." I replied, missing her a little more than usual.

"Just be careful. After everything you've-"

"I know Sofia, Adam already tried to give me a pep talk. I'll be careful." I reassured her.

"I love you. Please text me whenever, I have no life." She pleaded.

"I love you too, I will don't worry. Take care Sof." I said before I hung up the phone.

My head turned to the door as I heard a loud knock.

"Come in." I called out, my voice croaked, still very much hoarse from my nap.

"Hey girl. You up? That nap brought me back to life." Vanessa said as she opened my door.

"I'm up but I feel like I can still sleep another twelve hours." I chuckled shaking my head.

"Traveling will do that to you." She rolled her eyes. "Hey I'm going for a swim, there's a pool out back. Wanna come?"

"Yeah sure just let me get dressed." I smiled at her as she turned to leave.

"Meet you outside!" She shouted as she closed the door.

I ruffled through my messy suitcase and found my black bikini stuffed at the very bottom.

I stripped off my leggings and my shirt and slipped into my bathing suit. I threw my merch shirt over it and grabbed my sunglasses.

I made my way downstairs and walked to the back door to the yard.

Vanessa was already in the pool while Smitty, Chris and Austin sat around the patio table playing with a deck of cards.

Chris's eyes instantly went to me as I entered into his view.

Austin was buried in his phone, texting with one hand and holding a cigarette in the other.

"Hey Lena. Want a beer?" Chris asked as he gazed at my appearance, my shirt hanging down barely past my mid thigh.

Austin immediately turned his head to my direction, not realizing I was standing there.

"It's literally three in the afternoon." I chuckled as he reach into a small cooler on the ground.

"You better get used to day drinking Lena. It's part of the job requirement." Chris held out a cold Bud Light as him and Smitty laughed in unison.

Austin sat there, continuing to inhale his cigarette, his eyes trailing my every move.

"Well I guess I better take it. Wouldn't wanna get fired." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Here let me open it for you." He grabbed the bottle opener that was on his set of keys, popping off the cap before handing it to me.

"Thanks Chris." I gave him a small smile.

Austin unlocked his phone, suddenly paying me no mind as I reached past him to take the beer from Chris.

"Wanna play with us Lena or you're gonna join V in the pool?" Smitty asked as he shuffled the pack of cards.

I took a small sip of my beer, "I think I'm gonna go for a dip."

I placed the bottle down on the table, reaching for the bottom hem of my shirt. I quickly pulled it off, leaving me in just my bathing suit. I hung the shirt off of one the empty chairs.

I felt Austin's eyes suddenly projecting into me once again as he clenched his jaw tightly.

His eyes ran over every inch of me, lingering when they reached my small tattoo just above the string of my bikini.

He swallowed hard, visibly flustered by my body. He raised his finger, just barely grazing it over the little heart tattooed on his face.

He then brought his cigarette to his lips, giving me sly smirk as he discreetly winked at me.

I felt my entire body flush from head to toe just from his stare alone. I nervously grabbed my beer from the table and walked off to join Vanessa in the pool.

*****

Vanessa laid in the lawn chair next to me, as we both soaked up the heat of the blazing hot sun.

After a cool swim in the pool we decided to lay out for a little while to get a bit of a sun kissed glow.

We comfortably made small talk as we sipped our beers, enjoying some girl time away from the rowdy group of guys.

"Lena I know I joke around about you and Austin but I don't mean to seem pushy." She spoke up, tipping her sunglasses down so she could look at me.

"Vanessa you're not being pushy, it's fine." I reassured her, as I tried not to become antsy about the topic of Austin and I. I tried to brush it off so that she would change the subject but instead she continued her spiel.

"It's just that he's my friend and he hasn't had anyone steady in his life for a while now. And I know you haven't been around him long but from the way he looks at you, I can tell something is there. Anyway I'm rambling. But what I'm trying to say is, he's a really good guy." She shrugged.

I nodded at her slowly, feeling guilty for not telling her the truth. But I couldn't keep going around spilling to everyone that I was locking lips with Austin.

"He is, I can tell." I cleared my throat, afraid to say anything else. But I was curious for her advice, so I went on. "I don't know Vanessa. It's just an attraction between us, that's all."

"I knew you thought he was hot!" She exclaimed.  "Lena he literally lights up when you walk into the room."

I knew she wasn't lying. His eyes literally sparked with interest whenever he saw me. But I had too much fear and insecurity to trust his look.

"I don't know. I'm not sure I'm ready for something serious right now." I exhaled, before emptying my beer.

"Bad breakup?" She asked.

"Something like that. More beer?" I offered as I held up my empty bottle, suddenly wanted nothing more than to end the conversation.

She scrunched up her face in disgust and groaned. "Don't tell the guys but I'm tired of Bud Light. I put a bottle of Moscoto in the fridge, let's drink that." She suggested.

I chuckled quietly at her comment and rose to get up from my seat.

"Moscoto it is. I'll grab it."

As I made my way towards the house, I saw the table was crowded, now joined by Adam, Jay and Natalie.

I couldn't help but notice Natalie sitting awfully close to Austin as I walked past everyone.

I felt multiple eyes on me as I walked by, my wet bikini clinging onto me.

I entered through the sliding door and once I reached the fridge, I pulled open the door. As I was grabbing the chilled bottle of wine, I heard the back door slide open behind me.

I closed the refrigerator door, and turned around, letting Austin enter my view. He blinked slowly as he just barely bit his bottom lip, a predatory look replacing his usual calm eyes.

I said nothing as I faced away from him, placing down the wine bottle on the counter, and picking up the corkscrew to open it.

I pressed the tip of the screw into the cork, attempting to rotate the screw in a circular motion.

After a few seconds of watching me struggle and desperately fail, I felt Austin come up from behind me, his two arms surrounding me, as he took the corkscrew out of my hands.

I felt him press against my half naked body, as he leaned over me.

He effortlessly screwed the wine opener as I watched his tattooed forearms flex in front of me.

I leaned back into him, arching my back ever so slightly. 

One he popped the cork out, he placed it down on to the counter, and his hands instantly went to each side of my hips.

He playfully pulled on the strings of my bikini as he brushed his lips along my earlobe.

"Why didn't you tell me we had matching tattoos?" He whispered into my ear, his length pushed firmly against my ass.

"You told me not to tell you remember? I didn't wanna ruin the surprise." I said back, holding in the moan I desperately wanted to let out. "Do you like it?"

"I love it." His breath dancing along the the crook of my neck. I closed my eyes, enjoying the close contact of our bodies.

I knew we were being reckless, and anyone could walk in on us at any second. But the fear of getting caught made it all the more intriguing.

"Are you going to kiss me?" I whispered, making it known to him what I was aching for.

He gripped my hips, turning me around to face him. I looked up into his burning blue eyes that were eating me up by the second.

He placed his hands on my ribcage, slowly sliding them upwards.

I held my breath as I watched his hands slip into the cups of my bikini top, gently squeezing my full breasts. I moaned slightly at how cold they felt on my warm skin, instantly hardening my sensitive nipples. He leaned down, placing small kisses between my breasts, making his way down my stomach. He slowly removed his hands from the bikini top, gliding them down to my hips.

He bent down slowly in front of me, pulling me close as he was at the same level as my tattoo.

He pressed his soft lips against the small heart, just barely grazing his tongue on my hot skin.

My hand went down to his head of curls as I slightly threw my head back and enjoyed the thrilling sensation. I felt his hot breath radiating to my heat, sending a pool of wetness between my thighs.

Before I could even fully savor the moment, I felt him rise back up, towering over me.

Both of our chests equally rising and falling as he looked down at me. I stared endlessly into his lustful baby blue eyes as I caught my breath.

"I-I meant my lips." I said shyly, his serious expression turning devilish before my eyes.

His gaze dropped down to my throbbing core, before they raked back up to my face.

He rasped in a low but spine chilling voice as his finger grazed along the front hem of my small bikini bottoms.

"Don't worry Lena, I will."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 535 51
a clumsy encounter starts an unlikely pairing. the question is,is it just a friendship though? My first fan fiction so please be kind and bare with m...
236K 5.2K 66
SEQUEL TO FEEL [MATURE] "I've been waiting wide awake for the wave to come and take me right to you." Olivia & Austin's endeavors continue. Through a...
10.1K 378 39
Cassidy has been working for Austin-Post Malone but she couldn't bring herself to call him that-for the last six years. She watched him go through ma...
32.7K 795 78
Charlotte (Charlie) Roman and Austin Post have always been great friends, but will his fame change who he is? And will Charlie's secret ruin their fr...