instagram. | jastin {DISCONTI...

De loseyoutofindme

jasonmccann: "tryna fuck?" justinbieber: "you have a girlfriend..." *lowercase intended* ranked 1st under th... Mais

jason mccann is no good.
good morning zaddy
hows daddys little boy doing?
daddy's always thinking about you
talk dirty to daddy
want me to come scoop you?
come suck daddys dick
character background
hows my mugshot look?
you know i always sleep naked
tell me bout your day while we cuddle
you heard me bitch play with my dick
you're only my fuck buddy

are you really brainwashed by this man?

382 10 5
De loseyoutofindme

🌃🌃🌃

*hailey's pov*

***** warning this chapter contains domestic violence and talks about eating disorders so please read at your own risk!!! love you all.******

i know that i can be a raging bitch sometimes... okay maybe all the time but i have my reasons.

when i was little i was the biggest loser ever i had glasses and looked a literal boy but my family has always had money so there's nothing that a nose job and lip fillers can't fix.

life wasn't that hard back in the day until my mom died when i was 11 that's when everything changed.

i was always pressured to be perfect by my mom and dad and after she passed i felt the pressure was on even more since i felt and still feel like i owe it to her.

it got so bad that all during middle school i developed an eating disorder and i would use weed as an escape from the insane amount of pressure on me thats actually how i met jason.

he was my dealer throughout middle school and even we eventually started dating in freshman year.

of course my dad loves us together because he thinks that jason is the perfect man even though we're just constantly cheating on each other.

it first started when he had his thing with selena back in the day i was heartbroken for awhile but i got over it and started fucking with jack gilinsky and have been for the past few months.

he just actually makes me feel good about myself and doesn't make me feel so worthless like jason does 24/7

i love jason but i think he might be one of the most toxic, abusive, manipulative men i've ever met.

i snapped out of my thoughts when eventually we pulled up to the red light right as we were approaching my house after dropping justin off .

"so are we gonna talk about how you cheated on me again or what?" i said and he simply  replied with a heavy sigh.

"it's bad enough that you cheated on me but now it's even worse because you're making me look like an idiot on social media because of this stupid account!"  i yelled.

"alright lower your tone because i don't know who you think you're getting loud with. yes hailey i'm sorry i cheated on you but maybe i wouldn't if you knew how to actually make me happy!" jason yelled back at me breaking my heart.

"so if i don't make you happy why the fuck are you still with me??" i asked him.

"i honestly don't know hailey... you're literally the worse thing that's happened in my life since my dad and i mean that with all my heart." jason said making me full on bawl my eyes out.

"you know what jason... this is why i've been fucking  jack for the past 5 months behind your back because you cant make me happy either!" i said as i opened the door of the car and tried to get out.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?!" jason said before grabbing me by the hair before i could get out of the car making me let out a loud yell.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS??? MY BEST FRIEND?!" jason said as he choked my vision was blurry and i could barley breathe all i could see was the anger in his eyes it was making me scared for my life.

"j-j-jason stop you're h-hurting me."  i tried to yell out but it came out as a whisper from how hard he was choking me.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME??" he said as he continued to choke as i was starting to get dizzy and dazed.

"stop... please." i said as i started punch him on his chest to try to get him to let go of me and eventually he did.

"get out... NOW!" he said as i was still trying to catch my breath from what just happened.

i got out of the car and started to walk away my house wasn't that far and i could use the fresh air.

as i started to walk home i started to bawl my eyes out again i felt humiliated, disgusting, broken.

did i deserve this for cheating on him? why did i have to say that? why couldn't i just stay quiet? i was starting to think this is all my fault.

jason would never do anything to physically hurt me i pushed him over the edge by saying what i said to him.

i know he has so many demons from his alcoholic dad that use to abuse him when he was younger and now i think i just triggered that side of him.

this isn't his fault at all... it's mine.

jason's pov

i was furious, angry, and hurt that my girlfriend would cheat on me with someone who i thought was my best friend.

i was driving over to jacks house just thinking about how i'm about to beat the living hell out of him.

once i arrived to his house i rang the door bell and waited for him to open the door.

"oh hey bro what's up?" jack said as he opened the door.

"did you fuck hailey?" i said as the anger started to take over me.

"what??" jack asked looking all confused what a dumb ass.

"did you fuck hailey? yes or no?" i asked one more time.

"no what the fu-" was all jack could say before i punched him right in the face making him fall to the ground.

"STOP FUCKING LYING TO ME YOU ASSHOLE!" i screamed as i got on top of him and started beating the fuck out of him

"OH MY GOD WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!!" Jack's mother yelled frightened as she ran towards us trying to break it up.

I couldn't stop beating Jack all i could see was red and it felt like i had completely blacked out i only started to regain consciousness when i was back in my car.

i looked down at my hands and all i could see was blood what the fuck did i do?

📸📸📸

gossipboy;

liked by arialyn, karlaaa, and 17,567 others.
gossipboy
BREAKING NEWS
hailey baldwin and jason mccann spotted in a heated argument! sources even say that jason even CHOKED hailey although we have no concrete evidence of this we'll keep you posted with the updates.
view all 4567 comments
arianagrande 😳
karlaaa hailey needs to leave him, she deserves better than that abuser!!

*justin's pov*

💬💬💬

arianagrande whoa did you see what gossipboy posted?

yea i wonder if hailey is ok...

arianagrande i wonder if it's true that he choked her... she prolly cheated on him

jason would never lay his hands on a female that's definitely fake

arianagrande and how do you know that? all you do is suck his dick we don't rlly know anyone or anything

???? i know him i don't only suck his dick he have deep conversations and i know he would never do this all he's done is treat me amazing

arianagrande what is wrong with you? the justin i know would NEVER defend an abuser are you really that brainwashed by this man?

i'm not brainwashed ariana just not bashing the man til the full truth is revealed.

I locked my phone annoyed with ariana how could she think that justin would even be capable of doing this? i know him and i know that he would never hurt her... or would he?

-
-
-
-

hello thank you all sm for reading this chapter i'm so sorry it took so long but i just want to say that this is a STORY it is fake pls don't leave any rude comments about the actions jason committed in this story honestly you're not really suppose to like jason he's a toxic, abusive, manipulative person i just wanted to take a different approach with this story because i feel like a lot of them portray jason as a man with trauma trying to get over his toxic ways the way i see jason in my story is a man with trauma still stuck in his toxic habits but we're not suppose to feel bad for him he is a terrible person that's the point. anyways hope you all enjoyed not rlly sure how long the next chapter will take i want to finish this story but i've been so unmotivated to do anything recently i'm sorry but i hope i can finish it thank you so much for the constant support!!

Continue lendo

VocĂȘ tambĂ©m vai gostar

135K 5.8K 29
❝I'm half a heart without you.❞
54.9K 697 19
"Show me your wet pussy."
18.5K 346 12
Justin Bieber boyxboy ( Justin bottoms)
46.3K 1K 32
Texting the wrong person...