The Chosen One (A Story About...

By RoyalGuardianGirl

(Okamimimi - a hybrid of a wolf and a human, meaning a person with wolf ears and a wolf tail). What if the wo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Unexpected First Day Of School
Chapter 2: Soccer Tryouts
Chapter 3: Just a Normal School Day
Chapter 4: First Match! Eito Gakuen!
Chapter 5: Discovery
Chapter 6: Arrival of Coach Endou
Chapter 7: A Nightmare and a Day
Chapter 8: New Members
Chapter 9: Second Match! Tengawara Jr. High
Chapter 10: New Friends and a Flashback
Chapter 11: The Past and the Present
Chapter 12: Threatened
Chapter 13: Encounter
Chapter 14: Awakening
Chapter 15: Fight!!! Tenma vs Riku
Chapter 16: Operation Research
Fan art Competition
Chapter 17: Kidnapped and Rescued
Chapter 18: Foe to Friend
Oc appearances
Chapter 19: Training
Chapter 20: Not Alone
Chapter 21: Arrival to Okinawa
Chapter 22: The Match and The Disaster
Chapter 23: After the disaster
Chapter 24: The Talk in the Dream World
Chapter 25: Arrival to Inazuma Town
Chapter 26: Unpleasant Reunion
Chapter 27: Understandings and A Promise
Chapter 28: Meeting and The Past
Chapter 29: A Time and Place for Everything
Chapter 30: Changes
QNA opening
QNA
Chapter 32: The Time to Strike
Chapter 33: Fight or Flight
Chapter 34: Battle Against General Aither
Chapter 35: The End

Chapter 31: Was it just a Nightmare?

113 8 1
By RoyalGuardianGirl

Tenma's POV:

After training was over, I went home with my friends and arrived at the manor. I finished my homework and I looked outside through the window and saw it was night time. I went to eat dinner and then got ready for bed. After I finished, I laid down on my bed and drifted to sleep.

*Dreamworld*

I was in a black void and I don't see Nozomi anywhere. I then heard a voice, but it wasn't Nozomi's, it was a different voice.

"You don't have much time, you must hurry," is what the voice said. It was a boy's voice, I then looked behind again and no one was there.

"Who are you?" I asked, but no reply.

"They are coming," I heard a different voice, this time it was a girl. I swiftly looked behind me and still no one.

"Who's they?" I asked again, still no reply.

"Be careful on what you do, cause there will be consequences," I heard another boy's voice, I looked around again, still no one around.

I then turned to look behind me and I saw someone. it looked like a shadow, my eyes then widened. I was so confused. It then created a spear in thin air and was going towards me. I was about to dodge, but for some reason, I couldn't move. The spear then pierced through my chest. I coughed blood and it hurt. I fell to the ground on my knees and I looked at the spear. I saw my blood dripping onto the ground. Suddenly the spear started to disappear, but as I looked closer, I saw that it was turning into black smoke and it was going in me. My head then started to hurt. I then clenched my head and I screamed in pain, as I do I stopped my screams and ended laying down. My vision started to blur and I looked at the shadow. Instead, in its place, it was my father, but he had red eyes. I then laid on the floor and my vision went black.

After what felt like hours, I opened my eyes and I was laying on the ground. I manage to stand up and I looked down on my chest. I had no wound.

"What is going on?" I said in my mind. I looked behind me and I saw Tom. He had his back facing me so I didn't see his face.

"Tom?" I said and I took a few steps towards him.

"Why? Why did you make me save you?" he said. I stopped walking cause I was shocked by what he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked, still shocked by what Tom said.

"You know exactly what I mean!" Tom shouted as he turned to face me. I was shocked by what he said and the part when Tom's eyes glowed red.

"I saved you and now I'm in a coma. You're now enjoying your life while I get stuck in bed not able to do anything. Also, my brother went missing because of you. You didn't look after him and you call yourself a friend!" Tom added.

"Tom, I-" I was about to say something, but Tom interrupted.

"Save it Tenma!" Tom shouted, " I wish me and my brother never met you. They were right about you, your just a backstabber and you don't deserve to have friends."

I felt tears trying to come out, but I held it back. Suddenly, I felt something grab my arm and pulled me down into what seemed like an abyss and the scenery changed. I then saw a lot of shadows surround me and then they started saying things.

'Worthless!' 'Your friends will leave you' 'You deserve to be alone' 'Mistake!' 'Backstabber' 'Attention seeker!' 'You don't belong here!' 'Freak!' 'Useless!' 'Waste of space!' 'Why don't you kill yourself!' 'Go back to where you belong, Nemesis working brat!' etc.

"Stop, leave me alone, " I said as I clenched my head. But they didn't stop. The words hurt like knives and I wanted it to stop. A shadow then stood before me.

"You are alone, no one cares about you, " I heard it say.

"No, I'm not, there are people that do care, " I said.

"They will leave you, just like everyone else before, " it said.

"Your lying, get out of my head," I said and I felt like my tears wanted to come out but I continued to hold it back.

The shadow then disappeared and then the scenery changed. I was on the rooftop of my school. I looked in front of me and I saw Tsurugi, Aoi, Shinsuke, Shindou, Midori, and Kariya. I got up from the floor and I was glad they were here.

"Minna," I said and I went to them. But what was off is that they didn't face me.

"Is everything alright?" I asked in concern.

"Leave us alone," Shindou-senpai said.

I was shocked by this and said, "what do you mean, what's wrong."

I was about to put my hand on Shindou's shoulder, but he slapped it away and shouted, "I told you to leave us alone!"

I was really shocked and then asked, "Why, what did I do wrong?"

He and the others faced me and I was shocked to see the hate in their eyes.

"You know exactly what you did!" Midori shouted.

I was speechless, but then I managed to say, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Look for yourself," Tsurugi said in a cold tone and pointed at my right.

I looked and I was shocked. I saw the soccer building was destroyed and the town was in destruction. Some buildings were engulfed in flames and some of them were destroyed.

"What happened?" I asked and then faced my friends.

"You betrayed everyone! You were the chosen one and yet you didn't protect anyone. Instead, you called Nemesis and watched everyone die. Now everyone is gonna die because of you," Aoi said.

"W-what?! " I said in shock, "w-where are the others?" I asked.

"Their dead because you couldn't save anyone," Shinsuke said.

I couldn't believe it, almost everyone was dead. Is it really my fault?

"In Okinawa, the town was destroyed because Nemesis showed up," Kariya said, "you brought them there, didn't you? and then you brought them here you backstabber!"

I felt tears from my eyes. I couldn't believe this was happening.

"We wish we never met you!" Shindou said in a cold voice.

I looked down at the ground and I gripped my fist. I had tears running down my eyes and I didn't believe this was happening.

"This can't be happening, this is just a bad dream, right?" I said in my mind.

"Tenma," I heard a voice behind me.

As I looked back up, the scenery changed again into a black void again and then I looked behind me. I was surprised to see my mother.

"Mother?" I said and I was about to approach her when she suddenly said.

"Why did you let me die?" she said.

"Mother, I-I'm so sorry," I said and I felt really bad.

"I cared for you and this is how you repay me?" she said and I saw she had tears. She then quickly wiped it.

"Mother, I-" I was about to say something but she interrupted.

"You think an apology is gonna fix this?" she said, "Nemesis attacked the town and you couldn't do anything about it. You even let your own mother die."

I felt new tears from my eyes and replied, "your right, how could I let you die, it's my fault I couldn't help. I will never forgive myself for letting you die. I promised that I would do my best to protect others and the people I care about."

"Don't talk about your promise, those were just empty words," she said, "your not my son, you're a mistake."

Those words broke my heart. Suddenly a black sphere appeared between her palm and then she said, "I hate you!"

The sphere fired a big beam and it hit me. My vision was black again.

"I'm sorry," I said.

*Dream End*

I opened my eyes and bolted up. I was heavily breathing and I felt something wet on my face. I touched it and then realized I was crying. I then looked back at the nightmare I had.

"It was just a nightmare, " I said in my mind.

But something was odd, at the beginning of the dream, what do they meant by 'they are coming'.

"I wonder what they meant, " I said in my mind.

I decided to get out of bed and continue the day. I never told anyone about my nightmare because I didn't want them to worry too much. I was still wondering by what they meant though.

"I hope nothing bad happens, " I said in my mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 745 25
Onaji Itami, an Inugami. Half human and half wolf. What happens when her only family is murdered by evil hunters? Where will she go? Where will her f...
30.2K 980 30
A story that begins with a fight and what does it end with? Who know how this story goes? Just read to find out
2.4K 145 23
After the events of the Holy Road Tournament, Raimon Eleven was meant to continue living a normal life. Unfortunately, when forces from the future at...
328K 5K 88
title explains it all :)