π™Έπš πš•πš˜πšŸπš’πš— 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš’πšœ οΏ½...

Oleh XXXJAHSEHGEKYUMEXXX

"Tina, I still love you" I looked at his eyes that were full of sorrow. "I don't know if I feel the same wa... Lebih Banyak

π˜Ύπ™–π™¨π™©πŸͺ(teaser)
Chapter 1β˜„οΈ
Chapter 2β˜„οΈ
Chapter 3β˜„οΈ
Chapter 4β˜„οΈ
Chapter 5οΏΌβ˜„οΈ
Okay so guys!
Chapter 6β˜„οΈ
Chapter 7β˜„οΈ
Chapter 9β˜„οΈ
Chapter 10β˜„οΈ
Chapter 11β˜„οΈ
Chapter 12β˜„οΈ
Chapter 13β˜„οΈ
Chapter 14β˜„οΈ
Chapter 15β˜„οΈ
#blacklivesmatter
Chapter 16β˜„οΈ
To infinityβ™Ύ
My bad lolz
Im done teasing.

Chapter 8β˜„οΈ

168 10 4
Oleh XXXJAHSEHGEKYUMEXXX

(Sorry for typos)
I woke up wrapped in covers on stokeley bed. It was pretty cold. I looked and saw stokeley next to me.

He was sleep. I sat up quickly getting back under covers realizing I was naked.

I quickly remember what happened last night. I wrapped my self back up in covers. I turned towards stokeley and he was still sleep.

I got up quickly putting on my stuff. I grabbed my phone and looked at my notifications. Today was my niece birthday party.

I sighed burying my face in the palm of my hand. Stokeley turned on his side as his snores got even louder.

I rolled my eyes.

"Sleep like a pig" I said under my breath. "And you moan like a cat" he said. My mouth dropped. I threw my shirt at him.

He started cackling.

I looked at him in disgust and walked out. I went to my bag and got out a black long sleeve crop top with blue jeans.

I heard footsteps coming downstairs. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"You know you could just put your shit in a guest room." He said while smacking on a granola bar.

"You won't have to worry because I am leaving soon to go to Atlanta then I'm going back to LA" I said closing my suit case.

I walked past him going into the bathroom. He followed. "Tina you just can't ignore me after what happened last night" he said.

I laughed, watch me.

I turned on the shower. "I'm not leaving this bathroom until you stop acting like a bitch" he said blocking the doorway.

I smacked my lips.

He put his hands up in defense and walked away. "Thank you" I mumbled closing the door.

I walked away from the door and sat on the couch.

I couldn't get my mind off last night. She's all I see. She's all I think about. She's my obsession. 2 years ago I had her.

And I let her slip through my fingers just like that. My phone started ringing. I picked it up and looked at the Id.

It was my girlfriend.

I picked up.

Me: hello

Naija: hey babe, where you been?

Me: Um, I just got off tour with x and I still got some solo performances to do.

Naija: I heard your ex was back in broward. I noticed I have to meet with her for a photoshoot.

Me: oh really.

Naija: yea, I should be in Florida In one week.

Me: ight see you den

Naija: ok bye.

She hung up.

If Naija found out Tina was here and I fucked her she would be broken. I been dating her for 1 year and she insecure and crazy as hell.

I sighed dramatically.

I got up playing with my dreads. I noticed Tina left the door cracked.

I sneaked in the bathroom watching her clean her long beautiful legs how she was so clean with no bumps, hairs or razor bumps.

Naija is beautiful too and I love her but Tina is just a remedy in my head. From high school crush to wifey.

Then I lost her. I lost my goddess cause I let drugs make me fall for my ex games.

All the those fake pages I made to see how she was doing to going crazy to looking at her in the flesh again.

Was this a 2nd chance?

Was this god sending her back to me so I can make it all right again?

Is she here to stay? Is this my time to make it right? Did she mean anything she said last night?

Or is this just a lesson showing me how dumb I was for letting her go. Is this a slap in the face, or is the saying true?

"If it's real you'll find eachother again"

Or maybe I should stop. Maybe Janae is my love my I'm being distracted by the one I'll always have a soft spot for.

They way she smiled made me want her. The way she laughs. Her curvy body and stretch marks made me addicted.

She's a drug...

I walked out the bathroom making sure she didn't hear me and closed the door. I went to my room and closed the door.

I opened the closet door grabbed Naija shoe box. I hid most of my pills in there for when I over think.

I was about to grab one but the door busted open.

Tina had a slick ponytail and black crop top showing her curves. I licked my lips looking her up and down.

"I'm leaving in 5 days. They changed my schedule." She said. I nodded. "I'm gonna go to my niece party I'll be back soon" she said.

"Okay, see you later" I said with a slight smile. She made a awkward face and walked out. I heard her grab her keys and walk out.

She slammed the door.

I rushed downstairs going to her suit case. I opened her 2nd purse looking at her tickets and stuff like that.

I know I was being I creep but Oh well. I grabbed her plane ticket staring at it before throwing it on the floor.

I laughed and turned on some music and went to my room. I picked up the shoe box grabbing 2 Xanax and swallowing it dryly.

I washed it down with Hennessy that was on my dresser. I fell on my bed looking at my ceiling as everything started fading black.

I was in a Uber going to my dad's house.

I was a lil sore from last night but it's okay. It didn't really feel weird to me.  Honestly. I felt like I was relieving stress.

The car stopped and I got up. I heard music blasting in the back. I slowly walked towards the back tripping on a rock.

I heard a neighbor laugh and I flipped them off.

As I walked up 50% of everyone attention went on me. "Hey baby" I heard my grandma say. I gave her a hug.

"Ohh, you look so beautiful" she said rubbing my left cheek. "Aww let me go over here and finish these ribs" she said with a bright smile.

"Alright Gigi" I said cheering her on. I was just in the corner looking for someone to acknowledge my presence.

"Pretty much lonely huh?" I heard someone say. I turned to see Destiny. I was shocked.

"I didn't leave, I been here chilling with your fam" she said happily. "I was about to but I just sucked it up, I either had to heal from it or be a bitch" she said.

"So I stayed and I'm not leaving the house either. We're friends we gonna fuss and fight all the time it normal" she said spreading out her Arms for a hug.

I hugged her tightly.

"I'm sorry" I said. She pulled back. "It's fine." She said. We both just sat there. My niece ran up to me with cake on her face.

I picked her up. "Hey boot boot, happy birthday" I said. She smiled and wiped cake frosting on my face.

Destiny laughed.

I licked some of it off. "She so bad" Kentrell said grabbing her and picking her up. I smiled.

"Yo before you leave you should go talk to dad" he said. "I don't know about that" I said.

"Yes, T tomorrow not promised. And enjoy the party go talk to our folks. All these damn people here and y'all in the corner"  he said.

I laughed at the last part. He walked off to the bouncy house putting zaria ( her niece) in it.

"So Lexi left too?" I asked. "Yea, just talk to her tho." Destiny said. I bit my lip and nodded. "But ima finna go get some ribs I'll be back" destiny said getting up.

Fat ass.

Drake - one dance started playing and everybody started dancing. I got up to join.

I started moving my hips to the beat. Jahseh mom taught me how to dance to stuff like this. She's a good dancer.

I started grinding and moving my hips to the beat and twerking a bit. Everybody got back and made a circle watching me and cheering me on.

"Get it niecy pooh" one of my aunts yelled. "Uhn uhn look at my baby" my grandma said. I started getting nervous and I guess destiny noticed so she joined.

We both started rocking our hips at the same time. My cousins mouth dropped watching destiny.

"Is she hispanic? She can shole dance" one of my cousins said. "We gon do the yiking at wine it okay" destiny said.

I nodded.

We started yiking and everybody was recording us then the older folks later joined. Me and Destiny was the whole life of the party.

I grabbed my niece out of the bouncy house and danced with her.

More people from the block joined.

My dad came out with a Minnie Mouse cake and sat it on the table. Kentrell tried to grabbed her. "Tete" she said.

Everybody mouth dropped. Her mom ran over. "Whatchu say ma ma?" She asked.

"Tete" she said again. "She said her first words" Kentrell said crying a bit. She walked over to me and I picked her up.

A tear dropped. She wrapped her arm around my. The music lowered and everybody started saying "aww" or other cute shit.

My dad walked over to me. "She gon get attached to you" he said trying to start conversation.

"We may have not always got along but I'm not mad anymore. What happened, happened and I can't change it" I said getting up. He nodded.

I kissed him on the cheek and walked away to go sing happy birthday. Kentrell handed her to me. Everybody started singing happy birthday including me.

She blew out her candles and ate some cake. I got a whole plate of food. I was craving it. I was craving everything.

Me and zaria were both eating. Kentrell and his girlfriend came over laughing.

"Look at y'all" she said. I laughed still eating. "Yo T you good, you eating like you pregnant" kentrell said raising an eyebrow.

I frowned my face and kept eating.

"Ima go put her to sleep" his girlfriend said grabbing zaria. "Ima go with" kentrell said getting up.

I kept eating not caring.

Destiny came towards me. She grabbed my plate.

"Are you okay? You eating like you got a baby onna way" She said throwing it away. Why does everybody keep saying that.

"Your family cool as hell" she said I nodded. "Girl wipe your face you look a mess for a model" she said wiping my mouth.

I smacked my lips. "You need to! You got company in all" she said pointing behind me. I turned around and saw jahseh and Taylor.

They walked towards me. Jahseh thumped me. I groaned in pain. "You missed the party" I said to them.

"Nice to meet you I'm a big fan" Destiny said to jahseh. He smiled. "I'm staying in Florida I'm not going back to LA, I'll be fine" Taylor said.

Me and destiny shrugged, "Me and Tina leaving soon" destiny said. I nodded. "I know I should be back by august" Taylor said.

I sighed.

I nodded. We heard a siren go past the house slowly. "Police" me and jahseh said turning around quickly. Taylor and destiny frowned their face.

"What y'all been doing why y'all jump?" She asked. "No reason" I said. "How is it staying with stokeley" jahseh asked.

I sighed. "Annoying" I said with a laugh. Then ghost town - my boo started playing.

Me and jahseh got up and started doing the running man. Everybody was laughing and recording.

We then fell and started laughing even harder. We got up and went back to our table. I stood on the wooden swing that was attached to the tree.

It looked like it was old. It was actually, I used to swing on back when my mom was alive.

"That's dangerous get down. It could break" jahseh said. "Ohh you care"I said with a laugh.

"Yes, I love you now get down" he said. "I love you to infinity but I'm not getting down"
I said laughing even harder.

My step mom walked by looking me up and down. "You Better get your bit down" she said in a strong Mexican accent.

Me and jahseh laughed. I wonder how stokeley doing.

The music boomed through the whole house. I grabbed my cup of lean adding Hennessy to it. I took a big sip.

I was high and drunk as fuck. Somehow I couldn't get my mind off Tina and naija. I tried to go upstairs but I fell.

The whole room was colorful. I saw nothing but rainbows and Tina. I couldn't manage to get to the bathroom.

I grabbed the railing and tried to get upstairs. I felt my stomach turn and I threw up. I had two perks in my back pocket.

I wanted to to get extremely high and the lean or pills and liquor was barley doing anything. I popped the perc.

I felt like I was walking on stars. Every thing was blurry. I looked up stairs and saw tina. It was blurry but I knew it was her.

I trembled upstairs to try to reach her but she faded. I yelled. "Tina! Come back! Come back, come back" I said out of breath.

"Naija?" I said. I started calling out Tina an naija before everything went black.

I was in my living room talking to my grand parents and aunts. Jahseh left an hour ago. Taylor stayed to keep destiny company.

"Oh Tina look I found a picture of you when you were little" faith said. I grabbed it and smiled.

"You were one feisty thing" my grandma said . I laughed and took a picture of it. I missed this part of my family.

And here a picture of you and your mom and a picture of her when she was in her girl group. I looked at the two pictures and smiled.

"She was so passionate about what she did. She loved to rap and sing" my dad said. I looked at him and he looked away.

My aunt handed me a picture. I didn't even know she was here to be honest.

A few tears started to drop. "She was beautiful Tina" Destiny said. I nodded. "She was in TLC for some years, we just showing you pictures you can see of google" my grandma masks with a laugh.

"Um, im gonna head on out" I said standing up. "Taylor, destiny I'll see you guys soon" I said.

They nodded.

"I love you all bye" I said to everyone before walking out. I called a Uber back to stokeley place.

My heart kinda broke looking at those pictures.

The Uber arrived taking me back to stokeley house. I knocked 2 times and got no answer. I realized the door was unlocked.

I opened it and the smell of drugs hit my nose. The music was loud and the house was trashed. I got a little scared.

"Ski" I called out. No answer. I saw my airplane ticket on the floor with my suit case open. I walked towards the stairs seeing vomit all over.

I covered my mouth and nose. I saw feet at the top of the stairs. I ran up and stokeley was passed out.

I kept tapping him calling his name. No response. I started getting scared. "Stokeley! Baby wake up!" I said slapping him.

He was unconscious. I started crying. "What did you do" I cried trying to get him to wake up. I layed my head on his heart.

It was still beating but slow.

"You are not gonna die on Me" I said dragging him to the bathroom. I sprinkled water on him. He still wouldn't wake.

I put him in the shower part. I turned on the water letting it hit him. "Stokeley wake up! Don't leave me!" I said tapping him.

I was soaked at this point. I had to get him to wake up. He was not dying on me. I didn't get to tell him I love him.

I was panicking. I was shaking now.

"Stokeley. Stokeley. wake up! STOKELEY!" I yelled hitting him. "I love you I love you"
I cried. He wouldn't move or nothing.

I broke down crying. I hit my head on the door. "No, no, no, I'm so sorry" I said with tears all over my face.

I felt like dying and ending it all right there. I still loved him even tho I didn't act like it.

I broke down right there letting the water hit his lifeless body and hit my face. I was still crying.

I heard coughing and I immediately looked up. Stokeley was coughing. I quickly helped him up. "T-Tina is it really you?" He coughed.

"Yes, it's me, I thought I lost you" I said sitting him up. I turned off the water. He wiped my face. "It's okay, I'm here, I'm not going no where I promise" he said still coughing.

He held me. "I got you, forever" he said. I soon fell asleep on his wet chest.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

68.5K 2.6K 41
"And even though we live inside, a dangerously empty life, you always seem to bring me light."
10.8K 512 44
"I love you....", i felt my body hit the cold hard floor and everything blacked out.
109K 7.4K 99
He fell in love with the boy next door.
28.6K 1.3K 23
There was no escape from this sharp pain that I felt. No one understands me. I love you why don't you understand me. I'm hurting on the inside...