Cursed

By BrookeRobison

After Steven was back in his normal self but the Addons stick like the pink tail and the short pink horns... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
charpter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
charpter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
charpter 27
charpter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
Sqauel
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
Songs that was in the book

charpter 26

120 5 0
By BrookeRobison

fully ( steven size corrupt monster part 2 )

last time in cursed .

steven size corrupt monster part 1

it was early in the morning and steven was still in bed he couldnt move what ever he try , he scream for pearl name and she came running to steven . pearl left the room , steven look under the covers of the pink scales that was his legs and his feet , was he turning into a steven size monster .?an hour past and connie voice fills the room as she coming up stairs .

connie " are you ok , when you said that your turning back but you size i came as soon as i heard "

steven " my addons is acting up connie but i be fine "

connie " steven you roaring a bit "

steven " i know the pain " he roar out a pain sound . " i roar when im in pain "

connie " ok text me if you keep changing "

steven smile and nodded , connie left steven and now steven is back alone in bed resting on his back .

back to the story

it been couple days since the leg pain started he was steven size fully corrupted now , he only wanted berries to eat night and day and walk on his wobbly legs . he roar in pain more then talking now, the pain hurts him every moment .

pearl " steven drink this "

steven " no " he roar a tiny bit . " do i have drink the water"

pearl " steven we worried so much about you more then ever , i wish sometimes your mom was still around but they cant be you "

pearl sigh and open the balcony door for steven to look at or go out , pearl went back stairs . hour later steven went to the balcony door and step out it was sunset and the sun was making the sky turn pink , purple , orange , and yellow . steven can see the stars and the moon coming through. steven wacth the sun set till he can hear the crickets and the quite on the beach , the rest was a bulred .

the next day garent found steven still on the balcony , she try to wake him up but he wont moved .

garent " still breathing ok , at least he isnt dead "

to be continue ....

words : 417

thanks for reading part 2 , please vote and comment i see you in part 3 byyyyye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 25 14
Ok as some people may know steven died in the last book but managed to stay in Pink Stevens body to relive! But because he's body passed to Pink Stev...
88.8K 1.9K 37
BOOK #3: Steven Universe: Future CRINGE VALUE: MEDIUM. ✨☀️✨ ❝ If The Universe... Steven Universe. Didn't need you.. you wouldn't be here. ❞ ✨☀️✨ "Why...
49.6K 801 19
𝗔 𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆... 𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁? 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲! 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜'𝗺 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲...
6.9K 280 15
This is another book to Tough And Wise. I got a lot of reads on it so I thought I should add another book. There will be new gems along with old gems...