Glitch Techs: Miko X Five One...

FanGamer101 tarafından

Many of you probably don't know this show on Netflix, but you should check it out nonetheless! Daha Fazla

Glitch Techs - Miko X Five One-Shot
A.N.
Lost In My Thoughts
Hanging Out...Though It Seems Like A Date.
Short Game of Truth & Dare
Another A.N.
A Risky Game
Is Five Jealous?
Yet Another A.N.
Our Future
Loyalty
A.N. Special Announcement
For You, Meeks.
Partner Double Meaning
Partner Double Meaning: The Date
A Little About Her Past...
A Little About Her Past...Continued.

Cheering Up Miko

2.6K 30 55
FanGamer101 tarafından

It was the end of another shift for the pair of glitch techs, however one of them was greatly upset.

"I'm tired of Mitch just coming in and stealing our glitches last minute!" Miko exclaimed, clearly furious about the situation.

Upon finishing and defeating the glitch, Mitch had swooped in and contained it before they could.

"It's ok, Miko. No need to get worked up over this." Five explained calmly, he got a death stare in return however. The both of them were walking towards their Hanobi van, and upon entering, Miko seemed to have calmed down. She was still mad, yes, but it wasn't as explosive as it was before. "I hate him.." She muttered, staring out the window as Five drove her back home. "Yea I do too. He's a jerk." High Five simply responded. He didn't want to accidentally piss her off by saying something wrong. Miko scoffed and continued to look out the window. "You don't say." High Five remained quiet.

Five parked on the street outside of her house to drop her off. Sluggishly, Miko got off, with a frown still remaining on her face. Five peered over at her and noticed that she was just bummed out at this point. "Seeya tomorrow, Miko!" Five responded in a happy tone, trying to get a smile out of her. "Seeya tomorrow Five.." Miko mumbled as Five's expression went from smiley to concern.

Slamming the door, Miko walked to the front door and entered her home as Five drove away.

Later That Afternoon...

Miko, watching a video on her phone at the kitchen table, perked up when she heard the doorbell ring. "I'll get it." Nica stated, getting up from her seat in the living room. Upon hearing the door, Miko tried her best to overhear her conversation.

"Oh what's up Five?" Nica fist bumped the fellow glitch tech at the front door. "Hey Nica, is Miko around?" Five asked curiously, peeking inside the doorway.

"Miko! Your boyfriend is here!" Nica yelled.

Both Miko and Five blushed furiously upon hearing those words.

"Who's boyfriend..?" Mayumi Kabota, Miko's mom, asked, coming out of the bedroom. "N-No one's!" Miko slammed the kitchen table in embarrassment, though she accidentally dropped her phone in doing so. Nica giggled deviously as she let the now flustered High Five in.

"Ah Five, it's so nice to see you again." Miko's mom greeted him with a smile. "It's nice to see you again too, Ms. Kubota." Five politely greeted back. He looked around the place, and spotted Miko with her head down at the table. Five walked over, a plastic bag hanging around his wrist, and sat down next to her.

"What's up, Miko?" He grinned. The male glitch tech's blush was calming down after the sudden comment made by Nica. Five had came here before, so her family knows him well. "What are you doing here?" Miko asked coldly. Five frowned a bit at the attitude, but he didn't let her get to him.

"I noticed that you got really mad and left sluggishly. I found it unsettling since you normally go running inside happily, still filled with energy," He explained. "So, I decided to pay you a visit and cheer you up." Miko poked an eye out over her arm since her head was still resting on them and a small smile appeared on her face. "Thanks, Five. But it's okay really, I'll be fine."

"Aw come on. I can't leave my best friend all bummed out." Five responded, resting a hand on her back.

Lexi had walked into the kitchen at this moment and poured herself a glass of water before noticing the two of them. "Oh, hey Five. I didn't know you were here." She smiled. Five grinned and said, "Yea I decided to come over to cheer up your older sister."

Lexi nodded understandably before commenting, "I heard Nica call you Miko's boyfriend. Are you two dating?"

High Five reacted by chuckling, embarrassed by the sudden question. Miko's face, covered by her hair as it hung from the sides and front, reddened at the thought of Five being her boyfriend. "N-No, w-we aren't." Five blushed, scratching the back of her head. "Alright, whatever you say." Lexi shrugged it off as she smirked, and walked over to Nica who was in the living room again.

"What do you want to do, Miko?"
"I don't know, Five."
"How about some video games?"
"Sure."

They both got up from their seats, and headed towards Miko's room with her walking ahead. Entering, Miko commented, "Sorry it's a mess in here, I haven't had a chance to clean up today." There was nothing particularly messy about her room. The only thing was somewhat messy were the beds, but that's just because they lied down on them. "What do you want to play?" Miko asked as she turned on the Hanobi game console.

"I actually snuck out a copy offff...Nobi Gross Out!" Five announced proudly. "I'm pretty sure there's no glitches in this copy." He scratched his hair, staring at the game box in his hand.

A.N. There's no glitches in it.

"And I brought some snacks." Five added, throwing some chips and packs of cookies on her bed. Miko smiled, wondering how she got so lucky to get to call him her best friend. She picked up two controllers and walked over to the edge of the bed where he was sitting at. Sitting down next to him, Miko turned and smiled widely.

"Got your game face on?" Five asked, smirking as the tv began to play the game.

"It's the only face I got." Miko smirked back.

"Good, because I didn't like not seeing your game face." Five smiled.

Miko's heart fluttered as she replayed everything in her head. Now that Five was here, she felt so much happier just being able to be with him outside of work doing whatever.

The rest of the afternoon was filled with them eating snacks, and their laughter and complaints about losing. Of course, conversation occurred, which Five was thankful for since Miko was talking normally again. The glitch techs talked mainly about what video games they liked and which ones they had beaten, gloating who got the most virtual awards or 100% beaten games.

Of course, Miko had greater everything and typically Five would try his best to top her, however, after seeing her upset for the afternoon, seeing Miko smiling and giggling happily as she gloated about her gaming career made Five happier. She looked so much happier now than before, gloating, that he just simply couldn't tell her to stop.

At a certain point, Miko had rested her head on his shoulder purposely. Five, with a light blush, looked over at the galaxy-haired girl now resting on his shoulder.

"Thank you for cheering me up, Five.."

The pair smiled energetically, even though it was starting to get late. An hour later, Five stood up. "Hey Miko, it's getting late and I have to get home soon," He continued. "We have work tomorrow after all." Miko nodded in understandment as High Five continued to pack his things.

-At The Front Door-

"Bye, Five." The girl hugged him tightly. Five did so back, holding her now too. "Thanks for everything." She said as she rubbed her head against his chest. "N-No problem, Miko. Anytime." Five triumphantly smiled.

"I love you.." Miko subconsciously whispered extremely softly as she hugged her partner.

"What was that?" Five asked, wanting her to repeat the words he couldn't quite hear.

"Nothingnothingnothingnothingggg!" She blushed, pushing Five out the door energetically. "I'll see you at work tomorrowwww! Sleep welll!" She said as her smile remained wide.

Five waved goodbye and nodded, smiling.

How he wanted to hear her say what she said again. Five was just playing dumb, wanting to hear those words more clearly.

"I love you..."

Those words made him feel giddy inside, and he grinned, ecstatically.

A.N. Sorry for the slow uploads! >///<
Thank you @HyperFlare8263 for the request!

~

Word Count: 1347

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

22.2K 359 22
"no one has to know what we do." baby series on netflix season 1-3 🕯️🪽🩶
4.5K 210 39
"I'll help you, but only if you want my help." ---- When the Pyske trade gets even worse, more and more people are being dragged into it every day. U...
200K 2.7K 41
Just imagines for Five from The Umbrella Academy :D [Discontinued] If you've never watched Umbrella Academy, I suggest you do. It's such a good show...
29.6K 1K 100
𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗲 gif series all seasons. gn.