3.9 Inches Long and 1.4 Inche...

By axlslittlebitch

Slash isn't very *cough* well endowed. Axl doesn't mind it one bit. Contains smut. Read at your own risk. More

I Wanna See Your Tiny Little Di-
I Wanna See Your Huge Fucking Di-
One Cock, Two Cocks, Big Cock, Small Cock

That's A Nice *Cock* You Got There

2.4K 45 28
By axlslittlebitch

I forgot to add this before lol. I've finally updated this book 🎉. This is more of a filler chapter in which Slash's feelings are explored a bit more. Smut ensues of course.

It was a warm Sunday morning, one of those lazy ones they both cherished where they had nothing to do and no obligation to interact with the outside world, a simple sunny morning they could enjoy alone, just the two of them.

It was currently around 11 o'clock in the morning and they were in Axl's house, both still in bed, with no intentions of getting up any time soon, the breeze from the half open window relaxing and welcome as it caused the sheer curtains to fly into the room and allowed the warm sun beams to enter, the soft rays of light playing on their skin, naked torsos exposed to the sunlight and a light white sheet wrapped around their hips.

Axl was sitting a bit upright, with his back against two stacked fluffy pillows, while Slash was lying next to him, on his side, with his head on Axl's chest and one leg tangled between Axl's.

The TV was on and Axl was watching a recorded version of last night's episode of 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire', cockily answering every damn question under his breath while he absentmindedly ran his fingers through Slash's soft curls.

Slash wasn't paying any attention to the show but he chuckled every time Axl let a derogatory snort at the competitors' ignorance and stupidity. He snuggled closer to Axl, and he brought his hand to rest on Axl's torso, feeling the toned muscles underneath his finger pads.

And as the hardness of the muscles underneath him registered in Slash's brain, and the perfection it implied, Slash's brain flooded with unwanted thoughts, thoughts of self-doubt, thoughts of worthlessness, thoughts of never being good enough, thoughts of why the fuck is Axl sparing me the time of day when he can have anyone he wants, when he can have someone with an actual dick instead of a masculinised clit.

All these thoughts made him sick to the stomach and as tears began to form in his eyes, he hid his face behind his curls and he tightened his grip around Axl. Axl didn't notice the change in Slash's mood, too busy laughing at the idiot on the screen who said that the Dalai Lama is the spiritual leader of Catholics, and mistook Slash's actions as Slash being the needy and affectionate motherfucker he usually was when he woke up, so he didn't give it a second thought and just placed an arm around Slash, rubbing small circles on his back, and continued to watch the show.

Slash tried to focus on the way Axl's chest rose as he let out another hearty laugh as a different competitor said that totem poles were made by the Zulus of Southern Africa. He watched and felt Axl's sharp inhalation and he listened to the way his deep laugh caused his chest and the air around him to vibrate as it slowly reached Slash's ear. Slash couldn't help but smile at the sound but his intrusive thoughts remained intact, unbothered by Slash's efforts to drown them, instead getting worse, more powerful and invasive, ringing in his ears louder than the echoes of Axl's laugh and Slash unconsciously let a few tears run down his face, landing on Axl's chest, closely accompanied by a sad sniffle.

"Slash, what's wrong, baby boy?" Axl asked, voice laced with concern as he finally took notice of the crying guitarist in his arm.

"N-n-nothing" Slash sniffled, hiding his face further in Axl's chest.

Axl put a finger under Slash's chin and slowly raised the younger man's head, forcing his gaze to meet Axl's.

"Don't hide from me, darling. I'm only here to help "Axl said softly, moving his hand to cup Slash's face and pulling some of the messy curls away from it.

Slash only sniffled in response and as he started into Axl's kind caring eyes the thoughts of how much he didn't deserve him came back stronger and he broke down completely, hiding his face in Axl's chest again and violently trembling in the older man's arms.

Axl tried to steady the shaking guitarist, soothingly rubbing his back and softly whispering "come back to me darling, I love you" in his ear in between soft kisses on his temple and hair.

After a few minutes, Slash seemed to finally calm down, body relaxing against Axl's, his hand leaving its place from underneath his head and coming to hug Axl's torso.

"What's wrong, baby boy? Tell me please, it's killing me seeing you like this" Axl encouraged.

"I think we should break up" he finally sniffled, more tears running down his cheeks.

"What?" Axl asked confused.

"Well, you're miles out of my league" Slash began to reason. "You're so pretty Axl, people are out there whoring themselves for you and there are lines of models with actual dicks who would die to be with you. I'm just a skinny fag with practically nothing between my legs so you're gonna break up with me eventually and go find someone that is worthy of you. So why not get it out of the way already, huh? No need to stick the blade in deeper than we need and prolong this."

"Where the fuck did you come up with this? Listen to me Saul Hudson, I don't know who the fuck messed with your head so much that you do not see how truly beautiful and wonderful you really are but I'm gonna hurt them real bad just like I did with Hunter. You are every bit of a man as me, as everyone else on this planet, you cock size does not define you and well sue me for having a thing about how tiny it is. It is marvellous Slash, just like you are and you are worthy of love, baby boy. So, no, I don't wanna hear another thing about breaking up because you are mine and I. Am. Never. Letting. You. Go. Understood?"

Slash looked up at him through teary eyes. "You really believe that, Ax?"

"Of course I do doll, I love you so much" he said and pulled Slash in for a kiss. It started out slowly, close-mouthed, just small kisses one after the other until Axl pulled his tongue out, running it over Slash's bottom lip, silently asking for entrance. Slash immediately granted it to him and opened his mouth, his tongue coming to meet Axl's and quickly surrendering to him, letting the redhead explore his mouth freely and his body for that matter, Axl's hands coming to rest at Slash's ass and pulling him more upright to get a better handful.

"In fact" Axl said when he pulled back, pausing for dramatic effect before smirking "why don't I show you just how much I love your little cock, baby boy?"

Slash had never jumped on his lap quicker, hands tugging at Axl's hair to bring him closer, his lips chasing after Axl's.

"Easy tiger" Axl smiled against his lips, moving lower to leave kisses all over his jaw and neck before flipping them over, climbing to straddle Slash and once again digging his teeth into the velvety caramel skin underneath him.

Slash was writhing underneath him, desperate to provide some friction to his aching cock.  Axl was having none of that though, so he grabbed Slash's hands and pinned them over his head, one hand staying there to secure them while the other went to tease Slash's nipple.

He took the bud in his mouth, tongue swirling around it before biting down harshly, smirking when Slash hissed in pain and then immediately tried to thrust his boner up again.

His free hand went to toy with the other nipple while he softly blew air on the wet one, causing it to harden even more.

"You really ought to get it pierced, you know? I really want us to match. Plus, imagine how much more sensitive it would be doll" Axl said, moving up again to whisper to Slash's ear, biting down on his earlobe as Slash let out a loud moan.

"Please" he breathed out.

"Please what love?"

"Please touch my cock."

"Such an impatient little bitch, aren't you Slash, huh? Can't let daddy savour you first, hmm?"

Slash gulped audibly. "Please" he whispered again, batting his eyelids at Axl and trying to lift his head from the sheets to kiss him.

He succeeded and cut Axl's bottom lip between his teeth, dragging the older man down so he could properly kiss him. Axl let him explore his mouth freely, fully caving in into the kiss, his grip around Slash's hands loosening.

Slash saw the opportunity and removed one of his hands from Axl's grip, tangling it into Axl's hair and pulling down harshly, their noses crashing against each other's from the sudden force.

Axl soon regained control though and wrapped his hand tightly around Slash's wrists, slowing his motions and returning the hand to its previous position above his head.

"Uh uh uh, baby boy. I'm in charge here" he said pressing with his free hand on Slash's neck, blocking his airways just enough for the guitarist to let out a few puffy breaths and grind his cock against Axl's, before letting him go.

Slash drew in a big breath as soon as he was released, coughing a bit but ultimately wishing for Axl to choke him again.

"Please Ax."

"Ax?"

"Please, daddy".

"Please what, slut?"

"Do it again."

"Do what again, love?"

"Choke me. Please."

"Alright, baby boy. But I'll need you to keep your hands where I put them without me holding them in place. Can you do that for me, bitch?"

"Yes daddy. I'll be real good for ya, I promise."

"Okay, love" Axl agreed and removed his hand.

He got up for a second to remove his boxers and then took Slash's off as well, Slash raising his hips to help him. Axl took a moment to appreciate the sight beneath him, all desperate and needy, hard cock oozing precum and expression begging for a good fuck.

Axl climbed back on top of him, straddling him, his own hard cock dripping precum into Slash's. He brought his left hand up to choke Slash again while his left hand went to Slash's hip, fingers dipping and closing around his hip bone, keeping him in place. At the same time, he kissed Slash, lips sucking out all the oxygen leaving the guitarist and making the choking feeling that much greater.

After a few seconds, he loosened his hold and let the younger man catch his breath, pressing down hard again before he could fully recover. 

He removed his left hand from where it was holding Slash down and brought it to Slash's length, fingers wrapping around it with ease, thumb already teasing at the slit and spreading precum all over the hard cock.

Slash moaned against Axl's lips, both from how restricted his breathing was and from pleasure Axl's hand was providing him.

Axl gave him a few more lazy strokes, Slash thrusting in his hand, desperate for Axl to increase his pace. Axl instead simply left his cock to rest flat against his stomach and brought two fingers -wet with Slash's precum- to Slash's entrance. 

"Look at you" he smirked and looked down at Slash, who could barely keep his eyes open as he moaned loudly. "Already moaning like a whore and I haven't even put a finger inside your pretty little hole. Such a slut for daddy, huh?"

Slash whimpered in response as he felt Axl's fingers so close but yet still not inside his ass.

"Answer me when I'm speaking to you, doll" Axl demanded, his fingers still circling teasingly around Slash's entrance.

"Please daddy. I want your pretty fingers inside me so badly. I'm such a whore for you."

"Is that so?" he smirked again as he teased Slash's entrance with his middle finger, nail grazing the puckered hole.

After a few more of Slash's desperate pleas, he slowly pushed the finger inside, letting Slash get accustomed to it, before adding a second finger and scissoring him open.

He thrusted his fingers in and out of Slash at a slow pace, marvelling at Slash's quickening moans of pleasure and desperation, finally adding a third digit for a couple last thrusts.

"Do you want my cock, slut?" Axl asked and immediately pulled his fingers out of Slash.

Slash only had time to let a small whine at the feeling of emptiness again as he was presented with Axl's cock in his face, Axl moving up to sit on his chest.

"Make it all nice and wet for me, baby boy" he ordered and pushed the flushed pink tip inside Slash's kiss-bruised lips.

His lips stretched obscenely around the girthy cock and Axl had to stop himself from cumming right then and there. He thrusted in and out of Slash's mouth at an unforgiving pace, a few tears leaving Slash's eyes as the cock pushed further than he could handle. Once again, Axl was choking him, with his cock this time instead of his hands.

Just as Slash was getting used to the fast pace and was starting to enjoy the feeling of the fat cock in his mouth, Axl pulled out.

"That's enough, slut" he said and brought one hand to Slash's face to wipe away the few tears.

His other hand wrapped around his cock, guiding it to Slash's entrance. He started to push inch by inch, giving Slash just enough time not to cry out in shear shock from the intense pain of being so stretched out but also not enough time to get used to the feeling either.

Once he was balls deep inside Slash, he started moving, starting slowly at first with a few experimental thrusts until he located the guitarist's prostate. Slash cried out in pain when he did and Axl tangled his hands in his curls, yanking hard and exposing Slash's neck.

He kept the same angle while he increased the pace, moving almost completely out of Slash before slamming back in, while sucking another hickey on the younger man's already covered skin.

He brought his other hand to Slash's cock, pumping quickly and wishing to get him off as fast as possible as he was already on the verge of his orgasm, Slash deepthoating bringing him closer to it than he had anticipated.

He increased his speed for a few more thrusts, jerking Slash off faster to match the insane pace, as he felt a familiar tingling sensation low in his stomach and his balls started to clench.

He came hard and fast with a loud grunt in Slash's ear before he bit down on the soft skin of Slash's neck to muffle the rest of his moans.

He kept thrusting for a bit, riding out his orgasm and filling Slash with warm cum. He pulled out his softening dick, pearly white liquid leaking out of Slash. At the same time, he brushed his thumb over the over-sensitive slit of Slash's cock head until the guitarist screamed out his name in ecstasy.

He kissed Slash again, shallowing his moans as he collected some of Slash's cum with his fingers. He pulled back and took one of the fingers to his mouth, licking it clean, and pushed the other against Slash's lips. He kissed him one last time, Slash's lips glistening with cum, before he cleaned them both up with a tissue and lied next to the guitarist on the bed, dragging the younger man closer to him and resuming their earlier tangled position.

"Was that proof enough for you, doll?"

"Yes daddy. I love you" he said, turning to look at Axl with a look of complete and utter adoration.

"Love you too, sweet cheeks. So so much. And I love your cock too, no matter how small it is. Plus" he said, his sweet smile turning into a smirk. "With daddy dominating ya, it doesn't matter how small your little dick is, should put it in a cage either way."

"Mhm" Slash moaned in agreement. "I'm such a whore for ya daddy" he said tightening his hold around Axl's torso.

"I know baby boy, I know. Daddy could hold back your orgasm for five days and you'd still suck my fat cock like a little bitch, wouldn't ya?"

"Yes daddy. And thank you for still being with me even though..." he trailed off, his burst of confidence leaving as he hid his face in Axl's chest.

Axl raised Slash's head once again that morning. "Hey hey, I love you no matter what and I love you even more because of your perfect tiny little dick. Okay, baby doll? Your dick is fucking beautiful" he said and placed a kiss on his forehead and started rubbing his arm up and down, placing more conforming kisses wherever he could. 

"Beautiful and fucking perfect" he said, giving it a congratulatory squeeze.

"And oh look, it's hard again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 80 24
where do i start, axl, axl, axl... such a hot mess. how can i resist him, his smile, his laugh, his body. he's a bit of a bad boy. but the things h...
71.7K 818 37
Says it in the title. if they are uncomfortable with with then i will delete it. No smut or Y/n, because as an asexual person, I hate smut, and also...
13.2K 98 40
This includes LGBTQIA+, maybe some mentions of angst, swears, fluff and some cringe 😬 Maybe some smut idk And Y/N is neutral gendered..
7K 219 21
Romance between Slash and Axl rose of Guns N' Roses. (Not sure why you're here if you don't know who they are but, ehh..) Depressing, heartbreaking...