Chapter 32: The Time to Strike

Aither's POV:

I was in the training room, training my sword-fighting skills since I know he might have a weapon. I slashed a couple of minions and I hadn't gotten hit even once. Two robots from my front and back charged at me and they tried to slash me, but I blocked it with my swords. I made my swords glow and released a sword beam. I charged at one of the robots and when it landed at the ground, I stabbed it without giving it a chance to react. It then turned to ashes and then I looked at the other one. The other robot charged at me and tried to stab me, but I backflipped and landed behind the robot. I then stabbed it and my sword pierced through the steal.

I looked around and there are no more robots. I then heard the door open and I saw Jain and Leo enter.

"Oh, hello General Aither, your early," Jain said with a smile.

"I could say the same for the two of you," I replied as I put my sword away.

"Yeah, I am just excited to attack," Leo said as he went to his locker to grab his weapon.

"I agree, at least I can test out my shooting skills," Jain said as she brought her gun out and threw it in the air and caught it.

"Your already very good at it," I said with a smile.

"Hey general Aither, you wanna spar with me?" Leo said as he went to me.

I smirked and replied, "Alright, let's see how much you improved."

We went on the battlefield and prepared for hand in hand combat.

"Ready, set, go!" Jain said.

Leo charged at me quickly and was about to punch, but I blocked and tossed him in the air. I jumped high up to his level and kicked downwards, but Leo used his arms to block. As he goes towards the ground, he manages to land on his feet. I smirked and charged at him. I then did a flying kick, but it got blocked. I bounced of from Leo's arm and landed on the ground. Leo then tried to punch me but I blocked it with on hand and tried to punch with the other, but Leo blocked it. I smirked and pushed Leo back and then I quickly did a kick to his stomach. Leo got sent back and got back up to his feet. Without giving him a chance to react, I quickly dashed towards him and took him down. I pinned him to the ground with my left hand and brought my claws out from my right hand.

"Alright, you win," Leo said.

I got up and helped Leo get up.

"You slightly improved," I said with a smile.

"As they say, the master is stronger than the student," Jain said as she crossed her arms.

I smiled and said," Anyways, let's see how much you improved Jain."

"Hai!" Jain replied with a smile.

The three of us went to the shooting area and Jain got ready. I pressed the button for her and it started. Jain managed to score some bullseyes and some were close. After a few minutes, it was finished.

"Your score is 90%," the machine said.

Jain then faced me with a smile and said, "how was that?"

"You improved, I remember your past score was 85%," I said.

"Show off," I heard Leo whisper.

"Hey! who are you calling a showoff?!" Jain said to Leo.

"Isn't it obvious?" Leo replied back.

"Says the one who lost to General Aither in one minute," Jain said.

"Why you?" Leo said.

I slightly sweatdropped and said, "That's enough you two, you both did well."

"Gomenasai General Aither," Jain and Leo said.

"You two don't need to apologize," I said with a reassuring smile.

I then heard the door open and I looked and saw the rest of my team come in. Since everyone was here, the training session began. Some of them did hand to hand combat, some did weapon training, and some did the shooting. Some of the ones that were given abilities practiced. I watched them improve and get stronger. Suddenly I heard the door of the training room opened and General Lea went to me.

"General Aither," she said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well, the masters are calling you," she said.

"Alright," I said and followed General Lea.

When we arrived, I went to the masters and bowed before them.

"Why have you called me masters," I said.

"Well, first you have to get up," I heard the second master said.

I got up and straightened back up.

"You've been a good General to our clan and you might be able to be one of the top ten strongest generals in Nemesis," the first master said.

"Thank you master," I replied.

He then stood up from his throne and started walking towards me. He is now in front of me.

"As a reward, I give you this," the first master said and he created a sword.

"I transferred a quarter of my magic to this sword and then you will put a few of your power so that you could wield this. It might help you defeat the Chosen One," the first master said.

"Alright," I said and transferred some of my power to it.

After that, I grabbed the sword and transferred some of my power. I felt a strong aura around me, but then it soon disappeared.

I saw the first master smirk and then he said, "try it out."

I nodded and slashed at a wall, a large sword beam came out and broke a huge part of the wall. I was surprised by the amount of power this sword had.

"Remember to use it if necessary General Aither," the third master said.

I faced him and nodded.

"Very well then, you are dismissed," the first master said.

I put the sword in its case and put it on my back. I then left the room. I arrived at the training area and saw that everyone was still training.

"Everyone gather around!" I called out.

Everyone stopped and went in lines. I went in front and faced my team.

"Tomorrow is the day we will invade Inazuma Town. We will destroy everyone in our way and bring the Chosen One. No one show mercy, do, or die. Tomorrow will be, the time to strike," I said in a cold and serious tone, and then I saw the sword glow.