An Unexpected Arrival

By Evil_3ye

(DISCLAIMER: Updates would be slow.) U.S.S. Enterprise (CVN-65) was docked at a harbor after getting decommis... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - The Arrival
Chapter 2 - A new world?
Chapter 3 - Settling in. And.. Reinforcements with a dash of.. tea?
Chapter 4 - An Unexpected Ally
Chapter 6 - Babysitting Part 1 of 2
Chapter 6.5 Babysitting Part 2 of 2 and.. an unexpected guest?
Christmas Special

Chapter 5 - CIWS go BRRRRT!

6.4K 70 246
By Evil_3ye

(AN: Before this starts I would like to apologize for taking so long and that this foolish Author begs your forgiveness, Thank you.)

Also shoutouts to:

EarlVincentMartinez  for giving me Enterprise's airwing. (Thank you, really. <3)

depressed_loli251 for asking if I was ok. (I really appreciate it <3)

Enty's POV

It was midday from what I can see with the limited visibility. The entire fleet sailed through the rather calm and cold waters of the Pacific. The fog was making everything hard to see but we all could manage.

So.. here I am sitting on a chair, eating some ice cream I got earlier with the Commander. Who was looking outside with binoculars, trying to see through the fog.

"How close are we?" I asked, since it felt like hours ago we left the dock and sailed towards the island with an abandoned city, probably during the earlier stages of the war.

"Depends.. how's your scout planes going?" The commander asked.

"I still can't really see with the fog but I'll manage." I replied back.

I looked outside, mentally severing the connection between the E-2 and my mind for a bit to look around.

The fleet was rather large, and for some reason I was picked as flagship. Sounds pretty crazy right? I just pretty much came here days ago and got chosen as flagship over the more experienced shipgirls. Though to be honest, it wouldn't be me who will give out orders, the commander will.

I went back to looking through the plane's view and just watched as it went through the fog, though not as dense as before.

Then, something happened that made me drop my ice cream in shock. The E-2 suddenly was shot and engulfed in flames, before it plunged into the depths I managed to see an entire fleet near a city with all the shipgirls with.. animal ears? Looking at the crashing plane with all their AA guns pointed. When it landed on the water I managed to see a person with bunny ears giving out orders before the plane was completely claimed by the water. Definitely 100% the leader.

"Something wrong?" The commander asked me, noticing the dropped ice cream.

"I think I found the city, along with an entire enemy fleet." I said dryly, internally sulking from my lost ice cream. May you rest in pieces my beautiful strawberry vanilla with sprinkles.

There was a sudden beep and I ran towards the controls, looking at the radar and I think my face packed slightly paled slightly.

Multiple objects going towards our location and fast. It can't be those shipgirls can they? No. I remember all those carriers.. so they would be.. Planes. Hundreds of them, coming here in a speed slightly above a hundred knots.

The commander looked over my shoulder and his face turned hard, and began shouting orders towards a radio which I couldn't really hear since I started launching fighters.

I mentally made sure my CIWs, Sea Sparrows and my RAM launchers were all filled with ammunition and then went outside to hear the buzzing, which  mind you sounded like a huge bee. Looking through the window, I was met with tons of planes and the sound of flak rounds from the surrounding ships go off, some managing to take some of the planes down.

I braced myself as the planes came closer, my CIWs already finding their targets the Anti-Air missiles and RAM getting ready to fire and-

>>Stop

Enty: Ok why are we showing this right now? Shouldn't the fighting be on like, the near end of the chapter?

Author: Uh.. I don't know? Just thought it was cool.

Enty: ...

Enty: I'll just show what happened before this.

——————

>>Rewinding.. 3 hours ago.. (3rd Person POV)

Right after George's declaration, Wales moved up to the radio connecting all the megaphones on the island, relaying the Commander's message of the official declaration of war on Crimson Axis—which spurred most of the shipgirls in action, with some staying to defend if they need to. Unicorn and all the younger shipgirls on the island were ordered to stay due to lack of combat experience with the exception of a few like Enty who is in fact still asleep on Enterprise's shoulder.

"Are you sure that it is wise to let her be on the battlefield?" William asked Enterprise seriously, not being in the mood for jokes in the current situation.

"I actually don't know to be honest.. but I will be there to keep an eye on her." Enterprise stated glancing on the sleeping girl on her shoulder.

"If you say so.. but she will be your responsibility and any mistake that she makes will be yours as well." William nodded, massaging the bridge of his nose.

"I remember from what you've told me she has a similiar personality to you." George said joining in the conversation to stop the somber mood. "Stubborn, Battle addicted, but warm at heart. Like mother like daughter, I guess." George teased as he shrugged from the last statement.

"Wha- I am not stubborn!" Enterprise fired back red staining her cheeks, embarrassed from the statement.

"Gosh, you're so easy to tease big sis!" Hornet grinned and laughed as she joined in as well, tormenting Enterprise while Enty somehow managed to sleep on during the conversation.

"I guess some humor is acceptable even during this type of situation." William smiled as he started walking out of the office. "I'll be resting at one of the first rooms here, and girls?"

"Yes?" Every shipgirl present looked towards the Admiral.

"Good luck." William nodded as he left the room, closing the door shut.

After the Admiral left, a lot of the shipgirls are lost in thought about the situation there are currently in.

"Why did it have to come to this.." Hammann muttered dejectedly, upset about the whole thing. "We're supposed to band together to beat the sirens, not turn against each other."

"This war seems rather petty ya know?" Cleveland laughed as everyone had a chorus of agreements. "All because we do not want to use siren tech to improve ourselves." Her laugh turned to a full blown scowl. "Those damn furries (Sakura Empire) really don't like conflicting opinions, don't they?"

Everyone had a good laugh from the statement, specifically the 'furries' part.

——————

"AHHHCHOO!" Akagi sneezed as she stopped walking for a bit with Kaga noticing that she stopped.

"Are you alright, nee-sama?" Kaga asked as they continued walking around the Sakura Empire, feeling the calm wind and the cherry blossoms falling around them.

"I just had a feeling that someone was talking about us, calling us something really offensive." Akagi muttered as she blew her nose on her handkerchief. "Anyways as I was saying.."

——————

Sakura Fleet

"Mou.. I don't like this place at all Fusou-neesan! It's cold and the air smells like Takao-san's burnt pie.. why are we here again?" Yamashiro complained as she rocked back and forth on her own conning tower, being incredibly bored.

"THAT WAS MY FIRST TIME!" Takao shouted towards Yamashiro from her ship, blushing bright red from remembering her attempt at making the disastrous pie.

"We're here to get back the purple wisdom cube from the two intruders, remember?" Fusou sighed at her little sister's antics. "And stop offending Takao-san."

"Gomen.."

Takao quickly cooled off as she steeled herself, not until a certain someone decided to hug her from behind.

"A-Atago! What do you think you're doing?!" Takao exclaimed.

"You seemed so tense so I decided to give a massage." Atago said innocently with a hint of mischief while she did some.. not so innocent things.

Ayanami, who agreed to stay on Fuso's ship stared on impassively towards the pair while mentally hitting herself for accepting the offer to go with Atago.

Atago noticed that destroyer staring and winked towards her direction.

"Ara~? You want to join in too, Ayanami-chan?" Atago looked at her as she noticed the destroyer while she continued fondling her sister.

"No thank you." Ayanami shook her head as she started bolted away before Atago could grab her and do her infamous death hugs.

Takao growled and noticed her chance to escape from her younger sister's clutches.

"Let.. go of me!" Takao lightly elbowed Atago as she finally got free from her grasp.

Atago stumbled for a bit before pouting playfully.

"Aw, poo~ both of you are no fun at all.." Atago pouted towards Takao and towards the corner where Ayanami used to be standing.

As this was happening the Carriers were taking turns launching scout planes, trying to locate the two intruders and the traitor.

"Zuikaku, report." Souryuu glanced towards one of the Crane sisters.

"Yes, Senpai?" Zuikaku turned towards her fellow carriers direction. "No sign of the maids or Akashi anywhere from what I can see from the last scouting."

"Guess we're gonna be here for a while then.." Hiryuu commented as she laid her arms at the back of her head and stared at the blue sky. "Also, why isn't Akagi and Kaga helping us out? We could really use some more recon planes out here."

"They had some business to attend to senpai, or atleast as we're told." Shoukaku replied as she launched a new set of recon planes to inspect the area around the city.

20 mins later..

"Any luck, Ise-san?" Zuikaku asked as she turned her eyes towards one of the two aviation battleships they had.

"Nothing from what I've seen Zuikaku-san." Ise replied back as she looked towards her sister. "You found something, Hyuuga?"

"Nothing nee-san..- wait I think I see something." All the four carriers and one aviation battleship looked towards Hyuuga. "Inside a building, the brown one with a large hole on the roof on the left side of the city. I think I see the maid inside."

'Finally!' Zuikaku grinned.

"Destroyer Divisions 2 and 5 will go to the heart of the town and patrol the Eastern and Western side." Souryuu started.

"Cruiser Division 1 and 4 will patrol the Northern and Southern side. The maids may have moved so keep an eye on anything around you."

"If any of you find the maids, surround them so we can bring them back to mainland."

"They may have contacted reinforcements so make it quick. Now go! We shall make a quick example of them for anyone who dares to steal and spy from the Sakura Empire! For the Enperor!"

"""FOR THE EMPEROR!"""

"Can anyone also radio the Ironblood fleet and notify them this as well?" Souryuu added.

"I can do that." Souryuu looked towards the direction of the voice .

"Though it may take some time to find the right channel but they're not too far away, hopefully.." Aoba stated before giving a respectful nod to Sōryū and went to join with the other cruisers.

"Arigato." Souryuu nodded before turning her head and squinting her eyes towards the fog. "I swear I saw something there.."

——————

Ironblood Fleet

"Soo.." Deutschland started.

"Why are we helping the animals again?" Deutschland stated boredly. "They should be Deutschland's servants!"

Gneisenau smacked Deutschland on the head.

"Aua! Wofür war das?!" Deutschland exclaimed before nursing her head.

"I know you wouldn't say that in front of Nagato everytime we meet her." Gneisenau said cooly before deadpanning. "Also we're helping them since they're our allies, considering what that weird looking Wisdom Cube does it's obviously valuable."

"Hmph!" Deutschland snapped her head to the other side, annoyed with the lavender haired battlecruiser lecturing her. "Then stop hitting me everytime I say something you don't like you.. you.. verdammte schlampe!"

"What did you call me-?!"

"I called you.. a ver-dam-mte sch-lampe." Deutschland sneered.

"Now listen here you-"

Graf Spee and Z1 looked at the exchange amused while Z23 muttered something about tardiness and Scharnhorst suddenly finding the ocean water more interesting.

Before it could escalate into them using their guns on each other they were stopped by a certainly pissed off heavy cruiser.

"ARGH!" Hipper threw her arms up annoyed. "CAN BOTH OF YOU.. SHUT UP!" Hipper screeched towards the two while Gneisenau and Deutschland looked on suprised.

Before Gneisenau could argue back she was interrupted by the other heavy cruiser in the small fleet.

"Now now I think it's best that you stop arguing, you wouldn't want my washboard of a schwester to explode right here now, hm~?" Prinz Eugen said with fake sincerity, inwardly smirking from the tease towards her older but.. less developed sister.

"That's right! Now stop- wait.. what did you just call me?!"

For the past 10mins or so the Ironblood fleet that was visiting the Sakura Empire were hearing Hipper rant about her 'Cow of a schwester'.

"Dumme kuh einer schwester!" Being one of her rants.

Gneisenau and Deutschland looked on impassively as the blonde cherry faced heavy cruiser started panting hard, taking big gulps of air.

"You done?" Graf Spee asked through the silence.

Hipper gave a small nod, giving her younger sister a small glare before resting on her ship.

"How much longer till they tell us where to go?" Z1 groaned.

"A-y—e th-re hello?"

"Guten Tag?"

"Ah! this is IJN Aoba of the Sakura Enpire 5th fleet! Just a question but is this the Ironblood channel?"

"You've got it right, connection a bit choppy though."

"We've found the maids hiding somewhere on one of the abandoned islands with the large towns somewhere near Singapore. Also patrols stated of mines around your area so it would be wise to have someone scout ahead. Our minesweepers already got some of them."

"Danke, for the information Fraulein."

The radio then cuts off leaving only the calm waves of the ocean splashing beneath their feet.

"Nice coincidence.." Z1 muttered, surprised.

"Sakura Fleet found them?" Scharnhorst asked her sister.

"Mhm." Gneisenau nodded towards her sister.

"Singapore then?" Z1 asked.

"Set course towards South then." Prinz Eugen smirked. "We could even find some breast pads for my schwester there."

"Why you-!" Hipper started.

"Z23, can you send a report to the Kommandant?" Gneisenau asked the destroyer.

"Ja." Z23 nodded.

"U-47 you there?" Gneisenau called for the black haired U-Boat.

"Ja?" U-47 poked her head above the water.

"Can you go ahead of us and scout?" Gneisenau asked.

"What's in it for me?" U-47 asked her eyes narrowing.

"Are you serious right now?" Gneisenau asked, surprised from the girl's question. "Fine, I'll buy you a bratwurst when we get back."

U-47 raised an eyebrow.

Gneisenau looked at her increduously. "10 of them."

"Vielen Dank~" The U-Boat said mischievously before going back underwater with her periscope being the only visible thing.

Gneisenau sighed while muttering why she got her of all of them.

——————

The base was on high alert, shipgirls and personnel along with the manjuus helped get everyone ready. Shipgirls got last minute repairs, engineers that came with the Commander and Admiral helped upgrade or replace equipment with the manjuus helping them out. One of the engineers even stating the manjuus being 'One of the cutest fucking birds he's ever seen.'

George oversaw everything, personally picking Enty as the Fleet Flagship though not before calming an angry Enterprise.

"You better explain to me why you picked her..! Or else.." George shivered, remembering the menacing glint in the Carrier's eyes.

"Women are bloody scary.." George muttered.

Enty, who was trying to get the male's, attention nearly threw the chocolate bar she was eating.

"Hey, you there?" Enty snapped her fingers one more time towards George.

"Oh, sorry.. please continue." George apologized as he looked around the Command area inside Enty's island. (Island is the building that you see on the Aircraft Carrier.)

"As I was saying, I have two types of Air Control radars." Enty explained, munching on a chocolate bar. "I have the AN/SPS-48 3D and the AN/SPS-49 2D"

George nodded as he tried to remember everything "Did we really name things that complicated?".

"Both of them have a rather large range and can be able to detect ships and planes even during storms or bad weather." Enty stated with a hint of pride. "I also have the MK. 23 Fire Acquisition System which directs my anti air missiles."

"Missiles?" George raised an eyebrow.

"Yes~ I have missiles, not sure if it's tested to do damage against ships but it would be still useless since it has small range."

"I also have three Phalanx CIWS-" Enty started but was interrupted.

"What's that?" George asked.

"Think of it as an anti air gun except that it automatically finds the target." Enty stated, annoyed of being interrupted.

"Fimmaly za RAM Lawnshers" Enty talked while chewing a cookie before gulping it down. "They're used against anti ship missiles but there aren't any here are there?" Enty questioned the Commander as she munched on a cookie, which was choco chip (Her favorite).

"Nothing here that's similiar to that I can think of." George replied scratching the back of his head as he gave a nervous smile. "Though bombs would be the closest thing I could think of.

"Well, we'll just use it as anti air as well." Enty nodded. "That's pretty much all of the things I can tell you.. I think, I'm going to my ship's canteen to get ice cream and some milk to go with my cookies, you can get some as well Commander."

"Ice cream?" George thought, interested to see the food as he followed Enty to the canteen.

——————

Cleveland inspected her newly upgraded gear, which were taken and upgraded or replaced by some of the few of the Eagle Union's engineers who arrived with the Commander and Admiral along with the help of the Manjuus.

With a sigh she summoned back her ship and went closer to look at the improvements done to it.

She noticed that they improved her AA along with her turret that can now go up in an angle that would be suitable to hit planes, "Probably after we got bombed to pieces.." Cleveland thought dryly.

She took the time to look at the other upgrades other ships have, the destroyers getting much better quality torpedo tubes with slightly better AA guns and more rapid firing guns, the battleships getting better fire control and reinforced armor. Not forgetting as well the other cruisers but they generally have similar upgrades done to their rigging.

Not forgetting the Elephant in the room (or ocean?). The massive aircraft carrier anchored on dock 5 resting on the calm waters with the occasional wave hitting the side.

Also noticing the dent on the bow which was getting fixed back to what it originally was by Manjuus.

"Which reminds me, San Diego is still having her ship repaired after the collision." Cleveland took one glance in a direction and tried to stifle the giggle coming from her mouth as she sees all the Manjuus repairing the hole and the dent on the hull.

"No! That's the wrong hull shape! It isn't even symmetrical to the the other side.." San Diego sulked towards the Manjuu that seemed to be in charge.

"..Juu..?" The Manjuu wearing the construction worker hat with a blueprint on its hand(wing?) tilted its head in confusion and gestured to the other Manjuu who took off one of the main guns with a crane.

"NO!" San Diego wailed.

Cleveland noticed it wasn't just her as well who laughed at the sight. She noticed Warspite and Centaur who randomly came by seeing the sight with the latter trying to keep a straight face but failing and the former giggling softly.

She soon felt a hand on her shoulder, turning around she sees the Commander donning his complete white naval uniform complete with his awards and medals on his chest.

"Don't need to worry Clevebro! We're gonna win this!" The Commander gave a thumbs up and a charming smile that would make any girl blush, except..

"Wha- Wh-What. Did. You. Just. Call. Me?" Cleveland's eye twitched as a menacing aura surrounded her.

The Commander pretended not to notice the malice in the air. "What do you mean? You're my best bro! Clevebro. Even though you're a girl." Before Cleveland could lash out the Commander already started walking away. "Which reminds me, I still have to ask Enterprise something."

Cleveland glared holes at the Commander's back for a while before sighing, knowing that it was George's way to help calm her down ever since back in Hawaii when she was first summoned before being stationed here, even when she doesn't need it.

Three objects bumped her at record speed, knocking her breath out of her lungs. Before she could turn around and berrate whoever this was she was met with a crushing hug with three voices she knows well.

"Montpelier?! Columbia?! Denver?! What are you three doing here? I thought you were in that month long commission!" Cleveland cried out as she hugged her sisters as well.

"And you forgot that we told you that a month ago?" Columbia raised an eyebrow before blowing on her bubblegum, chewing it again.

"We came back here as fast as we can so we can help as well." Montpelier said.

"Aren't you all tired from the commission?" Cleveland asked, worried.

"We're never tired when it's with big sis!" Montpelier said.

"Yeah! Took us a while to find a suitable place to dock, Dock 5 had a huge Aircraft Carrier.." Denver nodded.

"Which reminds me, is she a new summon?" Columbia added, pointing to the Aircraft Carrier.

"You could say that.." Cleveland nodded.

Her sisters obviously noticed how vague the answer was but they chose to not dwell further and changed the topic.

"Anyways.. mind telling me what you guys did for a month?" Cleveland smiled as she glanced at her three younger sisters.

Cleveland got three nods in response.

——————

Enty's POV

So, it was pretty much time to go now. Everyone was ready, many determined to 'show 'em democracy' as Cleveland quoted. And for a while I remembered a song one of my sailors played on deck...

Many said goodbye to their loved ones which took me back to the time where in my service many of my sailors said goodbye to their loved ones as well. The multiple memories always replaying in my mind even when that was years ago.

I stared for a bit longer before we all started leaving, the Commander beside me drinking some err.. coffee?

When I first went down to my cafeteria I got pretty surprised once I saw...

(Best pic ever xD)

Manjuus there, cooking and serving some food and beverages when need to. Pretty handy, I must say (Also their good to cuddle, the feathers being very soft.)

————————————————————

Also forgive me author for this 4th wall break but I'll start with the events that were happening on the start.

Author: No problemo! I got a free stock of flex tape, courtesy of Stalker-2-Actual . Now please stop breaking it..

——————————————————

"BRRRRRRRRT!"

Was the only sound up close I could hear for the past what? 20mins? I pretty much lost count on the planes I shot down after the eleventh plane was shot down by an AA missile.

The fog surrounding the area actually cleared which gave us a full view of the opposing fleet. It wasn't long when the guns, mainly battleship guns from both sides started firing.

Ever since I came here I've always wanted to hear battleship guns up close. And thinking back to it now, it seems to be a rather stupid thing. Being  temporarily deaf in the middle of the battlefield is not fun.

I'm pretty sure I felt a torpedo or two hit my side. It hurts, really badly and it took all I can to not scream in pain, but I think I feel some tears starting to appear on my eyes.

Four more Super Hornets appeared on deck, three of them launching successfully with the fourth being obliterated from a bomb that landed in a way that hit both of my catapults.

The last of the enemy planes were soon shot down with several managing to return which gave me some breathing room to inspect my equipment.

The CIWs were rather overheated, the muzzles reddish in color from the continuous firing. The RAM and Anti-Air missiles seem fine if not drained from the rapid reloading.

My deck had a hole on it, luckily the bomb didn't penetrate through the armor and go in the hangar bay.

Two torpedoes hit me somewhere near the stern but hey, atleast it wasn't hit somewhere like the rudder and getting myself Bismarck'd right?

——————

Bismarck slammed her fist onto the table, the action scaring her commanding officer.

Commander Schmidt stared fearfully towards his broken table before returning his gaze to Bismarck. "Uh.. Bismarck-"

"What." Bismarck unconsciously snarled before looking at the broken table and flushed slightly. "I-I.. apologize Kommandant, I just remembered something unpleasant.."

"It's.. alright.." Schmidt cleared his throat before returning to a neutral mask. "As I was saying, we were unable to contact your sister, Tirpitz.."

——————

Admiral Grey stared at his cup of coffee, occasionally pulling his arm up to take a sip.

It's been an hour or so it seems since the fleet left to rescue the two maids and the deserter. Absently tapping the table infront of the radio he would occasionally wave towards a few shipgirls who would pass by the window.

"Wales!" The radio suddenly burst with a noise, making William spill some of the coffee on the table.

"Now who would this be?" William mused as he responded back. "Wales isn't available right now.."

"Eh? Now who is this.."

"Admiral? No offense but what are you doing there?"

"Just here on my accord if you will.." William replied back, managing to remember the person who owns the voice. "Ark Royal."

"Ah, that seems about right.. the docks seem empty. Massive sortie?"

"Yes. Along with a new summon."

"Is it a Destroyer?!" Ark Royal shouted through the radio.

William fake coughed.

"Err.. I mean where can I dock with London and Shropshire?"

"You're cleared for Dock 3." William said.

"Thank you." The radio went silent.

William sighed before massaging the bridge of his nose finally remembering the Carrier's reputation. "Ark Royal.. too many reports towards her from the destroyers towards her most of which came from Glowworm.."

Meanwhile..

"Hehehe.. I hope the new summon's a destroyer. Must get some pictures.." Ark Royal was openly drooling.

"..." London and Shropshire looked silently.

"Sister." Shropshire whispered.

"Yes?" London replied.

"Do you think we should've just left her back there?" Shropshire glanced towards the direction of the Carrier who was muttering something about destroyers.

"..." London gave a silent nod.

The two cruisers soon went out of the water and started briskly walking to the Main Building, leaving the questionably sane Aircraft Carrier behind.

AN: (Trouble is definitely coming soon xD)

——————

"So.. you're saying they were targetting the mostly me?" I asked the commander.

"Yes, Wales told me from her report that most of the planes were dead set on trying to disable you." The commander replied. "It seems they know how much of threat you are."

"I don't know whether to take that as a complement or as an insult." I deadpanned.

"Which reminds me, you launched three of your planes. Right?" He ignored what I said.

"Yes..? I couldn't launch anymore as one of the bombers hit my deck and damaged my catapults." I answered back unsure about what he was thinking.

"You said they can fly in a higher altitude than the planes we have right now, along with having those what do you call it? Laser guided bombs, right?"

"Yes? I told you before we left that they were bombs with a good chance to hit a target compared to a normal Dive bomber.. Wait what are you planning here?" I asked curiously.

"As we distract them with most of Enterprise and Ranger's planes, you raise your planes on a high altitude to avoid detection." He started.

"We only have a limited time interval to do this so we have to make this count."

"So, you're saying that most of our air cover would be used as a distraction for me to hit their heart of the fleet?" He nodded at that. "But if it fails we would have no air cover for a while and we would be held back here by their planes while Sheffield and Edinburgh get captured." Another nod at that.

"Welp.. since there's a chance that it could fail I'm handing you to Wales." I shrugged. "Hey that rhymes a little.." I slightly smiled at the thought.

George nodded. "Probably for the best."

——————

Both fleets stared each other down, each side giving each other smoldering glares. None of them moved from their places as Zuikaku, Shoukaku, Hiryuu and Souryuu retrieved the planes that came back. The tension extremely thick, then.

""OPEN FIRE!"" Both George and Souryuu shouted the command.

The effect was instant, each side immediately starting to bombard each other, shells of different caliber flying in every direction intent on hitting their target.

"Keep firing! Do not let them advance!" Souryuu commanded as she and her sister prepared to launch their planes.

Zuikaku squinted her eyes and put her hand on her forehead to block the sun. "Senpai! Enemy aircraft!"

"They're going for a full on assault?" Souryuu muttered in disbelief before shaking her head. "Everyone take Anti-Air positions!"

——————

"They're taking the bait commander!" Wales said while she looked from her deck.

"Just as planned. Enty, how's the planes?" George nodded.

"They're right behind the fleet, I'm preparing to dive." I replied, concentrating on the planes as I slowly moved them downwards from their position in the sky.

"No offense but, can you hurry up a bit?" Ranger shouted from her flight deck. "My planes aren't lasting well."

I stayed silent as my eyes closed, my perspective changing into the Fighter's cockpit. The fighters dove then released  the bombs, one of them realizing but it was too late.

I opened my eyes as I grinned. "Boom."

BOOM!

I briefly went back mentally to the cockpit of one of Super Hornets to confirm the hits, the enemy fleet seemed to be recovering but were still in a state of confusion over what happened.

"Both Carriers are disabled Commander! They're pretty injured and can still move but they're flight decks are pretty messed up." I slightly cheered. "Wait.. weren't there supposed to be four?" I muttered.

"Great job Enty! Clevebro you're up." George nodded to Cleveland, who slightly twitched from the nickname, started going towards the island followed by her sisters, Belfast, Laffey and Javelin.

"Kommandant."

"What do you need Tirpitz?" George asked the battleship curiously.

"I volunteer to go with them." Tirpitz softly said.

"Granted." George nodded.

——————

"Tch. We can't keep running like this, Edinburgh." Sheffield whispered while shooting at the road behind her, temporarily blinding the shipgirls behind them. "In here."

Edinburgh stifled uncomfortably from the extra weight on her back. "A-ah I'm tired.. can we just stay here and wait for reinforceme-EEEEEEEE!" The wall on their left exploded, startling the white-haired cruiser.

"In here!" A voice screamed out.

"Can't we just leave the cat as bait?" Sheffield said sharply as she shot a wall to make an exit.

"NO! Please don't leave me with them nya!" Akashi drawled out from Edinburgh's back, face pale. "They'll scrap me nya!"

Sheffield sighed. "You better be worth the trouble, cat." Sheffield glared before running to a direction, followed by Edinburgh.

The three of them arrive at what seems to be the town square, instantly rushing towards the path ahead which was soon blocked by a few destroyers. Sheffield slightly cursed before rushing to the other path which was blocked off as well. This continued on until they were completely surrounded on all sides. Their original pursuers blocking the path behind them.

"Surrender! We have you surrounded! Try anything suspicious and we WILL respond with lethal force." The shipgirl stated coldly.

Sheffield's face turned grim as she shifted onto a battle stance along with Edinburgh who looked rather awkward because of Akashi clinging on her.

Before they were able to do anything however, a smokescreen landed near them. A distinct 'Nani?!' could be heard through the smoke.

Sheffield and Edinburgh felt themselves getting pulled as they got out of the smokescreen unharmed, making them able to see their helpers.

"Hey! Sorry we're late." Cleveland said as she let go Edinburgh's arm.

"Belfast." Sheffield acknowledged her fellow maid.

"Sheffield." Belfast nodded.

"Who's that?" Denver pointed to Akashi who became the subject of everyone's stares.

"A prisoner." Sheffield simply said.

Denver nodded as all of them ran and jumped onto the water, fully intent on going back to the fleet.

"Torpedoes!" Javelin warned as she dodged a few, detonating some prematurely with her javelin.

Everyone quickly jumped out of the way to not get hit by the torpedoes.

"Guten Tag~"

Everyone's head snapped towards the voice.

"Sorry we're late to the party~" Prinz Eugen chimed as multiple figures sided with her.

"Halt." Z23 sped to Prinz's side, hand gripping the rigging ready to launch torpedoes anytime.

"Haha! Make sure you can entertain Deutschland!" Deutschland went to Prinz's side as well followed by her sister.

Z1 and Admiral Hipper went straight to Z23's side, simply staring towards them.

Javelin and Laffey looked at the multiple figures blocking all of them, seeing a person they recognize.

"Ayanami?/Ayanami." Laffey and Javelin both said.

Ayanami's grip faltered as she stared at the two, inwardly not wanting to do this. "I-" Ayanami started but couldn't finish the thought, "I'm sorry.."

Everyone shifted into battle stances, as they waited for anyone to do the first move.

Someone shot from their turret.

Then all hell broke lose.

——————

Ok there was something definitely wrong here.

Two carriers DO NOT just suddenly disappear. I already did a radar sweep once and got nothing. In a state of panic I went to check on the radar and realized that it was damaged, probably because of one of the planes shooting it.

"Sorry, we're not going for you!" A familiar voice spoke, but one that's definitely not from base. One that has a faint Japanese accent. A glimpse of the brown hair confirmed my suspicions on the person's identity.

This person is extremely dedicated..

"Grey Ghost!"

I looked straight at my deck and saw the familiar face of the person who tried cutting my mother a few days ago.

"I think you've got the wrong Grey Ghost miss." I halfheartedly joked.

The brown haired girl blinked and opened her mouth to speak, but couldn't as the ship started to glow, the bridge and the flight deck turning into a mass of cubes. The girl managed to jump off as soon as the ship started glowing.

"If you want my mother." I started.

"Then you'll have to go through me." I finished as my rigging finished manifesting onto me, the wind whipping my jacket.

The girl shook her head before facing me. "Brave choice kid." She brandished her katana, the sunlight making the steel glow. "Let's see what you've got!"

——————

"We're fighting a losing battle.." Sheffield grimaced as a shell hit her shoulder, making her lose balance and letting herself get kicked towards a wall. "I think a rib broke.."

Sheffield shakily stood up, briefly looking at her allies. Her fellow maid, Belfast, seemed better of only having some bruises with some part of the dress torn from near misses. Even though she looks fine now she seemed noticeably slower, proof of her increasing fatigue.

The others seemed to be in a state not far from what she is experiencing right now. Javelin and Laffey stayed back, managing to fend Deutschland and Graf Spee's assault by throwing their torpedoes in the water. Cleveland and her sisters fighting off Ayanami, Z23, Z1, Atago and Takao. Edinburgh and Akashi though.. are both unconscious.

Sheffield's thoughts were interrupted by a turret facing her kneeling form.

"Game over. Maid." Admiral Hipper smirked.

"Now tell us, where's the cube?" Prinz Eugen walked over to both of them.

"Not.. telling.." Sheffield glared defiantly towards the two.

Prinz was opened her mouth to speak a word until she saw something at the corner of her eye. Relying on instinct, she pulled her sister away from where they were standing, hearing a sound of thunder and saw two large columns of water from where they once stood.

Similiar columns of water erupted around them as most of them jumped back.

Not even a second later multiple torpedoes swam towards them.

"Torpedoes! Scatter!" Atago commanded as she jumped away from one.

Though, Prinz noticed something wrong about the torpedoes. They seemed to turn slightly to the direction Atago went and recognisition filled her thoughts. "Magnetic Torpedoes?! That's Ironblood tech!"

A calm voice filled the air. "That is enough."

The columns of water fell down revealing KMS Tirpitz clad in her monstrously large rigging, gripping the flag which held the Ironblood emblem.

"Why?" The silence continued on, mostly from everyone's shock more of which came from the opposing side.

No one answered the question however as it was clear whose side she was on.

"I see then." Tirpitz slammed the flagpole onto the water, hard, creating small waves from the force of impact and splashing some water near some of their eyes which she intended.

"Wha-" Admiral Hipper couldn't finish her thoughts as she was kicked with a force of a truck 3 meters away.

Takao and Atago shook of their shock as they charged towards the battleship, katanas held high.

Tirpitz managed to knock Deutschland before turning around and blocking the katanas aimed towards her back.

Takao and Atago were skilled, that was a fact everyone knew.

But in a match against a battleship on brute force even with both of them, is a lost cause.

Tirpitz slammed the spear towards the katanas as the two heavy cruisers went on the defensive. Both staggered slightly but held their ground.

They both then moved in a speed that could put a destroyer to shame, going for a chance at the opening they found only to fail when the somewhat sentient rigging blocked it effortlessly, growling towards the the at the same time.

Tirpitz used this opportunity to jab the spear towards her target. The torpedo tubes.

The result was the torpedo tube turning into a deformed mess from the force put towards it. With it detonating and knocking both of them off, not forgetting the harsh burns they got. Tirpitz shook of her shock to block Ayanami's blade.

Meanwhile, Prinz Eugen ran to the spot her sister landed. Luckily the blonde heavy cruiser only landed on the water and had no apparent bruises, though Prinz suspected there would be some on the chest.

"I can handle myself.. you dummkopf-" Admiral Hipper coughed as she sat on the surface.

Sheffield was helped up by Belfast as they ran to help the battleship. The fighting resumed with increased fervor.

It was far from over.

——————

I'm a complete idiot. Yes you heard that right. I, USS Enterprise CVN-65, am a complete idiot. Why you ask? Let's see the list.

Pick a fight with someone, check.

Picking a fight even though said person was more experienced than me, check.

Fighting someone in close combat with  zero knowledge of it, check.

Fighting someone with a katana barehanded, check.

Thinking too much that I nearly got slashed at and got a part of my tie cut off. check

Speaking of which I may have panicked heavily after that and I may have shot a couple of RAMs and Anti-Air missiles on her face and..

Oh god.

She looks pissed.

She's literally walking towards me like a serial killer to her prey.

I just know it from my crew's memories ok?!

Wait. I still have my Super Hornets in the air! Only one has a missile left though.. oh! It's here! Come save me my precious jet!

She noticed it.

SHE BATTED THE FRIGGIN MISSILE AWAY! HOW DO YOU EVEN DO THAT?!

And she cut the Super Hornet in half.

"I-I y-yield?" I stuttered as she faced me again the scary face turning neutral. In another time I would be laughing at it because her face is literally filled with soot and her hair being in different positions with some black on the brown locks.

She started slowly walking towards me again.

I didn't notice the fog around us getting thicker.

And I didn't expect some invisible force to push her, no wait punch her? Out of the fog which I finally noticed. Also I slightly cringed from the sound of it.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I jumped, coming face to face with.. a girl? Someone with eerily yellow eyes and are they glowing? With snow white hair similiar to mine except it's whiter? And strangely she's wearing a uniform of some sort.

"Hello!" She chirped as she went a bit too close for comfort.

Zuikaku's POV

I didn't really know what to think after the little kid challenged me. On one hand she's Grey Ghost's daughter and on the other hand she's a little kid around Mutsuki's stature. And I could never really hurt children and that determined look makes her little face even more kawaii~. Though, I would never let Shoukaku-nee know of this since it's incredibly embarrassing..

I only slashed my katana in a way that looks like it's gonna hit her. Though I did the mistake of accidentally cutting the tie off.

Wait what's that she's pointing? Now that I realize it she doesn't appear to have any guns on her. Why's that box thing on her rigging pointing at me? Eh, probs something harmless-

MULTIPLE BOMB LIKE THINGS SHOT OUT OF IT!

I blocked all but one which hit my face and honestly, I was surprised on how much it didn't hurt.. it just felt like something bumping you except it has an explosion. And-

Great, just GREAT! My hair got affected!

I realize I was doing a somewhat scary face since the girl was paling slightly. I decided to tease the girl by scaring her then leave with Shoukaku-nee after. I slowly approached her..

She had for a second a relaxed expression and my instincts screamed for me to get out of the way. I looked up and saw one of those bombs dropped on Souryuu and Hiryuu senpai, I somehow whacked it away without it exploding for some reason though I ignored it and cut the weird plane in half, the pieces falling into the water.

"I-I y-yield?" She squeaked.

That was honestly as cute as Mutsuki's..

I shook my head before continuing to slowly walk towards her.

Is it just me or is it getting foggier?

I simply ignored it until something hit me, I didn't see what it was but it felt like I got rammed head on by battleship. "Oof!"

I got knocked pretty far where I hit Shoukaku-nee.

"Zuikaku what happened in there?" She shook her head. "Nevermind, I'll ask you later right now we just need to escape!" Shoukaku played her flute quickly to summon a few dive bombers to repel anyone who got close.

As we got away I looked back and saw the fog dissipate around the girl revealing her unharmed, yet confused while eating.. wait? Eating?

I shook my head as I launched a few torpedo bombers.

Whatever happened back there was weird.

Enty's POV

Well she seems nice, the really pale shipgirl that helped me seems to be really cheerful. Plus she gave me a cookie so I trust her. Those glowing yellow eyes creep me out though.

"You want more kid?" She chirped towards me, handing me a couple more cookies.

"Yes please!" I said as I stuffed my face full with stuff, ahhh chocolate chip one of the best things created on this planet aside from ice cream.

"Do you have anymore?" I asked as I swallowed the last cookie.

"I ran out, sorry kid." She said ruffling my hair.

"Oh! My times out, gonna have to go somewhere. See ya kid!" She winked before floating away from the fog.

"W-Wait!" I ran after her only to see open ocean from the dissipated fog.

"Enty!" A voice that I already knew all too well called after me.

"M-Mom.." I swallowed, nervous about her reaction.

So you would know I was pretty surprised that she hugged me, hey I think she didn't even hear about it-

"Owowowowow!" I squeaked as my mom pinched my cheeks.

"What do you think you're doing challenging people young lady?" My mom gave me a stern look.

"I'm sowwy.. plis forgif me mom." I pleaded towards my mom.

She sighed before letting go of my cheeks. "Please don't worry me like that.." She whispered as she hugged me.

"I'm sorry.." I repeated, before remembering something. "Wait, did they manage to rescue Sheffield and Edinburgh?"

"Yes, they did. They're resting in Belfast's ship." My mom explained.

"We're done here girls! Let's go home!" They commander's voice reached us.

I yawned then buried my face on my mom's shoulder. "Sleepy.."

My mom shook her head before walking back to her ship, cradling me in her arms.

I'm pretty tired..

Purifier's POV

I watched from on top of a building as the fleet left. Gathering data on the little girl was rather easy.

"Oh this is gonna be fun~" I giggled as I obliterated the building in front of me. As expected the building collapsed instantly. Typical human tech.

A voice in my head interrupted me. "Y-You.."

I sighed "What do you want Observer?"

"I only told you to observe and to not interfere!" The annoying walking and floating tentacle told me.

"I did ya a favour by letting her trust me." I replied. "She's rather naive to trust anyone."

"Fine.. but continue observing from afar, I need the-"

"Data, I know yadda yadda yadda." I briefly stated. "Now get out of my head."

"Now wait just a minu-"

I sighed, killjoy.

On the upper hand I get to see my soon to be toy every single time.

"Hehe.." I giggled one last time before opening a portal near the base.

To be continued..

AN: Here ya go peeps! Chapter five! I apologize for being SUPER LATE in uploading as I had writer's block for a while.. anyways see y'all next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 28 9
This story was inspired by Azur Lane: A Royal Navy Carrier from IZUMO2 It is a wonderful time around the Azur Lane Base, until an unknown attack spr...
5.3K 149 16
"Destiny is no matter of Chance. It is a matter of Choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved... Destiny is what you're...
4.4K 99 26
In the aftermath of the Second Great War, a conflict that ravaged the world through clashes between factions centered around ship girls, a new era em...
757K 11.8K 200
Y/N a normal boy who likes to watch the anime Space Battleship Yamato and always dream of riding on a real spaceship but one day when he was heading...