Thinking Out Loud || #Wattys2...

Oleh kehlanixkordei

Camila is Miami Highs girls soccer team assistant. She's made fun of for no reason. But has the biggest crush... Lebih Banyak

1: Washing Uniforms
2: Work Outs
3: Texting buddies
4: Hanging Out and Hooking Up
5: Rave Lights and Fight Nights
6: Paris
7: Making up and out
8: Smelling Revenge
9: My Everything
10: 1st Place
11: Problems
12: Conflicted
13: Homecoming
14: Daddy Divorce
15: Going All Out
16: Planning
17: The Big Day
18: Getting Caught
19: Loosing Myself
20: Trying to Reason
22: Fix a heart
23: Good News and Bad News
24: Slow Recovery
25: Going Home
26: I Hate ThanksGiving
27: Keeping a Secret (Not)
28: Results
29: Planning a Party
30: Emergency
31: Anger Managment.
32: A new Chapter
33: The Start of Something New
34: Lost it all
35: Over Time
36: First Day
37: Smash Into You
38: It Was Just a Test
39: Letting You In
40: I Know Im Not the Only One
41: Leave Your Lover
42: Picking the perfect one
43: Games Girls and Gems
44: The Last Step
Epilouge

21:Last Games

15.9K 434 135
Oleh kehlanixkordei

Dinah POV

"Dinah!" I turned my head to see Lauren running towards me. She slowed down and came to a stop beside my locker.

"What's up?"

"Can you tell Camz to meet me by the bleachers. I need to talk to her about something really important. I don't care about her dads rules this is really important." She said looking around nervously.

"Why do you look like you've seen a ghost or something?" I asked shutting my locker and leaning against it.

"I have an interview after school and I'm really nervous. Just get Camz to meet me. Please ok. Thanks gotta go bye!" She hugged me quickly and took off down the hall almost running over a little freshman.

"That was...ok." I shook my head and made my way to my next class.

I took my seat waiting for Camila to walk into math. Oh how I hate math numbers and fractions and stuff I don't care about.

"Hey Cheech." Camila said sitting down beside me.

"Hey, Lauren said to meet her, it's something important. Id go now before class really starts. I'll cover for you. You know Lauren's free period is now so go." I said to her before she could get too comfortable.

"Uh ok." She got up and walked towards the door running into our teacher.

"May I go to the bathroom really quick please." I heard her say looking back at me nervously.

"Sure. Be quick." She ran out the class room and down the hall.

Those two are literally the same person.

---
Camila POV

I walked along the bleachers when a hand grabbed my wrist making me jump.

"God damn it Lauren!" I groaned hitting her arm. She grabbed my face and kissed me and I melted into the kiss.

"I needed to do that. Sorry." She apologized pulling back.

"No no it's fine. But what's so important? By the way I read you letter and I'm going to try and be there ok." I said rubbing her arm.

"I have an interview with Sports illustrated today. I just wanted to tell you if they say anything or ask me about relationships I'm going to say nothing. Also I decided not to wait so here." She pulled out a little black box. My eyes got wide.

"Lauren we're still in Highschool and come on if you where going to propose at least get down on one knee. Jes-"

"Shut up and take the box." She chuckled holding it out. I took it and looked at her. She nodded and I pulled it open.

"Lauren you said you weren't proposing!" I groaned taking the silver band out.

"For God sakes. It's a promise ring!" She said taking the small band and placing it on my finger.

"It's beautiful but why this?" I asked playing with ring.

"Because right after I got done talking to your dad and everything I said to him about you was true. I love you a lot. I see my self in the future with you. I even said it in the letter. I really really love you. I can't see myself with anyone else. Seriously." She said cupping my face and rubbing my cheek. I looked into her green eyes and saw all sincerity in her eyes. I leaned in and kissed her wrapping my arms around her neck.

"Lauren that's so sweet." I said smiling at her. She pulled a silver chain out of her pocket.

"I know you don't really wear rings so I got you this so you can wear it around your neck." She said pulling the ring from my finger and sliding it onto the chain. She helped me put it on and I smiled at her again.

"Say it again." I mumbled.

"I love you." She smirked.

"Again."

"I..." She kissed my cheek "love..." She kissed my nose "you..." She pecked my lips twice and I smiled again. "Also since I'm preparing for my surgery in a few day. You have to take my spot for soccer. Is that ok? There is only three games left." She asked grabbing my hand and smiling softly.

"Yeah sure. I guess." I mumbled looking up at her.

"Want me to walk you back to class?" She asked again.

"No. I don't want to risk it."

"Ok. I'll let you go." she gave me a kiss on the cheek before walking away.
---
Lauren's POV
I made my way to the sports illustrated office.

"Ah Lauren. Welcome." I was greeted as I walked in by a very attractive looking blonde. But not as good looking as my Camila.

"Hi." I said shaking her hand.

"I'm Brooke and I'll be interviewing you then you will go in for pictures. Ok?" She asked smiling.

"Alright." I smiled back at her. We went into a small room with two chairs and a camera.

"Don't worry the camera is just going to record what we say so I can type it up." She said turning it on and I sat down in one of the chairs and she sat in the other.

Brooke: Ok hi Lauren.

Lauren: Hello thanks for having me.

B: no problem lets get right into this. As a Highschool senior how do you balance your studies with your sports is it hard?

L: No. I'm a very organized person. as a senior I get two free periods a day so I'll take those times out to do homework or study for big test and stuff. Then you know sports. Haha.

B: Good Good. Now I'm sure you have a personal life are you seeing someone? If so is it hard to balance that and sports?

L: Id rather not answer about being in a relationship but in the past. It has been hard because practices get in the way of date nights.

B: ok ok I'll respect that. Now what are all the sports you play?

L: Soccer Basketball and Softball.

B: That's awesome. Would you ever consider trying other sports?

L: as a kid I played volleyball and ran track. So yeah I guess I could do those things.

B: ok well Lauren two more question. We have heard you've been offered by so many different colleges for Soccer. As far as The University of Miami or UCLA. Where would you choose to go?

L: Probably MU because it's close to home.

B: ok and the last question; What do you think it takes to be a captain or leader on the field?

L: Just communication. With new players helping them get to the right spots. Or even just encouragement. Being tough is something too. You have to be tough on those who don't try that's really important. It might be harsh or be hard but if they want to play the sport or get better they have to have it hard on them. So just taking charger being helpful and encouraging.

B: Ok that's great. That's amazing. Well thank you for coming in Lauren.

L: Thanks for having me.

I stood up and she led me into a small photography room.

"Jamie here will take your pictures." she smiled before leaving me with this girl. She turned around and my mouth dropped.

"Lauren Jauregui! You haven't changed a bit." She smiled walking over to me.

"I uh...yeah I Guess." I rubbed the back of my neck and sighed.

"Ok well for the shoot you're going to take one picture in your regular clothes with a basketball and soccer ball at your feet and hold this bat then after you can change into your soccer uniform." She informed me giving me a quick once over. I rolled my eyes and posed for the first few pictures. After that I grabbed my uniform and walked off to change. In that time I pulled my phone out to text Camila.

5:14 Babe...at the interview someone who used to be really obsessed with me is here and I can't take it.

5:16 Stay strong love.

That's it. Stay strong love. I sighed and put my phone in my bag before walking back out.

"Looking sexy Jauregui." She smirked.

"Jamison just tell me where to stand." I groaned.

"Woah woah. No need to call me by my full name Laurenza." She smirked walking towards me.

"Don't call me that. Just tell me where to stand." I mumbled annoyed.

"Fine. Right here. Hold this ball." She said tossing me a soccer ball. I caught it and stood on the spot she told me before she started snapping a few pictures.

"Ok turn around." She said.

"Why?"

"You last name is on your jersey correct?"

"Oh...yeah yeah it is." I turned around and put my hair over my shoulders as she took pictures of me.

"Alright all done. Lauren." She said walking towards me I turned and around and she was too close.

"Back up Jamison." I groaned pushing her back a bit.

"What if I kiss you?" She asked.

"You'll get fired because I'll report sexual harassment. Now move please." I asked nicely.

"Fine fine." She groaned and let me go. I saw a flash go off and I groaned as she laughed.
---
These games got hard for Camila. Lauren was at every last game all the way down to the biggest game. Senior night. Lauren stood in her uniform her hair down with her hand behind her back.

"Welcome parents and fans to Senior Night. This is a night we recognize our seniors who we will miss so much next year." The announcer said over the speaker. Lauren looked over at Camila who was tying up her cleats.

"Normani Kordei Hamilton..." The Announcer said as Normani walked on the field meeting her parents.

"Normani. It was such a great season. From our crazy beyonce analogies to singing in the locker rooms. I'll miss you next year girl. So I'm glad we finished off the year big." Dinah spoke reading from a paper and Normani smiled big at her friend. A few more girls got called and Lauren started to get nervous. She hadn't seen her dads car or her dad at the fact. She even texted her mom about it.

"Senior 27 Captain Lauren Jauregui." Her name was called and she saw as her dad jogged onto the field. Lauren smiled and walked up to him giving him a big hug.

"Lauren...through all the stuff we've done as far as you sticking up for me when I was endlessly picked on to the day we became Bestfriends and extremely close. To you taking me out for the best times in Paris to you figuring out your love...for...me..." Camila said slowly. Lauren looked at her then to the crowd and saw her dad sitting there beside her mom and her sister. Lauren glanced back at Camila who put her paper down.

"Camz what are you doing?" Lauren mumbled to herself.

"Lauren is the best person you could ask for as a friend. A sister...a daughter or even a girlfriend. Not many people knew or know me and Lauren had been together for a while. Many people didn't really look at Lauren and see her as that type of girl. She looks tough but honestly behind the tough exterior she is the biggest goof ever." Camila chuckled making the crowd aw.

"It was a great year Lauren. A great season. With you by my side and by the teams side. We and I love you and will miss you." Camila finished and Lauren smiled.

Lauren and the others returned to the bench and Camila and her exchanged a hug.

"Your dad is watching us." The green eyed girl said.

"I don't care." Camila mumbled kissing Lauren softly.

"That's my girl." Lauren mumbled.

"Lauren...rille them up one last time." Coach said to her. All the girls circled around Lauren who pulled Camila with her in the circle.

"Ladies!" Lauren yelled and the team replied with a loud yeah.

"Whats tonight?!"

"Game Night!"

"What are we gonna do?!"

"Win!!"

"I believe that we will win!" Lauren yelled and the team chanted it.

"HARDWORK ON THREE TOGETHER ON SIX! 1,2,3..."

"HARDWORK!"

"4,5,6..."

"TOGETHER!" The crowd cheered and all the seniors filled the field.

"Camila be read to go in for Lauren. Dinah for CeCe alright." Coach said.

The game started and Lauren scored three goals already. Camila went in for Lauren. Lauren grabbed her neck and put their foreheads together.

"Listen to me. This team is tough. Go out there and get the ball to Normani. She'll get it to dinah. Make a fast break towards the goal. Look for the ball and get it in. You'll do fine. You'll do great. Don't be scared you got this. Be strong love." Lauren said patting her back before walking off the field. She pulled her warm up on over her jersey and switched her cleats to some simple Nike Runners.

"CAMZ UP!" Lauren yelled from the side line. The brunette ran up and Dinah passed her the ball and she put it in the goal. The game kept going but the other team figured out what was going on.

"Shit..." Lia mumbled.

"I know they figured it out. Put me back in." Lauren said pulling her warm up off and pulling her cleats on.

"Lauren...no. Don't you understand you have a condition. You need to be in active." She said looking at Lauren.

"Fine. What ever then pull Camila Dinah and Normani out for a second so I can tell them what I want them to do." Lauren said grabbing her clip board. She sighed and did what Lauren asked her. The three girls came out.

"Sit quickly and listen." Lauren said kneeling down in front of them.

"Good job out there Camz. You two guys. Now they know what we are doing. So now this is what I want you to do." The soccer player pulled open the cap to the marker and began drawing on the board.

"Camila. Get the ball down line. Cross it to the middle. Normani try to be there always. Camz if Mani isn't there. Turn the ball get it to Dinah in the middle. Cut through and Dinah pass it to her. Mila get it in. Dinah if you can take it up and score yourself. Do it. If camila chokes. Look for Mani she will probably be over here on the left. Get the ball to her. Cut down she'll get it to you get it in the goal. Alright?" All the girls nodded and tiredly drunk their water.

"Lauren..." Camila said pulling on her finger. The soccer player turned around and sat down beside Camila.

"What's up?"

"My dads here. I don't think he's too happy with the speech." The smaller brunette said.

"Let's talk about it later. Right now we have a game to win alright?" Lauren said pushing the conversation away.

The game went on with Dinah Camila and Normani running Lauren's strategy getting easy points. Lia put Lauren and the other seniors in for the last few minutes. They played keep away from the other team considering they where up by a good couple of points. They won the last game and everyone rejoiced. All but Lauren because she knew what was next on her list. She joined her father and siblings.

"Congrats on the last win." Chris said as they hugged. She smiled and looked back at her team and Caught Camila's eye. She ran over to her.

"I'll see you." Camila said hugging her.

"I'll text you." Lauren mumble before sharing a kiss with Camila. As if it was the last one.

---

Lauren laid across the couches in the waiting room watching doctors pass bye. She played with the wristband with her name on it. Chris was sitting with her and her dad was also.

"Lauren..." A nurse said. They all exchanged looked before walking towards him.

"I'll show you to your room ok?" He said. "My names Jake by the way I'll be your nurse."

"Alright." Lauren mumbled.

"Get changed and comfort while we wait for your doctor to come talk to you. See you in a bit."

Lauren got changed and laid in the hospital bed.

This is going to be crazy.
---
Sorry for the late update. I've been on a basketball trip so :)

Comment things for me to read. Love it when I see feedback.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.8K 54 8
Camila transfers to Miami University in the middle of the term to be closer to her sister Sofia when she's not in the best mental state. There she d...
45.6K 1K 30
Thrown together for a project that is due by the end of the year, Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui battle through the stages of a relationship in H...
342K 11.7K 41
Lauren Jauregui, she is a member from Fifth Harmony and she is 20 years old. She haven't dated anyone in a while, she was focused on her career and f...
1.6K 66 6
Lauren Jauregui runs the halls of Miami Jr/Sr Highschool alongside her best friends Normani Kordei Hamilton and Ally Brooke Hernandez . Not many peop...