A Close Family (+18)

By D3m0nm4n

Stepfamilies can have rocky relationships, but later on they can be a lot closer than ever. Original work by... More

The Step Family
Day 1
Day 2
Day 4
Day 5
A Close Family (Epilogue)

Day 3

29.4K 241 6
By D3m0nm4n

(Y/n) pov

The day did not go as I had expected it to. If I'm to be honest, I thought the fact that Lizzie and Chloe found out I had sex with the other, things would be much more awkward between us. But with how the day went I was approved otherwise.

During the first break from classes, Lizzie dragged me off to a storage shed, (where they kept the sports equipment) and had me fuck her against one of the podiums. Things got a little risky when we had to hide as someone came into the shed to collect some things. Lizzie made things riskier by the fact she was still bouncing in my lap. 

We got through it without getting caught though.

Then during lunch, Chloe kept me behind in the classroom where we just finished our shared lesson and had me take her whilst she was bent over the desk. Fortunately, there weren't any interruptions this time. It allowed me to see that other side of Chloe which she kept hidden with her squeaky, clean personality.

All in all, it was a good day with the only issue being at the end where my last teacher had the whole class stay behind an extra half hour, ranting on about something. I'm not sure what is, as I zoned out but the fact he droned on and on really got annoying.

I grumbled about that the whole way home and when I got back, I was happy kicking my shoes off.

Then I noticed a note on the table, so I picked it up and read it. It was from Heather, which said she would be late back again and so I headed up to my room to take a load off, but it seems that would be happening as I was greeted by both Chloe and Lizzie....only in their lingerie and laying on my bed. Chloe holding Lizzie as they looked to me.

"Welcome back, Y/n. We heard your class got held back and seeing that mum's not here... So we figured we make you feel better.~" Chloe said as she beamed at me whilst holding her sister who was blushing.

I just blinked a few times before finding myself laying on my bed with Chloe kissing me as Lizzie was unfastening my pants and pulling them down to free my flaccid length. 

Chloe pulled my hand to cup her cladded chest as her lips pushed deeper against mine. She even brought our tongues into the fray and have them dance with each other as she moaned between our mouths. 

I heard a grumble from Lizzie who was stroking me to full mast, before wasting no time in taking my cock into her mouth. My eyes turned to look into hers as they stared up into mine. She didn't say anything verbally, but the look in her gaze was basically demanding that I don't focus on Chloe.

I reached a hand down into Lizzie's hair as she bobbed her head, her eyes closing as she focused on what she was doing.

Chloe broke our kiss and looked me in the eyes. A smile on her lips as she pulled my hand from her chest and dragged it down her body to dip into her panties as she whispered for me to touch her. I wasn't needing to be told twice and so rubbed my finger against her clit, which caused Chloe to moan and lock our lips together again.

She rubbed herself against my touch before gasping as I slid a finger into her before my attention was brought to Lizzie again.

She lifted her mouth from my cock and the wet warmth was replaced with a cushiony softness that I saw to be her breasts wrapping around my shaft and licking the tip of it. Her eyes staring up into mine before she again took the tip of my cock into her mouth and sucked on it as she rubbed her chest along my shaft.

It just have been another means to have me pay attention to her as well. Really for someone who was so abrasive to me for most of the year... she wanted my attention a lot.

As I was thinking about that I failed to notice the build up in my loins, until it was upon me and I groaned before bucking my hips and shot my load over Lizzie's chest, but she didn't complain. Instead, she tried to catch some in her mouth whilst staring up at me.

Her lips sucked on the tip of my cock for a moment before she cleaned herself of my cum.

She and Chloe then looked to me before both crawled to my side.

"Who do you want first? Cause we'll both make you feel better.~" The latter asked as she leaned closer to me, but then Lizzie hugged me closer to her and said she wanted to go first. Chloe asked why Lizzie was so affectionate to me as of late, which was something I was wondering.

My younger stepsister blushed before saying how I gave her the best fucking she's received, "I want to go first!" she repeated before removing her panties and getting into her hands and knees whilst facing away from me. Lizzie shook her ass as to entice me as I got behind her and positioned myself to her surprisingly wet pussy.

Without wasting another second, I plunged myself deep into Lizzie and she let out a squeal of joy before leaning her upper body against the bed as I began thrusting, Chloe kneeling at my side and pulling me to kiss her as I was taking Lizzie from behind. 

The elder of my step siblings held me to our kiss and had our tongues dance, her eyes staring into mine before breaking the kiss and leaning to my ear. "You're such a good stepbrother to us, taking care of me and Lizzie." she breathed softly before pecking my cheek and moving down to her sister.

As Lizzie was moaning from my steadily increasing thrusts, she was brought into an incestuous kiss by Chloe and didn't refuse in returning it as it muffled her moans slightly.

I gripped Lizzie's hips and pulled her back against each of my thrusts which increased the volume of her moans again in spite of the kiss muffling them, she was enjoying this a lot as I was getting rougher with her.

"Ah, fuck me! Fuck me, (Y/n)!" Her voice came out louder before she pushed back against me so I was laying down and Lizzie was on top and facing away.

She turned her head to lock her lips with mine and I held her legs apart whilst starting to piston myself into her, "Ahhh!! God, you're the best fuck ever!" She moaned as she was writhing atop me before Chloe involved herself again by pressing against Lizzie so their chests meshed together.

But instead of starting the kiss with her sibling again, Chloe locked her lips with mine and let our tongues dance once more. This made Lizzie whine a little as it took focus from her, but I upped the speed and force of my thrusts to compensate her on the loss of attention, again. It surprised me with how much she wanted my focus after the last year of her being a bitch.

"AHH!!!!!"

It was a moan louder than all the previous and Lizzie shoved Chloe away, so she could have a kiss from me as she came. The sudden increase tighter, forcing me with her and this led to the kiss losing perfusion of sorts.

The lock broke and her tongue lulled at the side of her mouth as she gasped for breath, a grin turned up on Lizzie's lips as she leaned against me and said I knew how to make her feel good. She acted as if we did this many times before but I have to say I prefer her not snapping at me all the time.

So I gave her one last kiss before lifting her off me, this making Lizzie whine as I pulled out from her.

I the looked to Chloe who sat opposite me and parted her legs whilst pumping a finger into herself. "Is it my turn now, stepbrother?" she asked in an innocent tone, but let out a squeal as I penetrated her.

Again, there was no waiting and I immediately got to thrusting and Chloe locked her limbs around my body to keep me close and locked our lips together in a deep kiss. So soon from starting and she seemed to be loving it already.

I found that Chloe was also partial to it being rough and so I didn't hold myself back too much. Her breaths coming out ragged as she stared at me with glistening eyes. Her hips bucked up to meet each of my thrusts until I pinned her down and leaned into her shoulder. The only part of either of us moving being my hips, which were crashing against her as she gasped and moaned.

Though it was all feeling amazing, I still thought this whole situation was wrong. I know I'm too far down this pit of debauchery, but I did understand the wrongness of me fucking my two stepsisters.

My mind was quickly put to ease though by Chloe gasping that she loved me and then Lizzie tugged at one of my hands to hold her own, that being her means to say it as well.

And I think to myself: ‘How can something so wrong, feel so right?

I didn't ponder too much on that as I just let myself thrust deep into Chloe triggering her orgasm, but I didn't stop there. I let go of Lizzie's hand to hold Chloe's hips as I collided our bodies over and over.

Her tone and phrase being unbefitting to one who was meant to be an upstanding student and school council president. It was too much for me to comprehend, so I just focus on giving her what she wanted. At this point she made it clear she just wanted me to cum inside her like I did Lizzie, and so I gave Chloe just that.

I pushed deep into Chloe and let myself cum. Her eyes lighting up and a bright smile turning up on her lips as I pumped her full of my cum before pulling out and she leaked of my release.

"So, hah.... round two?~" She asked without hesitation and in the next few minutes, me, Chloe, and Lizzie were at it again.

Chloe on the bottom, Lizzie on top of her and I was thrusting between the whilst alternating between their pussies. We kept going until cumming again, but still we went on with another position after the next.

Lizzie on her back as I was thrusting into her with Chloe kissing me as her sister was licking her pussy, following that was me taking Chloe as she orally pleasured Lizzie.

In short, it was an energetic evening until Heather arrived home sooner. Me and my step siblings quickly getting dressed and making ourselves presentable, before going down for the evening dinner. Heather asking what we got up to, so Chloe said she helped me with my studies while Lizzie took up her bitchy attitude again.

The two sat close to me during the meal, but we kept to ourselves what happened between us, as a secret. I felt though that Heather may find out about us sooner or later.

It was only a matter of time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dope Dealer By Vera Gang

General Fiction

4.7K 235 30
Book 1 of the Trilogy 💊
23 0 10
Love can be difficult especially if you already have a boyfriend and you fall for your stepbrother. It has always been you and your dad but now his...
2.3K 25 200
Bunch of thoughts and feelings ♡
50.2K 741 30
Jessie and Harper: a lot closer than step sisters should be After Harper's mother cheats on her father leading to their divorce she meets a girl on...