Pitch Black (Romantic Thrille...

By EliseNoble

Even a Diamond can be shattered... After the owner of a security company is murdered, his sharp-edged wife go... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Bonus Chapter - Emmy vs. Panic
What's Next?
Want to read more about Emmy on Wattpad?
Or if you're looking for another story on Wattpad...
Oxygen

Trouble in Paradise

18K 288 22
By EliseNoble

Trouble in Paradise is also available on Wattpad!

The Blurb:

When Callie Shawcross's wedding plans fall apart, a friend convinces her that a relaxing break in the sleepy Egyptian town of Fidda Hilal is just what she needs.

As she arrives in the former Bedouin fishing village, Callie feels a sense of peace. The sun is shining, the locals seem friendly and the sparkling azure sea is calling out to her. The day she meets a sexy stranger, she finds a welcome distraction from the life she left back home. But as her feelings for him get more serious, events in paradise take a dark turn.

After a series of mysterious disappearances, Callie is left hunting for answers, and during her frantic search, she finds out it's not only the town that has secrets.

Just click on my profile to start reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 76.5K 51
WATTY WINNER! Life has dealt city girl Olivia Porter a series of bad hands, but just as she's about to fold, fate intervenes and leaves her with a fu...
2.3M 54.7K 55
This was one of the first stories I wrote, read at your own risk :') "Oh don't act so innocent. I know you did this" I snap at him. "Yea so? You got...
1M 27.9K 36
Alex Brooks and before you might ask. No alex is not a boy she's a girl. And the baddest one of them all No she's not an FBI agent or she doesn't w...
35.7K 2K 39
❂ 1st Place in the Realist Awards 2017 ❂ Knight of the Dreamers Awards 2017 !Warning! Contains: ❂ Violence ❂ Sexual Content ❂ Mild Use of Adult Langu...