You have me under control | �...

Por SunFlower1816

| | 38 chapters and 1 epilogue and 4 a/n | | ⚠️You don't have to vote⚠️ every comment makes me happy🤗 and I... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
🎉UUUAAAAA🎉
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Got tagged
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chaper 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Furudate, Arigatō
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 ⚠️
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue
A/n

Chapter 13

3.1K 83 17
Por SunFlower1816

Okay Okay before the actual game with Datekou begins, the boys have to warm up first. The boy trained thier receives and everything went really good... for the boys...
Everyone were in this 'oh shit' mood and were relly stressed until Noya made his Rolling Thunder. (Y/n) and Tanaka went up to Noya. Tanaka made fun of him but (y/n) had stars in her eyes, she was really impressed. After the situation calmed down Noya began to say some stuff that hyped everyone up and so that everyone have some positive thoughts and hopes about the game against Datekou. (Y/n) hugged Noya and wispered "thank you for loosen up the mood" and kissed him in the cheek. "Everything for the Sunflower" he said smirking at her. Nishinoya shrugged together as he felt Kageyama death glaring at him.

The game bagan and everyone was excited about the game. The gane was really exciting and really good.

(I'm not going to write the game diwn cause I'm really not good at writing the games)

The game was really good and Karasuno won... YASSSHAAAAAA... *cough cough* back to the story.

After the game Karasuno watched Aoba Johsai play against a unknown team. They won the game really fast and before Aoba Johsai went to pack thier things a certain brown haired boy spotted Karasuno grabbing thier things to go home. "Yoo hoo Tobio-chan did you liked the game. And did you brought 'lil flower'?." Oikawa greeted. The only answer that came from Kageyama was a 'Hmpf' out of anger."Ignore him let's go Tobio" (y/n) said quiet while grabbing his hand. "Oii lil flower a pleasure to meet you again we could go meet us at a cafe or in a park. If you feel uncomfortable you could bring your boyfriend." He said while waving at them. Sugawara tried to jump at him but before he could jump down and kill the brown hair captain, Daichi- daddy grabbed Suga- mommy and dragged *her* (hehe) out to the bus. Kageyama still angry and (y/n) still holding his hand trying to drag him to the bus while waving at Oikawa. Iwaizumi hitting Oikawa's head. "Iwa-chan whyy" "cause your messing with them Shittykawa" answered Iwa while sighing at him.

"Your sitting next to me in the bus (y/n)" Koushi said to (y/n) while walking to the bus. "No I want to sit next to Kageyama, what's wrong with that?"  The (h/c) haired girl asked her brother. "Because I want to sit next to my little sister" he said slightly mad. (Y/n) sighed at him. "Hey could I talk to your little sister?" Daichi asked while walking up to them. He nodded and (y/n) walked with Daichi. "Hey (y/n) you don't have to answer or talk but I just wanted you to know that you should be maybe think more about Suga... I mean don't get me wrong.. ehh it's hard to explain..... I mean you know you used to be just with Sugawara and just talking with him and now you kinda the whole time with Kageyama and talking to Kageyama and let your brother behind and I'm kinda worried about him." He said while looking at Suga who was talking with Kageyama. "You know I have this feeling that Suga could get the thoughts that Kageyama gets everything and that you were the only thing the he doesn't have but now he does too. But that's just a stupid thought you know just forget it I think you understand it." "Thank you Daichi" was the only thing she said to that and walked straight to Suga and hugged him. "Let's go eat ice cream when we're back. Just we two okay but you are buying." (Y/n) said while hugging him from behind. "K so are you finished talking to Daichi? So that I can let you alone and go to Daichi back?" "Yeah yeah you can walk to your husband" (y/n) said while giggling. "What was that?" "Nothing byeee" she said while pushing him towards Daichi.
"Hey are you okay ? Today was really weird." Kageyama asked (y/n) while looking slightly worried. "Dunno" "am I letting Suga really behind me cause of being with you?" She asked. "Hmmm maybe a bittttt" he said a bit lying to her. After that she kept quiet and walked with him to the bus and without talking once she sat down and Suga next to her. "You okay?" He asked his sister and she just said quietly 'yes' without looking at him.

Suga's pov

'What is wrong? Is she mad at me for sitting here or did something happen with Kageyama... I swear if he did anything I'm going to get the mom's.... ehh my friends.

Kageyama's pov

What's wrong with her have I said something wrong? Am I the person who made like this? Does she hate me now? Nooo she wouldn't... would she?

(Y/n)'s pov

'I can't look into Koushi's eyes... how could I get like this? Why am I such a bad sister? After everything what happend I swore to myself that I never going to let him feel alone again that I'm always going to look after him even if he's the one who is older... I swore that I'm going to be always with him. So why did I break it? Why am I such a bad sister and can not even do something that easy?'

We drove to the gym and I couldn't bring it over to talk, I can't even look into his eyes so I was really happy that he fell asleep. After we arrived and did all the things we had to do in the gym we all went home. I walked with Suga, Daichi and Asahi. They talked about how stressed Kageyama looks and how worried they are about that. I just stood there and listed, I mean I could maybe get him more softer but I should stay with Suga. Shrimpy tried it but it didn't really help he got just a bit more stressed and grumpier.

Sugawara's pov

Oh god Kageyama is too stressed about tomorrow and now even grumpy. Hinata isn't really a help with that. But (y/n) could be, but something is wrong with her she would go running to him and make him with the dumpes thing happy. What's wrong with her. I should talk to her while eating ice. "Hey moonlight why don't you try to cheer him up a bit?" "Okay" she said. And with that she went up to him and talked about some stuff and it worked until we had turn into a other street then him. After a lil time walking we got to a store who has our favourite ice we walked in and bought some more for our mom. On our way home was it really quiet so I began to talk. "Hey moonlight are you okay? Did something happen with you and Kageyama or have I done something?" "No no nothing happend I'm just tired I couldn't sleep today was a crazy day and how would you react if a boy tries to sexual harass you... hehe" she said but something was off. So I just nodded and we walked home. At home we ate the ice and with our mom and after that she said good night while mom and I still sitting in the kitchen. "Suga what happend today and I want the whole truth." Mom said looking serious into my eyes. Mom would flip out if she knew that but I couldn't lie to her either. So I told her everything from today even that she seems off. "Okay thank you Suga. Go brush your teeth when you finished with the ice I'm going to say good night." And with that she left up stairs.

(Y/n)'s pov

I couldn't hold it anymore so I said 'good night' to my mom and brother and ran up stairs into my room. I didn't know what to do so I called Kageyama while crying.

Tobio: hey (y/n) are yo-

Y/n: am I really a bad sister Tobio? Why am I a bad sister?

Tobio: hey calm down what happend. Is that because of that question that you asked me?

Y/n: yeah...

Tobio: hey (y/n) your not a bad sister okay maybe you did left him behind but that doesn't make you a bad sister... even the opposit, it makes you a good sister that you saw it and made something against it today. Don't bother it okay... you can still do something against it

Y/n: okay... *sob sob*

Tobio: come on don't cry... wipe your tears away and go to bed we can talk tomorrow about it and then I can give you a hug so that you can feel better.

Y/n: okay okay hear I don't cry anymore I'm fine okay but I still want the hug tomorrow... hehe

Tobio: hehe... okay okay good to hear you laughing again, now sleep fast so I can give you the hug... Good night
He said while smiling to himself.

Y/n: okay okay then hang up so I can sleep fast... hehe... Good night Tobio and thank you
She said while also smiling

Tobio: yeah yeah no problem. See ya tomorrow.

And with that we both hung up. Now I feel definitely better then before. And I'm kinda excited for tomorrow... of course because of the game not because of the hug ehehe.

*Knock knock*
"Yeah" I said while smiling at my phone cause of Tobio. "Hey are you okay I heard what happend today... wait why are you smiling who is that??? Or who was that???" she asked while smirking at me. "Yeah I'm okay now thanks to Kageyama and I was talking to him a few minutes ago"
"I seeeeee, so what are you two ?" "Oh mooommm stoppppp hehehe" and that kinda conversation continued until Sugawara came and said that he can't sleep because we are to loud.

A/n: hellu people sry that nothing came but I had/have a writer's block. So I hope that's good enough for today.
Check out my friends Melonsalatkind Noya x reader Fan Fiction. I luvv it... Oya?
Stay fresh and healthy 🍀
Your author-chan 🌻

Words: 1737

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

26.6K 700 26
Hi so this was supposed to be a really short story, like 10-15 chapters short, but I ended up elongating it. So just a heads up this book moves reaaa...
112K 1.2K 19
☁︎ ┆ ❝ The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ❞ As of August 2022, this book is currently undergoing major edi...
7.7K 268 57
"Let's play a game." "What kind of game." "It's to see how much we can annoy each other until the other wants to switch rooms." "You're on." This is...
2.3K 108 28
WARNING: Smut (alittle bit) THIS IS A REWRITE! (this was originally the first book I wrote too) Female reader is Lily (aka Y/n) Lily wants to become...