Agent 001✓|| J•JK

By kakiaa_

❝Rule number 1; never be number 2.❞ Do people always fall in love with what they c̶a̶n̶'̶t̶ shouldn't have? ᴀ... More

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
Agent 001 [#̷2̷]
prologue
secrets and sex.
salt on a wound.
kiss and tell.
hera and ares.
beginning to an end.
childrens fight.
shadow.
conceal.
kiss my ass.
what lies beneath.
friends can break your heart too.
scars of the past.
dying.
fight for vengeance.
fool.
wish.
euphoria.
i don't know me.
just watch.
I can't.
ignore.
oh god.
sorry.
purpose.
whatever it takes.
헤라.
no more.
promise.
revenge.
consequences.
fulfil.
it all ends.
epilogue.

[19]

12.1K 643 95
By kakiaa_

Jungkook swiftly got up from the bed, standing behind the door before I opened it to see who it was. It was just a hotel staff member giving out leaflets to new stayers. A sigh of relief escaped our mouths as I closed the door.

"It won't be long till they track us, we need to leave, now," I said, grabbing our suitcases while Jungkook still couldn't process the situation. We quietly left the hotel room, noticing the North Korean soldiers walk in with a line formation from the other entrance.

"We barely made it out on time," I spoke, shaking my head in disappointment of his reckless actions. "Well how was I supposed to know I had to be this careful," he said, awkwardly scratching the back of his head.

"We have to find another hotel before sunset, c'mon," I pulled his hand while having my other arm drag the suitcase. My stomach started to rumble, really hard, we hadn't had anything since we had woken up.

"Let's eat first," Jungkook suggested. My stomach was just like me, fucking loud, it wasn't hard to hear it rumble like crazy. I sat down with the suitcases on a bench near a tree while Jungkook went to buy food from a shop, I would've gone but he told me he could handle ordering food in english.

The scenery looked really similar to the part of the north that I grew up in, unknowingly memories flushed down my brain.

- "Yeol you won't guess what I managed to see! I saw the soldiers practicing fight skills, and your Chan managed to learn it!"

"Teach me teach me!"

"You'll never need to learn it, I'll always be there to protect you." -

He said he would protect me, I should've known it wasn't true. But I guess I'm not one to judge, we're all liars, aren't we? Or am I a lone sinner?

"What are you thinking about?"

Startled at the sudden noise, my reflex was to quickly lift my head, crashing it straight against Jungkook's forehead.

"Ouch," we both groaned, rubbing our foreheads in pain. Before Jungkook could say anything I smelt the food from the bag he was holding, making me only care about that in the moment. I snatched it off of him, pulling out the sandwiches so fast you'd think I hadn't eaten in days. We finished the sandwiches and head off to find a place to stay.

"You know, since we can't find a hotel to stay in, we could just, you know, buy a tent," Jungkook spoke making me stop and stare at him.

"What?" He asked.

"That's the smartest thing you've ever said," I smiled, walking off to a store to buy a tent.

We bought a large tent and some sleeping bags, then we set off to find a place we could actually set these down in. Suddenly, rain starting pouring down heavily with hail. We quickly ran to find shelter, only to notice we ended up standing at the entrance of a historic library, where all the old things that happened in the north were written so they wouldn't be forgotten.

The rain didn't seem like it would calm down any time soon, so we decided to venture inside.

"Jungkook I'm telling you right now, speak louder than this volume and you'll be sentenced to 3 years in prison," I whispered.

"3 years? For speaking loudly? What type of bullshit rules are those," he uttered. We walked deeper down the library, where more of the interesting stuff would be.

"What on earth," my heart dropped reading the title of a certain book that seemed untouched for years.

Leader's secret son.

Jungkook seemed intrigued too, since while I flipped the pages he was paying full attention. "The president had an affair with another woman after marriage, who ended up pregnant with an unwanted child. That child was kept hidden for most his childhood because the leader was embarrassed of him. Then the boy willingly became a slave," I read.

"What an idiot, he could've just lived under the shadows and no one would've known," Jungkook shook his head, facepalming.

"Can you just let me read the rest?" I glared at him, he shrugged and I continued.

"All the soldiers were informed that he was the son of the leader so they wouldn't dare to mistreat him even though he was a slave, however the public was still clueless to that fact. The boy ended up having bigger plans, sick of being abandoned he wanted to, escape." I slowed down, taking a deep breath before continuing.

"He was soon found dead, presumed to be murdered. His death was never investigated since the leader wasn't fond of the idea that his wife would find out about this secret son," Jungkook finished it off for me.

"This history book has to be illegal, if anyone finds this they're gonna chop off every historians head until they find out who published this," I muttered, talking to myself. "I mean if the public didn't know who he was then how did a historian even find out?" Jungkook asked.

"Maybe it wasn't a historian," I spoke, still in deep thought.

"You seem certain," Jungkook analysed my expression.

"Well would you look at that, the rain stopped," I changed the topic, looking out the window. I grabbed the box with the tent inside before walking out. Jungkook followed after me with a face full of questions.

"It's still so early, there's no point in setting up the tent right now. We won't be sleeping now anyways," I said.

"Then, let's look for something to do in the meantime, like, that," Jungkook pointed in a direction after looking around for a while, running towards a poster.

"Look, there's a 24 hour martial art academy right near us. We can spend time there, and then I can show you how good I am at everything," he boasted.

"Let's go then, I can't wait to beat you at everything," I smiled. We asked around to find the exact location until we finally made it. They handed us the proper attire and led us to a practice room.

"Byeol you didn't tie your belt properly," Jungkook informed me, fixing his own uniform.

"Do it for me then," I tilted my head, watching him smile ever so slightly before coming my way.

"Here," he said, tying it with a tight knot, slowly standing up straight, maintaining eye contact the entire time. Creating sexual tension must be a hobby of his.

"Ok Jungkook, let's see what you've got," I said, stretching my arms. He took steps back to warm up. He did an axe kick for a starter, then moved onto more advanced moves, ending it with a punch flying just centimetres away from my face to make me flinch, as you can guess it didn't work.

"Mm, not bad," I nodded, not fazed that my face could've been torn apart by his big ass hand.

"I can't do much because I literally got stabbed the other day but I can teach you some things," I spoke, making Jungkook laugh.

"You're gonna teach me? Sure it shouldn't be the other way round?" He teased, I faked a laugh with him before turning it back to my resting face.

"You may be good at street fighting, but this is martial arts, not the same thing Junglebook," I patted him on the shoulder.

"Just try to block the moves I do," Jungkook spoke to me like I was a baby, it was pissing me off but I tried not to show it. I blocked every one of his moves calmly standing in one place, I could tell he was starting to get competitive because his next punches were coming faster with a lot more power.

"You sure you don't want me to teach you something?" I asked teasingly. "What's that?" He furrowed his eyebrows, looking behind me, I turned around to see absolutely nothing. Right as I swivelled my head back around I caught him trying to surprise me with an attack. But my reflexes aren't so bad, I grabbed his arm, flipping him over onto the floor with ease.

He groaned as I chuckled, watching him express his pain before lending him my hand to help him back up.

"Fine, teach me Miss Kim," he sighed giving up. I taught him a lot of things and as good as he was physically, he picked them up easily. He might have almost had a better posture than me. Just almost. We rested for a water break before getting back to the fighting mat.

"Why do you think that boy was killed?" Jungkook asked out of the blue, making me freeze. "Why are you so curious?" I looked down.

"I mean, he was killed and nobody even noticed because he was hidden from the public, he died and not a single soul mourned him. Aren't you even the slightest bit interested?" He shrugged.

"You know maybe you were right, about love being foul," I spoke in a pitiful tone.

"What are you talking about?" Jungkook asked, softly, lifting my chin to make me look at him straight in the eyes. I sighed and just started to fight him with the moves I had just taught him.

"Do you remember what I said I did to my first love?" I asked, blocking his kick.

"Yeah, you said you killed him, but what does that have to do with the boy in the book?" He replied, throwing a punch in my direction, I grabbed it and pulled him close to me.

"Jungkook, you absolute dimwit."

"He is the boy in the book."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 1.5K 10
Jkff An unexpected meet with a stranger and then falling in love with that person without knowing his real identity.... -would you still love that p...
109K 5.5K 66
Life is not always fun, but it's fair. It may not bring you the things you want but it always gets you what you need. "I hate you Kim Y/n" "So do I...
80K 3.2K 47
[Mafia Romance, Love Triangle] "Baby! You are too sweet its hard to resist" ___________________ One trip and a misunderstanding was enough for Y/n to...
878K 20.1K 29
⇒ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begin. You could be free, happy and experien...