GIF SERIES |F.W x Reader|

By 1-800-Turning

Imagines of you with Finn or a character he plays as. ©️ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 1-800-Turning 2019 More

WELCOME
Finn Wolfhard 001
Finn Wolfhard 002
Finn Wolfhard 003
Finn Wolfhard 004
Finn Wolfhard 005
Finn Wolfhard 006
Mike Wheeler 001
Mike Wheeler 002
Boris Pavlikovsky 001
Miles Fairchild 001
Miles Fairchild 002
Richie Tozier 001
Tagged by...

Mike Wheeler 003

784 12 5
By 1-800-Turning

———

———
Y'know... those three words?

MIKE was sat on the floor across from you, you two waiting for Max and Eleven to return with supplies to clean up your wound on your arm.

"So... uh... I've been meaning to talk to you about something." Mike began.

You furrowed your eyebrows, unsure of where the other was going with this conversation.

"What?" You questioned.

"Y' know that word older people talk about?" He asked.

"Boyfriend?" You replied.

"No... uh..."

"Girlfriend?"

"No, no... it's- it's like a feeling..." He tried to explain.

"I don't understand..." You stated.

"Y'know... those three words? The words, uh... you say them when you're with someone for awhile." He blushed.

"Uh..." You blinked.

He ran a hand through his ebony hair and took a breath. "I... uh. I love you." He murmured, blushing deeply.

"I... love... you." You paused after each word before pecking his lips. "I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
777K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
370K 22.2K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
890K 54.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...