Loving a killer isn't bad (re...

By Phan_Howtler

❌❌THIS WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS TWELVE LMAO IM SO SORR❌❌❌Your always depressed. You cut yourself for the escape... More

A/n
Chapter two
A/N
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five special christmas tea party
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N
Chapter 14
A/n
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
THE WEDDING
Honey moon
Pregnant? And bad news?
Its the time...
Funeral
Future
A/n
author chan
its me!
Author's note
sorry again

Chapter one

582 11 2
By Phan_Howtler

Y/N POV:
I can't this anymore, I can't take the pain. I thought as I washed the drawings red ink oozing down my arm off. I put my arm under the water, "CRAP" you yelled instantly covering your mouth, knowing he was coming up stares. " WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" He hollered as you covered your arm thinking of telling him of the pain and misery he put you through. Instead you just yelled " I can't do this anymore, I can't live like this, I need to escape. " And ran out of the house. As you walked through the woods looking for a spot to sit at, knowing not to stop or he will hunt you down. Next thing you know you tripped over a root and hit a big oak tree with a sign on it saying proxy. "Proxy? What is that supposed to mean?" You whispered to yourself l, as soon as you said that you heard leave cripple, and a mysterious figure saying "let me show you what a proxy is." in a creepily tone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 434 24
《𝑺𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔》 '𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕤𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥.' After getting hacked, you were invited to some random group chat filled w...
4.8K 207 70
This story is a Creepypasta comedy....(killer bee voice) fool ya fool. Warning.....OCs included. Read at you own sanity.
1.4M 16.2K 38
THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION, CHARACTERS ARE BEING REMOVED WHILE OTHERS ARE BEING ADDED IN. MASSIVE CHANGES ARE IN STORE FOR EACH CP SO ALL...
461K 13.1K 32
After witnessing the horrible murders of your parents at the age of 7, you haven't been the same since. You become a mute, shutting yourself out from...