Blackpink x reader one shots

By applelime66089

All of this is fan made not real... Some are smuts, reactions, fluffs, and yeah. Some are sad with bad ending... More

jennie
Rosé
jisoo
jennie
Rosé
jisoo part 1
Jisoo part 2
jennie
Rosé
jisoo
jennie p1
Jennie part 2
Rosé
jisoo
jennie(female)
Rosé(fem)
jennie (fem)
Rosé
jisoo
Jennie (fem)
Rosé(fem)
jisoo
Jennie (fem)
Jisoo(fem)
jennie - Fight club
jennie(fem)- fight club
rosé (fem)
Lisa
curse of roseanne park
curse of roseanne park (2)
a/n whoops

Rosé

3K 35 15
By applelime66089

Y/n's pov

Y/n l/n, a top model, a member of the successful k-pop group BTS, and a top selling solo artist was found in a cafe with a girl, is this a relationship? A chance of a collaboration?

I rolled my eyes at this article I was reading on my phone in the practice room. I glared at my phone and felt someone flick my forehead.
"YAH!" I looked up and saw suga laughing at me
"Y/n/n, you've been glaring at your phone for 10 minutes" Suga was laughing and doubling over.

"Tck. Stop laughing at me! It's not my fault people can't mind their own business!"
Jin walked over and ruffled my hair
"Ah, y/n/n, your an idol what do you expect from people?" I grumbled
'people should learn to mind their own business. I also have a life'

Namjoon walked over to me and chuckled he also ruffled my hair and said
"Well y/n/n, what are you expecting your a model, solo artist, anddd apart of BTS" he smiled and laughed as I was still glaring at my phone.
"OI! Y/n/n, who were you with?" Kookie asked. I felt my face flush and turned around so they couldn't see me.
"Doesn't matter..."

I heard j-hope laugh
"Oh? Doesn't matter y/n/n. Are you sure~, come on you can tell your hyungs can't you~?" I scratched my neck and flushed redder. Jimin walked up to me picked me up and hugged me.
"YAHHHHHH!!! PUT ME DOWNNNNN"

Everyone started laughing as I was trying to break free. I was squirming in jimins arms as he was laughing. See I'm taller then jimin. I was taller then him and I was strong, I worked out a lot, yet I just couldn't get out of kookies grip. I just slumped forward and sighed defeated, I started mumbling and whined.

"Jiminnnn~, let me gooooo~!!!"
"No y/n/n not until you tell your hyungs who your seeing."

"I swear guys." The room went silent and they started laughing
"Y/N/N! Your so bad a lying!" I groaned and yelled
"OK FINE!......... it's... Rosé" I said with each word quieter then the last.

I sighed as jimin dropped me and the room went silent. I played with my finger and kookie yelled
"AHHH!!! YOUR GROWING UP
Y/n/n!!!" I blushed and said
" We aren't together we just hang out together and talk."

Namjoon raised his eybrow and said
" Mhm, sure y/n/n."
I huffed when my phone started ringing. I glanced over as the others looked to
Ring Ring

I looked at the caller id

Chipmunk♥️😘🥰☺️🥵😍

Everyone's eyes landed on me

"HAHA!Y/N/N TRIED TO PLAY IT OFF COOL!" tae laughed and they were all dying on the ground. I rolled my eyes probably scarlet and snatches up my phone. I walked outside the room and picked up.

"Yes?" I said in a probably to quick and mean tone.
"Y/n/n, what's wrong, are you ok?"
The concern in her voice was evident.
"Ah, I'm sorry rosé. My things were just teasing me about that article the news outlets decided to post." I clenched my fist and exhaled lightly.

I heard her beautiful laugh on the other end. It made a huge smile form on my face. Her light joyful laugh. I can just imagine her bright smile on the other end. I felt my heart jump as I hear her laugh.

"Y/n/n, don't feel that way about them, we are idols, what can you expect?" I sighed and leaned against the wall.
"Still, I want to hang out with you alone."
"W-well, yeah I do to."
I smiled as I pictured her flustered face.

"speaking of which. So you want to meet up today later?"
"uh yes, absolutely! When?! My practice ends soon." Damit I sound so dumb. I cringed and she giggled through the phone. I felt my heart clench, my stomach churn, my face heat up, a smile I couldn't hid or control appeared on my face.

I couldn't stop my feelings.
"Y/n/n, we can meet up at 3 or 4 if that's ok for you?"
" Y-yea, that's perfect so what are we going to do?" I heard her side go silent for a moment. Oh no. thats never a good sign .
"Oh actually y/n, I was wondering if your group mates could also come? Like both of our groups together?"

I thought for a moment
"Yea, that'll work perfect so at 3 we'll come get you guys ok?"
" Sound good. See you later y/n/n, byee!"
"yea, buy chipmunk?"
"Heyyyy, don't call me that!" I could picture her pouting.
"Why not Chipmunks are cute, just like you!"

She went silent and mumbled
" Whatever, see you later y/n/n."

I hung up and laughed to myself
I walked back in to all of my things raising their eyebrows and smirking at me
"We heard your conversation y/n. Tck tck tck. Not even checking in with your hyungs and just agreeing. You've really gone and fallen head over heels for her."
I blushed
"Can my amazing hyungs come with their favorite person to meet up with friends?" I said in a begging tone.

I held my breath in anticipation and they all laughed.
"oh my god y/n/n! Your face!!! Of course your amazing hyungs will come." J hope said with a big smile. I tackled them into a hug.
" Thank youuuu!" I smiled and checked the time.

"We're picking them up at 3 right now it's 1."
"Well, c'mon we have to get you ready!"
" What...this is just a hang out."
" Really y/n/n, you can't be that oblivious" Jin said with a disappointed face.
" What do you mean? She asked to hang out right?!"
"Didn't you go on a damn date with her already?!" Jimin booted in
" YAH! IT WASN'T A DATE! we were just hanging out drinking coffee."

Everyone gave me a skeptical look
" While holding hands and laughing together?" Suga snorted.
"As if y/n/n." Kookie gave me a eye roll.

"whatever let's just go home and get ready." I mumbled as namjoon just laughed and ruffled my hair. I groaned as we walked out the practice room. We got into the cars and drove to our dorm. I groaned as they all started to decide what I wore.
"Hey! I can choose what I wear by myself, you focus on your own outfits."

Surprisingly they listened and we all went to our rooms. I choose a pair of vans a white loose button down shirt and a GEO jacket.
(You can choose what vans and type of GEO jacket you wear.)
I just wore some black jeans and put on a backwards black hat, and just as a final decoration I put on a chain dangling from my jeans.

I looked at myself in the mirror and nodded as I stepped out. Everyone was staring and started clapping lightly.
"You guys suck so much." I groaned as tae flicked my forehead.
"Yah, don't say that to your amazing hyungs." I rolled my eyes.
"You look great y/n/n. Anyways we have to go pick them up soon right?" J-hope said with a smile

I checked the time 2:00
"Yeah, it might take a while to get there so yeah."
Our manager offered to drive us but we declined. But, we couldn't go without anyone so there was security following us. We hoped in our cars and drove to YG entertainment.

There was a lot of traffic so we did get there at 2:55. We pulled up and I felt my heart starting to pump. Oh God. Suga side hugged me
"Hey, you'll be fine, calm down. You look great."
I blushed and all of them started teasing me when I saw security lead the girls out.

I walked out and as soon as she saw me she ran up to me and engulfed me in a hug. I stumbled and laughed as I wrapped my arms around her.
"Well hello there Rosie." I pulled away and gave her a bright smile and she gave me a big smile
"Hi y/n/n." She was wearing a crop top, skirt, and a cute jacket.
She's literally the cutest thing ever.

I smiled and jungkook said
"Yah, lovebirds, where we going?"
"Oi, jungkook stoppp!" I groaned and whined. They all laughed and namjoon Pat my head since I had a hat on.
"Just teasing y/n/n, but where are we going?"

"Oh, I made a reservation to a karaoke restaurant place. It's a private room and some guards will probably be outside the door." They all nodded and Jennie said
" Well, let's get going." I nodded and jimin jumped on my back.
"HOLY CRAP! YAH! PARK JIMIN!!!"
I stumbled as everyone laughed
"ONWARDS Y/N/N!"

Some fans saw us and took photos of me and jimin. I groaned and jimin state don my back all the way to the car. Everyone got into their own cars. And they all had left me and rosé in my car alone. They returant was about a half hour drive. I gave everyone the directions and i dropped jimin down. He smiled his cute smile and gave me a cute face. I sighed and flicked him.

Fans were taking photos. And I guarded rosé and security came out and guarded us. She got in and I walked to the driver's side.

Y/n is it true your seeing someone

Y/n are you planning a new collaboration

Y/n are-
He got caught off as a security guard pushed him
"Hey! Don't hurt them ok? Also, I'm not answering any of your questions at the moment."
Many reporters and fans took photos and I saw the guys cars drives. I got a call
tae😌👌🤠😋😊

I picked up and turned on the car. I started driving and I heard they guys yelling
"Holy shi-" I lowered the volume as Rosie laughed and leaned on me. I smiled and my heart beat faster. And I heard tae's voice.
"Yah y/n/n, theres a bit more traffic actually so namjoons going to...YAH JUNGKOOK STOP KICKING MY LEG!!" I laughed and I felt rosé touch my arm. I glanced over at her and smiled brightly.

"Anyways namjoon said that we'll meet you there and...be safe if you know what I mean."
"SHUT UPPP!" I groaned and rosé laughed at me and leaned into me more. I hung up and sighed. I had put on my sunglasses and I felt rosé touch my face. I looked over at her and she grabbed my hand.

"Rosé you saw the article of use I assume?" She nodded and nuzzled herself into my shoulder. I laughed and grabbed her hand.
"What are we....going to do?"
I felt her shrug.
"I don't know y/n/n." She strokes my hand

" I don't really know what to do, I just want to hang out with you without anyone bothering us."
She clutched my arms and leaned up into me. I stopped at the red light and me and I looked Dover at rosé. She was so cute, the cutest thing ever. She's stunning.

"Rosé, you look stunning right now." She looked away and I sighed. I don't even know what we are. It's complicated. We had met at an award show and we just hit it off since then. It's just I started growing feelings towards her.

"Rosé, they're going to eventually figure out that girl was you. They've been shipping is since forever." I felt her shrug.
"That's ok, as long as I'm still with you. Plus, if they think we're dating then we can hang out freely."

I thought about it for a moment. She's right, and plus more collabs. I felt her shift I glanced over and she gave me a closed eyes smile. Oh my poor heart and soul just melted.

I saw some people had recognized me through my car and started taking photos. I shielded her and I held her hand. We just talked for a while and I turned on the radio. We blasted music and started signing I watched almost in a trance, her angelic voice. I wanted to kiss her but....I don't know if she's ok with it. God I feel like a idiotic kid. Namjoon was right here was a lot of traffic. I groaned and placed my head on the wheel.

"Y/n/n, why are you so upset. If there's more traffic, you get to spend more time with me." I held in my laugh.
"That's true, but I don't want to spend my time with you in my car. Plus, you sound like such a kid." She pouted and I laughed and lightly pat her head. I didn't want to ruin her hair. We stopped again an do groaned and looked next to us. It was kookies car, I jumped a bit when I saw a flash. I realised tae and who the hell was that. I squinted and I heard rosé say
"Well now Lisa has a photo of us."
She gave me a defeated sigh and I laughed and my laugh died down into a groan. Tae has one too and he's gonna send it to the guys.

I started hitting my head down on the wheel.
"Yah, y/n don't do that!" She pushed me back up and I leaned into her and looked up. I gave her a goofy smile
"What are you gonna do if I don't stop? Huh, rosieee~. Hmm~?"
I teased her and she huffed and slapped my head.

I stuck .y tongue out at her and smiled
"It didn't even hurt because I'm wearing a hat!" She rolled her eyes and flicked my forehead.
"Owww! That hurt." I poured at her and she motioned for me to come closer, and so of course I did. I felt my heart rate increase and as I leaned in she move her lips and kissed my forehead.

What a tease. She smiled
"Is it better now?" I nodded and smiled. She laughed and said
"Your such a child y/n"
"Your also a kid!" Then my phone started ringing.
Jiminn~🙂♥️💕🌞☺️
"Yeah jimin?"
"NO KISSING Y/N/N!!!"
"YAH, PARK JIMIN YOUR NOT MY DAD!!"
"Y/N L/N! DON'T TALK TO YOUR HYUNG LIKE THAT!!!"

I hung up and rolled my eyes. I started mumbling
'meh! No kissing...whatever friggin not my dad.' I heard chaeyoung laugh and pouted. A idea popped into my head .
"Hey chae, cutie." I looked over and she was lightly flushes.
" Yes y/n/n?" I smirked and made a come her motion with my finger.

She gave a confused look and I gave her the 'just do it' look. She leaned in and I leaned into her. I grabbed her hand and just as our lips were about to touch both of our phones started blowing up and ringing. I smirked and silences my phone. I motioned for rosé to do the same. She did it understanding my plan. I grabbed her hand back and leaned in.
"Chae~" I said in a teasing and lower tone.

See I could act sexy if i wanted to. I moved my hand up her arm and leaned in until I could feel her breath. I heard someone squeal and I jumped slightly and looked beside me. I saw hoseok squealing and taking photos. I gave a sigh and leaned back into my seat. I smirked and looked over at rosé. She was flushes red, I laughed and clapped my hands together.
"Oh my God, your face right now rosé. Priceless." She whined and slapped my arm.

I rolled my eyes and said in English since I was fluent.
"Hey, not my fault your easy to make flushed."
"Well, not my fault your-" she cut off before she finished her sentence. She realised what she was going to say. Heh. I gave her a smug look.
"C'mon chae, say it." I leaned closer to her and she pushed my face away

"Go away y/n/n." She had also switched to English. Oh God, her accent was so cute. I smiled and kissed her cheek.
"Your accent is so cute chae." She just stayed silent. I looked over at her and she was staring at me
"Yes?....Chae?" She blushed and looked away. Strange. Hm weird. I stretched and cracked my neck. I reached out for her hand and I leaned into my chair.

I leaned into her shoulder and smelled her perfume. I sighed and smiled waiting for the light to change. Once it did I continued driving and stopped at the next light.

Time skip

Finally we made it to place and I stepped out it was still sunny but I took off my sunglasses and took off my hat. Chae decided to take off her jacket, I tried to tell her no but whatever. I might've had hat hair so I ran my hand through it in attempt to fix it if it were a mess. I placed my sunglasses back on. I heard Jisoo laugh and say
"Yah, park chaeyoung. Stop eye fucking y/n." I glanced over at rosé through my sunglasses and i saw her blushing and biting her lip. She was also wearing sunglasses and she was looking great herself. But then again she's always looking great.

I smirked and gave my keys to a worker to park my car. I walked up to rosé and my smirk grew even bigger when I saw she was all pink and flustered. I snakes my arm down here and held her hand. I leaned in a whispered really quietly so only she could faintly hear it.

"Chae, if you think that was hot. Just you wait, there's a entire night your going to have to deal with. I mean come on chae, you could've asked me."
I smirked and walked away and left her and her members confused whereas she was confused blushing and biting her lip. I smirked and the guys knew dam well what I did.

J-hope rolled his eyes at me
"Yah hyung, I know for a fact you've done that before. Don't even try to lie to me." He shrugged and nodded. I nodded and continued walking when I heard and felt a light drizzle. I glanced back and walked to chae. I tugged off my jacket and placed it around her shoulders. They guys did the same for the other girls. That's when some security rushed out with umbrellas, they didn't have a lot because they were helping others so Jin and I opted to walking in the rain. I like the rain so I was ok. I was a bit startled when I heard a loud noise. I looked behind me and saw Chaeyoung jump a bit. I slowed down my pace until I was a couple inches in front of chae. There was another crash of lightning and she jumped and jumped towards me and clutched my wet dress shirt. I smirked and grabbed her hand, she slapped my arm and jumped as there was another crash. 

Chae clutched my arm and I speed walked into the place. She sighed and I pulled away form her. They led us to the room and they gave Jin and I a towel and started apologizing profusely. I tried to wave them off saying that it's ok. I dried my hair a bit so it was a bit messy, but my dress shirt was still wet. Welp shit, now that my shirts damp you could abs, I stretched and this time I heard jennie 

"Yah! Park chaeyoung, stop eyeing your girlfriend!" I took off my sunglasses and smirked at chae. She blushed and looked away. This room was extremely bi it even had a bar and its own bathroom. I walked over to the bartender and asked him for beers, soju, wine and of course, rose. Everyone was sitting down and laughing while talking already. Before we left our dorm I had placed some orders of food and they were all chowing down. I smiled and started pouring drinks. I took a shot of soju and chae scooted closer to me. I wrapped my arm around her waist and Suga yelled

"Y/n/n, how long have you and chaeyoung been together?" I cleared my throat and took another shot of soju. 

"I mean, I don't really know if we're together." I gave them all a nervous smile. They all started yelling

"Y/N/N!!! YOU WERE LITERALLY CAUGHT HUGGING AND HANGING OUT TOGETHER!" I blushed and leaned into chaeyoung.

"Yeah well. We didn't really make anything official...yet." I glanced at chaeyoung and she shrugged

"If you really want a answer though I would say about" I lanced at chae "5 months"

"5 MONTHS!!" lisa yelled. Chaeyoung flushed and smiled sheepishly.

"Y/N/N! YOU DIDN'T TELL YOU HYUNGS?!?!" I shrugged and turned chaeyoun head towards me.

"Ah, right. Jiminie look here." He glanced and I could see the nerousness at what i was about to do. I stuck my tongue out at him slightly before kissing chaeyoung. I heard squeals and yelling.

"Y/N/N! I SAID NO KISSING YOUR IN TROUBLE NOW MISSY!" jimin yelled at me.

"Your just mad you lost the bet pay uppppp!" J-hope smirked and stuck out his hand. I saw Jimin grumble and give him money. I gasped and heard laugh all around. I grabbed chae's hand. She was a blushing mess, I smiled and kissed her again. More squeals, I smiled and leaned in and whispered in her ear.

"I can't wait to taste the rest of you. If your lips are that addicting we might have a problem chae." She slapped my arm and I laughed and she buried her head into my shoulder. I drank some more soju. I wasn't a light weight, in fact I actually liked drinking but didn't do it a lot because of my career. I held chaeyoung's hand and shifted in my chair.

Time skip

It had been a while and everyone was laughing, some were drunk other were not. But chaeyoung was definitely at least slightly tipsy. We had all been singing, eating, and drinking. Every time she came back from singing she ended up sitting on my lap. She was becoming a tease, she kept shifting and moving, I was definitely getting aroused by this. I felt her back press against my abs, I growled and she shifted making my below areas excited. I gave out a very light groan, I could just feel her smirking even though I didn't see her face.

She kept shifting and moving on my lap. I had to hold her down. I poured myself some more soju and drank. I wrapped my arms around chae and she looked at me and kissed me. Her lips were so soft, there's just something about them that make me want more. I pulled away and I saw jin smirking. I shot him a glare and he just held his hands up.

Time skip

It was late and the girls were definitely drunk. We decided to go home and I helped chae up. She and the girls were laughing. Namjoon then spoke up
"Hey um, you guys should come stay with us tonight it's late and clearly you guys are....yeah drunk." Jisoo tried to protest but stumbled and tae had to stop her from falling.

I glanced at chae and noticed someone behind us. I wrapped my arms around her and brought her near me. I smirked and out of impulse I kissed her. It became rougher in a couple seconds. I placed my hand on her cheek when someone flicked my head. I pulled away and glanced behind me. Suga smiled and rolled his eyes
"We decided you and chaeyoung should go to their dorm and all of us will just go back to ours."
"Wha- why?"

He scratched his head and smirked at me.
" I think you know why y/n/n." He glanced at rosé and I shrugged nodding. I nodded and separated from everyone, I pulled out a breathalyzer and checked. Yep, I was good to drive. I had stopped with the soju a couple hours ago.

I place sit in my pocket and walked over to them again. The guys had all separated and check themselves. Each of use decided who was good to drive and lead chae back to my car. She sat and held her hand. I played some music and I started to drive us back. But she had other plans. While I was driving she placed squeezed my thigh. I was already aroused from her teasing earlier and this was not helping.

I sucked in a breath and clenched he wheel tighter. She smirked and she lightly smirked. She slowly went high lightly squeezing.
"C-chae, stop. S-sto- ahh!" She had made her hand the between my legs. I quickly drove to their dorm. She was already leaned near me lightly palming me. I led us into her dorm and locked the door. She pushed me against the door.

"Chae- I...I don't want to do something if you don't want to. Your drunk, this isn't ok." She rolled her eyes and held my hand above my head.
" I know damn well what I'm doing y/n/n. And I know I want this." She smirked and pushed herself onto me. Her voice was lower, and it was effectively turning me on more.

The cute rosé was gone. I could feel her breath on my face. I felt her lips get closer to me. The closer she got the more I tensed. She pressed her lips onto me and I couldn't fight her off. I kissed back and she let go of my hands. I brought my hand up to her face and the other wrapped around her.

Her lips were addicting I couldn't stop kissing them. Soon she was biting my lip for entrance. I opened up and we got into a heated make out session. She somehow led us to her room and locked the door. She pushed me into her bed. I pulled away and she started unbuttoning my shirt. She leaned closer to my ear.
"When I saw you with your soaked shirt I couldn't wait to fuck you."

I bit my lip and pulled her down. We once again started making out. I tugged at there shirt and she took in off. I slipped off her pants to and she threw my shirt off of me. I moaned lightly as I felt her rocking back and forth on me.
"Oh God. Rosé if you do that oh shi-" she started kissing me again and moved up lightly. She started rocking back and forth on my abs.

I but my lips as I unclasped her bra. I lightly pinched one of her nipples and she arched her back and moaned. I smirked and ran my other hand slowly down to her stomach. She started grinding on me faster. I tensed up my stomach so she could feel my bad better.

She panted and leaned forward. She kissed her and was moaning into my mouth as she grinded faster and harder. I pulled away and watched as her face turned into purse vmbliss and she yelled cumming on me. She kept rocking but slowed down gradually.

I watched her and once she came off of her high she brought me into another kiss. Fuck after witnessing that I couldn't control myself anymore. I took off my pants and she started kissing her way down. She started at my neck leaving hickies all the way down to my stomach. She stopped and looked up. I bit my lip and laid my head back. I grabbed her head and pushed it down.

She took off my undergarment and I could feel her breath on me. I groaned and I slowly felt her mouth reach my folds. I moaned loudly and i felt her lightly licking. Oh God, this was pure bliss. I moaned louder and she brought her hand up and played with my clit sending light shocks with the already immense pleasure. I moaned louder and louder as she moved her tongue deeper in me.
"Chae, fuck oh God. I'm gonna cum." She started going faster and sucking harder.

I rocked my hips forward and felt a tight feeling in my stomach.
"Chae, FUCK!" I yelled and came in her mouth. She looked up at me smirking and licking her lips. I grabbed her shoulders and pushed her on her bed.
"Fuck chae, I think I'm gonna be addicted to having sex with you."

She shrugged
"I'm fine with that y/n. The idea of us fucking everyday doesn't seem bad at all." She then grabbed her and made it so she was sitting on me. She faced me and slowly lowered herself into me. I moaned at the feeling. She gasped lightly and grabbed my shoulders. She rocked on me and I felt a wave of pleasure hit me.
"Oh fuck. Just like that chae. Just like that."

She started to grind on me and went faster and faster. I grabbed her nipples and twisted it. She moaned and rocked hard on me. I moaned and started to rock into her. We started going harder and I brought her into a kiss. We were both moaning into each other and I pulled away for air. We were panting and moaning.

I felt that tight feeling come back again. Rosé was rocking hard and clinging onto me even harder. That's when I heard her moans get louder and she started to paint more.
"Fuck y/n. I'm gonna cum."
"Chae. OH FUCK. I'm-i'm gonna cum to."
"FUCK Y/N!"
And we came. She still rocked on top of me and slowed down after a while.

She was still clutching on to me. I grabbed her face and saw her neck. She gave me a hickey I have to give her one to. And so I went in q started sucking and leaving hickes everywhere on her. Once I was satisfied I laid down next to her. And she tangled our legs together. She was snuggles into the crook of my neck and she pulled a blanket over us. I smiled and kisses her temple. And slowly I drifted of to sleep as we laid there cuddling. I goddam hope the media shuts the hell out tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 1K 45
Blackpink Imagines will Include: - Fluff 🧸💕 - Smut 😏❤️‍🔥 - Angst 😔 🌧️ ~~~ ❗️WARNINGS❗️ - BLACKPINK ARE TOPS - BLACKPINK WILL HAVE G!P (for smut...
826 22 18
ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE!! And it's written terribly!!! I only update ones in a while on this story, it's like a back up story that I keep co...
914 100 10
Before we get started i want to say that i don't assume ANY of the the idols sexualities or anything else this is just a fanfic that I started to wri...
42.4K 1.4K 34
This is the sequel to Found Myself Dreaming so if you haven't read that yet, please do so! -------------- You are an American actor who fell in love...