Claimed Mine (Mine, #3)

By colormePlNK

Kaleb Xavier-Jay King Kaine - youngest son of Jazmine and King, twenty-one years old, and now part owner of h... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:

Chapter 6:

95.9K 3K 796
By colormePlNK

Shelly

"Oh, he biting my neck and my legs in the air. Tell me you love me then pull on my hair. I like it rough, don't be gentle, my nigga. It ain't rocket science it's simple, my nigga..." I sung along with Teyana Taylor as she blasted through the room speakers.

I turned around as the music was turned down.

"Bae, I already know how you like it." Kaine said smirking walking towards me.

"You too much." I said turning back towards the mirror putting on my pink lip gloss.

"Why you gotta go to work today?" He asked rubbing on my bare thighs since I didn't put my uniform pants on yet, as he looked through the mirror at me.

"Because I need to make money. And you're gonna have to stop that." I said moving his hands.

"Why?" He asks chuckling. I gave him a look he knows what that does to me. I just got out the shower and was not about to be late foolin with him.

"I like the short curly look on you." He said touching the ends of my hair.

I blushed at the fact that he actually noticed. Dudes don't usually notice shit like that.

"Thanks Kaleb."

"Why you always blush when I compliment you on shit? It's like you surprised and don't expect it." He said looking down at me.

I shrugged turning away.

"Hmm." I looked towards the mirror to see him looking lost in thought.

"What?" I ask.

He shook his head. "Nothing. Want me to take you to work?"

"Please." I said smiling in the mirror at his reflection.

"I got my baby." He said slapping my ass.

*

Kaine

"I thought you had to work today?" I asked Nel.

"I did but my baby had a fever this morning and him not feeling good." She said kissing Jordan's cheek as he laid asleep in her arms.

"Where you coming from?" She asked me.

"The shop, I been there all day. Decided to stop by here before I have to go pick Shelly up in a few." She nodded. "Where Jay man?"

"We getting him tomorrow."

"His bitch ass mom."

"Stop." She said hitting my arm trying not to laugh.

"Man, I don't like the broad and never will. Bitch pussy was dry, so dry the condom broke. Luckily it did tho or my nephew wouldn't be here."

"Kaine!" She exclaimed laughing.

"What? I'm serious." I said chuckling. "How you got pregnant? Fuckin raw with no birth control, right? Exactly."

"Shut up Kaine you're so stupid."

"Hey Kaine." Aunt Shay said walking into the living room with mom.

"What's up?" I nodded.

"This bitch." Nel mumbled. I chuckled elbowing her.

Aunt Shay and Zoe, Z's twin, don't like Chanel. When Nel came around Zoe started actin funny saying Karma hung around Nel more than her so they barely communicate anymore. Ever since then Aunt Shay act funny towards all of us kids and she doesn't like anybody we date.

Mom took Jordan from Nel saying she was gonna go feed him as he started whining in his sleep scrunching up his face.

"So I heard you're dating an older woman Kaine."

"Point?" I ask.

"Oh nothing, I just think you should be dating somebody your own age. Older women begin to want more from a relationship as they get older. You should date around for awhile."

"You saying it like she's old enough to be my mom, when she's not. She's only a year older than Kjayy."

Chanel scuffed.

"Problem?" Aunt Shay asked sending her a look.

"I just find it funny how you're basically telling him to be a hoe. He is young and faithful to his girl, you can never fucking complain about some shit like that. Considering the fact that he went through his hoe phase starting at 15 because he watched his older brother being a hoe. Didn't you have an unfaithful nigga when y'all first got together? Me too. That shit hurt right? Yeah, I feel you. So don't encourage him to be a dawg."

"I'm just saying you never know with dating somebody older. She might try to trap you with a baby. You might not even know if you wanna be with her for the rest of a life, just be careful."

I sighed because she was starting to piss me off.

"Let me make this clear real quick. Shelly ain't going no damn where. She could text me right now saying she wanna have a baby and I'd give that to her. Whatever Shell want I got her. I love that girl, that's the rest of my life right there."

"Well I don't like her."

"You don't even fuckin know her!" Nel exclaimed. "You know what, let me get up and go in the other room with me son before I end up slapping somebody's momma, then have to beat that somebody's daughter the fuck up."

I stood up too following Nel.

"Why y'all both look mad?" Mom asked.

"I'm out Ma. I gotta pick up Shelly. Tell ya friend to mind her damn business. Her feelings about my relationship don't mean shit to me. " I said kissing her cheek before leaving.

*

I pulled outside of the hospital on time. I watched Shelly walking out of the hospital talking to some dude. I watched as she hugged him saying bye. See I'm already half pissed off and that just pissed me completely off.

"Hey." She said getting in the car. I just stared at her before speeding off.

"Ookkay? Somebody's in a shitty mood." She said. "What's wrong with you?" I just ignored her turning the music up loud knowing she hates that. She turned it down punching my arm. "You fuckin dickhead, you can just drop me the fuck off at my house."

"Shut up."

"No you shut the fuck up." She snapped. "I swear you love to be an asshole and get on my fuckin nerves."

"Why the fuck was another nigga's arms around what's mine?"

"What? When?"

"You wasn't just hugged up with ol dude walking out of the hospital?"

"I was not fuckin hugged up with nobody. That was my best friend from when I was younger."

I pulled up in front of my house looking over at her like she crazy. "You only had one best friend from what I know of and you lost ya virginity to the nigga. This better not be the same nigga."

She rolled her eyes as she got out of the car letting me know what I wanted to know. I got out her following her into the house.

"Dead that shit." I said simply.

"What do you mean dead that shit? I don't want nobody but your stupid ass. He was there because his girlfriend was having a baby and I was her nurse."

"Like I said." I said taking my shirt off throwing it on the couch.

"I'm going home." She said turning back around.

I grabbed her pulling her back towards me holding her in my arms lookin down at her short ass. "Man sit yo ass down you ain't going on fuckin where."

"No, you wanna be a pissed off asshole, then be one, but I'm gone." She said trying to push my hands off her.

"Where you going and ya car ain't even here?" I smirked looking down at her.

"You got three cars nigga. Don't act like I haven't took one and left before."

"Yeah and you got fucked right on up too."

"Don't fuckin lie, you ain't that crazy." She said pushing me as I loosened my arms from around her.

"Look," I said sighing. "Either you gonna cook a nigga dinner then ride this dick or shut up and go to sleep."

I chuckled catching her fist before it met my face. "Stop I was playing." I said pulling her into me kissing on her neck.

"See that's the problem you play too much when I am serious." She said pushing me off her going upstairs.

"I love you Shell." I said laughing as I followed her slapping her ass. Even in a work uniform I'm liking what I am seeing.

"Fuck you." She said back going into the bathroom slamming the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 95.3K 40
Karmen Jay-Milan King Karma - baby girl of Jazmine and King, twenty-three years old, working at her mom's hair salon, and a mother of two. She shared...
395K 9.9K 25
MC Book 3 Cheyenne suffered from abuse most of her life at the hands of her father. When she finally escapes at the age of 18 with her 8 year old bro...
6K 584 50
WE ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! King-29 Joelle-20 Jay-28 Bray-18 Skylar-13 Aaliyah-13 They Back and All Grown Up This time it's all about the kids. King and...
40K 798 23
THIS WAS WRITTEN BACK IN 2016!! BE AWARE OF THE MANY SPELLING MISTAKES AND TERRIBLE WRITING!! No amount of make up will cover the bruises... No amoun...