𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠...

By ItzAnimeUnicornGirl

Luck regains his conscious from the reincarnation spell but it seems like Magna is exhausted and collapses af... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3.5
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 3

972 24 1
By ItzAnimeUnicornGirl

~Luck's POV~

"What a mysterious place..." I thought to myself while they dragged me with binding magic into a cage made out of iron. My heart started racing "Why did it have to be me? Today was when Magna got out of recovery... I should be there", I wasn't thinking the same anymore. I was someone that had a freaky personality, someone that always has a creepy smile and someone that loved fighting. What changed me? Was it that weird feeling I felt when I saw Magna that made me soft, do I- Wait No, No, No, I can't, I just can't" While thinking to myself I heard metal clanking on the floor, I couldn't see anything while being blindfolded but I sensed powerful mana surrounding me.

"Oi, kid! I heard you are really powerful and I was wondering if you could lend some of that mana you're loved by?" someone said. "N-no" I stuttered, I struggled to get out of the binding magic but seems like it was too strong to break out of. I screamed as they tortured me, my tears fell from my eyes and dripped on to the ground. "Looks like we're going to have to take it by force," said a different voice.

While they took about half of my mana, I heard a voice in the distance but it was too faded. I started losing consciousness but I was still crying but my screaming went quieter and quieter. 

BANG! POW!

I heard punching and someone using magic against someone. Someone took off my blindfold, it was Magna... Before I knew it I had passed out due to the pain...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 1.1K 16
Dabi wasn't a big lover. His father abused him and he was outcasted from his siblings. When he ran away from his family, he joined the LoV (Leauge of...
12.2K 168 18
Uh anyways, I see that you choose this book to read, well... Drew liked Jake for a long time, Jake always hangs out with Hailey and the others, and d...
31.3K 820 13
Lev finds himself in a depressed state and refuses to do anything Yaku tries to figure out what's wrong with him. The team starts to worry but Yaku w...
4.1M 262K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...