His New Girl

بواسطة CharmingQueen1

Belle Swan is the cousin of the infamous Isabella Swan. But this is no ordinary story where they love each ot... المزيد

First day of School
Lunch
Metting the Cullens
Isabella Is Coming To Forks, Washington
I've noticed weird things about the Cullen's
New Information
First time
Isabella's Here
Bella's a hateful jealous Bitch.
James and Prom
Graduation Day/More Isabella Drama/I'm Engaged
My Wedding Day
Honeymoon
Hormones Suck!!!!
Hormones Suck!!!! part 2/Labor
I'm a Vampire/Meeting the Pack
Do We Trust Her Or Not?
Powers
Newborn Army?
Practice
Battle Day
Visiting Italy
Fighting Isabella
Moving?
Epilogue

New Information

4.8K 102 8
بواسطة CharmingQueen1

Belle's POV:

We got dressed and head to the house and we go inside and my kids run to me and hug me. I say, "Lottie and Kennedy, you wanna help me bake a cake for my uncle? We'll see if Grandma Esme has a small circle pan so we can make a small one for you two."

Esme says, "I do have a small one."

Lottie asks, "Can Grandma help, too?"

I smile and say, "Of course she can."

I write down for Kennedy to say, "Auntie Rose? Can you help, too?"

Tear up the piece of paper and throw it in the trash and Rose appears in the kitchen and we make cookies also and decorate the cake with them. Alice pops in with a camera and videotapes us throwing flour at each other. Emmett and Jasper come in and we all throw flour at them and Emmett tackles me to the ground and kisses me. I see Jasper and the girls chase Alice with flour and Rose helps by tackling her and they pour the bag of flour on Alice. Alice pouted and Jasper kissed her. I smile and Emmett turns my head and kisses me. Esme says, "At least we finished the batter before that started."

I laugh and Esme ended up with the camera and taped Alice getting flour dumped on her. Emmett kisses my cheek and gets off of me and helps me up. We go and get changed. Esme watched the cakes bake so we all could clean up and clean the kitchen.

Emmett:

Belle:

We got the girls changed into an outfit similar to mine and we head downstairs. I hug Esme and ask, "Are the cakes done?"

Esme says, "They're resting right now. Let's clean the kitchen."

I say, "Girls! Come here, and bring your father."

They come in and Emmett's says, "Cleaning?"

I nod. I say, "Kennedy, sweetie. Why don't you help Daddy sweep? I'm going to help Lottie. Then you two are going to help Grandma clean the dishes, while I make Daddy mop. Aunt Rosalie can help you put the dishes away."

I go over to Esme and ask, "Can you quickly clean the dishes that could cut them?"

Esme nods and does the very few of those. Kennedy is on the floor holding the broom from down there and walking with it and Emmett is holding the top. I have Lottie on my side and she holds her hands under mine and we sweep and dance a little around the room as we do so. Emmett picks up his daughter and does the same. I spot Alice with the camera again and the girls laugh while we do so. We pick up all of the flour and toss it in the trash and the girls help Esme and she shows them what to do and Rose dries the dishes. Emmett wraps his arms around me and mumbles, "Daddy, huh?"

I say back, "I'm not calling you that."

Jasper says, "Damn."

Edward says, "Ew! Ew! Ew! Emmett! Stop thinking about that!"

I elbow Emmett and he grunts. I give him the mop and say, "Mop. Don't argue with me or no to what ever your thoughts were. And no to me calling you that. K?"

He pouts and nods. He mops and I walk over and whisper, "You missed a spot."

Emmett pulls me to him and kisses me passionately. He pulls away and says, "There."

Edward says, "Belle? Can I talk to you for a minute? Alone?"

I peck Emmett's lips and walk out the door with Edward and Jasper is going to tell me what happened while I was gone. We walk into the forest and we find a clearing and I say, "I haven't been to a meadow for a while."

Edward blurts out, "I think the child is mine."

I ask, "How do you know?"

Edward shows me this picture and says, "That was this morning. This is now."

I say, "Dammit. You know she's going to target me when she gets up and is a vampire. You need to get her here. Ask her to go on a vacation with you or whatever."

Edward nods and says, "I hope we can stop her from doing that."

I say, "What if Emmett and I take a 'vacation' while she's 'sleeping.'"

Edward says, "That might work. I think Rosalie will go with you."

I nod and say, "Rosalie and I hate the bitch. Send me pics of the baby though. You think Italy is a good vacation spot?"

Edward says, "Bella wouldn't go there for you."

I say, "I'll talk to Emmett and Rose. First, let's get this battle over."

Edward nods and I continue, "Family meeting tonight. When the girls are asleep."

We walk back to the house and Emmett grabs me and I squeal. He kisses my cheek and asks, "What was that about, baby?"

I say, "It will be disscused after the girls are asleep."

We go to the kitchen and decorate the cake. Our finished result is this:

I carefully put the cake inside of a box. Edward comes with me to drop off the cake. I have contacts in my eyes and we head to the house. I grabbed the cake out of the car and we walked to the door. I knocked on the door and said, "Uncle Charlie? Are you home?"

He opened the door and says, "Hey, Belle. What's inside the box?"

I hold the box and he opens it and says, "Did you make that?"

I say, "I helped. It was a team effort."

Charlie says, "It's amazing. Thank you. Edward, what are you doing here?"

Edward politely asks, "Is Bella here?"

Charlie says, "Yes, she's upstairs."

I say, "I'll stay down here."

Edward's POV:
I head upstairs to Bella's room and knock on the door and she says, "Come in."

I walk inside her room and she tries to say flirtasiously, "Hi, Edward."

I say, "Do you want to go on a vacation with me?"

Bella smiles and says, "Yes. Where are we going?"

I say, "It's a surprise. You should pack. We will leave after the attack."

Bella nods. She gets up and starts to pack. I walk out of her room and she asks, "Are you coming back later?"

I reply, "I don't know yet."

I leave her there and go downstairs to leave with Belle.

Belle's POV:
I sit there with my uncle and we watch the game. I say, "I'll be going on vacation sometime soon. Edward is taking Bella with him too. Since it's the summer, I don't know when we'll be back."

Charlie nods and says, "Ok. Just check in with me at some point."

I nod and say, "We will. Bye, Uncle Charlie."

We leave the house and go back home. I say on the drive back, "So, I get to leave after the battle?"

Edward nods and says, "Can you wait a day or two?"

I nod and say, "If she wants to play, she'll get it. K?"

Edward gulps and nods. We arrive home quickly thanks to my speeding. I go inside and Emmett yanks me to him again and I sit in his lap and we all watch movies until Esme and I get up and make the girls some food. We made them personal pizzas with mozzerella cheese and some basil leaves on top of it. They eat their food and we go back to the movies and then I give the girls a small slice of the small cake we made them. They go to bed and Edward randomly states, "The baby is mine."

I grab both of Rose's hands and say, "We are going somewhere with the girls and probably going to snatch Embry too. Do you think Aro would like a few visitors?"

Carlisle says, "I'll call him later. When would you be leaving?"

I say, "Maybe a day or two after the battle. I need to kick some ass first."

They all chuckle at me and Rose says, "Me too."

Emmett holds me close and kisses my head and we all just lay there on the couches enjoying each other's company until we have to risk our lives on Saturday to save that bitch's pathetic one from another bitch filled with revenge.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

504K 10.1K 49
~Carlisle Cullen love story~ Sophie swan daughter of Charlie swan and Renee.. sister of Bella swan. Sophie see's the world as black and white.. but s...
896K 27.5K 48
B O O K O N E ; Christina Swan was the older sister to the infamous Bella Swan. The twenty-one year old was the reason that the two sisters were mov...
409K 7.4K 23
Emmett finally meets his mate and coincidently she is Edward's mates older sister. Emmett absolutely loves Spencer, and so do the rest of the Cullens...
469K 16.5K 57
B O O K T W O ; Christina Swan had only managed to survive the first year of supernatural, but things were starting to heat up. She didn't want to f...