Scars

By cheriefics

"The scars you left on me..." "They are so fucking beautiful" When highschool sweet hearts Jimin and Byeol w... More

Hello!
1. It's me!
2. We meet again
3. Tutor
4. Mr. Ballet
5. Movie time!
6. Date
7. The Chase
8. This Love
9. Crazy for you
10. Outta my mind
11. Birthday
12. Chingu
13. Waves
14. Why Jimin?
15. Turmoil
16. Kiss in the Rain
17. Picnic
18. Life goes on
Wait what?!
19. Life is a bitch
20. Push and Pull
21. Smells like love
22. Saudade
23. Hiraeth
āœ§ š“‘š“»š“øš“·š“½š“²š“­š“® āœ§
24. Band-aids
25. Kiss and makeup
26. Hi there, old friend?
27. Abditory
28. Simple things
29. Yeoubi
āœ§š“Ÿš“²š“µš“µš“øš”€ š“½š“Ŗš“µš““āœ§
30. Zemblanity
31. Cordolium
āœ§š“—š“øš”€ š“˜ š“¶š“®š“½ š“‘š”‚š“®š“øš“µ āœ§
32. Rain rain go away
āœ§š“š“µš“µ š“˜ š”€š“Ŗš“·š“½ š“Æš“øš“» š“¬š“±š“»š“²š“¼š“½š“¶š“Ŗš“¼ š“²š“¼ š”‚š“øš“¾āœ§
33. Mauve
34. I know how it feels
35. Soft boi
36. The Meet
37. Realisation
38. Cozen
39. Dern
40. Missing
41. Finding her
42. 24 hours
43. Moira
44. Cicatrize

Park's songs on repeat

764 56 9
By cheriefics

The waves of truth hit Byeol and Jimin. Jimin had to pay for the thing her did.

Instead of having a different personalities they both found comfort in music.

The universal language.

Jimin pulled the tape of reel to reel around the metal holder and pressed down the start switch. He stared out of the window while resting his chin on the table. Although he never under stood the meaning of every word in the song he always loved it. It was a gift from her friend who now left to his home country India. It was the first movie they watched together.

Arjun Reddy.

Jimin said that the lead male has been inspired from him. His friend 'Akash' has laughed off and said that they should claim rights against the male lead.

Now the lyrics hit him hard. Making him realize that he is not half as good as the lead.

Track 2
Teliseney na nuvve

On repeat

Eng trans
Came to know that your are not mine anymore

Came to know that I'm not yours anymore...

Song 👆

Byeol has requested the same song on radio for the twentieth time now. She isn't tired of listening to the song and won't be for listening to twenty more.

Good thing the radio stations can't reject the requests of the listeners. It's not like they can block her call either.

If the telephone bill comes in later that month that is probably going to be filled with the radio station numbers for first twenty pages.

Track 11
Love will remember

At radio station

"We've got request for the love will remember again"

"Again!"

"Yes, sir"

"We are now playing the request from a listener who refused to give their name"

"Playing Love will remember by Selena Gomez, please call the number at the end of the song to send your requests. Dedicate your songs to your loved ones"

Now's all we've got and time can't be by....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 6.9K 49
Park Jimin. A single parent with a daughter, Kim Jiyeon. His late husband, Kim Namjoon, was died years ago because of an accident and leaving him and...
7.7K 409 18
~Can you trust me?~ ~Can you trust me?~ ~Please please please pull me tight, hold me~ Alex is now in university, fond memories of that one summer wi...
18.4K 637 23
Both of them are dancers. Both are the best in their class and are famous in their own country, but they've never met and they've never heard of each...
17.1K 1.4K 44
They wanted a happily ever after so badly...but the past crept up on them again Jimin and Yoongi are still madly in love with each other even after t...